151A379A-EE8D-44D0-A1F7-10D17C816CC4 (resized).jpeg
02FD4250-23EC-4C67-B52D-BEA8F49154A7 (resized).jpeg
228B7386-646C-454E-9976-3782828783AE (resized).jpeg
109E0881-498B-4999-946C-2D7EE56A49B1 (resized).jpeg
CF372B4B-5E15-490E-B7D8-CA716F1A7D92 (resized).jpeg
BE8ACB34-B5AD-46DB-8979-A31B994D1A60 (resized).jpeg
3B65C9BE-7FA3-4D90-85B7-456430B9E2BD (resized).jpeg
93D625F4-BE38-4E3F-9D8B-72198077BBF0 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider apinjunkie.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 1 year ago

So glad to be involved again this year. So looking forward to all the pin-mas antics.

#37 1 year ago

You can feel the energy building.

#41 1 year ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

Maybe we should list our pinball bff that knows all of our pinball needs and fantasies

That's a good idea!

#150 1 year ago

Now! Open it now!

#213 1 year ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

we're sharing our living room with a bunch of pinballs next to the sofa, guessing I'm to blame for that one!

I can relate to that statement

IMG_20221109_233947647 (resized).jpgIMG_20221109_233947647 (resized).jpg
#265 1 year ago

Fruit cakes taste great in the can... Or any other room of the house.

#295 1 year ago

Just got notification that the last of my booty will arrive at the beginning of the week. Can't wait to get these in the mail. I live alone and don't do a tree, but after seeing all these pictures I'm thinking this year I might just.Merry-flippen Christmas everyone!

#463 1 year ago

I got my package mailed off today, just hoping now my guys an early opener.

#487 1 year ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Yes...but no chinchillas...yet. unfortunate

No crocheted leisure suits either. Weird.

#492 1 year ago

I'm still waiting for the pinside secret Santa hat trick... A hand crocheted chinchilla stuffed with dots pretzels.

#626 1 year ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

First Christmas movie of the season. Christmas Vacation, Home Alone and Elf on queue.
[quoted image]

Don't forget "Bad Santa" it's so wrong it's right. It's worth the admission price just to see Billy Bob Thornton giving pinball lessons to some random girl at the mall.

#645 1 year ago

To all of you people, and you know who you are, that can wait until Christmas to open your SS gifts, kudos to you! I personally do not have that kind of willpower. In fact, I honestly don't know how you do it. Personally, I would open up the package while it's still cold from sitting out on the porch here in Minnesota. I do this because I enjoy the giving, and the unveiling, unfortunately for me all three years I've participated my SS has chosen to wait until Christmas to open their package. Sucks for me, but maybe I can learn patience through their practice...or, if you're on the fence about opening the gift you received go ahead and do it, it's not a selfish act, think of the person that sent it to you. You have to know they're waiting on pins and needles for you to open that gift. Stop being selfish and open those presents dammit! Just kidding, you have to do you and I get that. Merry Christmas everyone!
P.S. not really kidding

#649 1 year ago
Quoted from EasternBloc:

Kudos to your secret Santa’s artwork!

That is a nice touch, giving me ideas for next year. If you see this on your porch you know right away it's not a random Amazon package. It's the subtle details that keeps this fun.

#652 1 year ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Ok, Apinjunkie made me reconsider my stance, so I'm splitting the difference. My wife opened the box and saw some were wrapped, some were not and told me I should look through the box.
My family wanted me to open everything but I'm keeping two of the wrapped gifts for Christmas...
Here's the stuff I did open (or wasn't wrapped), and I love it all! I'm not sure if my Santa knew I love trying new food or not (we've had a subscription to Universal Yums for two years!), but I do love it! Here we have some local beef jerky (yum!) and some "secret seasoning" from the same place, Lee's Market. There's also a couple of bags of chips - one says "skin on," which are how I like my mashed potatoes so can't wait to try them! There's also a box of mini Vernor's ginger soda that sounds good, didn't know you could ship that in the middle of winter! My daughter was especially excited about this. There was a jar of chocolate dessert topping wrapped up well to protect it - I just finished a jar of Grown Up KidsStuff which looks to be similar so can't wait to see how it compares. Finally, there was a tshirt that looks cool - but I'm not quite sure what the design means. Maybe Pinside can help me out? My daughter's been eyeing it so might try to steal it and use it as a night shirt... we will see!
Thanks, Santa! This is a great blend of stuff to tide me open until I open the last two gifts. Hopefully you don't mind me waiting for the two boxes!
Edit: I forgot to mention the very cool looking card! And unlike those who have a Secret Santa, mine was signed "undisclosed Santa," which made me chuckle when I read it.
[quoted image][quoted image]

That felt pretty good didn't it. Thanks for playing. And nice touch on holding back a couple of gifts for Christmas. Well played sir.

#653 1 year ago

still waiting for that first crocheted chinchilla.

#654 1 year ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Nailed it! Wife was right in wanting to expose us to such poetry..! #inspiring [quoted image]

still waiting for that first crochet chinchilla.

