151A379A-EE8D-44D0-A1F7-10D17C816CC4 (resized).jpeg
02FD4250-23EC-4C67-B52D-BEA8F49154A7 (resized).jpeg
228B7386-646C-454E-9976-3782828783AE (resized).jpeg
109E0881-498B-4999-946C-2D7EE56A49B1 (resized).jpeg
CF372B4B-5E15-490E-B7D8-CA716F1A7D92 (resized).jpeg
BE8ACB34-B5AD-46DB-8979-A31B994D1A60 (resized).jpeg
3B65C9BE-7FA3-4D90-85B7-456430B9E2BD (resized).jpeg
93D625F4-BE38-4E3F-9D8B-72198077BBF0 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider puffdanny.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#40 1 year ago

Maybe we should list our pinball bff that knows all of our pinball needs and fantasies

#47 1 year ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Dan if you list me, im suggesting stuff for myself.

I'd do the same you'd end up with vodka and snacks

#74 1 year ago
Quoted from undrdog:

Alphabetical order. I’m just chillin’.

Nope I know an A that hasn't recieved theirs yet

#85 1 year ago

@lesmanly hard at work

hand-drowning-paper-sheets-3d-260nw-759626062 (resized).jpghand-drowning-paper-sheets-3d-260nw-759626062 (resized).jpg
#106 1 year ago

He's obviously saving the best for last

#220 1 year ago

I'm probably done but until everything arrives and I pack it up I can't make that promise

#259 1 year ago
Quoted from undrdog:

Something to keep in mind… on the profile, where it says favorite games, that doesn’t mean the person has that game or that it actually is a favorite. That is just based on games the person has rated. For example, I do not like Gorgar, but I have played it and rated it. Now it shows as a favorite.
So, when stalking profiles, unless the "favorite" is also in the person's collection, I wouldn’t go by that. And, read the actual review before getting a present based on "favorites".

Yes I totally hate Ghostbusters because of game play but I gave it high scores for theme,art,toys...so it shows as a favorite but there's no way I'll play one even on freeplay unless it gets picked in a tournament.

#338 1 year ago
Quoted from SterlingRush:

OK, for us older crowd, let’s start using DotsP for the pretzels, lol. Dots was already claimed long ago, lol.
I’m off to go yell at a cloud now......

I much rather have the Dots candy than the dare I say overrated pretzels

#449 1 year ago
Quoted from spida1a:

Can I just say - I love this thread so much!!!
Can I also say - I am VERY excited to send out the gifts! But, I can’t because here is an example of what I got going on:
I live in PA. One gift I purchased was shipped from TX to me. The tracking says it went from its home office in TX … to Pittsburgh, PA distribution center to …………. Sacramento, CA!
Say what?! Lol.
So, it’ll be just a bit longer. Hahaha.
Chris

We're in the same boat

Screenshot_20221201-000551_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20221201-000551_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20221201-000605_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20221201-000605_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20221201-000621_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20221201-000621_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
#505 1 year ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Still waiting on 2 gifts to arrive that i ordered the first day of this. Gotta love holiday shipping!

You're always drunk when I see you so I wouldn't be surprised if you forgot

#532 1 year ago

If my last package doesn't arrive soon I will have eaten all the snacks I was sending. My apologies if you find a bunch of crumbs and empty food wrappers.

#537 1 year ago
Quoted from TroyS:

Sure this will be a big shipping weekend. Might sent my SS a second bonus box! No one would think a second is coming.

I sent 3 last year

#546 1 year ago

All my gifts arrived and are packed for shipping so the snacks are safe from me at least.Now to hope the post office doesn't lose it and the chinchilla eats them before it arrives.

#577 1 year ago

Shipped mine today and couldn't believe the reasonable rate I got through usps.

#707 1 year ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Is there anyway tracking to the recipient could be provided if shipped..... I travel for work and my wife's at the hospital. It would be nice to know if a package is coming so it's not setting on a porch for extended time.
Especially with all the package theft thats going on everywhere.
Just a thought.

I'm signed up with ups and received this today and I did not place an order so has to be my SS.I don't know if the other companies do this.

Screenshot_20221208-114755_Yahoo Mail (resized).jpgScreenshot_20221208-114755_Yahoo Mail (resized).jpg
#746 1 year ago

My box arrived safely I will get pics up later tonight. I just wanted my SS to know it's out of the cold and into the warm house.

#795 1 year ago

Simply amazing the generosity of some people

#800 1 year ago

Thank you secret santa for the gifts. I got a magnetic bottle opener which I promptly stuck to the pinball dungeons outdoor entrance. I have a bottle opener somewhere but it can never be found so problem solved.Next is a Lionman coaster which is cool because I'll let out an occasional drunken LIONMAN!!! Usually to a confused audience.Third we have a plastic protector set for Godzilla which I'm going to put on tonight because I'd hate to have a mishap when I have protection to use. And last some Stern art blades as you can see it's one of the few mods I haven't put on yet.I like to put blades on last because I got a few scuffs on my X-men lifting the playfield up and down so to minimize chance of damage on Godzilla,blades go on last. Thank you for the thoughtful gifts.
LIONMAN!!!

