• They're all puny and weak. I like Thanos!! 29 votes
    25%

(117 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9278 (resized).JPG
Screenshot_20200914-193907_Chrome (resized).jpg
Just-When-I-Think-You-Couldnt-Possibly-Be-Any-Dumber-You-Go-and-Do-Something-Like-This..-and-Totally-Redeem-Yourself-In-Dumb-and
fe02e6d86 (resized).jpg
4C2E4BEF-37C9-4E5F-9C3C-5EA72623BA38 (resized).jpeg
15926 (resized).jpeg
45E452AD-4515-4A94-B966-EAC5D6F98E30 (resized).jpeg
42B27E27-4D5B-4EF5-A5F8-FF2B7EEF0496 (resized).jpeg
20E490B8-C45F-4285-994F-65946FD5DDB8 (resized).jpeg
69B230BC-6938-44B5-94A9-35F9A342167E.png
rps20200908_145138 (resized).jpg
rps20200908_145228 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200908-081858_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
IMG_9252 (resized).JPG
ffa46a963aac7a1b72c1e808cd050a72b95068e3.gif.gif
aa6efd9d5a2f452d5f434841c7c98c6d74354c29.gif.gif
There are 495 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 10.
#301 3 years ago

#AIQhype

69B230BC-6938-44B5-94A9-35F9A342167E.png69B230BC-6938-44B5-94A9-35F9A342167E.png
#302 3 years ago
Quoted from RikV:

What balls did you choose? This game has a magnet so I would assume that Ninja’s are out, they magnetize pretty easy.

Polaris pinballs for AIQ and the ninjas for another game

#303 3 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

All of us supposed non owners put down hefty deposits. Some of us have paid in full. Stern will be shipping these machines very very soon. I don't think it's unreasonable for folks who have assembled here to consider themselves owners at this point. Whether you want to title us as owners or not, I'm not sure why a group of people excited about their purchase, gathering in an "owners" thread is so disturbing to you. If this particular thread bothers you that much, theres always the Drain topic button.

I already paid in full for my premium. I'm definitely an "owner".

#304 3 years ago

I'm in for an LE. Hopefully it lives up to expectations, but if not - the VALUE will always be there - so I can sell it down the road and not lose money.

Happy times !

#305 3 years ago
Quoted from Valorguy:

I'm in for an LE. Hopefully it lives up to expectations, but if not - the VALUE will always be there - so I can sell it down the road and not lose money.

Happy times !

You must of got a good deal. I bought an LE too and assume I will lose a little unless I sell super quick. Similar to my tmnt le

#306 3 years ago

All of us supposed non owners put down hefty deposits. Some of us have paid in full. Stern will be shipping these machines very very soon. I don't think it's unreasonable for folks who have assembled here to consider themselves owners at this point. Whether you want to title us as owners or not, I'm not sure why a group of people excited about their purchase, gathering in an "owners" thread is so disturbing to you. If this particular thread bothers you that much, theres always the Drain topic button.

Don't tell me what to do

#307 3 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Don't tell me what to do

20E490B8-C45F-4285-994F-65946FD5DDB8 (resized).jpeg20E490B8-C45F-4285-994F-65946FD5DDB8 (resized).jpeg
#308 3 years ago

i don't care who put money down. It's just pinball man. actual owners are in the other thread..actual information is in the other thread. You should check it out. Oh wait, you do. This thread was started 5 days ago by someone for absolutely no other reason than to talk about guns and roses?! C'mon man. Now.. watching you cry to the moderator like he's your mom and you're not getting your way... priceless!

#309 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

[quoted image]

Leave him alone, he's from Saskatchewan. They don't know any better!

#310 3 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I already paid in full for my premium. I'm definitely an "owner".

Said everyone who paid in full for a Predator.

I know it’s not the same situation with Stern. But I’m sure SKITB and other shit-show boutique preorder startups are why club threads need to wait until games ship.

#311 3 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Don't tell me what to do

Appologies..very un-canadian of me...I should of said please!

#312 3 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

i don't care who put money down. It's just pinball man. actual owners are in the other thread..actual information is in the other thread. You should check it out. Oh wait, you do. This thread was started 5 days ago by someone for absolutely no other reason than to talk about guns and roses?! C'mon man. Now.. watching you cry to the moderator like he's your mom and you're not getting your way... priceless!

