151A379A-EE8D-44D0-A1F7-10D17C816CC4 (resized).jpeg
02FD4250-23EC-4C67-B52D-BEA8F49154A7 (resized).jpeg
228B7386-646C-454E-9976-3782828783AE (resized).jpeg
109E0881-498B-4999-946C-2D7EE56A49B1 (resized).jpeg
CF372B4B-5E15-490E-B7D8-CA716F1A7D92 (resized).jpeg
BE8ACB34-B5AD-46DB-8979-A31B994D1A60 (resized).jpeg
3B65C9BE-7FA3-4D90-85B7-456430B9E2BD (resized).jpeg
93D625F4-BE38-4E3F-9D8B-72198077BBF0 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TroyS.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#31 1 year ago
Quoted from luckycreature:

Yip Yip. Ready to stalk my recipent!

thought the same thing. To help my stalker I put up all new pictures of the game room and pins.

#32 1 year ago

Make sure, yes you, take pictures of all your pins and games rooms. Gives someone like a a chance to see holes where you could get signed art or zoom in at what mod you might need on a pin. More pictures the better. Oh and YES you, I’m talking to you. LOL

#36 1 year ago

Let's Go. waaaaaaiting for the email to get started (just excited)

Santa (resized).pngSanta (resized).png
#39 1 year ago
Quoted from j_m_:

thank you LesManley for taking on this awesome task yet again!
I wonder how many people will send him a fuzzy little friend this year in gratitude?

Do we know his address to send him things?

#44 1 year ago

Yeah I'm with you and can't wait to stock my PinSider and get on the ordering..

#49 1 year ago
Quoted from Daditude:

123 Elf Road, North Pole, 88888

LOL it would be fun to send an AirTag to that and see where it goes.

#50 1 year ago

He referenced if we have not heard by end of day today. TODAY we get our stalkers (I mean Sanata's)!!

today (resized).jpgtoday (resized).jpg
#68 1 year ago

Wait for the email, wait for the email (card in hand waiting to start buying) what for the email……. LOL

#77 1 year ago

Which one of ya are going to need some gift ideas for my game room lol

Missing a few game fliers, empty spots on the walls, game mods oh my

2827AF7B-A133-4B6E-A85D-1BC19FCB912B (resized).jpeg2827AF7B-A133-4B6E-A85D-1BC19FCB912B (resized).jpeg464FC886-CC03-4467-88E4-5058D1220AC8 (resized).jpeg464FC886-CC03-4467-88E4-5058D1220AC8 (resized).jpeg97239524-2D66-4EF6-BC92-0BBBB0CBE8F2 (resized).jpeg97239524-2D66-4EF6-BC92-0BBBB0CBE8F2 (resized).jpegDE1DB0BE-D2E1-43C5-9101-96774DD8EF2A (resized).jpegDE1DB0BE-D2E1-43C5-9101-96774DD8EF2A (resized).jpeg
#83 1 year ago
Quoted from LesManley:

They're coming. We're up to 220 now and this is taking forever, so don't fear if you still haven't got your email yet. I'm continuing to send them out tonight and should be finished late tonight. I will post in this thread when all the emails have gone out so everyone can double check and make sure they have theirs.

Thank you for everything!

#104 1 year ago

F5, I’m clicking F5. Come on email work lol

9D65725E-247D-4567-8FA5-72DC357ED82B (resized).png9D65725E-247D-4567-8FA5-72DC357ED82B (resized).png
#105 1 year ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Haven't gotten mine yet

Wait for it, wait for it

#121 1 year ago

Awesome to see people updating their game room pics!!

#124 1 year ago

Anyone else looking at their Secret Santa person and say “Damn they look cool, can I deliver it in Person and hang out to play some”. This is awesome!

#131 1 year ago
Quoted from Mtg381:

I was all set to gift a new set of Pin Stadium Neo Fusion(My SS got a set two years ago), but it doesn't look like they'd be a good fit for my recipient.
Interestingly enough, I noticed that my person's SS in 2020 was my SS in 2021(a couple of items gave it away)!
Nonetheless, I have some ideas that will not disappoint, and I'll continue to pay it forward!!

Lol how would those not be a good fit OMg lol

#135 1 year ago

I just love all the energy on here. I have been shopping and putting together the whole package theme.

1F9DF2EE-B205-4DF5-9954-5BCCDE225BDF (resized).jpeg1F9DF2EE-B205-4DF5-9954-5BCCDE225BDF (resized).jpeg
#145 1 year ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Considering someone sent a NIB last year, it's safe to say there's no limit...

Omg

#152 1 year ago
Quoted from Percula:

I wish my guy had pictures of his game room .

Well maybe he’s watching the thread.

You! Yeah you with no pictures of your game room, you know who you are (said in a funny way). Why don’t ya take and post a few pics of your game room! You know ya want to.

Hope that helps!

Be kind happy Santa.

Oh and BTW we all like to see each others game rooms. I know I do.

#182 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Pics of game wall, I love ""pin bits" and pieces. But I'm glad just to be in again and happily anticipating giving and receiving.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Awesome walls !!!! I see Harley in there. I got a Street glide and an old springer.

#186 1 year ago

Got a tons of gifts yesterday, they’re so awesome!! Not done yet but oh yeah baby!! My selected elf is going to go nuts!

#187 1 year ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Some last minute ideas, may come in useful if you wait for too long before shopping
So, personalized underwear anyone..? (LesManley, let's also ask underwear size next year?)
Fruitcake.. fyi, fruitcake will last two to three months in the refrigerator without spoiling, and will maintain its quality if stored up to a year in the freezer.
How about a 6-pack of Natural Ice beer? Nothing says "Merry Christmas" like washing down a hefty slice of fruitcake with a couple of lukewarm Ice beers!
Honest, my Santee is going to be one lucky Canuck![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Not bad actually lol

#195 1 year ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Just realized that I didn't have my game room pics on my profile. Sorry for the delay Santa https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/palmer/gameroom

Awesome pics. Never thought about adding my board games, I got it up there now. Thanks for the idea.

#197 1 year ago
Quoted from Insane:

I can't currently post any game room pics, it is currently packed up due to an emergency kitchen remodel.
I walked out the door today to find 2 amazon boxes, but i don't have anything on order. Hmmmm Must be from a secret santa.
I wait to open on christmas....

Hmmm sounds like you need kitchen things?

#199 1 year ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Put in my order for my santee's big gift, oh man...I'm super jealous of this thing Now time to find a few more "stocking stuffers"

Yeah I was feeling the same this weekend.

#200 1 year ago

Where does everyone get these banners, besides eBay there must be a way to find them.

