• They're all puny and weak. I like Thanos!! 29 votes
    25%

(117 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9278 (resized).JPG
Screenshot_20200914-193907_Chrome (resized).jpg
Just-When-I-Think-You-Couldnt-Possibly-Be-Any-Dumber-You-Go-and-Do-Something-Like-This..-and-Totally-Redeem-Yourself-In-Dumb-and
fe02e6d86 (resized).jpg
4C2E4BEF-37C9-4E5F-9C3C-5EA72623BA38 (resized).jpeg
15926 (resized).jpeg
45E452AD-4515-4A94-B966-EAC5D6F98E30 (resized).jpeg
42B27E27-4D5B-4EF5-A5F8-FF2B7EEF0496 (resized).jpeg
20E490B8-C45F-4285-994F-65946FD5DDB8 (resized).jpeg
69B230BC-6938-44B5-94A9-35F9A342167E.png
rps20200908_145138 (resized).jpg
rps20200908_145228 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200908-081858_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
IMG_9252 (resized).JPG
ffa46a963aac7a1b72c1e808cd050a72b95068e3.gif.gif
aa6efd9d5a2f452d5f434841c7c98c6d74354c29.gif.gif

There are 495 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 10.
#201 3 years ago

Dope. The more I see Captain Marvel the more it confirms that that insert above the flippers is of Black Widow. The hair gives it away. Plus Captain Marvel was never an official member of the Avengers while the rest of the 6 character inserts are/were.

#202 3 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

He managed it not only bc someone else broke down but also bc he kept circling like a vulture.

That’s the second time I heard that, and usually hear the term ‘circling like a vulture’ with negative connotations - are there other options out there for people who miss out other than getting on a waiting list? Confused how this is like a vulture.

#203 3 years ago
Quoted from evileye:

Dope. The more I see Captain Marvel the more it confirms that that insert above the flippers is of Black Widow. The hair gives it away. Plus Captain Marvel was never an official member of the Avengers while the rest of the 6 character inserts are/were.

In the twip overview which was based on the stern interview, it is in fact black widow.

#204 3 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

I can do that. What's a good poll question? Maybe what model is being purchased? Accessory poll? Something else?

How about something different like fAvorite superhero or villain?

#205 3 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

Love it! I'm on it.

#207 3 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

Poll added. Thanks for the idea!

Looks awesome!

#208 3 years ago

Thanks to PinMonk in the other thread. These are all of the released clips so far.

aa6efd9d5a2f452d5f434841c7c98c6d74354c29.gif.gifaa6efd9d5a2f452d5f434841c7c98c6d74354c29.gif.gifffa46a963aac7a1b72c1e808cd050a72b95068e3.gif.gifffa46a963aac7a1b72c1e808cd050a72b95068e3.gif.gif
#209 3 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

term ‘circling like a vulture’ with negative connotations

Well no there is morally nothing wrong getting on a waiting list. Some drop out bc they lost interest in the game. Others bc they are forced to use the money otherwise and others who did not get the money they expected to pay for it and then some who lost the money somehow. If you badly want an le and are on a list you don’t care why someone drops out you just wish for it.

#210 3 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

Well no there is morally nothing wrong getting on a waiting list. Some drop out bc they lost interest in the game. Others bc they are forced to use the money otherwise and others who did not get the money they expected to pay for it and then some who lost the money somehow. If you badly want an le and are on a list you don’t care why someone drops out you just wish for it.

There's also the chance that someone will see the next JJP, Deeproot, or CGC pin before their LE ships and change their mind. Not a bad idea to contact Distributors and get on a wait list if you really want an LE.

#211 3 years ago

I’m surprised that Stern only made 500 LE. Could have easily sold 650 or more.

#212 3 years ago

First (and likely cheapest!) mod arrived for the incoming LE

IMG_9252 (resized).JPGIMG_9252 (resized).JPG
#213 3 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

First (and likely cheapest!) mod arrived for the incoming LE[quoted image]

How many feet do you need for both sides of the backbox?

#214 3 years ago
Quoted from Micky:

Thanks to vireland in the other thread. These are all of the released clips so far.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Other thread? Why would someone make another thread about the exact same thing..and post the exact same things? Official Irony

#215 3 years ago

Is this the owners thread? I have an LE coming so wanted to get on the owners thread

#216 3 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Is this the owners thread? I have an LE coming so wanted to get on the owners thread

Yes, this is the owners club thread. Congrats on the LE!

#217 3 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

How many feet do you need for both sides of the backbox?

You need about 13 feet to do the both sides. However, T-moulding.com sells their colors in 20 foot minimum, so if you order from there you will have plenty

#218 3 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

First (and likely cheapest!) mod arrived for the incoming LE[quoted image]

Nice! I'm definitely curious to find out how this ends up looking on it and how easy installation is. I'm much not into mods, but I'd consider doing this. I think yellow molding on each side of the backglass would look good.

