New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 276637)

Official Avengers Infinity Quest MOD Thread

By Sidekick74

46 days ago

Topic Stats

• 76 posts
  • 30 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Lermods
  • Topic is favorited by 41 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 42 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

front (resized).jpg
20201017_154655 (resized).jpg
back (resized).jpg
95B41694-4C67-4711-AAA7-40BD9ABFD2D1 (resized).jpeg
58F42D44-7F82-4033-A04A-BDC79033B196 (resized).jpeg
B407AA76-75A7-4809-8168-8B8BAEEE4473 (resized).png
PXL_20201014_233932068 (resized).jpg
PXL_20201013_225641297.PORTRAIT-01.COVER (resized).jpg
PXL_20201013_225800947.PORTRAIT-01.COVER (resized).jpg
9CA664F1-4D3D-49F5-9171-AE0AEF40C8E4 (resized).jpeg
3 (resized).jpg
2 (resized).jpg
1 (resized).jpg
PXL_20201011_152641255.PORTRAIT-01.COVER (resized).jpg
4 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg

There are 76 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#52 10 days ago

Loving the mods. I think each character needs a mod on the playfield.

Tim

#53 10 days ago
Quoted from Lermods:

It’s a 3.75” figure

Is that the maximum clearance back there or can you squeeze a little more?

Haven’t got games here in the U.K. yet so trying to work on a mod for Thor but ideally need about 6” clearance at some point on the Thor plastic.

#54 10 days ago
Quoted from Jkaping:

Any estimation when this will be available to purchase?

Couple weeks to finalize print and painting strategy.

#55 9 days ago

Thor joins the Battle with our custom Illuminated "Thor Rock Crusher" mod! Simple plug and play design. Very fine hand painted detail makes this mod Really stand out. Looks great illuminated or off. Available from our Website store or Pinside. Battle on!

www.TheModCouplePinball.com

1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg
#56 9 days ago

Is it possible to get a color changer scoop LED mod that matches the lightshows in the subway that map to the current gem mode?

#57 9 days ago
Quoted from zucot:

Is it possible to get a color changer scoop LED mod that matches the lightshows in the subway that map to the current gem mode?

If you can do basic soldering, I can make one for anyone who wants it, $15 shipped. There are three Rgb light boards along the subway. You just need to solder 4 wires to one of the light boards, pretty easy. The alternative is to tap off the node board connector, but it’s a pretty big connector so that’s a lot of pinning and not worth the time.

Here's a video of it in my game. I'll put it on my site and in my pinside shop if anyone wants it or send me a on for PayPal info.

#58 9 days ago

Dr. Strange Portal Spinner Mod. The portal seems awfully bareand that post with black rubber doesn't really fit the area well so we added a portal spinning disk.

On our website shortly and pinside shop with all of our other AIQ mods.

PXL_20201011_152641255.PORTRAIT-01.COVER (resized).jpg
#59 8 days ago

Beware of Thanos as he seeks more than jewels to steal you ball with the "Thanos Gauntlet Ball Crusher" custom 3D mod. Simple yet highly detailed mod that can be placed in several areas of the playfield. Hand painted detail with oversized ball. Available now via out Website store or marketplace.

1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg
#60 7 days ago

Thor Mjolnir mod ready! Just need my LE now!

9CA664F1-4D3D-49F5-9171-AE0AEF40C8E4 (resized).jpeg

#61 6 days ago

Added another mod...makes it more obvious where the captain america shot is and added an indicator light in the center.

We have a significant mod coming in the next few days, can't wait to show, but it's not quite ready yet.

PXL_20201013_225641297.PORTRAIT-01.COVER (resized).jpgPXL_20201013_225800947.PORTRAIT-01.COVER (resized).jpg

#62 6 days ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Add another mod...makes it more obvious where the captain america shot is and added an indicator light in the center.
We have a significant mod coming in the next few days, can't wait to show, but it's not quite ready yet.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Nice! Choice of LED colors on this one, as I think a cool white LED would look better here than red......