#203 1 year ago
Quoted from Insane:

not really, just need time and help, and to get off my arse to work on it. When i started, i had help and time, then life, and covid derailed my plans.

Dang it, if you were in CO I could setup a holiday work party. Kitchen in no time.

#221 1 year ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Yup. We live in a Dave n Busters too. This is where the dining table should be. Glad my better side is just as addicted as I am!
[quoted image]

I like the different colors with those!

#222 1 year ago

Think I am going to add in even more items for my Santee, just to make sure they love it. Then there’s shipping omg

#224 1 year ago

Good morning Santa’s!

4D40B2E8-50FA-49E5-BF8E-56537F054B05 (resized).jpeg4D40B2E8-50FA-49E5-BF8E-56537F054B05 (resized).jpeg
#232 1 year ago

Oh yeah this party is only starting, we friends are about to see a ton more. Awesome it’s beginning!!! Who like me can’t wait! I know my person will love it! The family said this week “damn that’s ours???” Lol I said no it’s Secret Santa time.

#238 1 year ago
Quoted from Mitoska:

Yesterday morning Tuesday, we had two packages on the front porch for Sterling. I opened them while he was at school since they just said from Amazon. A great shirt and book! The book I think he will love , he's not to excited about reading at school because not much of the books Interst him, but this he'll love! That's the fastest Santa in record, I've re- packed them with from pinside secret Santa and will let him open them and post additional pics when so.
If anyone wants to follow his pinabll tournament journey. He's 11 years old and had a major major tournament win last Saturday 60 players . 17 hours and finals ended at 5:05am..!! Give his page a follow
https://www.facebook.com/sterlingplayspinball?mibextid=ZbWKwL
[quoted image]

That’s a great book, everyone should pick up a copy.

#243 1 year ago

Anyone else stuff that last few extra things in the box(s), snap!

#247 1 year ago

Sending mine out Monday. Amazing gifts for sure, just think it could be coming for YOU! Yes you!

Cheers to you!

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#253 1 year ago
Quoted from biglaw:

Got my secret santa package today. From pinball life. Not sure how long I can wait suspense is growing. Iam sure it will be good. Thanks Santa.

LOL open it! You know you can’t wait it out.

#264 1 year ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

There's always fruitcake in a can.. just saying!

A private fruitcake.

#278 1 year ago

That bourbon cake looks amazing!

#280 1 year ago

Sure all you elves are busy, don’t forget….

30F461A9-D78C-4B5A-B661-FF07373AEB04 (resized).jpeg30F461A9-D78C-4B5A-B661-FF07373AEB04 (resized).jpeg
#283 1 year ago
Quoted from Axaios:

Just finished it.
There is an empty spot, waiting for a gift
[quoted image]

I like the way you think, leave a spot under the tree. Me I left a vacant spot in the pin lineup!!! lol of course

#305 1 year ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

I'm doing some morning research into what to get my Santee. This is a great thinking place
[quoted image]

Lol you can’t drop a picture like that and not tell us where it’s at!

#310 1 year ago
Quoted from smalltownguy2:

Palm trees. Must be Manitoba.

Lol now that’s funny

#318 1 year ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

Sorry... Punta Cana, Dominican Republic It's like Manitoba in summer without the flies
Reading pinside poolside is quite enjoyable

Love it there, we go every year! Lol that was my first guess because of that.

#336 1 year ago

So awesome to see things coming in for people!!!!! Yes!

#342 1 year ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Gifts are all ordered, just waiting for them to arrive so i can wrap and ship. Every time i think im done i get another idea though, so who knows

I have been the same way, just one more, wait look at that, one more…..

#362 1 year ago
Quoted from Liftserv:

I have a little follow up from my secret Santa, sometime last week we received a bunch of packages which of course were for my daughter and wife but when they were opened one was for me from my Secret Santa! They re-boxed it in the chewy box in the picture below and I will report back on Christmas as to its
contents! (Sorry Secret Santa for the time it took to report the arrival of your second package and thanks again) Also, our plans to try our Ice cream chicken drumsticks fell short on Thanksgiving also due to overeating! I will follow up on that soon. (I like to have all the grand kids and
our kids together to sample it at the same time) Also in the picture is a shirt that Robin and staff sent me for posting in the 20-year anniversary thread! Thank You Robin and Crew! This has been a great kick off to the 2023 Christmas season!
Jim[quoted image]

Totally rad shirt!

#364 1 year ago
Quoted from northerndude:

There has been TWO pinball machines gifted so far.

Just crazy, I might just pass out if a pin showed up.

#373 1 year ago
Quoted from Jenniebear:

Thank you Secret Santa, I got a sheet of Voodoo Glass! You’re awesome and I’m very grateful!!
[quoted image]

When you get a chance tell us how it is.

#385 1 year ago
Quoted from KSUWildcatFan:

Purposely combined an order and bought for myself along with my recipient. I'm excited for both of us!

Yup had that happen this year!

#386 1 year ago
Quoted from Tomass:

I'm gonna send my Santee one of my EMs....1 piece at a time over the next year and he will have to reassemble. It will be a fun project that keeps on giving.

That would be way amazing. My EM is the only one.

#413 1 year ago
Quoted from Miguel351:

My Santee lives many states away from the nearest In-N-Out. Chances are he's never had one. I'm thinking about sending him a couple Double Doubles, but can't quite figure out how to preserve them well enough to last in shipping with dry ice. Perhaps if I disassembled them and ordered them with the sauce on the side.....hmm....this might work...

Or a shirt lol

#441 1 year ago
Quoted from homegameroom:

Santa’s little helper, Les Manly, told me that I might want to open my gift since something inside may be perishable so I dutifully (and happily!) followed the instructions. No, it was not a Chinchilla but beef jerky- and it is freaking awesome! I also got some excellent tools, T-shirts from Marco, Titan, and the Next Level Pinball Museum (I’ll have to investigate that), stickers from Comet, Titan, St. Regis (Montana) and one for beef jerky as well as some beautiful flyers for my wall, a lock replacement (I need that!) and a non-marring socket for leg bolts. All the gifts are amazing and appreciated very much! Thank you Santa- you rock! Time to eat some more beef jerky and check out the pinball museum. Merry Pinsmas to all!!!

Totally amazing!!!

#450 1 year ago
Quoted from marioparty34:

What an awesome day! I got home and saw my Secret Santa Package!
I was going to wait until Xmas, but 25 days is way too long for me. I lasted maybe 25 secs before I tore into it. What awesome and thoughtful gifts. My Santa knows I am a board gamer and got me one of our all time favorites in Ticket to Ride. I also got a cool Pinball Alley street sign, but what really brought a smile to my face was the cool Survivor Shirt from the season I visited the set in Samoa. It brought back so many fond memories. And as a sign of how much my secret Santa "crushed" it, he sent me a bottle of Crush jelly beans.
Thanks Secret Santa!!!!
[quoted image]

Awesome. Just love this thread

#451 1 year ago

The Santa’s are doing a great job. Way to go.

