11B890A5-29C3-4C0B-83CD-648649959AD3 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0011_edited (resized).jpg
IMG_0018_edited (resized).jpg
IMG_0012_edited (resized).jpg
20210507_084841 (resized).jpg
mba0100_comp_v0147.0893 (resized).jpg
20210506_191300 (resized).jpg
20210506_191256 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MUGEN_4_LIFE.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#33 3 years ago

Is it me or has the mod progression for this pin been a bit slow rolling? I know the pop bumpers are hidden but those flat plastics need to go.

Is it also possible to add a shot specific colored secondary GI effect for each shot on the playfield? I remember someone doing this with Metallica shots at coffin, snake, grave marker, and sparky? I know the premium had a bit more on the BOM but damn these elwin titles NEED SOME more RGB insert effects implemented, and well... EVEN IF WHITE/RED GI SOMETHING! If RGB wasn't available for the GI! The GI needs some more depth to make the game integration pop!

#36 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

The game isn’t out yet, hard to make mods without it since you can’t test.

True! Haha, I forget that its only few locations and operators that have the pros, I'm guessing either late this week or early next week we will see some north American LE's hit homes.

#38 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

The game isn’t out yet, hard to make mods without it since you can’t test.

Quoted from J85M:

Relax there will be plenty of junk with LEDs to fill your playfield soon enough, I can already see a diecast Quinjet with green or purple LEDs in it tied to a random flasher and badly 3D printed flasher covers that look like arc reactors, there coming dude, patience

I dont want any "JUNK" w/leds, I want some decent gem replacements for the Gauntlet that comes in our prem/le machines, and a 3d printed Tower replacement to get rid of the flatstic mess they made the tower outta. Also a nice set of pop bumper caps that just look lile pop bumper caps are supposed to... I will be adding rgb GI integration if I can because lets face it the TMNT & WALKING DEAD GI with just a little colored GI integration REALLY DOES ADD TO THE FEEL OF HOW IMMERSIVE THE GAME FEELS. Other than that some added mylar for ball drops off of the gauntlet ramp, and the possible airball drops from the Captain Marvel ramp... anything to help the machine obtain the look and feel of williams quality.

Also maybe something different for the post on the Dr.Strange spinning disc that is the same diameter and won't effect the ease/difficulty of gameplay or shot % to surrounding shots.. It would have been cool to place a platform above the spinning discs post to put a little dr. Strange figure atop of it that spins around out of the way of the ball and won't hit when the disc raises up for ball lock! Now were talking!

2 weeks later
#64 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Thor joins the Battle with our custom Illuminated "Thor Rock Crusher" mod! Simple plug and play design. Very fine hand painted detail makes this mod Really stand out. Looks great illuminated or off. Available from our Website store or Pinside. Battle on!
www.TheModCouplePinball.com
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

It would be great to include a clear plastic with this mod to eliminate the plastic with thor's hammer on it below so when I play I cant see the damn picture of it below the light-up hammer above looking PHENOMENAL! Id love to use a comet blue fire or red fire led with this as well to make an animated flames look below the hammer!

#65 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Thor Mjolnir mod ready! Just need my LE now!
[quoted image]

Are you Putting this in the spot where thor's captive ball shot is? I love the size and look of the rock formation.

1 week later
#89 3 years ago

I may try to apply some lightly smoked tint film over each gem to give the spots a dark empty shadow effect and when Thanos ends up with a gem it will light up as it was intended... but the gems could definitely use a better looking light emitting from them. They have a circular look with a dim glow around the circular led shaped lighting. If someone could at least make a colored gem for each spot that could amplify
the lighting and then we could apply smoked film to help the empty appearance it would look much better.

2 months later
#142 3 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

I'll have a more refined model in the next couple days, after that's done I'll post more pictures and I should have a price.

Awesome! This is truly what the right side of this playfield has been waiting for! Please contact me as well when this is ready for purchase! Thanks for your hard work and dedication to our awesome hobby!

#143 3 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Update time .....finally have a good model I like. This paint up is a very rough early mock up .....cause I need to go to the store lol. I also plan on installing some lights which are on order. I'm hoping to start running these in the next 2 weeks, I also need to test a fix with mirror blades which are on order. I really hope you guys like
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Once again! This is awesome! Love it!

Wonder if someone could make a satellite dish looking cover for the spotlight next to the building to make it fit in with the PYM LAB building???

Can't wait to get my hands on this one!

#144 3 years ago
Quoted from Reefkeep:

your speakers look fantastic, what brand are they?

Those are the stock Kenwood found in prem LE machines he just has the Avengers plastic overlays from Tilt graphics if Im not mistaken. And hes gotta lightup kit from Doug at speakerlightkits.com as well... I recommend dougs top of the line kit ! Has so many different customizable options to it that its UNREAL!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
$ 65.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Fullerton, CA
$ 32.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 34.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 16.00
$ 125.00
Playfield - Other
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

10,250 (OBO)
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MUGEN_4_LIFE.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-mod-thread?tu=MUGEN_4_LIFE and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.