151A379A-EE8D-44D0-A1F7-10D17C816CC4 (resized).jpeg
02FD4250-23EC-4C67-B52D-BEA8F49154A7 (resized).jpeg
228B7386-646C-454E-9976-3782828783AE (resized).jpeg
109E0881-498B-4999-946C-2D7EE56A49B1 (resized).jpeg
CF372B4B-5E15-490E-B7D8-CA716F1A7D92 (resized).jpeg
BE8ACB34-B5AD-46DB-8979-A31B994D1A60 (resized).jpeg
3B65C9BE-7FA3-4D90-85B7-456430B9E2BD (resized).jpeg
93D625F4-BE38-4E3F-9D8B-72198077BBF0 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Saltimbanco.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#99 1 year ago

Just got my email!
We've got liftoff!!

giphy (14).gifgiphy (14).gif

#107 1 year ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

He's obviously saving the best for last

0ab57730-04f6-4d2b-b048-2d26998b0e90_text.gif0ab57730-04f6-4d2b-b048-2d26998b0e90_text.gif
#136 1 year ago

Some friendly stalking going on..!

89e (resized).jpg89e (resized).jpg
#138 1 year ago
Quoted from Bmanpin:

I'm not good at following instructions. Is there a dollar limit here? Or whatever we are comfortable with?

As LesManley said "Tis the season, so you can spend as much as you feel comfortable with"

Photo_talks_1668836242265 (resized).jpgPhoto_talks_1668836242265 (resized).jpg
#160 1 year ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

Sure is quiet in here since we all got our assignments, everyone doing their sleuthing I presume?

You better believe it! There's some major thinking involved.. and girlfriend is on board as well!

Quoted from TreyBo69:

I’m excited to do this, but man my secret Santa has barely used pinside lol. They didn’t even post in this thread. I guess they get something a little more generic because I have so little to go off. Oh well.

e490f6b3-227d-4517-a205-e36cc819b0e4_text.gife490f6b3-227d-4517-a205-e36cc819b0e4_text.gif

#179 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Pics of game wall, I love ""pin bits" and pieces. But I'm glad just to be in again and happily anticipating giving and receiving.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Sinbad and Nip-It on that wall! You don't see those often! Actually been playing it at the Ottawa Arcade, super fun game but damn punishing. Nip-It, played it a few times and know someone that has it in the area. Totally surprised by how fun it is, and cool to see that Gator working!

#185 1 year ago

Some last minute ideas, may come in useful if you wait for too long before shopping

So, personalized underwear anyone..? (@LesManley, let's also ask underwear size next year?)

Fruitcake.. fyi, fruitcake will last two to three months in the refrigerator without spoiling, and will maintain its quality if stored up to a year in the freezer.

How about a 6-pack of Natural Ice beer? Nothing says "Merry Christmas" like washing down a hefty slice of fruitcake with a couple of lukewarm Ice beers!

Honest, my Santee is going to be one lucky Canuck!

61vC1m7+Q-L._SLDPMOBCAROUSELAUTOCROP288221_MCnd_AC_SR462,693_ (1) (resized).jpg61vC1m7+Q-L._SLDPMOBCAROUSELAUTOCROP288221_MCnd_AC_SR462,693_ (1) (resized).jpgdeluxe-fruitcake-in-red-tin-held-on-cutting-board (resized).jpgdeluxe-fruitcake-in-red-tin-held-on-cutting-board (resized).jpgw266890127_1 (resized).jpgw266890127_1 (resized).jpg
#192 1 year ago
Quoted from Insane:

I can't currently post any game room pics, it is currently packed up due to an emergency kitchen remodel.
I walked out the door today to find 2 amazon boxes, but i don't have anything on order. Hmmmm Must be from a secret santa.
I wait to open on christmas....

Already received some gifts..???!!!
Too. Much. Pressure!!! Lol
relax.gifrelax.gif

#193 1 year ago

Me waiting for the very last moment to shop..!

1642558316998.gif1642558316998.gif

#211 1 year ago
Quoted from Insane:

not really, just need time and help, and to get off my arse to work on it. When i started, i had help and time, then life, and covid derailed my plans.

Sitting in an unfinished room (walls patched up needing sanding and paint, etc.) after a couple of years sounds like our situation! Then again, we're sharing our living room with a bunch of pinballs next to the sofa, guessing I'm to blame for that one!

