11B890A5-29C3-4C0B-83CD-648649959AD3 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0011_edited (resized).jpg
IMG_0018_edited (resized).jpg
IMG_0012_edited (resized).jpg
20210507_084841 (resized).jpg
mba0100_comp_v0147.0893 (resized).jpg
20210506_191300 (resized).jpg
20210506_191256 (resized).jpg
There are 177 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
#52 3 years ago

Loving the mods. I think each character needs a mod on the playfield.

Tim

#53 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

It’s a 3.75” figure

Is that the maximum clearance back there or can you squeeze a little more?

Haven’t got games here in the U.K. yet so trying to work on a mod for Thor but ideally need about 6” clearance at some point on the Thor plastic.

#54 3 years ago
Quoted from Jkaping:

Any estimation when this will be available to purchase?

Couple weeks to finalize print and painting strategy.

#55 3 years ago

Thor joins the Battle with our custom Illuminated "Thor Rock Crusher" mod! Simple plug and play design. Very fine hand painted detail makes this mod Really stand out. Looks great illuminated or off. Available from our Website store or Pinside. Battle on!

www.TheModCouplePinball.com

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg
#56 3 years ago

Is it possible to get a color changer scoop LED mod that matches the lightshows in the subway that map to the current gem mode?

#57 3 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

Is it possible to get a color changer scoop LED mod that matches the lightshows in the subway that map to the current gem mode?

If you can do basic soldering, I can make one for anyone who wants it, $15 shipped. There are three Rgb light boards along the subway. You just need to solder 4 wires to one of the light boards, pretty easy. The alternative is to tap off the node board connector, but it’s a pretty big connector so that’s a lot of pinning and not worth the time.

Here's a video of it in my game. I'll put it on my site and in my pinside shop if anyone wants it or send me a on for PayPal info.

#58 3 years ago

Dr. Strange Portal Spinner Mod. The portal seems awfully bareand that post with black rubber doesn't really fit the area well so we added a portal spinning disk.

On our website shortly and pinside shop with all of our other AIQ mods.

PXL_20201011_152641255.PORTRAIT-01.COVER (resized).jpgPXL_20201011_152641255.PORTRAIT-01.COVER (resized).jpg
#59 3 years ago

Beware of Thanos as he seeks more than jewels to steal you ball with the "Thanos Gauntlet Ball Crusher" custom 3D mod. Simple yet highly detailed mod that can be placed in several areas of the playfield. Hand painted detail with oversized ball. Available now via out Website store or marketplace.

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg
#60 3 years ago

Thor Mjolnir mod ready! Just need my LE now!

9CA664F1-4D3D-49F5-9171-AE0AEF40C8E4 (resized).jpeg9CA664F1-4D3D-49F5-9171-AE0AEF40C8E4 (resized).jpeg

#61 3 years ago

Added another mod...makes it more obvious where the captain america shot is and added an indicator light in the center.

We have a significant mod coming in the next few days, can't wait to show, but it's not quite ready yet.

PXL_20201013_225641297.PORTRAIT-01.COVER (resized).jpgPXL_20201013_225641297.PORTRAIT-01.COVER (resized).jpgPXL_20201013_225800947.PORTRAIT-01.COVER (resized).jpgPXL_20201013_225800947.PORTRAIT-01.COVER (resized).jpg

#62 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Add another mod...makes it more obvious where the captain america shot is and added an indicator light in the center.
We have a significant mod coming in the next few days, can't wait to show, but it's not quite ready yet.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Nice! Choice of LED colors on this one, as I think a cool white LED would look better here than red......

Can't wait to see what else you got brewing. Hopefully my Premium arrives next week!

#63 3 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Nice! Choice of LED colors on this one, as I think a cool white LED would look better here than red......
Can't wait to see what else you got brewing. Hopefully my Premium arrives next week!

Yeah, white, blue, red, green, yellow...we can offer it in other colors. I chose red because white can be pretty bright if it’s facing you and I wanted it more subtle. If you angle the shield, white would be fine.

#64 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Thor joins the Battle with our custom Illuminated "Thor Rock Crusher" mod! Simple plug and play design. Very fine hand painted detail makes this mod Really stand out. Looks great illuminated or off. Available from our Website store or Pinside. Battle on!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

It would be great to include a clear plastic with this mod to eliminate the plastic with thor's hammer on it below so when I play I cant see the damn picture of it below the light-up hammer above looking PHENOMENAL! Id love to use a comet blue fire or red fire led with this as well to make an animated flames look below the hammer!