#219 3 years ago

LOL... Yellow T-molding was the first thing I ordered. Since then I've ordered a speaker light kit, headphone jack, lit flipper buttons and new Ball Baron balls. I think that's all I need for when it arrives. LOL

Edit: BTW, I am loving the animations! Stern has done an excellent job with this launch!

#220 3 years ago

i have a premium on order. I want that side armor and I think it even looks better than the LE powder coat(unless you powder coat the side armor and it to LE). Thinking about yellow T molding and definetly getting art blades.

How hard is it to replace the T molding? Im always hesitant to pull too hard on things. dont want to break anything....

#221 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Im always hesitant to pull too hard on things. dont want to break anything....

This is sound logic that was particularly useful in my adolescent years.

#222 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

i have a premium on order. I want that side armor and I think it even looks better than the LE powder coat(unless you powder coat the side armor and it to LE). Thinking about yellow T molding and definetly getting art blades.
How hard is it to replace the T molding? Im always hesitant to pull too hard on things. dont want to break anything....

There’s videos on YouTube, I’d watch those first. I found it to be pretty easy. I use a rubber mallet to tap the new molding on, when arriving at the bend, cut a “V” shape into the bottom of the molding, go around the bend and bang away gently with the mallet.

#223 3 years ago
Quoted from steele67:

Just snagged an LE this morning to set next to my Art Adams signed 1-up as well amigo !![quoted image]

I wonder if marvel had a say in the powdercoat color, looking at the Arcade1up I'd assume they had told Tastemakers to go with the yellow T-molding? Or paint? Not sure they use T-Molding I don't have room for an Arcade 1up wiyh a pinball addiction

#224 3 years ago

I'm a little confused. Can you point me out where or what your using it for? I guess the frame of the backbox. But how is it attached?

#225 3 years ago

Any soon to be owners close to Cliffy, able to get a couple of protectors sorted for the Pym Labs scoop and shooter lane?

#226 3 years ago

For those asking about the T moulding replacement, it's simple. It is NOT glued in place on the machine. Under the bottom of each side, theres a seam where the ends of the T moulding meet. Simply grab one end and gently pull the T moulding off of the machine. It's easy. Take your new T moulding, start at the bottom center, and push the new moulding into place. When you come to a corner, cut a small V into moulding to help make the bend. ( look at your original removed T for reference). Simply work your way around all 4 sides, cut the end when you're done. That's it. If there are any stubborn spots a light tap with a rubber mallet will put it in place. I also like to use quick clamps on stubborn spots. It's super simple folks and looks amazing when matched to powder coated rails. Heres a mock up someone posted.

Screenshot_20200908-081858_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200908-081858_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
#227 3 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

This is sound logic that was particularly useful in my adolescent years.

bam. Well done sir

#228 3 years ago

Premium ordered...can't wait!!

#229 3 years ago

I can't find the release schedule. Can anyone repost it? LEs, then Pros, then Premiums is what I heard...but when?

#230 3 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

I can't find the release schedule. Can anyone repost it? LEs, then Pros, then Premiums is what I heard...but when?

That’s what’s been said a few times previously, LE, Pro, Premium.

Guess operators aren’t buying as much while places are still closed but home buyers are proobaly in the up during and coming out of lockdowns.

#231 3 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

I've heard 1 Pro per distributor, then LEs, then the rest of the Pro orders, then Premiums. That would span over the next 3 months.

#232 3 years ago
Quoted from IronMan8Bit:

I've heard 1 Pro per distributor, then LEs, then the rest of the Pro orders, then Premiums. That would span over the next 3 months.

Happy Holidays to us!

#233 3 years ago
Quoted from IronMan8Bit:

Totally makes sense to go straight to LEs this time, but I ordered a pro for location and I’m sad haha.

#234 3 years ago
Quoted from IronMan8Bit:

That makes sense to lock-in that LE money before JJP and Deeproot do their reveals to take potential sales away from the competition. The Pro doesn't have a direct competitor so it makes sense to run those after the LE's this time.

#235 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

That makes sense to lock-in that LE money before JJP and Deeproot do their reveals to take potential sales away from the competition. The Pro doesn't have a direct competitor so it makes sense to run those after the LE's this time.

Is there any news on when JJP is actually going to do their reveal? I completely lost interest after that tease and the 3 months of silence.

#236 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Is there any news on when JJP is actually going to do their reveal? I completely lost interest after that tease and the 3 months of silence.

Nope, there never is.

Stern is doing a great job with this reveal. Tease the title, then a few days later GOOD pics and gameplay trailers, then a little snippet of the animations every day until you stream the premium game play, then a few days stream pro game play, then owners get their game. All within 30 days or so.
It keeps everyone that’s interested, interested. Other manufacturers should take note. It sure as hell beats hearing what a game is going to be and then nothing for months. Or seeing the game and you can’t actually own it for a year.

#237 3 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

Nope, there never is.
Stern is doing a great job with this reveal. Tease the title, then a few days later GOOD pics and gameplay trailers, then a little snippet of the animations every day until you stream the premium game play, then a few days stream pro game play, then owners get their game. All within 30 days or so.
It keeps everyone that’s interested, interested. Other manufacturers should take note. It sure as hell beats hearing what a game is going to be and then nothing for months. Or seeing the game and you can’t actually own it for a year.

I agree Stern has done a really great job with release. First keeping it under wraps, then showing it in way that keeps us interested.

JJP posted a teaser then shows nothing for months. Now JJP just trolls on Facebook and tells us to buy the other games available while using GnR references. JJP needs a new marketing strategy because I really don't think they have one. They shoot from the hip. I guess they think they can do that because they are backed by a billionaire.

#238 3 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

Nope, there never is.

Yeah this has to be Sterns best release in a long time, the way they’ve rolled out the initial tease, the announcement with hi res pics and videos was great in its own right, but to then continue teasing aspects of the game like the LCD animation and the inside chat with the team on the podcast prior to the stream has been 1st rate!

#239 3 years ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

JJP posted a teaser then shows nothing for months. Now JJP just trolls on Facebook and tells us to buy the other games available while using GnR references.

This cracks me up everytime I read it!

JJP: go buy all our competitors games!

Pinsiders: Errr okay! TMNT ordered! AIQ ordered!... GnR? Damn no money left for that now Jack sorry.

#240 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Pinsiders: Errr okay! TMNT ordered! AIQ ordered!... GnR? Damn no money left for that now Jack sorry.

That’s the boat I’m in. Bought tmnt le and now avengers LE. I sold some pins so not a ton out of pocket but still I won’t be able to get a gnr unless I sell something

#241 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I was waiting for GnR. I've since given up. In on Avengers.

#242 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Correct. Also if you’re a company that can only make like one game per year, you need to be able to run with the winning pins. Like Woz build the crap out of it.

You can not have a hit like Potc and only build it for like 6 months.

Any company will have good and bad pins but you have to be able to capitalize on the hot pins.

JJP probably could sell another 500 Potc but they aren’t. That’s leaving $4Mil for Stern to poach.

#243 3 years ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

I agree Stern has done a really great job with release. First keeping it under wraps, then showing it in way that keeps us interested.
JJP posted a teaser then shows nothing for months. Now JJP just trolls on Facebook and tells us to buy the other games available while using GnR references. JJP needs a new marketing strategy because I really don't think they have one. They shoot from the hip. I guess they think they can do that because they are backed by a billionaire.

Yeah he’s probably using JJP as a tax write-off, cause I doubt they’re turning a profit and in the negative every year. Just showing the machine would would be enough for people to wait and put in their preorders, no matter if they weren’t shipping until the end of the year.

#244 3 years ago
Quoted from TonyVrd:

Just showing the machine would would be enough for people to wait and put in their preorders, no matter if they weren’t shipping until the end of the year.

Lol. No it wouldn't. Just the next phase to complain about.

#245 3 years ago

at this point, i would not buy a jjp game. if and when they release gnr, is it going to be available this year? and in enough supply? or is just like pirates where you wait until next july to get your game?

i may sound like a stern fan boy, buy they are just pumping out games and new innovations and ideas at lower prices vs the competition. getting avengers vs any of the other companies new games is a no brainier. and it costs less too. i would take dp or jp pro over the premiums of another brands any day of the week.

#246 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Lol. No it wouldn't. Just the next phase to complain about.

At this point your right, at this point it needs to be a full reveal and a shipping window to customers otherwise shut up and don’t say anything until things are ready to go.

There’s just too much competition shipping pins, Stern, AP and CGC for another look what’s coming soon tease.

#247 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

At this point your right, at this point it needs to be a full reveal and a shipping window to customers otherwise shut up and don’t say anything until things are ready to go.
There’s just too much competition shipping pins, Stern, AP and CGC for another look what’s coming soon tease.

Hopefully they do a reveal this week or before the AIQ LEs ship from distributors. I know everyone who went in on an LE had to pay upfront and this would award them the opportunity to shift their money to GNR if it was intriguing enough.

#248 3 years ago
Quoted from IronMan8Bit:

I was quoted mid to late October for my premium. Seems optimistic...

#249 3 years ago

I think the JJP forum threads have room available in them. Just down the hall and to your left

#250 3 years ago

New animation on Sterns Instagram and Facebook! Thanos tilt warning and tilt animations both look awesome!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CE4WzS8l4W-/?igshid=1anr1l5wnq6lj

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Hardware
Pinball Haven
Hardware
$ 16.00
10,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Geismar, LA
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards
Pinball Machine
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 130.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
There are 495 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 10.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-club-pinsiders-assemble-/page/5?hl=saddath and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.