Bye bye Dee bag

#314 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

That’s what I meant, mini wizard modes. Doesn’t that sound awfully familiar to Munsters? Do everything once, get a mini wizard mode, do everything again but slightly harder and get another mini wizard mode. Rinse and repeat.

Star Trek

#315 3 years ago

A couple accessories have arrived. Now just need the machine here to put them on!

42B27E27-4D5B-4EF5-A5F8-FF2B7EEF0496 (resized).jpeg42B27E27-4D5B-4EF5-A5F8-FF2B7EEF0496 (resized).jpeg45E452AD-4515-4A94-B966-EAC5D6F98E30 (resized).jpeg45E452AD-4515-4A94-B966-EAC5D6F98E30 (resized).jpeg
#316 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

A couple accessories have arrived. Now just need the machine here to put them on![quoted image][quoted image]

I like that keychain! Where did that come from?

#317 3 years ago

I like that keychain! Where did that come from?

Lol, where everything comes from. Some little store called Amazon

#319 3 years ago

3 hours until reveal!

#320 3 years ago

Jack said on his Twitch Channel last night that he doesn’t get a sneak peak / prior play on these machines before the reveal. He wants to be surprised.

#321 3 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I think we have a pretty good idea who cried to the mods. It would be the same person who came in here with the sole intention of trashing the thread and who has contributed nothing but bad energy.

Not to worry though, those who create bad energy just receive it back again. Often they go through their whole lives not knowing what's causing their 'bad luck'.

#322 3 years ago

Spiderman
4 villain modes twice = Battle Royal
3 times each = Super Hero

Of course there are some side modes to make things interesting

#323 3 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

3 hours until reveal!

Cant wait! I bet it totally lives up to the hype. Normally I work a 2nd job in the evenings, but I got ahead of schedule just so I can watch the stream

#324 3 years ago

Link please?

#325 3 years ago

https://www.twitch.tv/deadflip

T-minus 1 hour and 32 mins left

#326 3 years ago

Put a deposit down on a Premium last week, and unless the twitch stream reveals something horrible about this machine (which it won't) I will purchase the game in full. Can we place change the title of this thread back to an Owner's Group? There are so many Avenger's threads already, it is confusing for this 'not' to be titled Owner's Group imo

#327 3 years ago
Quoted from xsonics2k2:

Put a deposit down on a Premium last week, and unless the twitch stream reveals something horrible about this machine (which it won't) I will purchase the game in full. Can we place change the title of this thread back to an Owner's Group? There are so many Avenger's threads already, it is confusing for this 'not' to be titled Owner's Group imo

The moderators changed the title of the thread unfortunately. I believe someone got a bit butthurt about the Owners title and complained. Maybe they will change it back once machines ship. Who knows. No biggie. Anyway, congrats on the downpayment and I agree, I doubt the stream will show any huge shortcomings.

#328 3 years ago

1 hour away!

#329 3 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-club-pinsiders-assemble-/page/7#post-5842101

Still says Owners club in the addy bar.

Petty sort of rule. seems to me there's always a massive thread where leaked games start and there's a whole stack of posts and then an owners club is started once the game is announced and selling. Don't see the difference in selling and shipping to base a thread title on, but it's not my cubbyhouse.

#330 3 years ago

Got just enough time to go check the mailbox one last time for the new 18 month 0% card before the stream. Definitely going to be joining the “owners club” on this one....err, I mean the “paid in full club just waiting to take delivery club”.

Wait, what if I have the pin here, but am still making payments? Am I still eligible for the “owners club”? This is so confusing!

#331 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-club-pinsiders-assemble-/page/7#post-5842101
Still says Owners club in the addy bar.
Petty sort of rule. seems to me there's always a massive thread where leaked games start and there's a whole stack of posts and then an owners club is started once the game is announced and selling. Don't see the difference in selling and shipping to base a thread title on, but it's not my cubbyhouse.

Owners club is meant to be for owners and fans of the game... Owners clubs are meant to be a bit nicer without the negativity.

