• They're all puny and weak. I like Thanos!! 29 votes
    25%

(117 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9278 (resized).JPG
Screenshot_20200914-193907_Chrome (resized).jpg
Just-When-I-Think-You-Couldnt-Possibly-Be-Any-Dumber-You-Go-and-Do-Something-Like-This..-and-Totally-Redeem-Yourself-In-Dumb-and
fe02e6d86 (resized).jpg
4C2E4BEF-37C9-4E5F-9C3C-5EA72623BA38 (resized).jpeg
15926 (resized).jpeg
45E452AD-4515-4A94-B966-EAC5D6F98E30 (resized).jpeg
42B27E27-4D5B-4EF5-A5F8-FF2B7EEF0496 (resized).jpeg
20E490B8-C45F-4285-994F-65946FD5DDB8 (resized).jpeg
69B230BC-6938-44B5-94A9-35F9A342167E.png
rps20200908_145138 (resized).jpg
rps20200908_145228 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200908-081858_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
IMG_9252 (resized).JPG
ffa46a963aac7a1b72c1e808cd050a72b95068e3.gif.gif
aa6efd9d5a2f452d5f434841c7c98c6d74354c29.gif.gif

There are 495 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 10.
#1 3 years ago

May as well get this club started! Who is in, and beyond excited for AIQ?!

*moderator edit: owners clubs are not authorized prior to the first game shipping, this is the hype thread.

#2 3 years ago

In before the lock!

#3 3 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

In before the lock!

Lol, that was fast! What model did you choose?

#4 3 years ago

gAmEs MuSt Be ShIpPiNg To StArT a ClUb ThReAd

Grabbing a pro and can’t wait! One day I’ll get a premium if my buddy doesn’t.

#5 3 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

In before the lock!

In and psyched for it! They can lock us but they can't hold us forever (maybe)!!!

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

In before the lock!

I agree. Either the game designer starts the club thread and locks it until release, or we have a raffle for who ever wants to start it, lol. Nerds.

#7 3 years ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

Grabbing a pro and can’t wait! One day I’ll get a premium if my buddy doesn’t.

I dont think theres a bad choice at all on this game. Any model is bound to be a blast. Cant wait to see the animations. Personally I hope they stick with the comic style. No movie clips. Just my personal hopes.

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

I dont think theres a bad choice at all on this game. Any model is bound to be a blast. Cant wait to see the animations. Personally I hope they stick with the comic style. No movie clips. Just my personal hopes.

Agreed

#9 3 years ago

They have shown some Animations and they are for sure not movie clips. Check sterns FB or instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/CErhHigF4vf/?igshid=s5qjhrw9bs3i

#10 3 years ago

No WAY this has movie clips dog. No way.

#11 3 years ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

#12 3 years ago

All I know is that I want to see that cat avatar when I visit the thread....best avatar on Pinside.

#13 3 years ago

In for an LE... another homerun from KME, ZY, et al.

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from m00nmuppet:

All I know is that I want to see that cat avatar when I visit the thread....best avatar on Pinside.

LOL, that's our cat at my workplace. His name is "Nacho". Hes a cool dude.

#15 3 years ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

They have shown some Animations and they are for sure not movie clips. Check sterns FB or instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/CErhHigF4vf/?igshid=s5qjhrw9bs3i

Thanks! I'll have a look at Sterns website. I dont have instagram.

#16 3 years ago

Thank goodness! I would have cried myself to sleep tonight if someone hadn’t made the club yet!

See you all in a few months when it finally shows up!

#17 3 years ago

Ordered my AIQ Premium from Flip N Out today!

#18 3 years ago

I'm in on an LE. Only because the wife liked the yellow. Me personally, I'd probably get the premium and choose a powder color of my own. BUT, happy wife, happy life. Right?

#19 3 years ago

Is this an LE, PREM, or PRO owners club? Please be certain. I need to know the distinction between all the other Avengers threads.

#20 3 years ago

I will most likely get a Premium and keep my collection at 4.

#21 3 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

Is this an LE, PREM, or PRO owners club? Please be certain. I need to know the distinction between all the other Avengers threads.

All for one, and one for all! Oops, wrong theme motto.