#480 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

I came home to a box from Pinball Life. A regular occurrence, so I wasn’t surprised but couldn’t think of my last order
Surprise surprise!
[quoted image]
New art blades for Batman 66!!! I wanted to thank you right away. I’ll get them installed as soon as I get a chance.
I always believed in you Santa =D

Those are amazing!

#491 1 year ago

Ho ho ho, get the gifts out!

If you got your gift posts those pictures, note, not only would your Secret Santa love to see that we would too..

#534 1 year ago

Sure this will be a big shipping weekend. Might sent my SS a second bonus box! No one would think a second is coming.

#544 1 year ago

BOOM Super awesome gifts box has been shipped! Someone will be high-fiving and smiling soon!

santa (resized).jpgsanta (resized).jpg
#556 1 year ago

Oh snap, 22 days!!

Mail your gift before the 14th!!

F048E1E0-5822-4CA4-9496-1F92C28FF46F (resized).jpegF048E1E0-5822-4CA4-9496-1F92C28FF46F (resized).jpeg
#559 1 year ago
Quoted from Karl_Hungus:

WOW! Santa really lit up my life. THANK YOU! I'm over the moon!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

So great !!!! Can’t wait to see my SS post pics.

#560 1 year ago
Quoted from freeplay3:

Scorpion chili peppers, he should have signed that one "from Satan"

Now that’s funny!

#562 1 year ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Found a little tree to decorate for the gameroom
[quoted image]

Nice. I thought about game room Christmas too. Putting lights up today.

#564 1 year ago

Good morning SS crew! Reminder to get the gifts shipped by the 14th!!! And…….

3F62BC9D-11B6-4399-A854-33103E4606FC (resized).jpeg3F62BC9D-11B6-4399-A854-33103E4606FC (resized).jpeg

#566 1 year ago

Exclusive!

Just for all you Secret Santa’s on this thread I am having a limited run of Ornaments for 2022. I engineered this over the weekend and excited to show you guys. It comes with a Ninja pinball and black rubber. If interested PM me. I have a few ready to ship and taking a short waitlist as they print. All will get out this week. Cheers!

89A203AF-C0FF-4227-8F8E-698667746FBC (resized).png89A203AF-C0FF-4227-8F8E-698667746FBC (resized).png9043142F-17A0-47AF-B864-ECB01DB6314E (resized).jpeg9043142F-17A0-47AF-B864-ECB01DB6314E (resized).jpeg
#573 1 year ago
Quoted from Mtg381:

The EAGLE has landed!! We're headed to FL for Christmas, so the time to open was NOW. Let me preface by saying that my wife asked if we could get Portillo's for dinner about 30 minutes prior to the package arriving(more on that later).
Upon opening I noticed that everything was beautifully wrapped. There was a nice card, and I could tell what the FIREBALL was with out even opening it! It's officially cold here, and this will serve it's purpose. I'm thinking it'll be gone by halftime of the Noon games or maybe later this evening?!
Next up was a gorgeous O2 Destroyer Mod for Godzilla!! This will look fantastic on one the GOAT that is GZ!
I went for the metal polish next, which coincidentally I recently ran out of! The smell always reminds me of shining the ships bell on the USS Defender. I'd rather be doing anything Pinball than that!
I found a sweet T-Shirt next and promptly put it on! Butch's Game Garage...I hope to pay them a visit someday. Perhaps I'll grab a cheesesteak and/or hoagie on my way!
And lastly was another envelope, containing a gift card for none other than...Portillo's!!! My wife will have a burger with fries. There will also be a cheese sauce and community order of onion rings. I'll get one regular and one jumbo dog, dragged through the garden with extra sport peppers. Oh, and a big beef combo(dipped) with mozzarella, sweet peppers and hot giardiniera for good measure. Some of this may serve as breakfast/base before watching the Bears put a stronghold on that number 2 draft pick!!
Thank you for everything, Secret Santa! Do you mind if I call you Butch?
I hope everyone's holidays are Merry and Bright!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I missed there was a O2 Destroyer Mod for Godzilla in there too, WOW SO RAD

#588 1 year ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

[quoted image]
It's here! It's here! My gift has arrived! I haven't been able to wait until Xmas in past years and I expected the same to happen today -- but my Santa explicitly wrote all over my box to "Open on Xmas". ....I shall respect my Santa's wishes and let sleeping cats lie, much as it pains me.
Thank you in advance!

OMG how could you wait, lol........ AHHHHHHHHH

#590 1 year ago

Don’t delay, get yours today!

Don’t be that guy when Pinsiders visit and don’t have the limited edition 2022 Christmas Spirit swag. See above thread for details. I got just a few more! PM me for details.

7A9B3EAC-71B1-46AA-9A02-BCD96ED96F19 (resized).jpeg7A9B3EAC-71B1-46AA-9A02-BCD96ED96F19 (resized).jpeg
#592 1 year ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

I received a surprise package today. I will wait until Christmas to open it.
[quoted image]

Oh my, the possibilities!!

#595 1 year ago
Quoted from TiltingT:

Just anxiously waiting to see what everyone is getting.. I am loving seeing ehat everyone is getting and the happiness it is bringing to everyone.. Gotta love that Christmas spirit!
[quoted image]

That game was awesome to play at the Expo!

#597 1 year ago

Good Morning Secret Santa Club.

Let's go, time is flying. We only got 19 days before Christmas and only 8 yes only 8 days before all Secret Santa packages should be mailed.

Cheers!!

19 (resized).jpg19 (resized).jpg
#600 1 year ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Is it just me or is there a lot more Christmas hold outs this year than in years past? I love seeing it, and if you have the self control to wait until Christmas to open your gift then I applaud you lol. I can't say for sure if I will (probably not lmao)

Right?!?! I will be lucky to let the guy take it out of the delivery truck. You know unless the box says WAIT TROYS, then might wait a few minutes. LOL

#603 1 year ago

This should be the prime gift recieve week! Can't wait to see all the goods. Remember everyone loves to see what you got and just not who sent it to you!

LET'S Go

#607 1 year ago
Quoted from EasternBloc:

All gifts are away! Fly my pretties!
[quoted image]

LOL Awesome

#609 1 year ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

Got mine yesterday!! Mmmmm is it bad if I’ve eaten half of it already?
Thank you SS!
JJ
[quoted image]

JJ!!!