#233 1 year ago
Quoted from Liftserv:

I’ve seen a lot over the years but I’ve never seen this! I arrived home and found a package on the front porch. I thought it was too early for secret Santa but when I looked at the box it said gold belly, and perishable, hmmm. Thought maybe someone sent me a Turkey. So I figured I have to open it because it says perishable right? Upon further inspection I found a note from my secret Santa and much to my surprise it’s A bucket of frozen chicken! My secret Santa tells me and the family to save room for some fried chicken after the turkey! Fat chance they don’t even save room for me on the couch! So I open the container only to find out it’s not fried chicken at all but ice cream dressed to look like fried chicken drum sticks! I do enjoy an occasional KFC but I REALLY love my ice cream! Can’t wait for desert on Thanksgiving!
Thank you Colonel Secret Santa Sanders for resolving the age old question of ‘what comes first—the chicken—or the egg’? Neither— it’s the ice cream! [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Dry ice, cold packaging, ice cream that looks like chicken?!!! Damn! Amazing! Already the bar is quite high on some new, original and fun and tasty gift! Excellent job, Secret Santa!

The game's afoot!

#235 1 year ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

Holy cow! That's f**king amazing!

5526311 (resized).jpg5526311 (resized).jpg
#248 1 year ago
Quoted from TroyS:

Sending mine out Monday. Amazing gifts for sure, just think it could be coming for YOU! Yes you!
Cheers to you!
[quoted image]

Mando brother, I salute you! helmet topper and manhole cover, cool!

#260 1 year ago
Quoted from undrdog:

For example, I do not like Gorgar, but I have played it and rated it. Now it shows as a favorite.

What I'm reading into this is 'Gorgar is my favorite'! Lol

Some nice gift ideas out there for your SS!
Gorgar_(pinball) (resized).jpgGorgar_(pinball) (resized).jpgfposter,medium,wall_texture,product,750x1000 (resized).jpgfposter,medium,wall_texture,product,750x1000 (resized).jpgssrco,classic_tee,flatlay,101010_01c5ca27c6,front,wide_portrait,750x1000 (resized).jpgssrco,classic_tee,flatlay,101010_01c5ca27c6,front,wide_portrait,750x1000 (resized).jpgsss,small,product,750x1000 (resized).jpgsss,small,product,750x1000 (resized).jpg

#263 1 year ago
Quoted from waymon:

My SS was super private. Collection not public, posts didn’t really help lead in a direction, Facebook is private, etc etc…. Fingers crossed my gift hits home.

There's always fruitcake in a can.. just saying!

#281 1 year ago
tenor (14).giftenor (14).gif
#294 1 year ago
Quoted from spida1a:

Tree is up!
(Good grief)[quoted image]

Plenty of room under that tree!

#317 1 year ago
Quoted from Purplecheesemonk:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]After reading this thread I realized I am a bit of a recluse with not a big social media presence. So here are some things about me. I play guitar, I am a big startrek fan, I like retro video games, I like classic rock but I listen to all types of music. This is my first time participatingin SS and I am super excited. I am waiting for my orders to come in so I came ship it out to my recipient! [quoted image]

You made me look twice at your game room pics - is that some new mod I'm not aware of? lol #ThePicardStare
a9166aace6cdb659106bdf5a2fff13a4dc8d5ddf (2) (resized).jpga9166aace6cdb659106bdf5a2fff13a4dc8d5ddf (2) (resized).jpg

#327 1 year ago
Quoted from waymon:

I have a hard time finding Cow Tales. Only place I can for sure find them is Tractor Supply.

Amazon..!

#344 1 year ago
9006900d-08c9-4cd9-aed7-9722eb2f8c0c_text.gif9006900d-08c9-4cd9-aed7-9722eb2f8c0c_text.gif
#348 1 year ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

So, who’s receiving the pinball machine this year???

ezgif-1-d802c47b30.gifezgif-1-d802c47b30.gif
#358 1 year ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

It would be better with some scenery

I was about to ask wink wink

#361 1 year ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

Ask an you shall receive. [quoted image]

Hahaha, Too funny! Also explains why there's nobody around! But us Canucks always turn a bad situation around, so get those marshmallows out..!

#365 1 year ago
Quoted from Mitoska:

Ahh yes.. the amazing gift of the new in box pin last year..that was something amazing for the giver and the recipient.... In the rare rare rare case that anyone is gifting a game again and myself or my son sterling is your secret Santa recipient, please send game to project pinball children's hospital charity instead. We are more then fortunate to be able to purchase games!

