• They're all puny and weak. I like Thanos!! 29 votes
    25%

(117 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9278 (resized).JPG
Screenshot_20200914-193907_Chrome (resized).jpg
Just-When-I-Think-You-Couldnt-Possibly-Be-Any-Dumber-You-Go-and-Do-Something-Like-This..-and-Totally-Redeem-Yourself-In-Dumb-and
fe02e6d86 (resized).jpg
4C2E4BEF-37C9-4E5F-9C3C-5EA72623BA38 (resized).jpeg
15926 (resized).jpeg
45E452AD-4515-4A94-B966-EAC5D6F98E30 (resized).jpeg
42B27E27-4D5B-4EF5-A5F8-FF2B7EEF0496 (resized).jpeg
20E490B8-C45F-4285-994F-65946FD5DDB8 (resized).jpeg
69B230BC-6938-44B5-94A9-35F9A342167E.png
rps20200908_145138 (resized).jpg
rps20200908_145228 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200908-081858_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
IMG_9252 (resized).JPG
ffa46a963aac7a1b72c1e808cd050a72b95068e3.gif.gif
aa6efd9d5a2f452d5f434841c7c98c6d74354c29.gif.gif
There are 495 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 10.
#101 3 years ago

silly question, when you order the t-molding is it the 3/4”? First time i have had to change it out on a pin...

#102 3 years ago

TMNT bleeding heavily already with over 20 sale ads herr. And AIQ gameplay and code not even revealed so the crippling of TMNT price value will only get worse. Many ads say they only sell to fund AIQ.

Gary Stern a few years ago saw the weak point of the competition was titles per year so he did all he can do to release max titles per year to increase titles per year he sacrificed TMNT with the early AIQ release the main goal of that is not to make money but to crush the competition if the main goal on titles per year was to make money Stern would release less titles per year wouldn’t have released AIQ that early.

#103 3 years ago

In on an LE! Must buy theme for me and with KME designing felt more than comfortable jumping in on this game!

#104 3 years ago
Quoted from Charliew65:

silly question, when you order the t-molding is it the 3/4”? First time i have had to change it out on a pin...

Yup, that’s what I used on my Iron Man.

#105 3 years ago

Thank you!

#106 3 years ago

Anyone going to buy the pro for HUO?
It's missing alot but still packed IMO and prefer the cabinet artwork minus backglass which is still dope and if gameplay and animations are awesome then I think it's still gonna be a winner. The Captain marvel ramp to me is the main loss on this but flow for days still and still have a spinner added. Doesn't look like it will be as stop-and-go as PRE/LE without the lower lock system scoop. What y'all think?

#107 3 years ago
Quoted from TeamUp:

It's missing alot but still packed IMO and prefer the cabinet artwork minus backglass which is still dope and if gameplay and animations are awesome then I think it's still gonna be a winner. The Captain marvel ramp to me is the main loss on this but flow for days still and still have a spinner added. Doesn't look like it will be as stop-and-go as PRE/LE without the lower lock system scoop. What y'all think?

i think the captain marvel ramp will feel very satisfying, instead you get this tiny loop on the pro, and those feel horrible in my experience. thats why i'm going with premium. on this game premium is a no brainer, even the LE looks "worth it" this time. I also have the feeling that this game looks much more packed than it is, the pro looks kind of empty to me.

#108 3 years ago

Yeah the pro is missing a lot imo, that captain marvel ramp alone is a must have, don’t think hitting that ramp will ever get old, gotto love Keith’s ramp designs he knows how to make a killer ramp and wireform.

Lower ball lock looks fun too and offers up some eye candy and something cool for the kids and visitors coming round to play plus I like having that VUK to make the right lane shot feel a little more interactive.

#109 3 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

TMNT bleeding heavily already with over 20 sale ads herr. And AIQ gameplay and code not even revealed so the crippling of TMNT price value will only get worse. Many ads say they only sell to fund AIQ.
Gary Stern a few years ago saw the weak point of the competition was titles per year so he did all he can do to release max titles per year to increase titles per year he sacrificed TMNT with the early AIQ release the main goal of that is not to make money but to crush the competition if the main goal on titles per year was to make money Stern would release less titles per year wouldn’t have released AIQ that early.

This happens with all new releases. Rinse and repeat.

#110 3 years ago
Quoted from Deyanks98:

I just got a GOTG yesterday I’d be interested in how you do that. Is that in one of the settings?

Yes. It is a setting. I think it's call Mode Select on Start or something like that. If you turn it off, you have to shoot the scoop to start modes.

#111 3 years ago
Quoted from Brtlkat:

This happens with all new releases. Rinse and repeat.

It just appears quicker this time because the window between releases has been a lot shorter than normal, only feels like TMNT came out last week.