Can't wait to see what else you got brewing. Hopefully my Premium arrives next week!

#63 6 days ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Nice! Choice of LED colors on this one, as I think a cool white LED would look better here than red......
Can't wait to see what else you got brewing. Hopefully my Premium arrives next week!

Yeah, white, blue, red, green, yellow...we can offer it in other colors. I chose red because white can be pretty bright if it’s facing you and I wanted it more subtle. If you angle the shield, white would be fine.

#64 5 days ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Thor joins the Battle with our custom Illuminated "Thor Rock Crusher" mod! Simple plug and play design. Very fine hand painted detail makes this mod Really stand out. Looks great illuminated or off. Available from our Website store or Pinside. Battle on!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

It would be great to include a clear plastic with this mod to eliminate the plastic with thor's hammer on it below so when I play I cant see the damn picture of it below the light-up hammer above looking PHENOMENAL! Id love to use a comet blue fire or red fire led with this as well to make an animated flames look below the hammer!

#65 5 days ago
Quoted from J85M:

Thor Mjolnir mod ready! Just need my LE now!
[quoted image]

Are you Putting this in the spot where thor's captive ball shot is? I love the size and look of the rock formation.

#66 5 days ago
Quoted from MUGEN_4_LIFE:

It would be great to include a clear plastic with this mod to eliminate the plastic with thor's hammer on it below so when I play I cant see the damn picture of it below the light-up hammer above looking PHENOMENAL! Id love to use a comet blue fire or red fire led with this as well to make an animated flames look below the hammer!

You can technically move the hammer any place you like on the plastic to your liking. It glows nicely.

#67 5 days ago
Quoted from MUGEN_4_LIFE:

Are you Putting this in the spot where thor's captive ball shot is? I love the size and look of the rock formation.

Yeah my plan is to mount it where the Thor shot is, the base is big enough to cover the Mjolnir on the plastic, height I will play about with but even in its current form it will fit under the glass comfortably.

Mjolnir will light up, might look at one of those LEDs you mentioned above to get an animated effect with the lighting.

Also going to have some blue/white acrylic lighting bolts coming off Mjolnir, thinking maybe a small UV flasher mounted out of sight to make it really pop when the captive ball is struck and the playfield insert light triggers.

#68 5 days ago

Avengers Assemble! We are very happy to announce our latest interactice mod...the Quinjet!

Two motors spin constantly while the ship's lights are interactive with the portal flasher.

Hope you like it...will be in our pinside shop and on our website in the morning..thanks to toyotaboy for his great work on this.

PXL_20201014_233932068 (resized).jpg
#69 4 days ago

Tower in design

B407AA76-75A7-4809-8168-8B8BAEEE4473 (resized).png
#70 4 days ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Tower in design[quoted image]

Awesome!!!!

#71 3 days ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Tower in design[quoted image]

Don’t buy a lot of mods but if the finished product looks this good I’m in!

#72 3 days ago

Some great ones guys! Love that Tower and Sanctum bldg mods Mezel

For EVERY pin I buy now I get the Pinwoofer speaker and amp kit

You can’t believe the difference!

I’ll be ordering some of these

#73 3 days ago

Tower looks amazing! Is it available yet?

#74 3 days ago

Tower prototype. Best case will be available next week, if not two.

58F42D44-7F82-4033-A04A-BDC79033B196 (resized).jpeg95B41694-4C67-4711-AAA7-40BD9ABFD2D1 (resized).jpeg
#75 2 days ago

Very cool. Sign me up for one more of your great creations.

#76 2 days ago

We are about a week behind on Quinjets and have final versions almost ready to be shipped. We made some adjustments to the print quality as what was initially shown was just a prototype.
Everyone who has ordered will get these polished versions.

Apologies for the delay as we usually try to ship within a day, but demand for these got ahead of us.

20201017_154655 (resized).jpgback (resized).jpgfront (resized).jpg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fleetwood, PA
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 18.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 16.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
There are 76 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside