• They're all puny and weak. I like Thanos!! 29 votes
    25%

(117 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9278 (resized).JPG
Screenshot_20200914-193907_Chrome (resized).jpg
Just-When-I-Think-You-Couldnt-Possibly-Be-Any-Dumber-You-Go-and-Do-Something-Like-This..-and-Totally-Redeem-Yourself-In-Dumb-and
fe02e6d86 (resized).jpg
4C2E4BEF-37C9-4E5F-9C3C-5EA72623BA38 (resized).jpeg
15926 (resized).jpeg
45E452AD-4515-4A94-B966-EAC5D6F98E30 (resized).jpeg
42B27E27-4D5B-4EF5-A5F8-FF2B7EEF0496 (resized).jpeg
20E490B8-C45F-4285-994F-65946FD5DDB8 (resized).jpeg
69B230BC-6938-44B5-94A9-35F9A342167E.png
rps20200908_145138 (resized).jpg
rps20200908_145228 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200908-081858_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
IMG_9252 (resized).JPG
ffa46a963aac7a1b72c1e808cd050a72b95068e3.gif.gif
aa6efd9d5a2f452d5f434841c7c98c6d74354c29.gif.gif
There are 495 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 10.
#251 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

New animation on Sterns Instagram and Facebook! Thanos tilt warning and tilt animations both look awesome!!!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CE4WzS8l4W-/?igshid=1anr1l5wnq6lj

That's pretty cool!

#252 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

I think the JJP forum threads have room available in them. Just down the hall and to your left

Thanks, i'm here to read about the Avengers.

#253 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

New animation on Sterns Instagram and Facebook! Thanos tilt warning and tilt animations both look awesome!!!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CE4WzS8l4W-/?igshid=1anr1l5wnq6lj

That does look awesome but I wonder why they decided to use a different style for the characters on the LCD vs how they are shown on the playfield. I like playfield the versions that are more comic like, i.e. more "spandex-y" like vs "armor-y".

rps20200908_145138 (resized).jpgrps20200908_145138 (resized).jpgrps20200908_145228 (resized).jpgrps20200908_145228 (resized).jpg
#254 3 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

That does look awesome but I wonder why they decided to use a different style for the characters on the LCD vs how they are shown on the playfield. I like playfield the versions that are more comic like, i.e. more "spandex-y" like vs "armor-y".[quoted image][quoted image]

Yeah I noticed thanos has a little more of the movie look in his lcd design but it looks that good I honestly don’t care, might have to tilt this game on purpose a few times too.

#255 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Is there any news on when JJP is actually going to do their reveal? I completely lost interest after that tease and the 3 months of silence.

Couldn't be more accurate for my feelings on this subject... I loved GnR Growing up It was like their Appetite for destruction Album fueled my visits to the arcade, pool halls, and bowling alley... all to play pinball and Arcade machines! And the occasional foosball tournament as well.

GOOD NEWS IS I CAN PLAY THEIR ALBUMS WHILE I PLAY MY ACTUAL STERN JURASSIC PARK PREM, THAT I WANTED ALONG WITH GNR BUT JACKS PROMISE TO RELEASE TWO GAMES LAST YEAR FELL SHORT AS TIME HAD PREVIOUSLY SUGGESTED IT WOULD. AND NOW MY AVENGERS PREMIUM MACHINE THAT I PRE ORDERED IN SEPTEMBER AND WILL RECEIVE BEFORE TWO MONTHS HAVE PAST... MEANWHILE JJP PUTS OUT A TEASER EVERY THREE MONTHS LMFAO! Everyone who's upset that Stern charges the cost they do needs to take this into consideration, STERN ACTUALLY HAS EMPLOYEES TO PAY WHO ARE WORKING AROUND THE CLOCK TO PUT OUT SEVERAL TOP SHELF THEMED PINBALL MACHINES WITH A QUICKNESS!!!