But NIB LEs where listed for close to 10k the other week now down to close to 9k.

#112 3 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

I used to think that releasing games too fast, or having too many manufacturers would overflow the pinball market. Boy was I wrong. That was before I truly understand what kind of money a lot of people in pinball are tossing around just for fun.

The only sales Stern is cannibalizing is sales from other manufacturers, imo. The loud sucking noise everyone heard this week wasn't the spaceballs trying to steal our air, it was stern sucking all the "pin savings" up this week while the other guys released more static image teasers.

#113 3 years ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

i think the captain marvel ramp will feel very satisfying, instead you get this tiny loop on the pro, and those feel horrible in my experience. thats why i'm going with premium. on this game premium is a no brainer, even the LE looks "worth it" this time. I also have the feeling that this game looks much more packed than it is, the pro looks kind of empty to me.

Visually the only thing that's removed is the Captain marvel ramp.
Which may be 10 tons worth of metal..lol
Plus it has the VUK attached. The pro still has a lot TO shoot and I think we're going to see that on Friday during the stream. Like I said the premium with that Captain marvel ramp is next level.
The pro still has as much to shoot AS any other pro out there right now except for maybe JP pro..IMO

#114 3 years ago
Quoted from TeamUp:

Plus it has the VUK attached. The pro still has a lot TO shoot and I think we're going to see that on Friday during the stream. Like I said the premium with that Captain marvel ramp is next level.
The pro still has as much to shoot AS any other pro out there right now except for maybe JP pro..IMO

I said it before, I'll say it again. I dont think there is a wrong decision on models with this release. I think its going to be a blast to play regardless of trim level.

#115 3 years ago

In on an LE
First since Master of Puppets LE

#116 3 years ago
Quoted from TeamUp:

I dunno that lifting spinner and subway ball lock are pretty visual and with good lighting effects should look amazing.

But the pro is still going to be fun to shoot, a second spinner is a nice addition, who doesn’t like shooting spinners!!

#117 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I dunno that lifting spinner and subway ball lock are pretty visual and with good lighting effects should look amazing.
But the pro is still going to be fun to shoot, a second spinner is a nice addition, who doesn’t like shooting spinners!!

Double spinner games are numero UNO!!
I own 3 . Love rippin spinners!!

#118 3 years ago
Quoted from lowbeau67:

Double spinner games are numero UNO!!
I own 3 . Love rippin spinners!!

You need to get yourself an Ironman! Sterns king of spinners with 3 and they are all fun to shoot, love my Ironman!

#119 3 years ago

LE paid for.
Now to wait.

#120 3 years ago

The wait shouldn't be as long for LEs this time around

#121 3 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

The wait shouldn't be as long for LEs this time around

First nib le, so it will be the longest one Ive ever waited for.

But also the fastest one I'll ever receive... LoL

#122 3 years ago

Wife and I couldn't agree on which model to choose from... so... I ordered a Pro and a Premium model.
The look on her face when they show up will be priceless.

Side note: Anyone have an extra room they can rent when she boots me out of the house?! lol

#123 3 years ago
Quoted from ULEKstore:

Wife and I couldn't agree on which model to choose from... so... I ordered a Pro and a Premium model.
Side note: Anyone have an extra room they can rent when she boots me out of the house?! lol

You might be lucky and she just kicks you out the bed for a week or 2, but on the plus side you will be spoilt for choice, do you sleep under the pro or the premium

#124 3 years ago

wait shouldn't be as long for LEs this time

Wtf the Stern only guys...this my first Stern pin (never thought I’d ever order a stern) also my first Stern sub that’s why it’s unusual for me that’s all. I ordered RM in December 19 and still waiting that’s the nonstern style where 2 months is almost nothing.

#125 3 years ago
Quoted from ULEKstore:

couldn't agree on which model

Many like the pro art package more maybe me2. But finding that more important than an uncrippled playfield is typical womanese.

#126 3 years ago

Premium ordered. Ok who wants to buy a nice Ghostbusters...

#127 3 years ago
Quoted from ULEKstore:

Bring your machines and I won't charge you any rent

#128 3 years ago
Quoted from ULEKstore:

I ordered a Pro and a Premium model.

z1f3d (resized).jpgz1f3d (resized).jpg
#129 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

First nib le, so it will be the longest one Ive ever waited for.
But also the fastest one I'll ever receive... LoL

My first Nib LE also. Only 2nd Nib ever. I guess we just lucked out with Sterns production plans on this title.

#130 3 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

Wtf the Stern only guys...this my first Stern pin (never thought I’d ever order a stern) also my first Stern sub that’s why it’s unusual for me that’s all. I ordered RM in December 19 and still waiting that’s the nonstern style where 2 months is almost nothing.

Yeah, once stern announces, they start shipping quickly. They're the largest pinball manufacturers in the world if I'm not mistaken. For a while, they were the last and only manufacturer.

#131 3 years ago

I've got some yellow T on hand, just need to measure how much. I can't believe it ships with black. Johnson city?! That will be 2 LE models within a stones throw of each other.

We both have great taste in Pinball!
Stop over some time and play the ones you don't have

#132 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

What kind of issues did You have with one of your Stern games? Curious.

The issues I saw with countless on THIS forum. Too thin, too gunky, artwork removed, artwork seeming of poor print quality, etc.

I was trying to make a point of positivity. No need to throw shade towards me as a non owner.

Never was at the Battle of Marathon. Wasn't alive back, doesn't mean I can't accrue knowledge of it because I wasn't there. Just because we don't experience everything first hand, doesn't translate to us not having possible concerns or input. Yeesh.

#133 3 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

We both have great taste in Pinball!
Stop over some time and play the ones you don't have

I'd love to man. Thanks!

#134 3 years ago
Quoted from TeamUp:

I'm sure the Pro will be awesome! I went with the Pro on Deadpool and don't regret it at all, love that game!

With that said - I did spring for the Premium on AIQ. I'm in a spot where I could afford it, so why not? One of my other games will have to go to make room (I'm maxed out at 5) and get a little money back, but Deadpool is definitely staying!

#135 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

The issues I saw with countless on THIS forum. Too thin, too gunky, artwork removed, artwork seeming of poor print quality, etc.
I was trying to make a point of positivity. No need to throw shade towards me as a non owner.
Never was at the Battle of Marathon. Wasn't alive back, doesn't mean I can't accrue knowledge of it because I wasn't there. Just because we don't experience everything first hand, doesn't translate to us not having possible concerns or input. Yeesh.

Sorry just seemed like casting stones. If I start a thread to say burgers suck I don't expect anyone to boycot McDonalds.... As I recall you "posted" many issues with your JJP and API games which I see as value granted they didn't apply to me or others as a majority. Can't speak for your Bla about Battle of Marathon as it has no value to the point??

#136 3 years ago

Premium on order. Didnt think Id be buying another pin this year after getting a TMNT LE, but once I saw this I had to have it. Selling my Vpin to make room since Im maxed out on space. Wanted to go LE but was just too late to the draw so I guess Im waiting.(which im bad at).

Definetly going to replace tmolding and go yellow or purple. Im going to get the Avengers side armor but wondering if that will look wierd if I replacing the t molding with a different color.... Topper I can live without. So Premium, plus shaker, plus side armor and invisiglass being ordered. Wish I couldnt just gotten an LE!

#137 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Premium on order. Didnt think Id be buying another pin this year after getting a TMNT LE, but once I saw this I had to have it. Selling my Vpin to make room since Im maxed out on space. Wanted to go LE but was just too late to the draw so I guess Im waiting.(which im bad at).
Definetly going to replace tmolding and go yellow or purple. Im going to get the Avengers side armor but wondering if that will look wierd if I replacing the t molding with a different color.... Topper I can live without. So Premium, plus shaker, plus side armor and invisiglass being ordered. Wish I couldnt just gotten an LE!

I am on the other end of the spectrum. I got an LE and wonder if it’s just worth getting the premium and adding blades and a shaker to it lol

#138 3 years ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

I am on the other end of the spectrum. I got an LE and wonder if it’s just worth getting the premium and adding blades and a shaker to it lol

If you’re happy with the metallic yellow then it’s a win, if you do the math, it’ll be the same if not slightly more to do that to a premium. The majority of folks getting a premium are talking about upgrading the sound system, adding art blades, a shaker motor, non-reflective glass, and powder coating it. You get all of this on the LE, plus an actual backglass and a couple of autographs. Not to mention all of Keith Elwin’s machines hold their value pretty well. Most of his LEs that go on sale used, sale for what they cost new. If you upgrade your premium, you can’t expect people to pay what you put into it and have to sell it a market value.

#139 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Sorry just seemed like casting stones. If I start a thread to say burgers suck I don't expect anyone to boycot McDonalds.... As I recall you "posted" many issues with your JJP and API games which I see as value granted they didn't apply to me or others as a majority. Can't speak for your Bla about Battle of Marathon as it has no value to the point??

I'm really hopeful issues do NOT exist, as I'd like to definitely consider a Stern at some point. Secondarily, I have lightly bounced in and out of the TMNT thread, and issues seem rampant, hence me head scratching why so many people leap immediately at a new game from Stern.

I didn't start a thread to say Stern sucks though. And I have mixed feelings about Stern, as I do API, JJP, P3, etc. Kinda healthy to not be all in or all out on a company, for me anyway.