YES, all of that rocks. I will be down tomorrow getting a few parts (a ton actually) if you need some help with that let me know.

#613 1 year ago
Quoted from JustJared:

Oh my, to my surprise my secret Santa sent me my first banner!
Thank you Santa, much appreciated and something I've wanted.
Thank you!

what What WHAT... A RUSH banner, that is sooooo awesome OMG

Rock on!!!!!!

#620 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Well, after thinking about it and participating the last couple of years, I decided to take a break this year and not participate in the Secret Santa exchange. Oddly enough, when I arrived home today there was a package on my porch addressed from Pinside Secret Santa. I PM'd LesManley thinking there was a mistake, and somehow my name wasn't taken off the list. However, he confirmed that I wasn't on the list nor was the address that my package came from.
Thinking it must be intentional, I opened the box and found a few treats and these really cool laser cut vinyl records made to hang on the wall (Elvis, RUSH, and Metallica). I'm still baffled who may have done this, but I wanted to say thank you for such a cool original gift and for including me.
[quoted image]

Another way awesome RAD gift.. Just loving it.

SS's are killing it this year, I hope everyone gets theirs in the mail by the 14th!

#622 1 year ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Ugh, better start yelling at the elves……

I'm nudging them every morning!

#633 1 year ago

Ooooooo it’s about that time to ship!

Let’s go!

EAC838D0-230B-4006-B3DE-3E43A1AB1A4D (resized).jpegEAC838D0-230B-4006-B3DE-3E43A1AB1A4D (resized).jpeg
#637 1 year ago
Quoted from Axaios:

...oh yeah! It's here.
My SS was kind enough to notice my mentioned comments about missing a lock down bar on a Comet and made the effort to solve this issue for me.
Most importantly this Comet was actually a gift from a dearest friend, now it has a brand new lock down bar which is also a gift from a dearest Pinsider. ... and so every time I will look at it I will know that there are a lot of thoughtful people out there...my 4 years old son will also know because this is his favourite pin so far.
Protection ring will also come very handy with all these projects that comes and goes, rubbers too.
Thanks a lot Secret Santa! I wish you and your loved ones a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

That is super awesome!!!! GREAT JOB Secret Santa!

#638 1 year ago
Quoted from rockwell:

Received my secret Santa gift today ... a box of fun Mezel Mods for my BSD! Thanks, Santa! This is the perfect kind of secret Santa gift in my opinion ... things that I probably wouldn't have purchased for myself, but now that I have them I am excited to put them into my game Thanks again!
[quoted image]

That’s awesome !!!!!! Damnnnnn

#640 1 year ago

Got two more ready to ship PM me for details!!

Cheers

0048A0D9-AA60-4EED-89CC-6CAB6E3297D3 (resized).png0048A0D9-AA60-4EED-89CC-6CAB6E3297D3 (resized).png8BA7D6AF-F056-4683-9FDB-B87359585DC6 (resized).jpeg8BA7D6AF-F056-4683-9FDB-B87359585DC6 (resized).jpeg
#642 1 year ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Got my stuff today. I had originally planned on waiting to open it, but it's been a rocky week so far. Thank you, secret Santa. Very cool stuff. I'm extremely appreciative.
[quoted image]

NIceeeeee. Great Bourbon for old fashions!

#680 1 year ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

I got my package today! I couldn't wait. I really appreciate the thought and time my Santa put into my gift. LOVE IT!!! THANK YOU and Merry Christmas.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow. Really you got the mini boombox, OH YEAH

#681 1 year ago
Quoted from FLASHBALL:

Do all proceeds go to LesManley for organizing this every year??

He might have got a gift too. Hmmmmmmm

#689 1 year ago

Ahhhhh it’s getting closer, let’s see those gifts!

2CC948CD-B847-42BA-B5D8-E13663F2789F (resized).jpeg2CC948CD-B847-42BA-B5D8-E13663F2789F (resized).jpeg
#691 1 year ago
Quoted from midcoastsurf:

Happy to help give a discount on frames to your secret santa

Lol what he said, wink.

#702 1 year ago
Quoted from Dr-Tommy:

Hey everyone, Switzerland checking in!
Just got home from the office and found this waiting for me!! All the way from the east coast USA. I feel so guilty as the shipping alone was an investment...
Thank you to my Pinside Secret Santa for getting this here so quickly!! I hope you see this post!
I am a sucker for tradition and would love to wait (although it will be painful as I am also very curious) to open this on Christmas! But to my PSS, if you prefer that I open it asap, please tell LesManley to let me know
I'm pumped as this is my first time doing the Pinside Secret Santa, and I can't wait to share what I got on Christmas with the group! [quoted image]

Wait is good, posting pictures of what you got on Christmas priceless!

#712 1 year ago

Anyone else thinking in this thread, I wonder when sone says shipped if that's mine???? LOL Or I saw my SS got theirs, can wait to see the pics!

#718 1 year ago

Great stuff everyone, keep posting pictures of everything!!

#730 1 year ago

Time is flying guys, get those packages out and pictures up!

2E1E310D-7A7C-4431-87D8-47218FC0B8E9 (resized).jpeg2E1E310D-7A7C-4431-87D8-47218FC0B8E9 (resized).jpeg
#734 1 year ago
Quoted from smalltownguy2:

My gift arrived last week, I'm a "wait" guy, so I'll wait until Christmas to open mine.
I've amassed a small mountain of stuff that I'm planning on sending to my recipient, and I'm planning to ship as soon as the last few items arrive. I'm almost embarrassed at the sheer amount of things I (didn't realize I) bought. "Just one more thing" is a sickness. Like really!

I did the same thing. I was like Jaws “ I think I need a bigger box”

#735 1 year ago
Quoted from midcoastsurf:

If anyone is still waiting for their gift to arrive, I know of at least one still being finished in Santa’s Workshop. Another Secret Santa reached out for a custom project. Someone here will be happy

We all love to hear about the cheer!

#738 1 year ago

Keep up the pictures!

pics (resized).jpgpics (resized).jpg
#740 1 year ago
Quoted from KidRichard:

The first half of my gift has been sent! The second half is getting shipped later today!
Such excitement!

Sweet --> a double gift

#747 1 year ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I am truly speechless. Something arrived for me today that is so beyond even my wildest fantasies that I honestly am still in disbelief over the whole thing. I need to collect myself and finish work meetings this afternoon, but rest assured I will be following up. I've never had anyone do anything even remotely like this for me before and I am truly humbled. I didn't expect anything like this. I try to lead by example and teach my kids to be appreciative of the things that people do for you and/or give to you. I want them to realize that no one has to do anything for them, so they should always be thankful no matter what. That said, this is uncharted territory for me. I don't feel worthy of this and I don't know where to begin other than to start by saying THANK YOU to anyone who played a part in this. Much more to come on this.

