• They're all puny and weak. I like Thanos!! 29 votes
    25%

(117 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9278 (resized).JPG
Screenshot_20200914-193907_Chrome (resized).jpg
Just-When-I-Think-You-Couldnt-Possibly-Be-Any-Dumber-You-Go-and-Do-Something-Like-This..-and-Totally-Redeem-Yourself-In-Dumb-and
fe02e6d86 (resized).jpg
4C2E4BEF-37C9-4E5F-9C3C-5EA72623BA38 (resized).jpeg
15926 (resized).jpeg
45E452AD-4515-4A94-B966-EAC5D6F98E30 (resized).jpeg
42B27E27-4D5B-4EF5-A5F8-FF2B7EEF0496 (resized).jpeg
20E490B8-C45F-4285-994F-65946FD5DDB8 (resized).jpeg
69B230BC-6938-44B5-94A9-35F9A342167E.png
rps20200908_145138 (resized).jpg
rps20200908_145228 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200908-081858_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
IMG_9252 (resized).JPG
ffa46a963aac7a1b72c1e808cd050a72b95068e3.gif.gif
aa6efd9d5a2f452d5f434841c7c98c6d74354c29.gif.gif
There are 495 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 10.
#151 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I think they are referring to Stern for a first time are offering side art, topper, shooter, etc for this game on release from their accessories store or your local distributor. Still have to install/order them separate. And yes available for Premium/Pro

Have you got a link, stuffed if i can see it on their web page?

#152 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Have you got a link, stuffed if i can see it on their web page?

#153 3 years ago

Thanks, i've emailed AMD, hopefully i can justify the addons after the exchange rate is applied.

#154 3 years ago
Quoted from pin2d:

AVENGERS: INFINITY QUEST DEEP DIVE! In Depth Overview of the Machine, Features, Rules, and Much More!
https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/avengers-infinity-quest-pinball-deep-dive-in-depth-overview-of-the-machine-features-rules-and-more/[quoted image]

That sounds pretty complicated....lol. Maybe it will be more intuitive once we've actually got the machine in front of us. I already have 1 machine I can't totally figure out ( JP ) lol

#156 3 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

That sounds pretty complicated....lol. Maybe it will be more intuitive once we've actually got the machine in front of us. I already have 1 machine I can't totally figure out ( JP ) lol

Sounds more straightforward than JP2, and I feel kinda confused when having that gameplay explained to me. Sounds more accessible and straight forward for sure, especially for collecting characters.

#157 3 years ago

Read the rules a few times. It’s really fairly easy to get. Took me a while too

#158 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballConspiracy:

In on an LE
First since Master of Puppets LE

That will be at least two in St. Johns County Florida!

#159 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Sounds more straightforward than JP2, and I feel kinda confused when having that gameplay explained to me. Sounds more accessible and straight forward for sure, especially for collecting characters.

Quoted from iceman44:

Read the rules a few times. It’s really fairly easy to get. Took me a while too

I'm sure I'll be fine. I'm more of a hands on kind of guy anyway. I figure things out by messing around with them. I could probably read those rules 10x over and not quite understand until I actually play it

#160 3 years ago

The rules sound very, very similar to Hobbit, and I mean that in a good way (I love my Hobbit).

#161 3 years ago

I'm sure I'll be fine. I'm more of a hands on kind of guy anyway. I figure things out by messing around with them. I could probably read those rules 10x over and not quite understand until I actually play it

Seriously though. Play it a bunch and then go back and re read them. There are a couple of things I picked up that were critical to advance along the trail

#162 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Thanks, i've emailed AMD, hopefully i can justify the addons after the exchange rate is applied.

Topper, shooter rod, art blades mate easy to justify!! must haves imho.