Since you're counting Dave. I had one issue with Houdini. Had no significant issues with the Hobbit, and had many nagging/reoccurring issues with Pirates. It's been a mixed bag, which is definitely pinball it seems. The MAJOR issue I've had, was the clearcoat on POTC. Also, why I posted what I did.

Battle of Marathon is an analogy for me not having to directly experience something to have thoughts/opinions on it.

Anyway.........

#140 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Im going to get the Avengers side armor

Any guess as to the cost for the side armor?
Murph

#141 3 years ago
Quoted from MurphyPeoples:

Any guess as to the cost for the side armor?
Murph

Dont hold me to it, but I believe I heard on a podcast it would be in the $250 range??? Probably same price as previous fancy side armor.

#142 3 years ago

Are you guys saying you can order it factory with side armour? Does that apply to the premium too?

#143 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Are you guys saying you can order it factory with side armour? Does that apply to the premium too?

I think they are referring to Stern for a first time are offering side art, topper, shooter, etc for this game on release from their accessories store or your local distributor. Still have to install/order them separate. And yes available for Premium/Pro

#144 3 years ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

doesnt LE come with shaker? My tmnt did. the armor with the logo does look badass

#145 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

doesnt LE come with shaker? My tmnt did. the armor with the logo does look badass

Yes, the LE comes with it, but he’s thinking about a premium and just adding blades and the shaker to it.

#146 3 years ago

AVENGERS: INFINITY QUEST DEEP DIVE! In Depth Overview of the Machine, Features, Rules, and Much More!

https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/avengers-infinity-quest-pinball-deep-dive-in-depth-overview-of-the-machine-features-rules-and-more/

Screen Shot 2020-09-05 at 3.09.05 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-09-05 at 3.09.05 PM (resized).png
#147 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

*holds nose and jumps in for some reason* My two cents: I think it's good for people to post about their experience if they have an issue with something. That gets information out there for people to be aware of and keep in mind.

But when I read about someone else's issues with a game, I have no idea what percentage of people have that issue (could be one or it could be a lot) or whether or not it ended up being resolved or if there's a process happening to try to resolve it. I'm grateful for the person posting their experience so it can give a heads up and provide information to keep in mind.

But, to me, it seems like for me read about something and then start casting generalizations about it when I haven't experienced an issue myself, I don't know how pervasive the issue is, and I don't know whether or not it was resolved or in the process of getting resolved just seems a bit of a step too far because all that does is essentially add to the reports of an issue when another data point of the issue happening hasn't actually occured. Put another way, I guess I don't think of someone else's experience as my story to tell. Again, just my thinking on it. Now back to Avengers!!!!

#148 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

*holds nose and jumps in for some reason* My two cents: I think it's good for people to post about their experience if they have an issue with something. That gets information out there for people to be aware of and keep in mind.
But when I read about someone else's issues with a game, I have no idea what percentage of people have that issue (could be one or it could be a lot) or whether or not it ended up being resolved or if there's a process happening to try to resolve it. I'm grateful for the person posting their experience so it can give a heads up and provide information to keep in mind.
But, to me, it seems like for me read about something and then start casting generalizations about it when I haven't experienced an issue myself, I don't know how pervasive the issue is, and I don't know whether or not it was resolved or in the process of getting resolved just seems a bit of a step too far because all that does is essentially add to the reports of an issue when another data point of the issue happening hasn't actually occured. Again, just my thinking on it. Now back to Avengers!!!!

I think I agree with you, still going over your ideas some though.

My issue has been reading and witnessing many issues with TMNT, JP2 last year, and ST seemed to have some issues initially, but other than clearcoat ones.

When everyone wants to buy and buy, and no one is wondering just a bit IF prior issues will exist again, well...that's when manufacturers REALLY don't have to give a shit. That being said, ideally I'm a potential customer for all manufacturers, so for me personally, that's a bad trend to see.

#149 3 years ago

Can we leave that whole discussion out of this thread guys? it's spread everywhere, can't we just have something nice for a change?

#150 3 years ago
Quoted from pin2d:

AVENGERS: INFINITY QUEST DEEP DIVE! In Depth Overview of the Machine, Features, Rules, and Much More!
https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/avengers-infinity-quest-pinball-deep-dive-in-depth-overview-of-the-machine-features-rules-and-more/[quoted image]

Great overview! Look like a ton of fun stuff to go for. Can't wait for the reveal stream Wednesday.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

8,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Glendora, CA
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Scranton, PA
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

$ 8,600.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 19.00
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Nixa, MO
$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

8,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Coopersburg, PA
$ 34.00
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 32.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 495 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 10.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-club-pinsiders-assemble-/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.