151A379A-EE8D-44D0-A1F7-10D17C816CC4 (resized).jpeg
02FD4250-23EC-4C67-B52D-BEA8F49154A7 (resized).jpeg
228B7386-646C-454E-9976-3782828783AE (resized).jpeg
109E0881-498B-4999-946C-2D7EE56A49B1 (resized).jpeg
CF372B4B-5E15-490E-B7D8-CA716F1A7D92 (resized).jpeg
BE8ACB34-B5AD-46DB-8979-A31B994D1A60 (resized).jpeg
3B65C9BE-7FA3-4D90-85B7-456430B9E2BD (resized).jpeg
93D625F4-BE38-4E3F-9D8B-72198077BBF0 (resized).jpeg
There are 1,769 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 36.
#401 1 year ago
Quoted from MC35:

If my Santa hasn't bought for me yet and is from Texas, I can't get these in Wisconsin. Just saying...
[quoted image]

PM me your address, and I will send you some.

#402 1 year ago
Quoted from FLASHBALL:

Hey at least Wisconsin has cheese. Kansas has.... uhh tornadoes?

Kansas FTW!

Quoted from marioparty34:

Now here's some real Santa stuff!

#403 1 year ago
Quoted from FLASHBALL:

Hey at least Wisconsin has cheese. Kansas has.... uhh tornadoes?

But those tornadoes will transport you over the rainbow!

#404 1 year ago

My Santee lives many states away from the nearest In-N-Out. Chances are he's never had one. I'm thinking about sending him a couple Double Doubles, but can't quite figure out how to preserve them well enough to last in shipping with dry ice. Perhaps if I disassembled them and ordered them with the sauce on the side.....hmm....this might work...

#405 1 year ago

PSA: https://www.pirateship.com/ is an easy, usually cheaper way to send your gift

#406 1 year ago
Quoted from gamer-ace:

Finally got everything in, will be shipping this week!

same here.

#407 1 year ago

Waiting on my last order to ship like

b87ab847bc1566e399b3eaee3e2b40fc.gifb87ab847bc1566e399b3eaee3e2b40fc.gif
#408 1 year ago
Quoted from MC35:

They are sorta like Carmel puffcorn. My cousin sent them to me. I'm hooked!

They look like Caramel coated Sugar Pops (the cereal). I bet they are tasty. It's strange how different states have different treats that you can't buy in your own state.

#409 1 year ago

Thanks scootss

Additional PSA: Another one that offers discounted shipping is https://goshippo.com/

Been using this one for a few years. Will have to compare the two now.

Quoted from scootss:

PSA: https://www.pirateship.com/ is an easy, usually cheaper way to send your gift

#410 1 year ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Question guys as this is my first year .... what do we put as a return address and where do we post tracking for the package.
LMK I..... "I mean Santa " is ready to ship

I don't put a return address.

#411 1 year ago

I use a friend's return address in another state so it’s sneaky but if the package bounces back It will be retrievable.

#412 1 year ago

Yes...for those uninitiated, don't use your home address. Feel free to use friends, family, businesses....or just something interesting.

Here is Dracula's address:

Strada General Traian Moșoiu 24, Bran 507025, Romania

#413 1 year ago
Quoted from Miguel351:

My Santee lives many states away from the nearest In-N-Out. Chances are he's never had one. I'm thinking about sending him a couple Double Doubles, but can't quite figure out how to preserve them well enough to last in shipping with dry ice. Perhaps if I disassembled them and ordered them with the sauce on the side.....hmm....this might work...

Or a shirt lol

#414 1 year ago
Quoted from undrdog:

I use a friend's return address in another state so it’s sneaky but if the package bounces back It will be retrievable.

I think this is solid advice. I guess chances are low, but I'd personally be paranoid about my package bouncing and being returned to Dracula or the North Pole.

#415 1 year ago
Quoted from EternitytoM83:

I think this is solid advice. I guess chances are low, but I'd personally be paranoid about my package bouncing and being returned to Dracula or the North Pole.

Well...I would tell you a secret, but being as "secret Santa" is just that...I can't shout all my tricks from the rooftops.

#416 1 year ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Well...I would tell you a secret, but being as "secret Santa" is just that...I can't shout all my tricks from the rooftops.

Is your secret that you're actually Dracula?

#417 1 year ago

LesManley Can we get key posts about thrifty shipping? Maybe make a new post about pirateship and/or goshippo or maybe other options out there and key it. Might be worth mentioning that you don't have to put your actual name or return address on there either, you can basically do whatever

#418 1 year ago

I'll take you up on that. Likewise if you stumble across a tasty Wisconsin treat you are looking for.

#419 1 year ago
Quoted from bjab:

They look like Caramel coated Sugar Pops (the cereal). I bet they are tasty. It's strange how different states have different treats that you can't buy in your own state.