#256 3 years ago
Quoted from MUGEN_4_LIFE:

Couldn't be more accurate for my feelings on this subject... I loved GnR Growing up It was like their Appetite for destruction Album fueled my visits to the arcade, pool halls, and bowling alley... all to play pinball and Arcade machines! And the occasional foosball tournament as well.

Seems like JJP is nailing the GnR experience! When they played in Toronto, I think they were supposed to start at 8pm and started some time around 11pm.

#257 3 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

Seems like JJP is nailing the GnR experience! When they played in Toronto, I think they were supposed to start at 8pm and started some time around 11pm.

Nail on head my friend!

#258 3 years ago

If you guys could go trash someone elses thread with Jersey Jack talk it'd be appreciated. Hopefully a thread that's about a Jersey Jack machine, not one that's about a different machine from a different company. If i wanted to read whining about JJP's marketing i'd look in one of their threads FFS.

#259 3 years ago

Only 26 hrs and 22 minutes until the reveal stream. Not that I'm counting or anything.

#260 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

trash someone elses thread with Jersey Jack talk

I think its fine bc theres a correlation. Many spent money on AIQ(LE) they had reserved for GnR and now dont know how to pay for GnR(CE) if its released soon. AIQ just came out of the blue and soaked tons of money up.

#261 3 years ago

Am i the only one to find the design of the collect gem ramp weird? Did i miss something?

#262 3 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

I think its fine bc theres a correlation. Many spent money on AIQ(LE) they had reserved for GnR and now dont know how to pay for GnR(CE) if its released soon. AIQ just came out of the blue and soaked tons of money up.

Released soon? All is relative. We often say that time flies..

#263 3 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

Am i the only one to find the design of the collect gem ramp weird? Did i miss something?

It's so the shot can be hit from all 3 flippers; not just by luck but planned out because the angle is there.

I'm sure I will find many ways to miss it! haha

#264 3 years ago

I'm not a very good player to start off with, but they're 3 shots that are scaring me on this game, haha.

Hard
1. Through the pop bumpers loop - Captain America shot - although rules say to qualify Cap it will be pop bumper hits so I don't know what is needed for the actual shot
2. Into the pop bumpers shot that is only accessible from the top flipper and to the right of the Gem ramp - looks very tight; or a lightly plunged/hit ball through the Black Panther orbit that trickles down into the pops

Medium
3. Stark Tower - looks the easiest of the 3

#265 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

In the twip overview which was based on the stern interview, it is in fact black widow.

This MUST be read in Simpsons ‘Comic Book Guy’ voice.

#266 3 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

This MUST be read in Simpsons ‘Comic Book Guy’ voice.

Haaaa! Perfect match!!

#267 3 years ago

Anybody got any opinions or thoughts on what TWIP posted about the rules? At first, it was a non issue for me; i.e. Keith Elwin. But, as I read that in depth review, I couldn’t help how much the wizard modes seem very linear and wood choppy - i.e. complete all the avengers for the first wizard mode, then do it again for the 2nd one, then do it all again for the 3rd one. I know I’m missing something (super early) and more will unfold with tomorrow stream. But, just talking out loud like we like to do for discussion.

#268 3 years ago

Same as Deadpool?

NotThatI'llEverHaveToWorryAboutWizardModesPunkin

#269 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Anybody got any opinions or thoughts on what TWIP posted about the rules? At first, it was a non issue for me; i.e. Keith Elwin. But, as I read that in depth review, I couldn’t help how much the wizard modes seem very linear and wood choppy - i.e. complete all the avengers for the first wizard mode, then do it again for the 2nd one, then do it all again for the 3rd one. I know I’m missing something (super early) and more will unfold with tomorrow stream. But, just talking out loud like we like to do for discussion.

Those are just the mini wizard modes if i read correctly. I think the wizard ones are the inserts? Soul gem black order and battle thanos.

But I'm not sure. I have full trust in keith tough.