20221209_180422 (resized).jpg20221209_180422 (resized).jpg20221209_180602 (resized).jpg20221209_180602 (resized).jpg

#803 1 year ago

Plastic protectors installed please ignore the dirty rubbers

20221210_002443 (resized).jpg20221210_002443 (resized).jpg
#900 1 year ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

Seasons Greetings Everyone-
While on lunch break, something happened that I am genuinely not sure how to write about. One of you, through FlipNOut pinball, decided I deserved a pinball machine for Christmas… Genuinely, I do not know what to say. Thank you seems obvious, but I really wish i could personally and humbly thank the individual or family that made this happen. I love pinball-I enjoy sharing what i have, its not a large collection, but pinball to me is social.
When i arrived at my home during lunch today, not knowing what was arriving I still-as of right now can’t believe it. A NIB Rush Pro!!! This is absolutely incredible. I hope i may give personal thanks someday, we hope to go to TPF this year for the first time-but what i can promise is many pictures of the social experiences will follow over the next several days-i want people to play this machine-and they will…. Thank you to the team at FlipNOut for keeping it a secret and Merry Christmas to all here and of course the incredibly generous Secret Santa-
Tim
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

You only had 3 games and there is snow on the ground. You definitely needed another machine. Good Job SS and congratulations for making the nice list.

#977 1 year ago
Quoted from ypurchn:

I received the first (of 2 the note said) from my SS
He lives a whopping 12 minutes from FIL who recently moved 3 hours from our hometown. Small world.
The cigars were repacked with a Boveda but they will be good to go in 1-2 weeks. Nice touch doing a mild-medium-bold sampler! I spend more time on pinside talking cigars than I do pinball these days.
And I also got a pinball machine and some DOTS[quoted image][quoted image]

I have that pinball machine too and it's actually better than the Data East version it's modeled after.

#984 1 year ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Sweet. Thanks, i think i need that

First thing I thought

#1025 1 year ago
Quoted from TroyS:

Just amazing to see all the amazing things y’all have done.

Besides seeing the nib games the snacks are my favorite part. My fat ass wants to eat them all !!!

#1089 1 year ago

Chinchillaman !!!!!

#1183 1 year ago
Quoted from waymon:

Received 2 more boxes and enlisted my wife and daughter to help decode the riddle of all the letters.
ch hi i la c n h
Any guesses? Do I still need more letters?
I will know when I have received all the boxes once I can spell a secret but unsurprising word.
[quoted image][quoted image]

You have all your packages imo. The secret word is obvious to me but being your first year maybe not so much. I can tell you my thoughts if you can't figure it out.

#1241 1 year ago
Quoted from Miguel351:

Man, you people with basements really piss me off!
Sure we Californians have great beaches and great mountain ranges both within a couple hours of most major cities, but I'd gladly trade one of those for a housing market full of houses that have great basements to use as a game room/media room/party room! I'm so jealous!

I have 9 foot ceilings and can accommodate any topper if you really want someone to hate. I can even move them around on my cart without issues.

#1360 1 year ago
Quoted from NovaCade:

Just to update, it was indeed my secret Santa package that arrived yesterday. I’m going to wait until Xmas Eve to open. Large box and pretty heavy, no idea what it could be?

It's a major award

Old-Man-Admiring-Major-Award (resized).jpgOld-Man-Admiring-Major-Award (resized).jpg
#1385 1 year ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

I hope I can remember some of these gift ideas for next year. I know I can always come back to the forum but man some of those little tools are awesome. The Kline nut driver set would be a good tool for anyone. I have a couple nut drivers but not a whole set...
Some real nice thoughtful gifts here.

I have about 3 whole sets and can't find any of the ones I need lol

#1558 1 year ago

Just wanted to thank my secret santa again for my awesome gifts, LesManley for putting this all together and the best part, everyone posting pics including my santee.

4 months later
#1693 11 months ago

Just bought my secret santa gift for 2023 before the limited quantity sells out.

#1695 11 months ago

I got the last TBAG it's the equivalent to a lump of coal

3 months later
#1707 7 months ago
Quoted from smalltownguy2:

I'll remind everyone again this year that my size is "LE."
LOL

Best I can do is a Zizzle

#1717 7 months ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Already started shoppimg for the generic items! Person specific once i get a name. Most fun i have all year

Secret Santa is fun but not nearly as fun as taking your money every time we play.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 185.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

€ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Medford, NJ
$ 125.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
PINBALLPICKERS

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Discos Pinball Mod Shop

$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider puffdanny.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2022-pinside-secret-santa-participants-thread-?tu=puffdanny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.