#163 3 years ago

Don't like the shooter rod or the topper. I have some really nice shooter rods here that will suit, made by a local guy. I'll wait for an accessory topper if anyone makes one i like.

pb56 (resized).jpgpb56 (resized).jpg

#164 3 years ago
Quoted from jokerpoker:

Topper, shooter rod, art blades mate easy to justify!! must haves imho.

I will be in for the topper and art blades once we can get some from AMD. Not that interested in the shooter rod though.

#165 3 years ago

I do like the art blades and that purple flake powder coating I saw earlier, with some of those side rails. Look sweet on a Premium.

#166 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

*holds nose and jumps in for some reason* My two cents: I think it's good for people to post about their experience if they have an issue with something. That gets information out there for people to be aware of and keep in mind.
But when I read about someone else's issues with a game, I have no idea what percentage of people have that issue (could be one or it could be a lot) or whether or not it ended up being resolved or if there's a process happening to try to resolve it. I'm grateful for the person posting their experience so it can give a heads up and provide information to keep in mind.
But, to me, it seems like for me read about something and then start casting generalizations about it when I haven't experienced an issue myself, I don't know how pervasive the issue is, and I don't know whether or not it was resolved or in the process of getting resolved just seems a bit of a step too far because all that does is essentially add to the reports of an issue when another data point of the issue happening hasn't actually occured. Put another way, I guess I don't think of someone else's experience as my story to tell. Again, just my thinking on it. Now back to Avengers!!!!

I owe that man a beer! Spot on my thoughts!

#167 3 years ago

The le situation was unclear but now are all gone.

#168 3 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

The le situation was unclear but now are all gone.

Yes, if you can find an LE available now, you are one lucky bastard. And its probably only available because someone had to back out of their spot.

#169 3 years ago

someone had to back out of their spot

Many were forced to bring in the full 9k with the order. I and others did (only) pay 1k til machine is ready to deliver. Don’t know if that increases the odds of backing out we’ll see.

#170 3 years ago

someone had to back out of their spot

My distro said Friday there were vultures on the waiting list waiting for someone to break down.

#172 3 years ago

If anyone is backing out of an LE please contact me I will buy yours!

#173 3 years ago
Quoted from IronMan8Bit:

If anyone is backing out of an LE please contact me I will buy yours!

If you haven't already, I'd call some distributors and ask them if they have a backup waiting list you can add your name to. I know some are doing this. Might be worth a shot.

#174 3 years ago

I came up with a couple shooter Rods...
The Iron Man Glove, or its equal size, might work to replace Thanos Gauntlet.

For A topper, I hope to Tap into my Sons Gauntlet for the Stones to light,
and mount on backbox.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#175 3 years ago

How many of these can Pinside have?

7DC523AE-20FA-48E6-9E14-BC9F5BA83F99 (resized).jpeg7DC523AE-20FA-48E6-9E14-BC9F5BA83F99 (resized).jpeg
#176 3 years ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

You’ve been around long enough to know how this all works right?

#177 3 years ago

[quoted image]

Lol, agreed. But there has to be an owners club thread. Long term, that's where everyone who buys one of these machines goes when they need advice or want to talk shop. It's also where many modders bring their new products first. Definitely no need for a dedicated Avengers mod thread.

#178 3 years ago

[quoted image]

You posted the same thing in all 3 threads. You're as bad as the multiple threads that you're complaining about.

#179 3 years ago

The other threads a complete shit fight. I unvisited it after the second page.

That's why i was hoping it wouldn't all start up in here too.

#180 3 years ago
Quoted from Micky:

You posted the same thing in all 3 threads. You're as bad as the multiple threads that you're complaining about.

Hahahaha

#181 3 years ago

Any other animation or sound teasers available yet? I dont have any social media so I have to rely on my fellow pinsiders to post the links here. Super pumped for Wednesday. Then all shall be revealed. I'm really liking the animation teasers I've seen so far. They really are like a comic book panel being put into motion. Great job!

#182 3 years ago

Has anyone posted these?
https://www.facebook.com/sternpinball/videos/345349546842105/
https://www.facebook.com/sternpinball/videos/2725084934261479/
https://www.facebook.com/sternpinball/videos/675424526733583/
https://www.facebook.com/sternpinball/videos/10158845099104244/
Apologies if someone has already posted these.

Any other animation or sound teasers available yet? I dont have any social media so I have to rely on my fellow pinsiders to post the links here. Super pumped for Wednesday. Then all shall be revealed. I'm really liking the animation teasers I've seen so far. They really are like a comic book panel being put into motion. Great job!

#183 3 years ago

I could understand someone not appreciating this style, but I love it. So glad they’re not trying to do too much.
Amazing artwork, kept simple. Flashy and does what it’s supposed to do. We’re not playing a movie.

#184 3 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

I came up with a couple shooter Rods...
The Iron Man Glove, or its equal size, might work to replace Thanos Gauntlet.
For A topper, I hope to Tap into my Sons Gauntlet for the Stones to light,
and mount on backbox.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Those look great

#185 3 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

I could understand someone not appreciating this style, but I love it. So glad they’re not trying to do too much.
Amazing artwork, kept simple. Flashy and does what it’s supposed to do. We’re not playing a movie.

Completely agree, this art style is great! Suits the theme and I like that Stern keep using different animation styles for every game and not just sticking to one fixed style.

#186 3 years ago

Got a Le on order. It will sit right beside my Avengers Le

#188 3 years ago

I've started thinking about flipper rubber color on this game. What do people think will look good? The Stern pictures are showing white bats with black rubber. Seems like the yellow bats they used on EHOH, TMNT, and JP2 might have looked good on this one but the white seems good too. I'm thinking maybe blue rubber is going to look better than black though. Decisions, decisions...

#189 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

I've started thinking about flipper rubber color on this game. What do people think will look good? The Stern pictures are showing white bats with black rubber. Seems like the yellow bats they used on EHOH, TMNT, and JP2 might have looked good on this one but the white seems good too. I'm thinking maybe blue rubber is going to look better than black though. Decisions, decisions...

Excellent question. I absolutely detest Sterns black rubbers and post sleeves. They leave smudges on balls like nothing else I've ever encountered. Plus, the post sleeves are hard as a rock. Therefore, all my machines get a complete Titan rubber swap out almost immediately. The game is so colorful, I dont know if there is really a bad choice for replacements. Rest assured, as soon as I can get my hands on a rubber parts list, I'll be looking hard at the playfield and placing my Titan order.

#193 3 years ago

There was some debate over the differences between the LE art blades and the Stern accessories art blades for sale. I borrowed these pics so I could share them here. Top pics are the Stern accessories, bottom pics are the one that come in the LE. Similar, but definitely different.

20200907_114824 (resized).jpg20200907_114824 (resized).jpg20200907_114916 (resized).jpg20200907_114916 (resized).jpg
#194 3 years ago

I barely got in but, landed an LE this morning.
this layout looks so fun, can't wait.

#195 3 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

WOW!! How did you manage an LE this late in the game? Congratulations!

#196 3 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Hey, gratz Coaster! Haven't seen you for quite some time.
I sold my JPLE a while back and have been without a pin for awhile.
Couldnt pass up an Avengers LE though. Can't wait to get a pin back into my place and get some games on it.

#198 3 years ago

How did you manage an LE this late

Bc someone else broke down. He managed it not only bc someone else broke down but also bc he kept circling like a vulture.

#200 3 years ago
Quoted from Micky:

Scribbles you should add a poll.

I can do that. What's a good poll question? Maybe what model is being purchased? Accessory poll? Something else?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
7,150 (OBO)
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Little Rock, AR
$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

8,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Glendora, CA
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 16.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.00
$ 8,600.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 70.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

$ 16.00
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 495 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 10.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-club-pinsiders-assemble-/page/4?hl=retrogamerjp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.