#332 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Owners club is meant to be for owners and fans of the game... Owners clubs are meant to be a bit nicer without the negativity.

Agreed, and it was all good until one person came in trolling and whining.

#333 3 years ago

Watching the Twitch stream, and this game looks AMAZING. Great flow. The trophy system, like STTNG gives you incentive to go deeper into each mode. Great combos. I can't wait to play it!

#334 3 years ago

The live stream looks AMAZING!!!

#335 3 years ago

Winner Winner! They knocked it out of the park

#336 3 years ago

I agree. The voices dont bother me 1 bit, but I'm sure some will complain. The animations dont look cheap at all as some folks were saying. Once you see the whole package, they work great.

#337 3 years ago

I don't mind the voices at all and I dig the animations

#338 3 years ago

Whomever insinuated that this game would be more approachable and easier rules wise (heard it on podcasts I think) ....hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. This game looks intense! In a good way, a very good way. The rules are wtf deep as shit!

#339 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Whomever insinuated that this game would be more approachable and easier rules wise (heard it on podcasts I think) ....hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. This game looks intense! In a good way, a very good way. The rules are wtf deep as shit!

Tought the same. The rules are overwhelming. But I love it.

#340 3 years ago

The rules are going to need a poster sized flow chart to keep straight.

#341 3 years ago

Yeah, rules are crazy, and I'm a slight bit worried about the captain marvel ramp. Keith had trouble with it about 5 minutes ago. He had about 5 or 6 rejected shots.

#342 3 years ago

Live view of the rules explanation:

15926 (resized).jpeg15926 (resized).jpeg
#343 3 years ago

I suspect there may be LE's available tomorrow....

#344 3 years ago
Quoted from Blacksun:

You may be correct sir. I like everything I'm seeing, but the rules are intimidating. On a positive note, it should keep any player busy for a long long time. What are you seeing that causes you to say that?

#345 3 years ago

Yeah, rules are crazy, and I'm a slight bit worried about the captain marvel ramp. Keith had trouble with it about 5 minutes ago. He had about 5 or 6 rejected shots.

Yeah but now it goes much better.

#346 3 years ago
Quoted from Blacksun:

Not mine! Love everything I see so far and like all of Keith’s previous games the rules nuts but you can play through as deep or shallow as you like.

#347 3 years ago

You may be correct sir. I like everything I'm seeing, but the rules are intimidating. On a positive note, it should keep any player busy for a long long time. What are you seeing that causes you to say that?

Well... for me, When I saw pics of the art and layout an LE was a must have. I am a MASSIVE Thanos fan and he seems really absent from the game play or as they said he is in a final mode which will be very hard to get to in order to see a main character... Would be really kewl if he was antagonising in the game play. Flow seems good but game just doesn't do it for me. Ramps are also concerning and appear to be a major part of the game. All the missed ramps doesn't look good. With that said about all the ramps after watching game play lack of toys or visuals on the play field seem missing. I don't know I need to digest what I am seeing...

I'm not hating it but it def is not love at first site... FOR ME.

#348 3 years ago
Quoted from Blacksun:

Well... for me, When I saw pics of the art and layout an LE was a must have. I am a MASSIVE Thanos fan and he seems really absent from the game play or as they said he is in a final mode which will be very hard to get to in order to see a main character... Would be really kewl if he was antagonising in the game play. Flow seems good but game just doesn't do it for me. Ramps are also concerning and appear to be a major part of the game. All the missed ramps doesn't look good. With that said about all the ramps after watching game play lack of toys or visuals on the play field seem missing. I don't know I need to digest what I am seeing...
I'm not hating it but it def is not love at first site... FOR ME.

Makes sense. I need to digest as well.

#349 3 years ago

Is Jeremy Packer speaking through a conch shell?

#350 3 years ago

For peeps concerned about the difficulty on the stream, Keith commented that the game is setup pretty hard to keep ball times shorter for the stream.

I am still in on my LE. The flow looks great, code seems deep and nuanced. I'm excited.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 65.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Little Rock, AR
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Columbia, SC
$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 16.00
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 125.00
Playfield - Other
Precision Pinball prod.

There are 495 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 10.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-club-pinsiders-assemble-/page/7?hl=tbutler6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.