#270 3 years ago
Quoted from IronMan8Bit:

I'm not a very good player to start off with, but they're 3 shots that are scaring me on this game, haha.
Hard
1. Through the pop bumpers loop - Captain America shot - although rules say to qualify Cap it will be pop bumper hits so I don't know what is needed for the actual shot
2. Into the pop bumpers shot that is only accessible from the top flipper and to the right of the Gem ramp - looks very tight; or a lightly plunged/hit ball through the Black Panther orbit that trickles down into the pops
Medium
3. Stark Tower - looks the easiest of the 3

I'm thinking the same thing with the shot through the pops and how to get to the pops. Those might be pretty tough. Through the pops looks tight already and it looks like it can be blocked by the spinner post. Would be neat if they had a magnet somewhere that could through you into the pops, but I'm guessing there isn't one.

#271 3 years ago

Aerosmith and Walking Dead have orbits through the pops?

#272 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Aerosmith and Walking Dead have orbits through the pops?

X-Men too. But to be fair, on AIQ the shot appears to be more difficult than these other titles. Very interested in watching how this, and everything else, goes down on the stream.

#273 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Only 26 hrs and 22 minutes until the reveal stream. Not that I'm counting or anything.

24 hrs to the dot now...

Less than a day everyone.

Go go go!!!

#274 3 years ago

Distributor told me we won't get the premiums till December so i'm counting on you guy's for game reports.

#275 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Distributor told me we won't get the premiums till December so i'm counting on you guy's for game reports.

Do you have any options to buy stateside and ship direct to you? Could save some time.

#276 3 years ago
Quoted from Saddath:

Those are just the mini wizard modes if i read correctly. I think the wizard ones are the inserts? Soul gem black order and battle thanos.
But I'm not sure. I have full trust in keith tough.

That’s what I meant, mini wizard modes. Doesn’t that sound awfully familiar to Munsters? Do everything once, get a mini wizard mode, do everything again but slightly harder and get another mini wizard mode. Rinse and repeat. Like I said, it’s Keith Elwin, so I’m sure there’s more to it. But, worth discussing until we know more

#277 3 years ago

Another animation: https://www.facebook.com/sternpinball/videos/2211663485625086/
Sorry if this was posted already.

#278 3 years ago

So where will tomorrows stream be available?

#279 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Do you have any options to buy stateside and ship direct to you? Could save some time.

Stern protects our distributors by putting a 50hz protection in the games. You can get around it....but.

I don't mind waiting, i have 20 other games to play in the meantime. And AMD (my distributor) is good people, i like to support local business.

I waited six months for the last machine i bought from the States, uncivil_engineer sold me his beautiful Sorcerer and i had to wait for a container to fill for Australia.

#280 3 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

So where will tomorrows stream be available?

On Dead Flip's Twitch stream: http://www.twitch.tv/deadflip

#281 3 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

That does look awesome but I wonder why they decided to use a different style for the characters on the LCD vs how they are shown on the playfield. I like playfield the versions that are more comic like, i.e. more "spandex-y" like vs "armor-y".[quoted image][quoted image]

I'm assuming that's not ZY's art......

#282 3 years ago

This thread is officially about nothing to do with owning an avengers.. as NONE Of you currently do. What an asinine idea! Sorry to derail... But please continue to talk about JJP guns&roses !

#283 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

That’s what I meant, mini wizard modes. Doesn’t that sound awfully familiar to Munsters? Do everything once, get a mini wizard mode, do everything again but slightly harder and get another mini wizard mode. Rinse and repeat. Like I said, it’s Keith Elwin, so I’m sure there’s more to it. But, worth discussing until we know more

That would be a major letdown and I don’t believe that’s coming from Elwin and Neagele!

Gotta be many more wrinkles to it

JP is a masterpiece.

Very High expectations come with the gig now

#284 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

I'm assuming that's not ZY's art......

It would be cool if Zombie Yeti provided all the key poses for the LCD guys to motion animate. However that would be a crap ton amount of extra work for him so I could understand if someone else did all that the LCD art.

#285 3 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

This thread is officially about nothing to do with owning an avengers.. as NONE Of you currently do. What an asinine idea! Sorry to derail... But please continue to talk about JJP guns&roses !

