Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 137 posts
  • 81 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by tbanthony
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    100_6325.JPG
    image.jpg
    Fanboys.jpg
    images.jpg
    tf.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Asael.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#116 11 years ago

I don't know if they understand why the people here are upset and that is a sad thing.

Steve Ritchie: "This machine was designed for casual home use. It is friendlier than Our commercial/collector models, and will be a good way to grow some new fans"
    YES, that is what we all want. But does STERN realy think this will grow some new fans? Everyday I try to get new people to play pinball, but to rip them off like STERN does in my opinion with this toy is the wrong way. Good games, good quality controll, fair prizes!!!, fun to play, easy to get in it (but hard to master), that's what brings new fans. And everybody can tell you, 3000$ is not a fair prize. It's just a way to say, that STERN thinks the casuasl are dump enough to buy this shit!

Yes this thing is not for us, it's for the casuals! But it's like everywhere, the non casuals are judging products too. What will happen when you can make comments for this product on amazon?
    Do they still think this will go out in a good way for them?
    STERN builts good games, I had and have a few over the last years, but sry who ever was behind this thing should get fired.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Asael.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-announcement-of-tf-lameatuer-edition?tu=Asael and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.