151A379A-EE8D-44D0-A1F7-10D17C816CC4 (resized).jpeg
02FD4250-23EC-4C67-B52D-BEA8F49154A7 (resized).jpeg
228B7386-646C-454E-9976-3782828783AE (resized).jpeg
109E0881-498B-4999-946C-2D7EE56A49B1 (resized).jpeg
CF372B4B-5E15-490E-B7D8-CA716F1A7D92 (resized).jpeg
BE8ACB34-B5AD-46DB-8979-A31B994D1A60 (resized).jpeg
3B65C9BE-7FA3-4D90-85B7-456430B9E2BD (resized).jpeg
93D625F4-BE38-4E3F-9D8B-72198077BBF0 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider undrdog.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#42 1 year ago

Santa is warming up for the season!

Santa (resized).jpegSanta (resized).jpeg
#56 1 year ago

This is my fourth year. One year a recipient figured out I was his Santa and sent me a very nice, hand made thank you gift. It stays on my desk, bringing me pleasure every day.

This is the most fun part of Pinside. Thank you LesManly for all you do each year for us!

#71 1 year ago

Alphabetical order. I’m just chillin’.

#123 1 year ago

Got mine! Think I’ll get them a puppy. Who doesn’t want a puppy? Email says XL. Maybe a Great Dane, then.

#127 1 year ago
Quoted from NovaCade:

It’s on like Donkey Kong….

?

#134 1 year ago

I landed on a better idea than sending my person a dog. Well, not necessarily better, but do you have any idea how much it costs to ship a big bag of kibble across the country? Well, it’s a lot more than $35! And you can’t send someone a dog without the kibble— that's like giving a toy without batteries. It just isn’t done.

Just have to get everything ordered and I can sit back to enjoy the fun.

#171 1 year ago

I’ve given suggestions and not given suggestions. Got great gifts either way.

I see a spot on the profile for uploading gameroom pics. Someone mentioned uploading other pics to the profile- where us the upload button for that?

#219 1 year ago

My person's main gift is ordered! Will update John with the tracking as soon as I get it.

I’ve got the main gifts for my Santee and for my wife all done. Now to find some stocking stuffers. The Archie McPhee catalog came today… how serendipitous!

#229 1 year ago

Amazing!

#256 1 year ago

Something to keep in mind… on the profile, where it says favorite games, that doesn’t mean the person has that game or that it actually is a favorite. That is just based on games the person has rated. For example, I do not like Gorgar, but I have played it and rated it. Now it shows as a favorite.

So, when stalking profiles, unless the "favorite" is also in the person's collection, I wouldn’t go by that. And, read the actual review before getting a present based on "favorites".

#261 1 year ago

No, it’s a poor game liked by some only because it was one of the first talkies. It is a drain down the middle game. Wouldn’t put a dime into it.

“Me Gorgar. Me sucks.”

#266 1 year ago

Fruitcake is for people on Santa's Naughty list. THen again, being so private is naughty. Fruitcake!

#276 1 year ago

We stopped at Collins Street Bakery on the way to Austin and were not impressed.

#286 1 year ago

Getting there.

BE85F0D9-236A-492F-9B5A-9A83D39F5685 (resized).jpegBE85F0D9-236A-492F-9B5A-9A83D39F5685 (resized).jpeg
#329 1 year ago

There are one or two kinds of Dots at Krogers around here, but not a big selection.

Utz does great over baked pretzels. Also over baked potato chips, but those aren’t as good as the dark pretzels.

#411 1 year ago

I use a friend's return address in another state so it’s sneaky but if the package bounces back It will be retrievable.

#437 1 year ago

Jerky! nom nom nom!

#484 1 year ago

Aargh!! I was about to order pinball stuff but my Santa may have already gotten it for me!
Aargh!! I was in the snack aisle at the grocery store, but my Santa may have already gotten me some!
Aargh!! I was at the pet store falling in love with a chinchilla, but my Santa may already have one on the way to me!

All my pleasure shopping is on hold until my package gets here! Waaaah!!

(Just being funny. Santa, take all the time you need. No rush. )

#510 1 year ago
Quoted from scootss:

Both cheaper and easier than taking it to USPS/UPS.

We just took 36 boxes to the post office. No line. All went smoothly .

#515 1 year ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Did you draw Gandi ?

Office gifts going out.

#531 1 year ago

There's bubble wrap apps. Not quite the real thing, but close.

#545 1 year ago

If someone gets his wife four charms for her charm bracelet, all from the same store, does it count as one gift or four?

Same question, but each charm is wrapped in its own box.

— Asking for a friend.

#703 1 year ago
Quoted from TiltingT:

Yep those newwave toys replicades are great little machines. I have the Dragons Lair, Qbert, Missile Command, 1942, a

We have Q*Bert & Missile Command. Dragon's Lair is coming January, I hope. Regret getting Missile Command. Too small for a fast moving track ball game. Great repro, though.

#722 1 year ago

Last year my wife gave me Santa playing pinball. This year, Looney Tunes! Pull the plunger back for pinball lights and sound effects.

9F7FD5CE-9DB4-49C0-9BA7-FD2E788E9FD6 (resized).jpeg9F7FD5CE-9DB4-49C0-9BA7-FD2E788E9FD6 (resized).jpegE08DEA35-E39B-42A5-AAF8-C7A4F6C1F5F9 (resized).jpegE08DEA35-E39B-42A5-AAF8-C7A4F6C1F5F9 (resized).jpeg7A50F0DC-3347-425F-A31B-84376640E9E1 (resized).jpeg7A50F0DC-3347-425F-A31B-84376640E9E1 (resized).jpeg

#776 1 year ago

Congratulations, John. You totally deserve it! Thank you for doing this each year.