That's almost what they remind me of. I'm currently trying to think of Wisconsin specific treats people can't get anywhere else. The only thing that comes to mind is Spotted Cow beer and run of the mill cheese.

#420 1 year ago
Quoted from bjab:

It's strange how different states have different treats that you can't buy in your own state.

You think all people eat the same food?! Really not that strange!

#421 1 year ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

You think all people eat the same food?!

I would really like to try some of your Canadian ketchup chips I've heard about. Since a young age I loved to dip my plain potato chips in ketchup.
Maybe some day I'll get a kanuk for a Santa and they can send me some!

#422 1 year ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

I would really like to try some of your Canadian ketchup chips I've heard about. Since a young age I loved to dip my plain potato chips in ketchup.

I always read that nobody else has ketchup chips! How can ketchup on potatoes be that strange! now Google top ten asain potato chips! Blueberry, cucumber, hot and sour fish soup, lemon tea .. what the heck!

#423 1 year ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

You can find them here in Texas, but they are very rare. You will have to look into specialty stores...or...you know...just dip your chips in ketchup.

#424 1 year ago
Quoted from MC35:

That's almost what they remind me of. I'm currently trying to think of Wisconsin specific treats people can't get anywhere else. The only thing that comes to mind is Spotted Cow beer and run of the mill cheese.

Cheese curds. People in other states have no idea what they are. Unfortunately they don't really ship well.

#425 1 year ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Here is Dracula's address: Strada General Traian Moșoiu 24, Bran 507025, Romania

ezgif-5-cdb42f1fde.gifezgif-5-cdb42f1fde.gif
#426 1 year ago

I didn't know that ketchup chips weren't available everywhere. I find them too sweet personally. Rather have dill pickle or salt and vinegar

#427 1 year ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Cheese curds. People in other states have no idea what they are. Unfortunately they don't really ship well.

Cheese curds with Rip-L chips.. or poutine

Some regions here, they top their poutine with ketchup and mayo.. I like the regular poutine just fine!

#428 1 year ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

True they don't ship well unless you pay for expedited temp controlled shipping.

#429 1 year ago

Anyone ever have Pennsylvania Dutch Birch Beer? That's another favorite of mine that I can only get in Pennsylvania. I have actually had multiple cases shipped to me for previous party's

#430 1 year ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Cheese curds with Rip-L chips.. or poutine
Some regions here, they top their poutine with ketchup and mayo.. I like the regular poutine just fine!

Love poutine! But not sure I want to try it with ketchup and mayo....

#431 1 year ago
Quoted from MC35:

Anyone ever have Pennsylvania Dutch Birch Beer? That's another favorite of mine that I can only get in Pennsylvania. I have actually had multiple cases shipped to me for previous party's

Birch beer in general is a northeast thing. There's a specialty shop here (Blue Sun Soda - and they have pins too! Or did pre-covid, not sure if they still do) that stock it. Maybe not that brand, but their inventory changes a lot.

#432 1 year ago
Quoted from MC35:

I'll take you up on that. Likewise if you stumble across a tasty Wisconsin treat you are looking for.

Shipment sent.

I hope you enjoy them!

#433 1 year ago

I always want to drive to North Pole AK to ship mine, but that's a 6+ hour trip and the winter roads are no fun. It would be cool to see it post marked from North Pole though.

#434 1 year ago

Just received notice yesterday that all gifts for my recipient have shipped

I was also surprised to find a box at my doorstep today. Not sure if I’ll be able to wait until Christmas to find out what’s inside! Thanks, Santa!!

#435 1 year ago

I think I might be the first one to post pictures of my SS gift box. I’ll wait to open it- and THANK YOU Pinside Secret Santa!!! Merry Pinsmas to all!

7EF38AE0-3E2C-4090-83CD-A1AE9BCDF278 (resized).jpeg7EF38AE0-3E2C-4090-83CD-A1AE9BCDF278 (resized).jpeg
#436 1 year ago

Santa’s little helper, Les Manly, told me that I might want to open my gift since something inside may be perishable so I dutifully (and happily!) followed the instructions. No, it was not a Chinchilla but beef jerky- and it is freaking awesome! I also got some excellent tools, T-shirts from Marco, Titan, and the Next Level Pinball Museum (I’ll have to investigate that), stickers from Comet, Titan, St. Regis (Montana) and one for beef jerky as well as some beautiful flyers for my wall, a lock replacement (I need that!) and a non-marring socket for leg bolts. All the gifts are amazing and appreciated very much! Thank you Santa- you rock! Time to eat some more beef jerky and check out the pinball museum. Merry Pinsmas to all!!!

