151A379A-EE8D-44D0-A1F7-10D17C816CC4 (resized).jpeg
02FD4250-23EC-4C67-B52D-BEA8F49154A7 (resized).jpeg
228B7386-646C-454E-9976-3782828783AE (resized).jpeg
109E0881-498B-4999-946C-2D7EE56A49B1 (resized).jpeg
CF372B4B-5E15-490E-B7D8-CA716F1A7D92 (resized).jpeg
BE8ACB34-B5AD-46DB-8979-A31B994D1A60 (resized).jpeg
3B65C9BE-7FA3-4D90-85B7-456430B9E2BD (resized).jpeg
93D625F4-BE38-4E3F-9D8B-72198077BBF0 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Liftserv.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#226 1 year ago

I’ve seen a lot over the years but I’ve never seen this! I arrived home and found a package on the front porch. I thought it was too early for secret Santa but when I looked at the box it said gold belly, and perishable, hmmm. Thought maybe someone sent me a Turkey. So I figured I have to open it because it says perishable right? Upon further inspection I found a note from my secret Santa and much to my surprise it’s A bucket of frozen chicken! My secret Santa tells me and the family to save room for some fried chicken after the turkey! Fat chance they don’t even save room for me on the couch! So I open the container only to find out it’s not fried chicken at all but ice cream dressed to look like fried chicken drum sticks! I do enjoy an occasional KFC but I REALLY love my ice cream! Can’t wait for desert on Thanksgiving!
Thank you Colonel Secret Santa Sanders for resolving the age old question of ‘what comes first—the chicken—or the egg’? Neither— it’s the ice cream!

8F078A60-8E4B-4C86-AD63-A19730D323B8 (resized).jpeg8F078A60-8E4B-4C86-AD63-A19730D323B8 (resized).jpeg96DDFD8E-E824-4F10-A481-285E61AA1F0A (resized).jpeg96DDFD8E-E824-4F10-A481-285E61AA1F0A (resized).jpeg416DD9F0-B35C-4963-9D94-A2C430434497 (resized).jpeg416DD9F0-B35C-4963-9D94-A2C430434497 (resized).jpeg3247AF97-9130-447B-B36B-C68E3F9A9EE7 (resized).jpeg3247AF97-9130-447B-B36B-C68E3F9A9EE7 (resized).jpeg
#319 1 year ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

Just tried some YESTERDAY, oh man, these things are amazing.
If I don't eat them all, my Santee might be getting some. That is about the only hint I'll be putting out here.

The Cinnamon and sugar are awesome!

#351 1 year ago
Quoted from Liftserv:

I’ve seen a lot over the years but I’ve never seen this! I arrived home and found a package on the front porch. I thought it was too early for secret Santa but when I looked at the box it said gold belly, and perishable, hmmm. Thought maybe someone sent me a Turkey. So I figured I have to open it because it says perishable right? Upon further inspection I found a note from my secret Santa and much to my surprise it’s A bucket of frozen chicken! My secret Santa tells me and the family to save room for some fried chicken after the turkey! Fat chance they don’t even save room for me on the couch! So I open the container only to find out it’s not fried chicken at all but ice cream dressed to look like fried chicken drum sticks! I do enjoy an occasional KFC but I REALLY love my ice cream! Can’t wait for desert on Thanksgiving!
Thank you Colonel Secret Santa Sanders for resolving the age old question of ‘what comes first—the chicken—or the egg’? Neither— it’s the ice cream! [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I have a little follow up from my secret Santa, sometime last week we received a bunch of packages which of course were for my daughter and wife but when they were opened one was for me from my Secret Santa! They re-boxed it in the chewy box in the picture below and I will report back on Christmas as to its
contents! (Sorry Secret Santa for the time it took to report the arrival of your second package and thanks again) Also, our plans to try our Ice cream chicken drumsticks fell short on Thanksgiving also due to overeating! I will follow up on that soon. (I like to have all the grand kids and
our kids together to sample it at the same time) Also in the picture is a shirt that Robin and staff sent me for posting in the 20-year anniversary thread! Thank You Robin and Crew! This has been a great kick off to the 2023 Christmas season!
Jim

SS (resized).jpgSS (resized).jpg
#388 1 year ago
Quoted from Tomass:

I'm gonna send my Santee one of my EMs....1 piece at a time over the next year and he will have to reassemble. It will be a fun project that keeps on giving.

This reminds me of a episode of MASH where Radar was sending a Jeep home to his uncle piece by piece!

#464 1 year ago
Quoted from spida1a:

Can I just say - I love this thread so much!!!
Can I also say - I am VERY excited to send out the gifts! But, I can’t because here is an example of what I got going on:
I live in PA. One gift I purchased was shipped from TX to me. The tracking says it went from its home office in TX … to Pittsburgh, PA distribution center to …………. Sacramento, CA!
Say what?! Lol.
So, it’ll be just a bit longer. Hahaha.
Chris

Came home from work tonight and found another package on the porch, took it inside and looked it’s from under armor, looked at the address and it was supossed to go to a address 1/2 mile from here! This was Ups, looks like the lost package season is in full swing!

#629 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Well, after thinking about it and participating the last couple of years, I decided to take a break this year and not participate in the Secret Santa exchange. Oddly enough, when I arrived home today there was a package on my porch addressed from Pinside Secret Santa. I PM'd LesManley thinking there was a mistake, and somehow my name wasn't taken off the list. However, he confirmed that I wasn't on the list nor was the address that my package came from.
Thinking it must be intentional, I opened the box and found a few treats and these really cool laser cut vinyl records made to hang on the wall (Elvis, RUSH, and Metallica). I'm still baffled who may have done this, but I wanted to say thank you for such a cool original gift and for including me.
[quoted image]

Wow a real Santa gift!

