• They're all puny and weak. I like Thanos!! 29 votes
    25%

(117 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9278 (resized).JPG
Screenshot_20200914-193907_Chrome (resized).jpg
Just-When-I-Think-You-Couldnt-Possibly-Be-Any-Dumber-You-Go-and-Do-Something-Like-This..-and-Totally-Redeem-Yourself-In-Dumb-and
fe02e6d86 (resized).jpg
4C2E4BEF-37C9-4E5F-9C3C-5EA72623BA38 (resized).jpeg
15926 (resized).jpeg
45E452AD-4515-4A94-B966-EAC5D6F98E30 (resized).jpeg
42B27E27-4D5B-4EF5-A5F8-FF2B7EEF0496 (resized).jpeg
20E490B8-C45F-4285-994F-65946FD5DDB8 (resized).jpeg
69B230BC-6938-44B5-94A9-35F9A342167E.png
rps20200908_145138 (resized).jpg
rps20200908_145228 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200908-081858_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
IMG_9252 (resized).JPG
ffa46a963aac7a1b72c1e808cd050a72b95068e3.gif.gif
aa6efd9d5a2f452d5f434841c7c98c6d74354c29.gif.gif
There are 495 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 10.
#51 3 years ago

Premium for me if I can free up some room. Something gotta go.

#52 3 years ago

TWD for 4200.
JJPOTC for 13000
And the fire sale has begun.

#53 3 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

TWD for 4200.
JJPOTC for 13000
And the fire sale has begun.

Both of those are on my wishlist! But now I'm broke for a while after committing to this AIQ beast

#54 3 years ago

If I recall, people were ragging on the bright green powdercoat initially for the AFM remake... but once the dust settled, there were more orders for that than the standard black. I think the yellow LE powdercoat will hold it's own and gain a bit more favor with the collector crowd.

#55 3 years ago

Glad I picked this year to get back into owning pins as this layout and theme are fantastic for me. Even though I just got an Iron Maiden a month ago and GOTG today I’m in on a Premium. Can’t wait to see the videos of it next week.

#56 3 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

...happy wife, happy life. Right?

Nope.

Happy spouse, happy house.

Goes both ways.

#57 3 years ago

I’m doing the LE. I am so f’ed on space right now! I don’t want to sell anything but things are going to have to shift around :/.

#58 3 years ago

Deposit dropped on Wednesday for my prem. Going to have Rob at stone cold coatings powder coat some lollipops and the rest of my armor, wire forms would be a nice touch too but I’ll want to play it for a while before entertaining that idea! He did an AMAZING JOB ON MY JP PREM. If you guys need powder coating done hit him up!

#59 3 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

I’m doing the LE. I am so f’ed on space right now! I don’t want to sell anything but things are going to have to shift around :/.

I know a guy up in Cave Creek that would take your TNA.

#60 3 years ago

Can’t wait to see gameplay. Am I crazy or does it look like you choose 1 of 6 avengers to be? During the videos released I’m pretty sure you only see one of those six lights on at a time. I’m hoping that means player selection...and really hope it also means coop. We’ll see!

E0C55F66-9223-44C7-AA97-FB95EA216D92 (resized).jpegE0C55F66-9223-44C7-AA97-FB95EA216D92 (resized).jpeg
#61 3 years ago

Home run for Stern. In for the LE paid and waiting. Very impressed can’t wait to see the animations.

#62 3 years ago
Quoted from WindRaidor:

Can’t wait to see gameplay. Am I crazy or does it look like you choose 1 of 6 avengers to be? During the videos released I’m pretty sure you only see one of those six lights on at a time. I’m hoping that means player selection...and really hope it also means coop. We’ll see!
[quoted image]

Much more likely that those players tie in to the shots on the playfield and you have to collect them to enter modes against villains.

#63 3 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Much more likely that those players tie in to the shots on the playfield and you have to collect them to enter modes against villains.

I'm hoping this is the case. I'm fine either way, but honestly I'm not a big fan of the choose your mode before ball launch type games. I have a GOTG that plays this way. It's fun, but I just prefer to start modes/characters with the ball in play.

#64 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Home run for Stern. In for the LE paid and waiting. Very impressed can’t wait to see the animations.

I think tha animation is going to be crazy good! Marvel comics is just ripe for the picking on animations. Someone in another thread mentioned ACNC type animations, which I think would be cool.

#65 3 years ago

I was screwed - had no choice. In Moab riding dirt toys with JJ when this dropped so I was coerced into an LE.

#66 3 years ago
Quoted from Waldo:

I was screwed - had no choice. In Moab riding dirt toys with JJ when this dropped so I was coerced into an LE.

Not the worst thing you could be coerced into when alone in a remote area with another man

#67 3 years ago

Can’t believe this is scheduled for end of this month.
Nice fast delivery for LEs!

#68 3 years ago

I'm hoping this is the case. I'm fine either way, but honestly I'm not a big fan of the choose your mode before ball launch type games. I have a GOTG that plays this way. It's fun, but I just prefer to start modes/characters with the ball in play.

You do know you can change that on GOTG, right?

#69 3 years ago

in for the LE also, had to pay in full!

#70 3 years ago
Quoted from m00nmuppet:

best avatar on Pinside

That has to go to the one with Kermit watching frog's humping on TV. Fellow Muppet avatars should know this!

#71 3 years ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

Had no idea!!! I'll have a look into that right now.

#72 3 years ago

Limited Edition is paid in full! Can't wait! Already have both of Keith's other LE machines, why stop now?

#73 3 years ago

Premium calling ... what a surprise packed machine!