You deserve that and more!!

#799 1 year ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Ok, I've had a lot of people ask me and it's close enough to the end of the day here now. My head is still spinning, but here it goes. I had Zach from Flip N Out pinball reach out to me and say that he had someone who wanted to send me a shirt and a mod for the Pinside SS and he needed my info. I thought that was really nice and I gave him my shipping info. He said it should be here Friday. Fast forward and I get a call from FedEx saying they wanted to schedule a delivery for me. I didn't understand why they would call for a delivery, until they said they had one 370lb pallet to deliver. Needless to say I messaged Zach back and asked if that was serious and he said it was and that he was just a good elf doing his job for Santa. So today the FedEx truck pulls up and the driver opens the back door and I almost fell over when I saw the box. Not only was it a brand new pinball machine, it was a Toy Story Collector's Edition pinball machine. I've had a lot of pinball machines in my life time, but never a NIB one. In fact, the vast majority of them I got were only because I was able to get them cheap and through patience, be able to trade up for other more expensive ones. And now with prices like they are, I honestly never thought I would be able to experience opening a NIB pin at this point. Whomever you are, you made that dream finally happen. I can't begin to thank you enough for this and honestly it all still feels like a dream. When I get it inside and setup I will definitely take more pictures and add more to the story. I just wanted to get this out there for everyone who was curious. There are honestly some amazing people on this forum, I can't believe I was the recipient of something like this. Thank you again!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Yes! I’m so happy for you! When is the new pin party!

#810 1 year ago

Good morning pinheads, make sure to keep posting your pictures!

D6CFE267-2C8A-404F-93F8-D61092164D74 (resized).jpegD6CFE267-2C8A-404F-93F8-D61092164D74 (resized).jpeg
#819 1 year ago
Quoted from Jkush18:

Just got my gift! Thank you so much secret Santa whoever you are! Everything arrived safely. You knew I wanted these they’re awesome truly thank you again. Merry Christmas and happy new year.
[quoted image]

Wow! Yes yes yes. What a great gift. If my family is watching. Look at these.

#840 1 year ago

Remember all you pinheads everyone including your SS want to see all the cool things you got! Love this time of year.

#845 1 year ago
Quoted from Gogojohnnyquack:

[quoted image]
Thank you, Santa! The parts organizer fits perfectly in the pinball shop, the Smarties are being enjoyed, and the Jimmy John's card will be turned into Vitos with hot peppers in no time!
[quoted image]
Merry Christmas!!!

Very Nice!

#851 1 year ago

Good morning all you Santa’s and Santaees, we are at 14 days till Christmas and 3 days, you heard it 3 days before all packages need to be shipped out!!

Let’s get shipping and posting pictures. Cheers

BC2B6AF5-AF61-4B09-AE86-752C1AE41400 (resized).jpegBC2B6AF5-AF61-4B09-AE86-752C1AE41400 (resized).jpeg
#853 1 year ago
Quoted from ArcadeTechNerd:

The package from my Secret Santa arrived yesterday! Would have posted earlier, but yesterday turned in to a very long day and stretched far into the evening. Going to attempt to resist opening it until Christmas, but wanted to acknowledge that it had arrived! Very excited to see what mysteries that it may hold!
[quoted image]

Ooooh the anticipation.

#860 1 year ago
Quoted from PinBall-Newbie:

Heading out tomorrow. Any guesses on where it's going?

I missed the picture but I will say Colorado?

#867 1 year ago

To my secret Santa out there. If you are still needing ideas I picked up a bone stock Avengers today. Eeeewwwww total stock!

617FCA4C-E307-40F2-AD61-F998AD72857D (resized).jpeg617FCA4C-E307-40F2-AD61-F998AD72857D (resized).jpegC16B07C4-3750-4D4E-A2F7-09DFAE3C0B91 (resized).jpegC16B07C4-3750-4D4E-A2F7-09DFAE3C0B91 (resized).jpegD0A22426-F51C-48DA-8142-01D4BFC23F16 (resized).jpegD0A22426-F51C-48DA-8142-01D4BFC23F16 (resized).jpeg
#878 1 year ago

Good morning pinheads. Only two more days left to ship but even more scary 13 days till Christmas. Let’s get sipping, shipping and taking pics!

86C01197-BD84-4A13-A6AB-A488AEEFE1A7 (resized).jpeg86C01197-BD84-4A13-A6AB-A488AEEFE1A7 (resized).jpeg
#879 1 year ago
Quoted from lowbeau67:

So I got my SS gifts and said let's open them.
Every year I've gotten such thoughtful gifts and this is about the coolest thing ever.
Life has changed here recently for me in a big way. My ex wife was not a big pinball fan.
Went through a divorce over the past year and pinball was there to help me when I was dealing with all that entails.
I've reconnected with a friend I used to work with and we have been dating for a month and she has been a real eye opener about enjoying life and what it has to offer together.
The best part...She's into freaking pinball!!
She helped me with these pics and it was awesome to open these and share this with her.
She couldn't believe dudes could be so thoughtful. Haha.
So here are the pics.
My SS wrote a Christmas spoiler poem describing all the presents.
It was too cool.
Joker tumbler...yesss
Cherry smash candy.. bingo
Led lights...great
Gottlieb t-shirt...hell yeah!
Custom framed poster of the backglasses of my games.....PRICELESS!!
Thank you to my Secret Santa for these great gifts.
Knocked it out of the Park.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Just amazing.

Who ever the SS was PM me, got to get me a Gottlieb shirt.

#914 1 year ago
Quoted from dnapac:

My turn!!! My Santa hit it out of the park! Great stalking! Have a long road trip to Florida soon. The Dots and fudge will be thoroughly enjoyed. Sinder (our cat) loves the treats, and the “Play Pinball” sign will look great in the mancave.
The 2016 signed and numbered Pinball at the Zoo poster is getting framed.
The Spooky neon…not sure how this one was pulled off. When my wife and I picked up Halloween, Luke was showing us around the new place. There was a Spooky Pinball neon on the wall…with the ghost…she said “I want that!” I told her it was probably custom for the shop. And then my Santa did this! It’s going in the house by 3 of the Spooky’s…to good for the mancave!
Thanks SS!!! What incredibly generous gifting!!! [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Super rad Neon sign! wow

#920 1 year ago

Great year so far! Can't wait for the mail to get here, maybe today is my day!

#933 1 year ago

Good morning all you naughty boys and girls. It's that time again, 12 days till Christmas and being the 13th you have today and only TOMORROW to get your items shipped out! Let's Sip, Ship and get the Extra Ball.