Wish we'd have that in Canada actually; I can see CHEO's or Montreal's Children Hospital (just a couple of examples) with a few pinballs and multicades!

#394 1 year ago
Quoted from MC35:

If my Santa hasn't bought for me yet and is from Texas, I can't get these in Wisconsin. Just saying...
[quoted image]

What are those little magical things, sweet & salty? Pinside Secret Santa sure is the place to discover some new goodies!

#425 1 year ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Here is Dracula's address: Strada General Traian Moșoiu 24, Bran 507025, Romania

ezgif-5-cdb42f1fde.gifezgif-5-cdb42f1fde.gif
#427 1 year ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Cheese curds. People in other states have no idea what they are. Unfortunately they don't really ship well.

Cheese curds with Rip-L chips.. or poutine

Some regions here, they top their poutine with ketchup and mayo.. I like the regular poutine just fine!

#488 1 year ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

Anyone got any extra chinchillas I can abscond with?

There's more out there than just some chinch as a pet! How about some Oscar fish? Cats love them, and they love cats, too! (Actually, they would probably try to eat that cat if they could. Oscar fish will eat just about anything including fingertips! Could be the gift that keeps on giving..!
tumblr_n5ku1s7C5F1rwnxnho1_400.giftumblr_n5ku1s7C5F1rwnxnho1_400.gif

#490 1 year ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

No crocheted leisure suits either. Weird.

Sad.

#500 1 year ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

3rd generation Santas helper
[quoted image]

Those (types of) dogs are so damn intelligent, like, really! Hope you pay your helper well!!

#542 1 year ago

Quoted from midcoastsurf:Wahooo. Thanks Secret Santa! Will be opening this on Christmas Day.
That box looks like it could be holding a Christmas tree..? Maybe you should open it, could be useful!

2.png2.png
#543 1 year ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

What the heck ,let’s throw another hint in the mix.

This look like it could be some nice pet as a gift..? Araneus marmoreus, e.g. bright orange spider! Same color pattern on those legs, easier to take care than a chinchilla and way quieter!

Disclaimer: the only spider my gf tolerates in the house is Stern's Spider Man! Lol She even has some issues with Spider Multiball on Mando..

#568 1 year ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

Waiting on my last item to arrive so I can ship out...
waiting...
waiting...

lol, same! Somebody please remind me how USPS works?

Screenshot_20221205-113438_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20221205-113438_Chrome (resized).jpg
#571 1 year ago
Quoted from EternitytoM83:

Same here. We should start a club. Or maybe a band.
[quoted image]

Would actually make a cool T-shirt!!!

#598 1 year ago
oh-man-this-it-too-much-pressure-tweek-tweak.gifoh-man-this-it-too-much-pressure-tweek-tweak.gif
#606 1 year ago
Quoted from EasternBloc:

All gifts are away! Fly my pretties!
[quoted image]

I fully appreciate that reference to WoZ! Other than being a pretty awesome pinball, what a great movie!

#625 1 year ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Ugh, better start yelling at the elves……

I just don't trust those elves..!

6-funny-elf-on-the-shelf (resized).jpg6-funny-elf-on-the-shelf (resized).jpg
#651 1 year ago
Quoted from balt:

Your wonderful package is resting safely in my warm hands and I eagerly await Christmas Day.

Nailed it! Wife was right in wanting to expose us to such poetry..! #inspiring

91vTfStuLDL (resized).jpg91vTfStuLDL (resized).jpg
#661 1 year ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

I'm not sure but I bet it would come in a box like this.[quoted image]

KETZAL-Artificial-Cactus-Potted-Plant-7--ArtiPlanto-1600107434_1000x (resized).jpgKETZAL-Artificial-Cactus-Potted-Plant-7--ArtiPlanto-1600107434_1000x (resized).jpg
#664 1 year ago
Quoted from twinmice:

Wait no longer! Lol I opened one of my secret Santa gifts! Thanks Secret Santa! Can’t wait to see what else is in store!
[quoted image]

Finally!!! Best of both worlds, crochet and chinch!

200w (4).gif200w (4).gif
#665 1 year ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

Cactus canyon topper for the room with high ceiling?

Add some pulsating string lights, puts all other toppers to shame!

#666 1 year ago

Gifts almost here! Starting to believe again!

Screenshot_20221207-210030_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20221207-210030_Chrome (resized).jpg

#699 1 year ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

Why don't you message LesManley to ask them?