0F40BBEB-87FB-471A-9584-0EDE9E0FCCAB (resized).jpeg0F40BBEB-87FB-471A-9584-0EDE9E0FCCAB (resized).jpeg646B8467-B9E2-4F83-B01D-A37D779BF37E (resized).jpeg646B8467-B9E2-4F83-B01D-A37D779BF37E (resized).jpegD8E0C929-7D3E-473B-BC0E-ABD0BC32AD86 (resized).jpegD8E0C929-7D3E-473B-BC0E-ABD0BC32AD86 (resized).jpeg
#437 1 year ago

Jerky! nom nom nom!

#438 1 year ago
Quoted from undrdog:

Jerky! nom nom nom!

Yes, not what I thought when I read "perishable".
I indeed thought oh no, some thing that could perish.

#439 1 year ago

secret santa friends would never let any harm come to one of these!

chin (resized).pngchin (resized).png

#440 1 year ago
Quoted from MC35:

Now I want a spotted cow beer.

#441 1 year ago
Quoted from homegameroom:

Santa’s little helper, Les Manly, told me that I might want to open my gift since something inside may be perishable so I dutifully (and happily!) followed the instructions. No, it was not a Chinchilla but beef jerky- and it is freaking awesome! I also got some excellent tools, T-shirts from Marco, Titan, and the Next Level Pinball Museum (I’ll have to investigate that), stickers from Comet, Titan, St. Regis (Montana) and one for beef jerky as well as some beautiful flyers for my wall, a lock replacement (I need that!) and a non-marring socket for leg bolts. All the gifts are amazing and appreciated very much! Thank you Santa- you rock! Time to eat some more beef jerky and check out the pinball museum. Merry Pinsmas to all!!!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Totally amazing!!!

#442 1 year ago
Quoted from homegameroom:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Those shirts are all super cool. Awesome job, Santa.

#443 1 year ago

The gifts I ordered for my SS arrived today. Can't wait to get them mailed out!!

#444 1 year ago
Quoted from FLASHBALL:

Now I want a spotted cow beer.

If I ever head your way I'll make a pit stop!!

#445 1 year ago

My stuff is all ordered I think... but not getting here untying the 6th or 7th. I'll have to make sure I don't delay shipping!

#446 1 year ago

What an awesome day! I got home and saw my Secret Santa Package!

I was going to wait until Xmas, but 25 days is way too long for me. I lasted maybe 25 secs before I tore into it. What awesome and thoughtful gifts. My Santa knows I am a board gamer and got me one of our all time favorites in Ticket to Ride. I also got a cool Pinball Alley street sign, but what really brought a smile to my face was the cool Survivor Shirt from the season I visited the set in Samoa. It brought back so many fond memories. And as a sign of how much my secret Santa "crushed" it, he sent me a bottle of Crush jelly beans.

Thanks Secret Santa!!!!

20221130_171402 (resized).jpg20221130_171402 (resized).jpg

#447 1 year ago

I was going to wait until Xmas, but 25 days is way too long for me. I lasted maybe 25 secs before I tore into it. What awesome and thoughtful gifts. My Santa knows I am a board gamer and got me one of our all time favorites in Ticket to Ride. I also got a cool Pinball Alley street sign, but what really brought a smile to my face was the cool Survivor Shirt from the season I visited the set in Samoa. It brought back so many fond memories. And as a sign of how much my secret Santa "crushed" it, he sent me a bottle of Crush jelly beans.
Thanks Secret Santa!!!!
[quoted image]

Nothing like a thoughtful gift. Love it!

#448 1 year ago

Can I just say - I love this thread so much!!!

Can I also say - I am VERY excited to send out the gifts! But, I can’t because here is an example of what I got going on:

I live in PA. One gift I purchased was shipped from TX to me. The tracking says it went from its home office in TX … to Pittsburgh, PA distribution center to …………. Sacramento, CA!
Say what?! Lol.

So, it’ll be just a bit longer. Hahaha.

Chris

#449 1 year ago
Quoted from spida1a:

Can I just say - I love this thread so much!!!
Can I also say - I am VERY excited to send out the gifts! But, I can’t because here is an example of what I got going on:
I live in PA. One gift I purchased was shipped from TX to me. The tracking says it went from its home office in TX … to Pittsburgh, PA distribution center to …………. Sacramento, CA!
Say what?! Lol.
So, it’ll be just a bit longer. Hahaha.
Chris

We're in the same boat

Screenshot_20221201-000551_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20221201-000551_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20221201-000605_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20221201-000605_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20221201-000621_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20221201-000621_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
#450 1 year ago

Thanks Secret Santa!!!!
[quoted image]

Awesome. Just love this thread

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.95
8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Monument, CO
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 74.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Brookings, OR
$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

$ 17.50
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.00
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walton, KY
$ 80.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.99
Electronics
GMods

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 59.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Print2pin

There are 1,769 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 36.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2022-pinside-secret-santa-participants-thread-/page/9?hl=pinpickle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.