151A379A-EE8D-44D0-A1F7-10D17C816CC4 (resized).jpeg
02FD4250-23EC-4C67-B52D-BEA8F49154A7 (resized).jpeg
228B7386-646C-454E-9976-3782828783AE (resized).jpeg
109E0881-498B-4999-946C-2D7EE56A49B1 (resized).jpeg
CF372B4B-5E15-490E-B7D8-CA716F1A7D92 (resized).jpeg
BE8ACB34-B5AD-46DB-8979-A31B994D1A60 (resized).jpeg
3B65C9BE-7FA3-4D90-85B7-456430B9E2BD (resized).jpeg
93D625F4-BE38-4E3F-9D8B-72198077BBF0 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballlew.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 1 year ago

Wow 211 participants…this is so awesome every year it just keeps getting bigger and bigger! Can’t wait to start stalking my recipient this year!!!

#62 1 year ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

New limited time flavor for your recipients. Yum!
[quoted image]

Oh those look fantastic!

3 weeks later
#688 1 year ago
Quoted from LesManley:

That boombox from New Wave Toys is badass.
https://newwavetoys.com/products/m90-mini-blaster
They make some amazing replica products. It's all so incredibly detailed and fully functional. I have a Space Ace arcade game coming from them sometime in Q1 2023 that I have had on pre-order since March.
https://newwavetoys.com/products/space-ace-x-replicade-overhaul

Yeah those new wave replicas are very cool, I should have ordered the Space Ace. I also like the Dragons lair replica. They all are so cool though honestly. Sometimes I am too cheap lol. That boom box is cool!

#784 1 year ago

That is so cool @lesmanley! I am so happy for you to experience opening up a NIB game. Toy Story was super fun to play at Pin a Go Go for me this year, the jump ramp is so cool! I hope you enjoy the heck out of it. It is well deserved that you get so much joy since you’ve created a ton of joy in lots of others by organizing this Secret Santa tradition every year. Thanks again for doing just that! To your Secret Santa, You are very giving and I admire someone such as yourself. Thanks for doing this!

#823 1 year ago

It’s here! I decided to not be selfish and open this up right away for the good of this Pinside thread. Secret Santa thank you so much for the thoughtful card and gifts! As you can see I received a awesome Pinball Patent shirt, a New Wave insert coin keychain that lights up and is super well made. This thing is heavy! A mug that you can attach all your favorite legos too, how awesome is that! Lastly a retro Legends Flashback gaming system complete with 50 games! What a way to start this holiday season, thanks again SS and thank you LesManley for setting this up another year.

02BA2439-C1D0-4DDE-829E-6320994498E5 (resized).jpeg02BA2439-C1D0-4DDE-829E-6320994498E5 (resized).jpegACC53F47-36C9-44AF-9053-266833D0E696 (resized).jpegACC53F47-36C9-44AF-9053-266833D0E696 (resized).jpeg
#827 1 year ago

That is baffling to me.

#856 1 year ago
Quoted from PinBall-Newbie:

Heading out tomorrow. Any guesses on where it's going?
[quoted image]

No clue but your santee is pretty much going to know who it’s from now

#857 1 year ago
Quoted from K9Marshal:

Received, Opened, and Installed!! Thank you Secret Santa
[quoted image][quoted image]

That looks delicious!

#890 1 year ago
Quoted from FLASHBALL:

Recieved a package today!!! I'm gonna try to wait, but the anticipation is already driving me nuts.
[quoted image]

OK, just open it you know you are not going to make it to Christmas

#915 1 year ago
Quoted from dnapac:

My turn!!! My Santa hit it out of the park! Great stalking! Have a long road trip to Florida soon. The Dots and fudge will be thoroughly enjoyed. Sinder (our cat) loves the treats, and the “Play Pinball” sign will look great in the mancave.
The 2016 signed and numbered Pinball at the Zoo poster is getting framed.
The Spooky neon…not sure how this one was pulled off. When my wife and I picked up Halloween, Luke was showing us around the new place. There was a Spooky Pinball neon on the wall…with the ghost…she said “I want that!” I told her it was probably custom for the shop. And then my Santa did this! It’s going in the house by 3 of the Spooky’s…to good for the mancave!
Thanks SS!!! What incredibly generous gifting!!! [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I love neon, what a cool one!

#963 1 year ago
Quoted from Ponzie:Got my Secret Santa gift a little while ago and got around to opening it today as I'll be travelling on Christmas.
Thanks for the cool tees and the Sens bottle opener Secret Santa!
My gift was sent out today and is on it's way.......
[quoted image]

Cool bottle opener!

#1098 1 year ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

The cinnamon sugar pretzels are even better!

I’m dying to try these…our local grocery store haven’t got them yet if at all. They just stocked original, mustard, cheese and southern so fingers crossed.

#1172 1 year ago
Quoted from waymon:

Was an impulse purchase from market place. Something just told me it would work. Thank goodness it did. Just used L brackets to hold it in place. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Man that looks sweet!

#1190 1 year ago

Surprised at how many more people are waiting till Christmas to open then prior years. Just a observation.

1 week later
#1455 1 year ago
Quoted from Soapman:

My Santa nailed it.
Thank you very much. Merry Christmas!![quoted image][quoted image]

Is that a Mandalorian keychain?

#1510 1 year ago
Quoted from Crispy:

Love this sticker ❤️

Best sticker ever!

#1561 1 year ago
Quoted from Vabeachrunner4:

Thank you so much SS! Someone did some serious homework by finding out I love my Bears even though they’re struggling again this year!! And the pinball blanket is already in use! Thanks again Les for organizing such an awesome program each and every year! [quoted image][quoted image]

Santa can you message me where to get this blanket…thx.

1 month later
#1681 1 year ago

Yeah I’m happy my local store sales those now, the original and mustard flavors also. I included some to my recipient this year since I think it is a requirement if able lol. Missed out on the limited Cinnamon flavor unfortunately though. I bet those were incredible…I love Cinnamon!

The Cheese ones are fire!

#1683 1 year ago
Quoted from FLASHBALL:

The cinnamon ones are in high demand here. We have already been through 2 bags. Lol We find them pretty easily at target.

Yeah not at our Target unfortunately they only carry the original flavor there. I don’t think Cinnamon made it to the west coast.

6 months later
#1708 7 months ago
Quoted from smalltownguy2:

I'll remind everyone again this year that my size is "LE."
LOL

I’m fine with a premium myself

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ScottieIA Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Methuen, MA
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 55.00
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Performance Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Lermods

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 23.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballlew.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2022-pinside-secret-santa-participants-thread-?tu=pinballlew and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.