#758 1 year ago
Quoted from Liftserv:

I have a little follow up from my secret Santa, sometime last week we received a bunch of packages which of course were for my daughter and wife but when they were opened one was for me from my Secret Santa! They re-boxed it in the chewy box in the picture below and I will report back on Christmas as to its
contents! (Sorry Secret Santa for the time it took to report the arrival of your second package and thanks again) Also, our plans to try our Ice cream chicken drumsticks fell short on Thanksgiving also due to overeating! I will follow up on that soon. (I like to have all the grand kids and
our kids together to sample it at the same time) Also in the picture is a shirt that Robin and staff sent me for posting in the 20-year anniversary thread! Thank You Robin and Crew! This has been a great kick off to the 2023 Christmas season!
Jim[quoted image]

I got to say I never expected another package but when I came home from work there was another box on the porch and this one said from your pinside SS (must be a super sport! Lol) Thank you Secret Santa
Ill wait till Christmas to open! Again thank you secret Santa!

#764 1 year ago
Quoted from j_m_:

congrats john. it couldn't have gone to a nicer guy

I agree with this!

#953 1 year ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Just would like to share that Christmas means Pinside Secret Santa in my household. But also means a bunch of Hallmark Holiday movies to watch. Help anyone?!! Just had to watch Undercover Holiday.. wowie.. even by Hallmark's standards, this was a crappy one! The things we do to keep a girlfriend happy!
Anyone in the same boat as I am, at least you know you're NOT alone! Lol
Edited: my girlfriend also likes pinballs and arcades, so that's a small price to pay I guess!
[quoted image]

I Hear you! When my daughter is home, her and the wife have them on constantly. Also a few from Ion too!

1 week later
#1352 1 year ago

My Secret Santa has me pegged! I must have been a very good this year, because my favorite treat showed up again--this time in a variety of colors and flavors that I have never heard of before...nutty gingerbread man, 2022 cookie jar, sleigh ride, jing-a-ling and cocoa snick. This is
definitely can't be confused with the 'chicken' ice cream I received a few weeks ago. Interestingly, my daughter who is home for the holidays from
the NYC area, knows exactly where the store is so Panna is now on our MUST STOP on our next visit. NYC is a five-hour drive but for good ice cream it's worth it!
Thank you Secret Santa!

GoldIMG_6264 (resized).jpgGoldIMG_6264 (resized).jpgPannaIMG_6261 (resized).jpgPannaIMG_6261 (resized).jpgpanIMG_6263 (resized).jpgpanIMG_6263 (resized).jpg
#1537 1 year ago

Hi all
Merry Christmas!
It seams to be a common post of how all secretsantas have figured everybody out! I’ve got to say that mine has, from the ice cream (chicken legs and the specialties from New York) to the other gifts posted below. Not sure how he/she figured me out ( I’m not very public on any forums ) but they did! Now it’s time for the reveal. I waited till after midnight mass to open them but just got a chance to post. First the bag my kids placed in a box was a great surprise,two vintage tee shirts that I’ll wear with pride!
Next comes the rest, from the puzzle, candles( I always light one when we’re playing),chips( they say there the best), to the candies and the rest! Thank you Santa! Also by the way the poo-pouri has been a big joke with my best friend and his wife for a few years! (By the way my dung don’t sting lol) I also wore the Merry Flipping out Christmas shirt today! (Family loves it)
Thank you Santa for your extreme generosity and thought fullness!
Jim

29E3E805-1E06-4C63-9938-416BC14A1EF0 (resized).jpeg29E3E805-1E06-4C63-9938-416BC14A1EF0 (resized).jpeg6831868B-236D-4358-BDA7-E30171AD8225 (resized).jpeg6831868B-236D-4358-BDA7-E30171AD8225 (resized).jpeg690D011D-62AE-4856-8D59-04694DDD85C0 (resized).jpeg690D011D-62AE-4856-8D59-04694DDD85C0 (resized).jpeg
#1593 1 year ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Here's another fun little update. I was thinking about what I could do for the custom image screen on TS4. I remembered back to our family trip to Disney World about 5 years ago now to a picture that was taken on the Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin ride with my son. He had done the pirate makeover before the ride so that's why he was decked out as a skeleton pirate in the picture. I figured this was perfect for the custom image screen, so I went ahead and added it and made the pin even more fun and personal for the family. I always loved this picture, from his skeleton pirate look to my intense focus while shooting aliens during the ride. [quoted image]

Congrats @lesmanley, What a beautiful game! Great job adding the picture, it sure adds that personal touch.

1 month later
#1678 1 year ago

That’s awesome Les!

7 months later
#1715 7 months ago

This Is my favorite thread, the generosity, the creativity and all the happiness it brings to everyone is priceless. Thanks go out to everyone who participates, adds comments and thumbs up
And to Les our Pinside Santa!

1 week later
#1728 6 months ago
Quoted from undrdog:

I’m thinking of sending all regional foods. Does chicken fried steak and cream gravy ship well?

Last year my Santa sent me Ice cream, so I will say yes!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
Wanted
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 2.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Chrome Candy

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Island, NY
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 23.95
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 79.99
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 159.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

€ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Liftserv.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2022-pinside-secret-santa-participants-thread-?tu=Liftserv and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.