151A379A-EE8D-44D0-A1F7-10D17C816CC4 (resized).jpeg
02FD4250-23EC-4C67-B52D-BEA8F49154A7 (resized).jpeg
228B7386-646C-454E-9976-3782828783AE (resized).jpeg
109E0881-498B-4999-946C-2D7EE56A49B1 (resized).jpeg
CF372B4B-5E15-490E-B7D8-CA716F1A7D92 (resized).jpeg
BE8ACB34-B5AD-46DB-8979-A31B994D1A60 (resized).jpeg
3B65C9BE-7FA3-4D90-85B7-456430B9E2BD (resized).jpeg
93D625F4-BE38-4E3F-9D8B-72198077BBF0 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Miguel351.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#404 1 year ago

My Santee lives many states away from the nearest In-N-Out. Chances are he's never had one. I'm thinking about sending him a couple Double Doubles, but can't quite figure out how to preserve them well enough to last in shipping with dry ice. Perhaps if I disassembled them and ordered them with the sauce on the side.....hmm....this might work...

1 week later
#849 1 year ago

Good to see others in the same boat as me with the whole present-getting dilemmas. Couldn't decide for the longest time between mods I'd have to have shipped from the makers or a few extremely useful items that I could get locally and just ship out myself. Ended up flipping a coin to determine what to do. I think my Santee will be happy either way, though.

#1040 1 year ago

Got my Secret Santa gift yesterday, too! It's huge, but light for its size. I'm eagerly perplexed. I've gotta wait until Christmas, though. The tension will grow daily until then, of course! I also sent out my Santee's gif today, too. Sent LesManley the info PM, too.

(There were no notes or instructions on the outside of the box, so if I have to open it before that, please let LesManley know and he can inform me of any instructions or directions.)
What's in the box?!?What's in the box?!?

#1240 1 year ago

Man, you people with basements really piss me off!

Sure we Californians have great beaches and great mountain ranges both within a couple hours of most major cities, but I'd gladly trade one of those for a housing market full of houses that have great basements to use as a game room/media room/party room! I'm so jealous!

1 week later
#1546 1 year ago

Well, I could say that my Secret Santa killed it, or knocked it out of the park, like almost everyone else has said so far, but that would be selling them short as they went far above and beyond their call of duty for me. This year, for my list of ideas I sent to @lesmanley, I included a number of items that by themselves, were fairly inexpensive as I wanted to help make things easier for any potential Secret Santa to get a great gift without having to break their bank as i know a number of us, myself included, are feeling some of the financial pinch this year.

Well, my Secret Santa had the nerve to just go ahead and get all of those items! What a jerk!

In all seriousness, I had a rough Christmas this year and opening the oversized box to find numerous presents inside was very surprising and the experience of opening gift after gift after gift and have them all be things that were on my list was very humbling and very moving. It really meant a lot to me that someone would be so thoughtful and so overly generous. You even got the color of the t-shirt perfect(I know they offer it in a few shades of grey and even black)!

Again, a huge thank you to my Secret Santa! You definitely helped turn around my Christmas and I will absolutely and cheerfully use each and every one of these gifts. You can count on that! Huge box!Huge box!Incredible gifts!Incredible gifts!

3 weeks later
#1638 1 year ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Just a quick message to all. I have been messaged that a few Secret Santas are going to be sending out some additional fun gifts to their recipients soon. They just wanted to do it for fun and thought it would be good to have a message here posted to potentially be on the lookout and maybe give some inspiration to others to send out a follow up gift to keep the spirit going. Nothing required by any means, but if you have the means and opportunity and want to do that as well, please feel free! Thanks again to everyone who helped make the 2022 Secret Santa program special!

There are now over two hundred people anxiously waiting for some extra goodies!

I think once the people who got stuff post what they received, make sure to say that it's all done so the rest of us aren't sitting here waiting for nothing to show up.

7 months later
#1721 7 months ago

All I want to see from this year's Secret Santa is that someone gets LumaLegz. Hopefully that someone IS NOT me!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Pinball Machine
Mad Pinball Shop

$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Kingston, OK
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 2.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Chrome Candy

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 19.99
Electronics
GMods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 14.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Pimp

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 59.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Print2pin

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Potomac, MD
$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Land O' Lakes, FL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Miguel351.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2022-pinside-secret-santa-participants-thread-?tu=Miguel351 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.