I guess the santee would then know who the Secret Santa is, just the same! Lol

#742 1 year ago

Did it finally happen? A live chinch for @LesManley?
1433561885 (resized).png1433561885 (resized).png

#767 1 year ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I had Zach from Flip N Out pinball reach out to me and say that he had someone who wanted to send me a shirt and a mod for the Pinside SS and he needed my info.

Yeah, but, where's the shirt?

#771 1 year ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Ok, I've had a lot of people ask me and it's close enough to the end of the day here now. My head is still spinning, but here it goes. I had Zach from Flip N Out pinball reach out to me and say that he had someone who wanted to send me a shirt and a mod for the Pinside SS and he needed my info. I thought that was really nice and I gave him my shipping info. He said it should be here Friday. Fast forward and I get a call from FedEx saying they wanted to schedule a delivery for me. I didn't understand why they would call for a delivery, until they said they had one 370lb pallet to deliver. Needless to say I messaged Zach back and asked if that was serious and he said it was and that he was just a good elf doing his job for Santa. So today the FedEx truck pulls up and the driver opens the back door and I almost fell over when I saw the box. Not only was it a brand new pinball machine, it was a Toy Story Collector's Edition pinball machine. I've had a lot of pinball machines in my life time, but never a NIB one. In fact, the vast majority of them I got were only because I was able to get them cheap and through patience, be able to trade up for other more expensive ones. And now with prices like they are, I honestly never thought I would be able to experience opening a NIB pin at this point. Whomever you are, you made that dream finally happen. I can't begin to thank you enough for this and honestly it all still feels like a dream. When I get it inside and setup I will definitely take more pictures and add more to the story. I just wanted to get this out there for everyone who was curious. There are honestly some amazing people on this forum, I can't believe I was the recipient of something like this. Thank you again!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Seriously thou, Secret Santa: you did beyond fantastic here! Not only are you making someone real happy, but who knew LesManley would be getting his very first NIB game? That's amazing! Hey, miracles do happen! And it all goes on right here on Pinside's very best thread!

Let's keep the spirit of the holiday season going! Can't wait to see all the pics from all the other gifts as well!

#797 1 year ago
Quoted from TiltingT:

To my Santa, Thank you so much for the wonderful gifts! I absolutely needed the set of cliffys for my LAH and of course I love the shirt!.. Those are the 2 presents that I opened tonight when I received the package and I am ecstatic with what I have already received. But as you know there are still 3 more gifts in the box! I am going to save those for Christmas day so I have a little more excitement coming my way Christmas day!.. You are so Lind and generous and I really appreciate it! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I hope you and your family have the best Christmas ever!... I don't know that I have been a good enough boy this year to receive all of this but thanks again!
What my wife said as I opened the package...."Look at that smile , look how happy you are! Just like a kid"
That probably tells you all you need to know! Thank you and Merry Christmas.... nownyo see if I can wait for Christmas to open the other 3 gifts! Lol
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Friggin' cool t-shirt! Trying to zoom in who makes it!

#808 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Well, I have a follow-up to my story. Even though I did my best effort to track down if this was an accident or not, and after it was "confirmed" to me that it the package was intended for me, it turns out it really wasn't. I don't quite fully understand why, but somehow I was an intermediate shipment name/address for a participant who lives outside of the US. However, while a little disappointed, I'm genuinely happier that the rightful recipient contacted me as a result of my post, and that we figured everything out with the sender.
Unfortunately, there are a couple of issues. First, a apologize for ruining the surprise for the intended recipient. While it was an innocent accident, one of the most fun parts of Secret Santa is the anticipation of opening your gift and seeing what is in it. Second, and maybe even more important, is that me and my family have already eaten all of the candy that was included in the gift (and it was yummy). Since I feel a little guilty forwarding the gift on without the sweets, I'm going to include my own little surprise when I send the package on it's way.
I hope everyone is enjoying PSS this year. This episode has definitely given me a little Christmas spirit even though I chose not to participate this time, but now I'll be back next year for sure.

Somehow, this is actually funny..! But I'm sure you guys will figure something out! Never thought I would get to say 'This stuff happens', hahaha, but seems it does!
img.gifimg.gif

#899 1 year ago

Letting my Secret Santa know I have received a package today! I will ask my girlfriend to peek inside to know if it's safe to open! Full disclosure, I haven't had time to do the Christmas tree, that's next on my list. But this will be the very first gift underneath! Thanks so much, this is so much fun! Pictures to follow when opened - hopefully we can resist!