#656 1 year ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Ok, Apinjunkie made me reconsider my stance, so I'm splitting the difference. My wife opened the box and saw some were wrapped, some were not and told me I should look through the box.
My family wanted me to open everything but I'm keeping two of the wrapped gifts for Christmas...
Here's the stuff I did open (or wasn't wrapped), and I love it all! I'm not sure if my Santa knew I love trying new food or not (we've had a subscription to Universal Yums for two years!), but I do love it! Here we have some local beef jerky (yum!) and some "secret seasoning" from the same place, Lee's Market. There's also a couple of bags of chips - one says "skin on," which are how I like my mashed potatoes so can't wait to try them! There's also a box of mini Vernor's ginger soda that sounds good, didn't know you could ship that in the middle of winter! My daughter was especially excited about this. There was a jar of chocolate dessert topping wrapped up well to protect it - I just finished a jar of Grown Up KidsStuff which looks to be similar so can't wait to see how it compares. Finally, there was a tshirt that looks cool - but I'm not quite sure what the design means. Maybe Pinside can help me out? My daughter's been eyeing it so might try to steal it and use it as a night shirt... we will see!
Thanks, Santa! This is a great blend of stuff to tide me open until I open the last two gifts. Hopefully you don't mind me waiting for the two boxes!
Edit: I forgot to mention the very cool looking card! And unlike those who have a Secret Santa, mine was signed "undisclosed Santa," which made me chuckle when I read it.

I'm no authority but after further study of that image of your t-shirt... that definitely appears to be a chinchilla silhouetted against a giant sunset. Kudos to your SS

#659 1 year ago

What do you get when you cross a mutant chinchilla with a mutant weiner dog?

#660 1 year ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

What do you get when you cross a mutant chinchilla with a mutant weiner dog?

I'm not sure but I bet it would come in a box like this.

Screenshot_20221207-193352 (resized).pngScreenshot_20221207-193352 (resized).png
#662 1 year ago

Cactus canyon topper for the room with high ceiling?

#667 1 year ago
Quoted from twinmice:

Wait no longer! Lol I opened one of my secret Santa gifts! Thanks Secret Santa! Can’t wait to see what else is in store!
[quoted image]

That's what I'm talking about!

#671 1 year ago
Quoted from Crispy:

really cool gifts. I haven't received mine yet, but that's good cause I'm not opening mine until Christmas. Nope, I'm not opening it until Christmas. Lol.

You're going to cave Chris.

#901 1 year ago

Wow! It never ceases to amaze me, the generosity this thread brings out in people. They say pinball people aren't regular people, and this proves it. They are exceptional people. Hats off to all the Santa's on this thread who want to bring joy to a total stranger because of nothing more than a common interest. Hang in there folks, pinball may yet, just save the world.

#965 1 year ago

Mmmmm...chile!

#1057 1 year ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

I received my package from my Secret Santa today and I’m truly amazed at the generosity and the time spent putting everything together!!!
So, I received a letter giving (8) clues for the (8) wrapped gifts I received. The note also said another package is soon to come. I opened up the (8) gifts and here’s what I received.
(1) Bag of coal candy (LOL!!)
(2) Bag of mixed mini chocolates
(3) Sea Salt Dark Chocolate bar
(4) Bag of Cinnamon Sugar Dots Pretzels
(5) Bag of Dots Cheese Curls
(6) Bag of original Dots Pretzels (Family Size-BOOM!!!)
(7) Stumbler Godzilla UFO MOD!!! I’m guessing this will be sent when the MOD is made. I know they are in production and I really wanted one of these!! So awesome!!!
(8) Bag of Dots Fried Pork Rines
Thank you so much Secret Santa!!!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

You're going to love that lolly UFO mod, it will definitely be worth the wait. I personally couldn't wait myself and ordered one of the boards when he first announced this release and then had @sleal do a custom saucer with RGB rings inside to work with stumblor lolly board. Just installed last night... Wowsi!

2022-10-30 19.42.01 (resized).jpg2022-10-30 19.42.01 (resized).jpgIMG_20221215_084731905 (resized).jpgIMG_20221215_084731905 (resized).jpg
#1125 1 year ago
Quoted from Crispy:

Nope I'm not!

Yep you will !

#1131 1 year ago

Digging that mini pin, I started collecting those myself after first being introduced to them on this thread a few years back.

#1234 1 year ago

Wanted to let my santi know my package has arrived, super busy with work now. Looking forward to tearing into it later this week.

IMG_20221217_203541602 (resized).jpgIMG_20221217_203541602 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#1535 1 year ago

Little late to the party but I made it, Merry Christmas everyone! So many great gifts, so many considerate and thoughtful santees out there and mine was no exception! A Mars God of war T-shirt, I've had the game 20 plus years and now finally I've got the swag! A custom drink holder for my Electra, I needed this more than you'll ever know. And a whole slew of bourbons and whiskeys, will definitely come in handy over the rest of this Minnesota winter. Also in the mix, a tilt tumbler for the cup holder no doubt, and a fun mix of stickers and can koozies.Oh yeah,least we not forget, bourbon balls and a spiced fruit cake, it doesn't get more christmasy than that. Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas, now I'm going to shoot some pinball and drink some whiskey.

IMG_20221218_170657378 (resized).jpgIMG_20221218_170657378 (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Monument, CO
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 175.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

9,000 (OBO)
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 210.00
$ 79.99
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 17.50
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 125.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
PINBALLPICKERS

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Brookings, OR
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider apinjunkie.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2022-pinside-secret-santa-participants-thread-?tu=apinjunkie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.