Below the thread title under "Linked Games" it shows all three models linked to this thread. Not enough variation between the models to need multiple club threads. And even if there were, well, let's just say it's a bit cumbersome to have club threads for different models in the JP2 land so one club should be good.

#22 3 years ago

AIQ Premium ordered!

#23 3 years ago

In on an LE! Thank you Mike and Kayla at Automated.

#24 3 years ago

Premium pre-ordered!

#25 3 years ago

Everything on the play-field is directly mentioning what happens in the comics not MCU, I would highly doubt anything related to MCU.

They call everything gems not stones, and they refer to Thanos' Black Order as Warmasters both directly related to comics.

#26 3 years ago

Looking forward to playing this game that features a lot of angry steel!

#27 3 years ago

I dont have instagram.

You know you don't need an IG account right? You can still see the videos without one. The site will try to fight you after a couple clicks, but you can still see the goods. I don't have an account either but still regularly check a couple accounts. On my phone I can click a post or two and it works fine, but a third click will get you a popup. On the computer, if you right click the video and say open in a new tab, you can see the video.
https://www.instagram.com/sternpinball/

#28 3 years ago

Waiting for an invoice for my Premium, second ever NIB (first was DP pro and it was my first machine). Had to have the premium after seeing that crazy ramp.

Have to wait till December afore they bump the big island.

#29 3 years ago

I'm leaning towards Premium

#30 3 years ago
Quoted from adborto:

In on an LE! Thank you Mike and Kayla at Automated.

Did automated give you an ETA on the LE models?

Quoted from ectobar:

You know you don't need an IG account right? You can still see the videos without one. The site will try to fight you after a couple clicks, but you can still see the goods. I don't have an account either but still regularly check a couple accounts. On my phone I can click a post or two and it works fine, but a third click will get you a popup. On the computer, if you right click the video and say open in a new tab, you can see the video.
https://www.instagram.com/sternpinball/

I did not know that. I'll give it a try.

Quoted from Chitownpinball:

No WAY this has movie clips dog. No way.

Great news!

#31 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

In and psyched for it! They can lock us but they can't hold us forever (maybe)!!!

hey Eagle, happy to see you here in the AIQ-Thread again and hoping for some good inpult like on JP2, im in too
premium of course, that right ramp has to feel like an orgasm when hitting it mmmmhh

i am happy there is just one dangerous target in the upper PF in the middle, there are only hard rubber posts left, not like on punishing TMNT. also not much going on on the lower PF, this means less left to right action, yay! I wonder if the post of the spinning disc can block the middle ramp shot from the upper flipper

#32 3 years ago

Premium looks fantastic but I ordered a pro very excited to play this game.

#33 3 years ago

Ordered le! No confirmation yet.

#34 3 years ago

Will scoop in the future for sure. But first there’s a few older titles I’ve been waiting a long time to purchase. Hoping this new game pushes others to sell.

#35 3 years ago

I didn’t ask. I am in the process of moving - this is sitting in a box for awhile. No rush on my end. As always they made it easy for me. Something to be said about trusting your distributor. I shopped around once for a game Automated didn’t carry and oh my goodness. Some of the people on here who claim to be saints are far from it!

This is the first game that I’ve bought on layout vs. theme. Looks like I’ll have to watch some of these movies now.

#36 3 years ago

AIQ premium ordered! Also in for a topper!!!

#37 3 years ago

Not my first, but i used to think theme was important. It's less than secondary to me.

Gameplay, callouts and music and art are all more important to me nowadays.

Last two machines for me were Walking Dead (hate the show) and Rob Zombie (hate heavy metal and hadn't heard of rob before i bought the machine).

Don't really know who avengers is, but had to have it after seeing all those ramps.

#38 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Not my first, but i used to think theme was important. It's less than secondary to me.
Gameplay, callouts and music and art are all more important to me nowadays.
Last two machines for me were Walking Dead (hate the show) and Rob Zombie (hate heavy metal and hadn't heard of rob before i bought the machine).
Don't really know who avengers is, but had to have it after seeing all those ramps.

All the ramps and crazy wire forms are what got me also. I do like the Avengers movies, but I'm not a hard-core fanboy. When Stern announced the next pin would be Avengers, I kind of thought " ok, ill pass. Save my money for now." However, once I realized it was Keith on Design, and I saw the playfield, it was a must have. It just looks insane!!