20221212_173513 (resized).jpg20221212_173513 (resized).jpg

#918 1 year ago
Quoted from undrdog:

Never mind the tree, I’d have eaten half that Christmas Village by now! Very nice work, Mrs. Claus (I presume).

lol, actually we both worked on it! I'm a bit sugar shocked at this point!
20221211_124708 (resized).jpg20221211_124708 (resized).jpg

20221211_124948 (resized).jpg20221211_124948 (resized).jpg
#931 1 year ago
Quoted from Spunky1562:

A couple balls! Super shiny balls in their own little ballsack! It’s great to have a pair of these again. I’ll keep them in my own special place so no one can take them from me!

lol lol lol yup, keep those balls safe!!

#932 1 year ago

New shinny wrenches are a beautiful thing! Really like those you received @Spunky1562, no doubt the smaller one will be put to good use! Great idea SS!

57e2458394a51fd5d74a97bdbcf5f8b1d09f7a01 (resized).jpg57e2458394a51fd5d74a97bdbcf5f8b1d09f7a01 (resized).jpg

#936 1 year ago
Quoted from TroyS:

12 days till Christmas and being the 13th you have today and only TOMORROW to get your items shipped out!

giphy-38-1.gifgiphy-38-1.gifpanic_button_press.gifpanic_button_press.gif

#947 1 year ago

Just would like to share that Christmas means Pinside Secret Santa in my household. But also means a bunch of Hallmark Holiday movies to watch. Help anyone?!! Just had to watch Undercover Holiday.. wowie.. even by Hallmark's standards, this was a crappy one! The things we do to keep a girlfriend happy!

Anyone in the same boat as I am, at least you know you're NOT alone! Lol

Edited: my girlfriend also likes pinballs and arcades, so that's a small price to pay I guess!

download (resized).jpegdownload (resized).jpeg

#968 1 year ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

This frame setup is really cool I’m ecstatic.

We want to see this lighted up real soon! What a cool poster!

#988 1 year ago

Last minute shopping..?

gift-cards.gifgift-cards.gif

#995 1 year ago
law-order-parcel-package-delivery-home_delivery-doorstep-CS566893_low (resized).jpglaw-order-parcel-package-delivery-home_delivery-doorstep-CS566893_low (resized).jpg
#1045 1 year ago
Quoted from 67cutlass:

Got my package yesterday. Going to wait until Christmas, but thrilled to see what it is.[quoted image]

Pretty obvious what it is..! Great to dust off your pins!

Multi-coloured+Electrostatic+Duster (1) (resized).jpgMulti-coloured+Electrostatic+Duster (1) (resized).jpg
#1052 1 year ago
Quoted from SterlingRush:

You had one job to do......lol.

lol lol

1cw32s.gif1cw32s.gif
#1242 1 year ago
Quoted from paynemic:

Just got back from a little trip and guess what arrived!!! So excited. Probably waiting till Christmas?!
[quoted image]

Are you sure this box comes from your Secret Santa?!!

#1259 1 year ago
Quoted from KSUWildcatFan:

Same same. I, however, like walkouts and I cannot lie. My last basement (unfinished) was big but the stair situation was a nightmare. The new house has a nicer finished walkout basement. So so so much better.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

What's up with that WCS? Lol

#1262 1 year ago
Quoted from KSUWildcatFan:

I took it apart to move it up for the move, as I did with most all of my pins. It sucked. 0/10 experience all around, do not recommend.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

WCS is such a fun game! But hey, for about $3500 you can get a home elevator good for up to 750 lbs.. just saying!

Elevator-in-Home (resized).jpgElevator-in-Home (resized).jpg
#1306 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

I think you forgot a zero.

There you go!

Screenshot_20221220-094916_Google (resized).jpgScreenshot_20221220-094916_Google (resized).jpg
#1307 1 year ago

First amount in CAD, second in USD I'm talking about the cheap stuff here, but if it's only to move a pin here and there, it's an option. Better than those damn staircases!

#1311 1 year ago

Lol, that's the very best thing! Actually was thinking about opening up a wall at one point, but the outside ramps would eat up too much of the yard. We'll make this happen with the next house, it's one of our requirements!

#1322 1 year ago
Quoted from matiou:

It's here! Awesome! But I'll wait for Christmas before opening it

Looks like it made for a cumfy seat for someone along the way, lol hope things are ok inside!