#65 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Thor Mjolnir mod ready! Just need my LE now!
[quoted image]

Are you Putting this in the spot where thor's captive ball shot is? I love the size and look of the rock formation.

#66 3 years ago
Quoted from MUGEN_4_LIFE:

It would be great to include a clear plastic with this mod to eliminate the plastic with thor's hammer on it below so when I play I cant see the damn picture of it below the light-up hammer above looking PHENOMENAL! Id love to use a comet blue fire or red fire led with this as well to make an animated flames look below the hammer!

You can technically move the hammer any place you like on the plastic to your liking. It glows nicely.

#67 3 years ago
Quoted from MUGEN_4_LIFE:

Are you Putting this in the spot where thor's captive ball shot is? I love the size and look of the rock formation.

Yeah my plan is to mount it where the Thor shot is, the base is big enough to cover the Mjolnir on the plastic, height I will play about with but even in its current form it will fit under the glass comfortably.

Mjolnir will light up, might look at one of those LEDs you mentioned above to get an animated effect with the lighting.

Also going to have some blue/white acrylic lighting bolts coming off Mjolnir, thinking maybe a small UV flasher mounted out of sight to make it really pop when the captive ball is struck and the playfield insert light triggers.

#68 3 years ago

Avengers Assemble! We are very happy to announce our latest interactice mod...the Quinjet!

Two motors spin constantly while the ship's lights are interactive with the portal flasher.

Hope you like it...will be in our pinside shop and on our website in the morning..thanks to toyotaboy for his great work on this.

PXL_20201014_233932068 (resized).jpgPXL_20201014_233932068 (resized).jpg
#69 3 years ago

Tower in design

B407AA76-75A7-4809-8168-8B8BAEEE4473 (resized).pngB407AA76-75A7-4809-8168-8B8BAEEE4473 (resized).png
#70 3 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Tower in design[quoted image]

Awesome!!!!

#71 3 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Tower in design[quoted image]

Don’t buy a lot of mods but if the finished product looks this good I’m in!

#72 3 years ago

Some great ones guys! Love that Tower and Sanctum bldg mods Mezel

For EVERY pin I buy now I get the Pinwoofer speaker and amp kit

You can’t believe the difference!

I’ll be ordering some of these

#73 3 years ago

Tower looks amazing! Is it available yet?

#74 3 years ago

Tower prototype. Best case will be available next week, if not two.

58F42D44-7F82-4033-A04A-BDC79033B196 (resized).jpeg58F42D44-7F82-4033-A04A-BDC79033B196 (resized).jpeg95B41694-4C67-4711-AAA7-40BD9ABFD2D1 (resized).jpeg95B41694-4C67-4711-AAA7-40BD9ABFD2D1 (resized).jpeg
#75 3 years ago

Very cool. Sign me up for one more of your great creations.

#76 3 years ago

We are about a week behind on Quinjets and have final versions almost ready to be shipped. We made some adjustments to the print quality as what was initially shown was just a prototype.
Everyone who has ordered will get these polished versions.

Apologies for the delay as we usually try to ship within a day, but demand for these got ahead of us.

20201017_154655 (resized).jpg20201017_154655 (resized).jpgback (resized).jpgback (resized).jpgfront (resized).jpgfront (resized).jpg
#77 3 years ago

Anyone planning to do an infinity Gauntlet to replace the plastic pro one?

#78 3 years ago
Quoted from Swoods5688:

Anyone planning to do an infinity Gauntlet to replace the plastic pro one?

Finally, someone asked the million dollar question. I'm amazed this hasn't happened yet. I know the one in the game is comics accurate, but it still looks terrible. I'd like something similar to the movies.

#79 3 years ago

At a minimum I’d love to replace the white gems with the proper colors. It looks terrible when you can see the led lighting up in there. Maybe a diffuser on each gem?

#80 3 years ago
Quoted from taz:

Finally, someone asked the million dollar question. I'm amazed this hasn't happened yet. I know the one in the game is comics accurate, but it still looks terrible. I'd like something similar to the movies.

Quoted from Pmaino:

At a minimum I’d love to replace the white gems with the proper colors. It looks terrible when you can see the led lighting up in there. Maybe a diffuser on each gem?

I wouldn't introduce a movie asset into an otherwise entirely comic-based art package. That said, the current gauntlet looks like ass. It needs properly colored stones, and some texture/shading. So, I wouldn't stray too far from what they were going for, but the execution could be MUCH better.

#81 3 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

I wouldn't introduce a movie asset into an otherwise entirely comic-based art package. That said, the current gauntlet looks like ass. It needs properly colored stones, and some texture/shading. So, I wouldn't stray too far from what they were going for, but the execution could be MUCH better.