Remember is almost as fun to see your gifts in pictures, keep posting.

12 (resized).png12 (resized).png
#987 1 year ago

Just a soft reminder the target date to send out your SS packages is tomorrow.. nudge nudge

2B96A6CA-C389-4022-9BFC-743C7457733F (resized).jpeg2B96A6CA-C389-4022-9BFC-743C7457733F (resized).jpeg
#989 1 year ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Last minute shopping..?
[quoted image]

Nooooooooooooooooooooo

#993 1 year ago

Good morning everyone. Time is flying and today is the recommended ship by date!!

28D90928-D006-495B-AD7E-750A341128C3 (resized).png28D90928-D006-495B-AD7E-750A341128C3 (resized).png
#999 1 year ago

Keep the hope Secret Santas! Gifts are shipping and many more will post pictures. =)

I'm still waiting as well, my new strategy is to not watch the window so closely lol

#1003 1 year ago
Quoted from mickey:

Thank you Secret Santa my gift has arrived ! Holding out until Christmas.[quoted image]

What’s the bike? I would say Road King but the back seat looks too big.

#1019 1 year ago

So rad to see all the packages come in.

#1024 1 year ago
Quoted from PlanetExpress:

My SS package arrived! Oh, my gosh, Santa went over the top! Thanks, Santa!
“Open for instructions”… intriguing… let’s see what that’s about!
[quoted image]
So many packages!
[quoted image]
Detailed instructions, an “open now” instruction for our pup, and a mystery for item VII:
[quoted image]
Let’s see what Bentley got…
[quoted image]
A fancy dog treats advent calendar! He loves them (and we have some days to catch up… Bentley is up for the challenge!). Thanks, Santa!
[quoted image]
The rest are under the tree…. Let’s see if I can hold out for Christmas
[quoted image]
Thanks, Santa! I’m humbled by your generosity.

Just amazing to see all the amazing things y’all have done.

#1048 1 year ago

Goooooood morning Santa’s. Now with all packages in the mail start posting pics!!

Let’s go

91134ECE-1461-4928-8BA8-A9A86165EAE0 (resized).jpeg91134ECE-1461-4928-8BA8-A9A86165EAE0 (resized).jpeg
#1070 1 year ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

I received my package from my Secret Santa today and I’m truly amazed at the generosity and the time spent putting everything together!!!
So, I received a letter giving (8) clues for the (8) wrapped gifts I received. The note also said another package is soon to come. I opened up the (8) gifts and here’s what I received.
(1) Bag of coal candy (LOL!!)
(2) Bag of mixed mini chocolates
(3) Sea Salt Dark Chocolate bar
(4) Bag of Cinnamon Sugar Dots Pretzels
(5) Bag of Dots Cheese Curls
(6) Bag of original Dots Pretzels (Family Size-BOOM!!!)
(7) Stumbler Godzilla UFO MOD!!! I’m guessing this will be sent when the MOD is made. I know they are in production and I really wanted one of these!! So awesome!!!
(8) Bag of Dots Fried Pork Rines
Thank you so much Secret Santa!!!

UFO Mod, oh hell yeah. That’s sweet

#1074 1 year ago

Wow Santa’s. There is some amazing things landing at peoples homes.

Come on mailman!!!!

#1100 1 year ago
Quoted from docquest:

This bad boy was sitting on my door step tonight when I got home. It has Pinstadium labeling on it but I didn't order anything from them.
Could they actually pinstadiums (which would be amazing) or did my secret Santa just use Pinstadium packaging and put something else in their tube????
I took a closer look at the shipping label and it looks like it shipped directly from Pinstadium!
Wow this is amazing! I have and original set of the first generation Pinstadiums on my BM66 and I love how it really showcases the beautiful Franchi playfield art. Now the question is do I put these on my Elvira House of Horrors or my upcoming Bond game???
Thanks so much to my secret santa for such a genrous gift! It's perfect!
[quoted image]

Super awesome! You’re lucky

#1102 1 year ago

Ok I’m feeing lucky. Hope tomorrow my package comes. New strategy, don’t watch out the window and just think there are a tons of days left.

#1105 1 year ago

Goooooood morning SS Pinheads. Looking forward to more pictures, today should be a busy day. 9 days, yes only 9!!

E8D6025A-FCE6-4E97-9ED3-26A4C6725F65 (resized).jpegE8D6025A-FCE6-4E97-9ED3-26A4C6725F65 (resized).jpeg
#1109 1 year ago
Quoted from jazc4:

Tracking says my SS recipient will be getting a big box tomorrow!

Lol your post for sure got everyone walking in circles that are still waiting, I know, I’m all excited as I’m still waiting.

#1113 1 year ago
Quoted from j_m_:

my recipient received theirs over a week ago and still hasn't posted anything.
follow the rules and obey common courtesy people!!!

I feel yeah, my person has not in logged in for the month of December.

#1124 1 year ago
Quoted from 6point5degrees:

Just received this in the mail. I mentioned that I was shopping for a Rush pinball machine to replace Godzilla. Must have read old posts of mine to know that I have low ceilings for the topper. Incredibly thoughtful.
Thank you so much!
[quoted image]

That RUSH topper is way rad!

#1138 1 year ago

So awesome to see all the pictures, it's only going to get faster now. Keep it up everyone!

#1155 1 year ago
Quoted from SterlingRush:

Very cool, I received something similar last year from the family, absolutely love it.[quoted image]

That rocks, total pun.

#1162 1 year ago

Good morning pinheads! Wow these gifts have all been amazing and for many Santa is still coming. Stay tuned and post those pictures.

And there are only……..

A40E2C4A-14FB-4271-B304-08726B8A2E2C (resized).jpegA40E2C4A-14FB-4271-B304-08726B8A2E2C (resized).jpeg
#1164 1 year ago

Oh man, I love that so much. Stars is such a beautiful game.
I rescued a neglected mostly-populated Stars playfield from an attic and I'm working on making a game from it. It's off for touch up and clearcoat now.

I have been looking for a playfield to put up are art but dang people hang onto these like gold. Anyone got one they want to sell or donate?

#1171 1 year ago
Quoted from dnapac:

I just received another present!!!! A huge surprise…as it said 3 of 2 (I had already received the 1 of 2 and 2 of 2.). I’ll be wearing this one on vacation! Merry Christmas!
[quoted image]

Sweet shirt! That design is great. For my SS next year slow rolling packages is what I'm going to do for sure.

#1176 1 year ago
Quoted from luckycreature:

Dang Secret Santa Thank you so much for the killer presents.
I received a Deadpool Translite that will look great on my game wall and an original piece of Guns N Roses art by Dayne Henry Jr that will be getting framed asap. It's amazing.
Ill be sure to post once both pieces are up. Thank you again secret Santa for making this a great Christmas.

Got to love an awesome translite!

#1191 1 year ago

Yes yes yes!!! My secret Santa has arrived!

This is the way!

Let’s see how long I can hold out opening it. I’m talking in minutes lol

1156E44E-21FD-4B9A-8EF9-12E2EE53C292 (resized).jpeg1156E44E-21FD-4B9A-8EF9-12E2EE53C292 (resized).jpeg
#1194 1 year ago
Quoted from BroMan90:

Well didn't take me more than a few minutes to break into my Santa's gift this year! Our dog, Maddie, was just as excited as I was.
Several neatly wrapped gifts showed up in this one! I'm not sure if Santa found some pictures of my gameroom I forgot I posted or what but Santa knew what I needed!
An awesome guardians pingulp for my GOTC I've neglected to give a cup holder for a long time now, a Brian Allen poster, and a hardcover pinball book that I've been hearing so much great things about!
Santa must have known I've been collecting Brian Allen posters, this one will go great next to my Pinball Expo Brian Allen posters on the wall.
Thank you very much!
P.S. the expected delivery date on the box was a couple days ago but it just showed up today! Sorry if you've been eagerly checking the thread waiting![quoted image][quoted image]

That’s a great book for sure, I learned a few things.

#1195 1 year ago

Sweet! I held out for about 20 minutes, not bad for me with a Secret Santa gift.

Got some local chips from a company called Middleswarth. When I ride my Harley cross country I always try new snacks but never tried these! Awesome

Next my SS saw I have side blades in all my pins and got side blade protectors. I have been using some cardboard so these are perfect. I learned the hard way with a bad nick in one so these are perfect.

Next I got this rad LED light. When I work on powered off pins I do the dance of balancing a flashlight or using a floor lamp. No more my friends this flexes and has a magnet on the bottom. Sweet!!! And did I mention it’s bright as S#%@.

Thanks Secret Santa, home run and appreciate your thought and efforts!!!

B7AF773F-20D7-40DD-8E54-C7A4F0AFF604 (resized).jpegB7AF773F-20D7-40DD-8E54-C7A4F0AFF604 (resized).jpegBF079AE1-977F-4E11-95CF-B4849F09A0B4 (resized).jpegBF079AE1-977F-4E11-95CF-B4849F09A0B4 (resized).jpegF1DA8502-67B2-4524-A9E4-D75CFF91A5EC (resized).jpegF1DA8502-67B2-4524-A9E4-D75CFF91A5EC (resized).jpeg
#1198 1 year ago
Quoted from redman822:

I was going to hold off until Christmas before opening, but then my wife asked me to open it now since we'll have her family here from Friday until Monday.
My Santa knocked it out of the park! They got me a Deadpool t shirt, PinMonk Deadpool color gel sets for BOOM, multipliers,and modes, TiltGraphics Ramp & Apron decals, and a Pingulp for my yet to be shipped Godzilla, a pinshield, a roller coaster calendar and an M&M roller coaster themed dispenser! (I'm a big roller coaster fan.)
Thanks again, Santa!! I'm floored by your generosity! Hope you have an awesome and blessed Christmas!
--George
[quoted image]

I just looked up that pinshield and those are cheaper than the Stern mat. I will have to pick one up for my old EM.

#1208 1 year ago

Good lord! Happy birthday!
[quoted image]

Amazing!

#1209 1 year ago

Full alert Santa’s we only got 7 days left….. keep up the great picture posting!

44E1C4A5-C6EB-47BD-8A0C-A2696AB4C2B2 (resized).jpeg44E1C4A5-C6EB-47BD-8A0C-A2696AB4C2B2 (resized).jpeg
#1212 1 year ago

Update for everyone, these BBQ chips are awesome. Thank you Secret Santa.

The BBQ flavor is very subtle and there is a little spice to it. Anyone else had these before?

Cheers

6E4BEB74-F04A-4494-AF2D-5B9027F3A30C (resized).jpeg6E4BEB74-F04A-4494-AF2D-5B9027F3A30C (resized).jpeg
#1225 1 year ago
Quoted from ypurchn:

So this showed up on Friday. I opened and Thought “cool, some bourbon, my SS has nailed me between cigars and bourbon” Put it on the counter and went about my business, parents were in town, kids last day of school had a ton going on.
The next day I was walking by and I saw the back of the bottle had my initials put into it. THIS IS AWESOME. Very thoughtful and very thankful for my SS.
[quoted image]

AMAZING.

#1244 1 year ago

We are getting close! Post pics of what ya got.

8896BB88-3872-42AF-A5FB-41614482BF1E (resized).jpeg8896BB88-3872-42AF-A5FB-41614482BF1E (resized).jpeg
#1266 1 year ago
Quoted from spida1a:

Wohoo! Just arrived today - thanks to my SS!
Since we are so close to Christmas - I’ll try to hold out for a handful of days. But …. who knows if I can. Lol.
[quoted image]

Hold out LOL

#1289 1 year ago
Quoted from ElJefeSherpa:

Oh my! I got another AMAZING surprise in the mail today! I am not sure which is my favorite. The tapestry definitely blew my mind! Very unexpected and GREATLY appreciated! Thank you my California friend for all the thoughtful gifts.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

had my eye on that tapia try for a while. Awesome to see someone got one!

#1308 1 year ago

Good morning all you Santa’s. Only a few days left…..

4070524A-330A-46D2-BEE8-E9B73E8583D0 (resized).jpeg4070524A-330A-46D2-BEE8-E9B73E8583D0 (resized).jpeg
#1324 1 year ago
Quoted from Hadojae:

It’s here! Going to try waiting for Christmas this year! Thank you Santa!
[quoted image]

LOL Wait! Good luck

#1341 1 year ago
Quoted from j_m_:

lo and behold, a 2nd gift arrived on my doorstep today. a t-shirt from one of my 2 all time favorite bands. thank you SS!!
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Everyone needs a RUSH shirt! So Awesome.

#1376 1 year ago

Let’s go, four days!!

F2DAF033-D584-4109-B8E4-74CA2223FA53 (resized).jpegF2DAF033-D584-4109-B8E4-74CA2223FA53 (resized).jpeg
#1390 1 year ago
Quoted from JordyRamone:Hi everyone!
So I wasted no time and installed all the gifts I got yesterday from my SS. It looks fantastic. The spotlights really make a huge difference. My SS was extremely thoughtful. Pretty sure he dug through post on the JP home pin forum to see what mods would be great. I included a before picture so you really can see the difference the lights make. I got the spotlights, trough light, cup holder (I have already made good use of), flipper stickers and the beautiful side blades. This was very fun to install everything. I learned a lot.
Thanks again secret santa!
This is the before picture[quoted image]
After![quoted image]

Love me some JP! Having more lights is always awesome!