#843 1 year ago

Sounds like someone in the business of selling things that fit into long, narrow, square tubes & has a few more items on hand so he can send out another one. Glad it will turn out.

#847 1 year ago

Smarties!

#870 1 year ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I've always found it funny that up here in Canada, what you call Smarties are Rockets and Smarties are a candy coated chocolate like M&Ms

It’s a strange, delicious world.

#876 1 year ago

The artwork is awesome!

#916 1 year ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

, I haven't had time to do the Christmas tree, that's next on my list.

Never mind the tree, I’d have eaten half that Christmas Village by now! Very nice work, Mrs. Claus (I presume).

#951 1 year ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

ovies to watch. Help anyone?!! Just had to watch

Popcorn helps. Also a tablet so you can be playing virtual pin while you share the together time.

#959 1 year ago
Quoted from JackG:

Made the rookie mistake of not changing my return address on the posting.

8F62B4B9-0DFE-4408-A73F-5B1AF6E7BAB7 (resized).png8F62B4B9-0DFE-4408-A73F-5B1AF6E7BAB7 (resized).png
Zoinks! Ruh Roh!

#1061 1 year ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

I will open tomorrow afternoon when everyone is home simce i have no self control to wait until christmas!

Sounds like too much self control, waiting until tomorrow.

#1066 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin4myboy:

I got some pretty great candy, pinball goodies and swag.

Is that a chinchilla?

#1071 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin4myboy:

yes, dunno what that one was about.

Don't feel bad... no one will tell me what Lionman! is about, either.

#1073 1 year ago

See!

#1081 1 year ago

I’m opening my box as soon as it gets here. Unless there's some sort of Santa warning on the box. Would hate to get on the naughty list next year. Sorta.

#1090 1 year ago

Chinchillaman!

#1092 1 year ago

Barrel of Utz pretzels was the real prize!

#1133 1 year ago

There I was, deep into a great game of pinball, when a helpful elf brought in a box that was just delivered from the North Pole. Believe it or not, I let the ball drain. (Crazy, I know!)

The box was from Santa, from what must be his (or her) snowy pinball palace at 123 Outlane.

I got a box of pinballs (the candy). Never had those before. Very yummy. Yes, I tore right into them. Of course I did!

And Belgiam truffels from Trader Joes! Always the best. If they last a day, it'll be a Christmas miracle.

On the tech side, Santa brought me a large set of wireless outlets with two remotes. Santa must have known that I have pinballs in two rooms and could use two remotes. My local pinball buddy has been suggesting I get wireless outlets for ages. I really needed them.

And, a pin cup for my new Cactus Canyon! The one thing my game room really needs is better places to set down your drink. The perfect gift.

And, Santa thoughtfully provided nice microfiber cloths. Very handy for cleaning the glass and polishing metal. Which I plan to do a lot of over the holidays.

Many thanks, Santa, for your generosity and wonderful gifts! And, tasty, too!

I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas.

Wishing everyone here at Pinside a very merry Christmas, happy Hanukkah, and health, fun, and prosperity in the new year.

-undr

santa pic 2 (resized).jpgsanta pic 2 (resized).jpgsecret sant (resized).jpgsecret sant (resized).jpg
#1159 1 year ago

Santas be hitting it out of the park!

#1350 1 year ago
Quoted from PappaDubz:

But I still haven’t gotten my wifey a Christmas gift

Easy! She wants a pinball machine.

1 week later
#1580 1 year ago

Tomass
We are glad you like it. It is our pleasure spreading good cheer. Try to save a bite for a sweet New Year.

4 weeks later
#1667 1 year ago

I disagree. Stuff that helps me work on my machines is most welcome.

Now, Novus is readily available and I’d rather get something new to me or not as easy to get. Like snacks from across the country or another country. Or, for instance, if my next Santa happens to be coming to Dallas from Philly right around the holidays, fresh soft pretzels purchased that day before they got on the plane make a lovely gift.

7 months later
#1727 7 months ago

I’m thinking of sending all regional foods. Does chicken fried steak and cream gravy ship well?

#1733 6 months ago
Quoted from Ceckitti:

I always try to include local tastes. Snacks, beer, etc…
Always enjoy receiving local flavors from around the country.

Um, I was trying to be funny… talking about shipping a hot plate of food with messy gravy.

#1734 6 months ago

Tough room. I’ll be here all week….

#1737 6 months ago

Oh…. my!

#1742 6 months ago

It’s the gift-receiving part that would be disgusting on that.

Quoted from LTG:

I enjoy the thread but avoid the gift giving part.

#1748 6 months ago

Ceckitti i never thought you were being negative. You were being helpful. Someone else, too. So, I thought I’d better explain that I was joking. No worries and I’m sorry my response came across as negative to you.

#1753 6 months ago
Quoted from northerndude:

I thought all that was in our past

It was, but they multiply, you know?

#1755 6 months ago

The Chinchilla show

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

€ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 74.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walton, KY
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 999.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 125.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
PINBALLPICKERS

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Brookings, OR
$ 269.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

$ 185.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Blacklick, OH

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider undrdog.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2022-pinside-secret-santa-participants-thread-?tu=undrdog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.