#74 3 years ago

Pulled the trigger on TAIQ LE just nailed in the first k to my German distro Johann who got me 1 despite ordering yesterday evening when it was already almost everywhere sold out (a magician). Feels very good I must say. Love the yellow trim a perfect match to my purple RM aside.

THANOS (resized).jpgTHANOS (resized).jpg
#75 3 years ago

Going in for a premium!

#76 3 years ago

I have to say, looks like a hell of a layout.

#77 3 years ago
Quoted from swampshroom:

Im in for a premium. put my money down yesterday morning, second in line for a premium. It will be my first NIB. It will go very well next to my Thanos arcade 1UP cabinet. wish i could justify an LE so it will match the yellow of my LE 1UP cab
[quoted image]

Just snagged an LE this morning to set next to my Art Adams signed 1-up as well amigo !!

20200129_015525166_iOS (resized).jpg20200129_015525166_iOS (resized).jpg
#78 3 years ago

If this machine plays anything like Keith's previous titles, it's going to be a huge seller for Stern. We already know it's a beautiful looking, unique, outside the box layout and I suspect it will shoot like a dream.

#79 3 years ago

In for the banana pin, already confirmed by the distributor...

#80 3 years ago
Quoted from O-from-DO:

In for the banana pin, already confirmed by the distributor...

Same here bro, Same here. Get one before some other monkey takes it!

20200904_175033 (resized).jpg20200904_175033 (resized).jpg

#81 3 years ago

I bought a premium. This is my second NIB ever and I'm so stinking excited.

#82 3 years ago

Kinda bummed that War Machine and especially Spider-Man didn't make the cut, but besides that my family is in for a premium. The game looks like it's going to be a blast to play, can't wait until it arrives. Elwin and Yeti nailed it!

#83 3 years ago

LE ordered. Blame the red wine and twitch.

#84 3 years ago

Anyone found the extraball insert?

It looks like the guides mostly do not cut into the PF, just some.

asdf (resized).pngasdf (resized).png
#85 3 years ago
Quoted from swampshroom:

Im in for a premium. put my money down yesterday morning, second in line for a premium. It will be my first NIB. It will go very well next to my Thanos arcade 1UP cabinet. wish i could justify an LE so it will match the yellow of my LE 1UP cab
[quoted image]

Plenty of powder coating folk out there.

#86 3 years ago

Above sanctum target I guess.

Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

Anyone found the extraball insert?

#87 3 years ago
Quoted from Thomas3184:

Above sanctum target I guess.

yeah you found it thanks

#88 3 years ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

I just got a GOTG yesterday I’d be interested in how you do that. Is that in one of the settings?

#89 3 years ago

Flip n out pinball just said in a stream from earlier today that Keith Elwin did confirm that the yellow armor on the LE IS a metallic flake. Praise the lord! I had my fingers crossed that it wasn't a flat yellow.

#90 3 years ago

Flip n out pinball just said in a stream from earlier today that Keith Elwin did confirm that the yellow armor on the LE IS a metallic flake. Praise the lord! I had my fingers crossed that it wasn't a flat yellow.

Yeah it is, if you look closely you can see the shimmer on the rails in this pic.

399035E8-A514-45AE-A3A8-FCB6FF6FBA5A (resized).jpeg399035E8-A514-45AE-A3A8-FCB6FF6FBA5A (resized).jpeg
#91 3 years ago
Quoted from evileye:

Yeah it is, if you look closely you can see the shimmer on the rails in this pic. [quoted image]

Metallic flake will look so much better. If it turned out to be flat, I'd probably pay to have it redone. I'm just so glad to get confirmation on the flake!

#92 3 years ago

Just put a deposit in on an LE. If I wasn't so damn impatient I'd probably have gone premium but already the yellow is growing on me. This game looks insane, the full package.

#93 3 years ago

Zach (flip n out pinball) also said something interesting regarding production. He said they were told that Stern wants to focus on getting the LE models out faster on this game. So, they're making only enough pro models to get about 1 unit to each dealer, then going all out on LE production. Once LEs are done, switching back to Pro and getting the bulk of those made before finally doing the premiums. He said LEs could be shipping as early as late this month!

#94 3 years ago

Zach (flip n out pinball) also said something interesting regarding production. He said they were told that Stern wants to focus on getting the LE models out faster on this game. So, they're making only enough pro models to get about 1 unit to each dealer, then going all out on LE production. Once LEs are done, switching back to Pro and getting the bulk of those made before finally doing the premiums. He said LEs could be shipping as early as late this month!

I am really curious to see how these three models vary in print quality as well as clearcoating. I hope for once they stay all fairly similar in quality, and that quality is high!

#95 3 years ago

Heard similar from my dealer.. Expecting shipment late September / early October...

#96 3 years ago

I think the wife finally understands it is not gonna stop.. Joined the club..

#97 3 years ago

In on an LE - can’t wait to have the KME trifecta completed!

#98 3 years ago
Quoted from evileye:

Yeah it is, if you look closely you can see the shimmer on the rails in this pic. [quoted image]

Shimmering yellow flake armor on that cabinet is going to be NUTS. Drop dead dazzling.

#99 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

I am really curious to see how these three models vary in print quality as well as clearcoating. I hope for once they stay all fairly similar in quality, and that quality is high!

What kind of issues did You have with one of your Stern games? Curious.

#100 3 years ago

I’m also in for a LE game. Unfortunately my IMDN LE needs to go (theme does nothing for me despite a very good game).

I hope Mezelmod and others are in for a gauntlet mod!

Do you know when production starts?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

5,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Whispering Pines, NC
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

$ 8,600.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 19.00
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Little Rock, AR
$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

7,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 34.00
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 32.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 495 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 10.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-club-pinsiders-assemble-/page/2?hl=tbutler6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.