#1392 1 year ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Had a package that I wasn’t familiar with, so I had my wife peak in, and it seems it is a SS gift. Saving to open!
[quoted image]

Hmmmmm by the size what could that be????

#1397 1 year ago

Already putting my secret Santa gift (light) to work!

045FFE07-2F35-41A9-844E-4679C6FF3B2C (resized).jpeg045FFE07-2F35-41A9-844E-4679C6FF3B2C (resized).jpeg
#1398 1 year ago
Quoted from JordyRamone:

Hi everyone!
So I wasted no time and installed all the gifts I got yesterday from my SS. It looks fantastic. The spotlights really make a huge difference. My SS was extremely thoughtful. Pretty sure he dug through post on the JP home pin forum to see what mods would be great. I included a before picture so you really can see the difference the lights make. I got the spotlights, trough light, cup holder (I have already made good use of), flipper stickers and the beautiful side blades. This was very fun to install everything. I learned a lot.
Thanks again secret santa!
This is the before picture[quoted image]
After![quoted image]

Never played a home edition JP, would love to give it a go!

#1401 1 year ago
Quoted from JordyRamone:

If you ever get a chance to play one you should. I love it. Rules aren't too deep but it's a super fast shooter with satisfying shots and has two wizard modes.

Great review, now to find someone with one.

#1402 1 year ago

It’s that time!!! We got 3 days to go

DC3FD369-FDCB-406A-AA1F-B4C722C18590 (resized).jpegDC3FD369-FDCB-406A-AA1F-B4C722C18590 (resized).jpeg
#1409 1 year ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I did. I had to move a game out to make space and I have been using the new found temporary space to get easier access and work on a few of my other games before officially sliding TS4 into it's permanent spot. I'll get some pics uploading of it in at least in it temporary spot.

+2 on pics!

#1410 1 year ago
Quoted from play_pinball:

Oh wow, this apparently showed up a few days ago and my partner threw it in with my games unbeknownst to me. Thanks SS (I assume), I'll crack this one open on Sunday.
[quoted image]

No better time then now to bust it open!

#1413 1 year ago
Quoted from dddanielll:

My secret Santa got me a sweet NOS translite and a couple Brian Allen posters!

Those are amazing, I have one piece from him and just love it. It totally sticks out.

#1421 1 year ago

What a great year it’s been so far for Secret Santa’s.

For those strong people that held out and did not open them yet….

7F9EEF82-9F5E-4EAE-BD9A-DF261CCE9159 (resized).png7F9EEF82-9F5E-4EAE-BD9A-DF261CCE9159 (resized).png
#1424 1 year ago
Quoted from Sloshy:

Thank you SS! Your gift arrived and has already been opened! I'm humbled by the thoughtfulness of the gifts. I got a nice card with a very thoughtful Christmas message. I also got a sweet Godzilla speaker lights kit, some paper pinball machines (my nephews will love these), and this awesome display stand for these inscribed black pearl pinballs of some of my machines!
My wife and I are super grateful for the gifts! Merry Christmas SS!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Awesome! Great job on the picture sequence, made other few like we were there!

#1431 1 year ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

Second box showed up today!! Check out how cool this is!!
Love this group!
JJ
[quoted image]

So awesome!!

#1443 1 year ago

We made it Santa’s! We got 0 days left, tomorrow is our big day. For all those that waited great job (I know I could not wait). Flood in the pictures tomorrow, best year ever!

Cheers,
Troys

F6374BC5-D3D5-400D-B7E4-FCB242FA4E58 (resized).jpegF6374BC5-D3D5-400D-B7E4-FCB242FA4E58 (resized).jpeg
#1446 1 year ago
Quoted from MC35:

I'll post pics of my SS gifts tomorrow. In the meantime, I wanted to share a TikTok I made of "Carol of the Bells" using my pinball machines.
Merry Christmas!
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRqxV4HA/

That’s awesome!

#1449 1 year ago
Quoted from MC35:

Thanks for watching. I'm excited how it turned out and I'm trying to get more collectors to see this. I may do it to more songs later.

And collectors like me can help out and send you raw footage too.

#1465 1 year ago

Great job everyone, what an amazing group!

#1473 1 year ago
Quoted from CraftBrewSally:

Absolutely blown away be the generosity of my secret Santa. My favorite things....Beatles, beer (every 3 months for a year) and an awesome pen. Thank you so much!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That’s amazing!!!! Wow. Beer and the Beatles, score !

#1482 1 year ago

Merry Christmas secret Santa club!!

Extra ball for all!

994F066C-2482-4954-879D-CE8D670DBEED (resized).jpeg994F066C-2482-4954-879D-CE8D670DBEED (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#1604 1 year ago

Happy New Year

Hmmmm time to create the 2023 Secret Santa Participants Thread!

Grab you ideas…. Get your extra balls we only have……

C818E409-0ACC-45FE-AE4B-6A8E0B1BF2C6 (resized).jpegC818E409-0ACC-45FE-AE4B-6A8E0B1BF2C6 (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#1679 1 year ago
Quoted from Liftserv:

That’s awesome Les!

Could not agree more!!!! Looks awesome Les

2 months later
#1691 1 year ago
Quoted from fastdatasci:

Late to the game posting my update, but I wanted to say thanks again to my Secret Santa! The custom CCr topper is great, and my daughter seems to enjoy her Winnie the Pooh onesies.
For all the parents out there with newborns, I highly recommend these carrier shirts!
[quoted image]

A Topper, OH HECK YEAH!

1 month later
#1696 11 months ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

Just bought my secret santa gift for 2023 before the limited quantity sells out.

OOOOOOOH a RUSH topper baby!

4 months later
#1722 7 months ago

Oh yeah my first of the year!!!

IMG_0376 (resized).jpegIMG_0376 (resized).jpeg
#1729 6 months ago

Whoever I get this year, hold onto you flippers!

3 weeks later
#1760 6 months ago
Quoted from ArcadeRaid:

If someone gifts a set of LUMALEGZ Pinside will lose their collective minds.

Those are really cool, great gift idea!

#1761 6 months ago

Make sure all you Pinsiders update your profile pictures of your latest games and changes. Remember Santas like to research (stalk) who they get. No better time than now.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 59.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Print2pin

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 240.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Island, NY
Pinball Machine
Mad Pinball Shop

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Austin, MN
$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ScottieIA Mods

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Brookings, OR
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TroyS.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2022-pinside-secret-santa-participants-thread-?tu=TroyS and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.