Piss off and pop some kid's balloons, maybe knock their ice creams out of their hands too you nasty little troll.

#286 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Piss off and pop some kid's balloons, maybe knock their ice creams out of their hands too you nasty little troll.

Ignore is a beautiful option for those who cannot control their tantrums.

#287 3 years ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

Ignore is a beautiful option for those who cannot control their tantrums.

That is a snide comment, not a tantrum. You need to work on comprehension.

Such a shame there's so many people here who get enjoyment out of breaking things and upsetting people.

#288 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

That is a snide comment, not a tantrum. You need to work on comprehension.
Such a shame there's so many people here who get enjoyment out of breaking things and upsetting people.

Sorry, I wasn't referring to you. I wasn't clear enough and I'll take the blame. I think you know who.

#289 3 years ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

Sorry, I wasn't referring to you. I wasn't clear enough and I'll take the blame. I think you know who.

Apologies, you'd quoted me. Removed the downvote.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-endgame-pin

This is the thread that Dee-Bow is looking for. Plenty of trolls in there.

#290 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Apologies, you'd quoted me. Removed the downvote.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-endgame-pin
This is the thread that dee-bow is looking for. Plenty of trolls in there.

All good. What makes sense to me doesn't always make sense on a forum format.

#291 3 years ago

Good Evening Everyone

I ordered some balls today...
Ballbaron has three types to pick from if ya need some . Excited to see this thing tomorrow!

Have a Great Night All

#292 3 years ago

So, will this be changed back to the owners thread once games start shipping shortly? I assume a moderator stepped in. Technically, they've shipped at least 1. Deadflip will be streaming it tomorrow.

#293 3 years ago

Dammit! How many games will i need to sell to afford the premium? Probably three. But I love my games.....first world problems much?

#294 3 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

So, will this be changed back to the owners thread once games start shipping shortly? I assume a moderator stepped in. Technically, they've shipped at least 1. Deadflip will be streaming it tomorrow.

Maybe when one ships you can post a message here to moderators to have it switched back to the club thread?

#295 3 years ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

Good Evening Everyone
I ordered some balls today...
Ballbaron has three types to pick from if ya need some . Excited to see this thing tomorrow!
Have a Great Night All

What balls did you choose? This game has a magnet so I would assume that Ninja’s are out, they magnetize pretty easy.

#296 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Dammit! How many games will i need to sell to afford the premium? Probably three. But I love my games.....first world problems much?

Sold my TMNT to my friend to fund Avengers luckily he only lives about a 3minute walk from my place

#297 3 years ago

This time, may we setup only one AIQ club thread and everyone else who started a thread, bow out? Jurassic Park club threads were maddening and I finally stopped looking at all the JP2 threads. I know the other AIQ hype thread was started sooner, so that maybe the one, IDK.

#298 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Except in Munsters that was it. Nothing else to the game outside of getting to MM 1,2,3 and collecting SJPs.

Here you have the drops which have modes associated with them, the gem quests which directly correlate to the battle Thanos mode (lose the gem Thanos has it in the wizard mode, win the gem, you have it in the wizard mode)

Combos are another aspect of the game I’m not familiar with quite yet.

Hawkeye challenges at the magnet ramp present another wrinkle.

I’m sure I’m missing more.

#299 3 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

All of us supposed non owners put down hefty deposits. Some of us have paid in full. Stern will be shipping these machines very very soon. I don't think it's unreasonable for folks who have assembled here to consider themselves owners at this point. Whether you want to title us as owners or not, I'm not sure why a group of people excited about their purchase, gathering in an "owners" thread is so disturbing to you. If this particular thread bothers you that much, theres always the Drain topic button.

#300 3 years ago

Ordered a Pro today. I cannot wait until mid November to get this one.....it's going to be a long 2 months!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

7,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

6,644 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

$ 8,600.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 19.00
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Columbia, SC
$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 34.00
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 32.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 495 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 10.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-club-pinsiders-assemble-/page/6?hl=thomas3184 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.