That’s nothing an air-brush or paint can’t fix.

#82 3 years ago
Quoted from PinSinner:

That’s nothing an air-brush or paint can’t fix.

I think new stones and a paintjob is a viable alternative, but I'd welcome seeing something more creative as well.

#83 3 years ago

I understand the stone comments but isnt the idea of them being white so that it doesnt just look like Thanos already has all of them all the time? They change to their respective colours if you lose them to him. If anything, id loke to see some kind of thin lens covers that sort of match the yellow of the guantlet so that it looks empty until lit

#84 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I understand the stone comments but isnt the idea of them being white so that it doesnt just look like Thanos already has all of them all the time? They change to their respective colours if you lose them to him. If anything, id loke to see some kind of thin lens covers that sort of match the yellow of the guantlet so that it looks empty until lit

I can see them going from black (like there is nothing there) to a lit color, but starting at white doesn't make sense to me...

#85 3 years ago

I reckon clear frosted lens that then change to colour would be the best fit.

#86 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

isnt the idea of them being white so that it doesnt just look like Thanos already has all of them all the time?

Fair. They should start clear then.

#87 3 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Fair. They should start clear then.

Except the "backstory" to the game is that he already had all the gems and Dr. Strange is sending us back in time to nab them. So they are "palely" lit initially until you attempt that quest, and then either fully illuminated on the gauntlet, or not lit if you succeed (in which case i agree, empty looking slot > just white).

#88 3 years ago

Avengers Infinity Quest inspired Shooter Rod
https://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/avengers-infinity-quest

Avengers-Infinity-Quest-Shooter-Rod-03 (resized).jpgAvengers-Infinity-Quest-Shooter-Rod-03 (resized).jpg
#89 3 years ago

I may try to apply some lightly smoked tint film over each gem to give the spots a dark empty shadow effect and when Thanos ends up with a gem it will light up as it was intended... but the gems could definitely use a better looking light emitting from them. They have a circular look with a dim glow around the circular led shaped lighting. If someone could at least make a colored gem for each spot that could amplify
the lighting and then we could apply smoked film to help the empty appearance it would look much better.

#90 3 years ago

I was thinking about connecting a LED strip below/behind the cabinet interacting with ceratain Flashers or LEDs of the game.
I imagine blue flashes coming when hitting Thor MB or green for gamma ray. Im sure this would need extra power, is there a way to get this done?

#91 3 years ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

I was thinking about connecting a LED strip below/behind the cabinet interacting with ceratain Flashers or LEDs of the game.
I imagine blue flashes coming when hitting Thor MB or green for gamma ray. Im sure this would need extra power, is there a way to get this done?

Maybe this is away to go:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-to-make-spike-mods-that-are-interactive

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/poor-mans-stadium-lighting/page/16?hl=mightygrave#post-5812360

#92 3 years ago

thanks, the second link looks promising. I was inspired by the new GnR pin for a more immersive pinball experience.

#93 3 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Tower prototype

Hows progress going?

#94 3 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

Hows progress going?

It supposed to be available either today or tomorrow.

#95 3 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

Hows progress going?

Please see update on Tim's Mod Dev thread- just posted there.

#96 3 years ago

Would love to see something to improve the gauntlet on LE/Premium....could’ve been sooooo much better than what it is!

#97 3 years ago

Working on a prototype for my pro Gauntlet plastic replacement. Waiting on some Molex connectors to come in and it will be plug and play.

D0E3B6BF-FBF4-4B73-B0E8-5CC2A563B186 (resized).jpegD0E3B6BF-FBF4-4B73-B0E8-5CC2A563B186 (resized).jpeg
#98 3 years ago

The Stern gauntlet looks exactly like the comic gauntlet so from an originalist standpoint there isnt much room for improvement.

I bought 17 mods for AIQLE a new gauntlet isn’t and won’t be one of them.

Gauntlet (resized).jpgGauntlet (resized).jpg
#99 3 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

The Stern gauntlet looks exactly like the comic gauntlet so from an originalist standpoint there isnt much room for improvement.
I bought 17 mods for AIQLE a new gauntlet isn’t and won’t be one of them.[quoted image]

17 mods, I didn’t even know there was 17+ mods for AIQ, what mods did you get?

The tower and sanctum are the only 2 I will definitely be grabbing currently.

#100 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

didn’t even know there was 17+ mods for AIQ

all kinds of mods. All kinds. The lackeys of my distro are building them in rn. The tower has yet to arrive though...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8,600.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 6,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

7,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 65.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 34.00
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 16.00
$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

There are 177 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-mod-thread/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.