#1325 1 year ago
ezgif-3-667b886ffa (1).gifezgif-3-667b886ffa (1).gif
#1342 1 year ago
Quoted from TroyS:

Everyone needs a RUSH shirt! So Awesome.

Girlfriend says everyone needs a RUSH pinball, but what does she knows..lol

#1499 1 year ago

Gifts have landed! Comic book Hulk 3D framed wall art and Boba Fett t-shirt! Thanks Secret Santa!

Merry Christmas to all! (Now preparing myself for, yet, another big meal! Lol)

20221225_015603 (resized).jpg20221225_015603 (resized).jpg
#1516 1 year ago
Quoted from pacmanretro:

Haven't opened gifts just yet, but Marshmallow wanted us to wish you all a Merry Christmas, a Happy Holiday of all types, and to keep on flippin.

Atomic Arcade with the little bell sounds, priceless!!

#1590 1 year ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Okay, now that I'm back from the in-laws and things have settled down a little bit, I wanted to post some more pictures of the unboxing and the setup of toy story 4. The game is absolutely beautiful. The sparkle on the playfield looks so nice. The powder coating job is really sharp looking on the game. I haven't even taken any of the protective material off anything because it looks so nice and I want to keep it that way. The coin box came with a bunch of rubbers, some extra plastics, several magnetic pricing cards and some extra figures as you can see. I still haven't moved it into its permanent spot so I haven't added the topper yet, it's heavy enough to move on its own as it is. I'll hopefully finish adding the other stuff I got for Pirates of the Caribbean and Guns and Roses from Secret Santa and then get this baby in it's final resting place and the topper on. One other fun thing is that this game was made on November 22nd and my birthday is November 26th so we were almost born on the same day. I can't say thank you enough for this amazing Secret Santa gift!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image]

That's an excellent looking pin! What a gift! Real happy for @LesManley, made me happy as well just to see this happen. Secret Santa, you did awesome!

#1594 1 year ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Here's another fun little update. I was thinking about what I could do for the custom image screen on TS4. I remembered back to our family trip to Disney World about 5 years ago now to a picture that was taken on the Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin ride with my son. He had done the pirate makeover before the ride so that's why he was decked out as a skeleton pirate in the picture. I figured this was perfect for the custom image screen, so I went ahead and added it and made the pin even more fun and personal for the family. I always loved this picture, from his skeleton pirate look to my intense focus while shooting aliens during the ride. [quoted image]

We did that ride sooo many times! There was no lineup on that day and we were mostly all adults, lol. So much fun trying to beat eachother's scores!

#1596 1 year ago
Quoted from EternitytoM83:

Not trying to brag, but...
[quoted image]

how-ronan.gifhow-ronan.gifsupernatural-misha.gifsupernatural-misha.gif
#1618 1 year ago

Would have been great to see pics of that NIB Rush Pro installed - such a fun pin and an amazing gift from Secret Santa!

#1621 1 year ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

Not sure about the term “promium” - but we are enjoying it! Will post some pics before this weekend

Ha! I kinda like this 'Promium' term for it! Let's not tell $tern!! They could see this as a great money making idea!

#1624 1 year ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

As promised- A break from mods to share the game with family (too strong of friends NOT to call them family)
Genuine thank you to the Secret Santa,
Have a Great Weekend Everyone,
Cheers-
Tim
[quoted image][quoted image]

Niiiice! And you still have plenty of room for a bunch of other games as well! Lol

Tks again to all for making this another special year!

2 weeks later
#1643 1 year ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

A Dots pretzel sweatshirt and matching sweatpants!!! INCREDIBLE and so awesome. I’m a huge fan of dots pretzels

Once you put them on, you'll be our Pinside Secret Santa Mascot!

1 week later
#1676 1 year ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

It's a matter of perspective.
I got some rags 2 or 3 years ago and still use them today (well this pic was Wednesday of this week).
Got socks from a great Aunt once but remarked some day that aunt won't be around to give me socks.
I try to be thankful for any gift, especially the "present".[quoted image]

Don't forget to remove your tools as well when you drive this..! Come to think of it, forget the rags, I bet some duct tape would go a long way with you as well!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 23.95
$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

Machine - For Sale
Austin, MN
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Kingston, OK
€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 80.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Medford, NJ
$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 14.95
$ 240.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 16.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Saltimbanco.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2022-pinside-secret-santa-participants-thread-?tu=Saltimbanco and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.