#39 3 years ago

Im in for a premium. put my money down yesterday morning, second in line for a premium. It will be my first NIB. It will go very well next to my Thanos arcade 1UP cabinet. wish i could justify an LE so it will match the yellow of my LE 1UP cab

20200828_210506 (resized).jpg20200828_210506 (resized).jpg
#40 3 years ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

hey Eagle, happy to see you here in the AIQ-Thread again and hoping for some good inpult like on JP2, im in too
premium of course, that right ramp has to feel like an orgasm when hitting it mmmmhh
i am happy there is just one dangerous target in the upper PF in the middle, there are only hard rubber posts left, not like on punishing TMNT. also not much going on on the lower PF, this means less left to right action, yay! I wonder if the post of the spinning disc can block the middle ramp shot from the upper flipper

Should be fun to explore this game with everyone! Lol, it seems like there might be less obvious danger than JP2, but I'm guessing it's got plenty of trouble spots for me to find... frequently.

Looks like the post on the spinner can definitely block the shot through the pops to the left of the middle ramp. Seems like there's a chance it could also slightly be in way of the left edge of the middle ramp from the left flipper also. Looking forward to finding it all out!

#41 3 years ago
Quoted from Jkaping:

AIQ premium ordered! Also in for a topper!!!

Have they listed any info on how tall the topper is?

#42 3 years ago

I love the comic dialog boxes throughout the playfield taken straight from the comics

Avengers Tower,
Monitoring potential threats...
when suddenly...
Warning!
Warning!
Warning!...

WAKANDA! Home of the Black Panther for more than 10,000 years...

...A monument in DEEP SPACE

Did anyone else notice Death up near the Gauntlet ramp. this is definitely based on the comics. Thanos was obsessed with pleasing Lady Death and thats what brought about his quest to find all the infinity gems and kill half of all life in the universe.

#43 3 years ago

I'm officially in on an LE. Game looks packed and has some pretty cool mechs. Adding this to my "Marvel row" - Spiderman, Ironman, & X-Men!
Yellow T- molding already ordered

Screenshot_20200903-195008_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200903-195008_Chrome (resized).jpg
#44 3 years ago

In on the LE, I'm just too impatient, if they shipped premiums first I'd take that all day, I just hate the wait for the premiums. An impatient fool and his money are soon parted = Me.
That being said I like the yellow, something a little different, I got plenty of greens and reds and blues and purples. Makes it really bright and stands out.

#45 3 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

In on the LE, I'm just too impatient, if they shipped premiums first I'd take that all day, I just hate the wait for the premiums. An impatient fool and his money are soon parted = Me.
That being said I like the yellow, something a little different, I got plenty of greens and reds and blues and purples. Make sit really bright and stands out.

Agree 100% on the yellow. Suits the game theme and makes it pop!

#46 3 years ago

This game will kill tmnt sales.

#47 3 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

I'm officially in on an LE. Game looks packed and has some pretty cool mechs. Adding this to my "Marvel row" - Spiderman, Ironman, & X-Men!
Yellow T- molding already ordered[quoted image]

I've got some yellow T on hand, just need to measure how much. I can't believe it ships with black. Johnson city?! That will be 2 LE models within a stones throw of each other.

#48 3 years ago

Yeah, I don’t get how Stern does all of these LE’s in bright powders and leaves the t-molding in basic black. Stands out like a sore thumb. T-molding is like $20 or less, c’mon. If I was in on an LE that would be my first mod right out of the box.

#49 3 years ago

LE , I’m fond of the theme.
It will be the first pinball in my video game room. It’s Marvel and Batman themed.

1F54B7E2-78DE-43F1-A1E6-0E20BD8416EE (resized).jpeg1F54B7E2-78DE-43F1-A1E6-0E20BD8416EE (resized).jpeg
#50 3 years ago

Under consideration, however I have more games than I can play and I like them all.

Toss in new offerings from JJP and CGC, no expo to play and see it, equals down the road decision.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Hardware
Pinball Haven
Hardware
$ 16.00
Machine - For Sale
Bonney Lake, WA
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ghent, WV
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Scranton, PA
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards
Pinball Machine
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 130.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
10,250 (OBO)
$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
There are 495 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 10.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-club-pinsiders-assemble-/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.