151A379A-EE8D-44D0-A1F7-10D17C816CC4 (resized).jpeg
02FD4250-23EC-4C67-B52D-BEA8F49154A7 (resized).jpeg
228B7386-646C-454E-9976-3782828783AE (resized).jpeg
109E0881-498B-4999-946C-2D7EE56A49B1 (resized).jpeg
CF372B4B-5E15-490E-B7D8-CA716F1A7D92 (resized).jpeg
BE8ACB34-B5AD-46DB-8979-A31B994D1A60 (resized).jpeg
3B65C9BE-7FA3-4D90-85B7-456430B9E2BD (resized).jpeg
93D625F4-BE38-4E3F-9D8B-72198077BBF0 (resized).jpeg
There are 1,769 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 36.
#201 1 year ago

Started shopping for my secret santa

#202 1 year ago
Quoted from TroyS:

Hmmm sounds like you need kitchen things?

not really, just need time and help, and to get off my arse to work on it. When i started, i had help and time, then life, and covid derailed my plans.

#203 1 year ago
Quoted from Insane:

not really, just need time and help, and to get off my arse to work on it. When i started, i had help and time, then life, and covid derailed my plans.

Dang it, if you were in CO I could setup a holiday work party. Kitchen in no time.

#204 1 year ago
Quoted from TroyS:

Where does everyone get these banners, besides eBay there must be a way to find them.

These banners?

https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/marcdaddy/market/active

#205 1 year ago

#206 1 year ago

Just ordered the main gift for my s.s

#207 1 year ago

Just ordered my SS gifts. I struggled a bit with limited information but I feel good about this and I'm excited to see his review once he gets it.

#208 1 year ago

All gifts bought for my recipient, unless I decide to add more

#209 1 year ago
Quoted from TroyS:

Where does everyone get these banners, besides eBay there must be a way to find them.

Check Marco and some of the distributors as well. They have deals sometimes too - I got the Maiden banner from Marco at Allentown this year for like 50 or 75 bucks?

#210 1 year ago
Quoted from TroyS:

Try Jason at Classic Game Rooms in Covington, GA. Either by phone or email, just have a list or few items to ask about, be specific on what you’re looking for, he usually has a great response time.

#211 1 year ago
Quoted from Insane:

Sitting in an unfinished room (walls patched up needing sanding and paint, etc.) after a couple of years sounds like our situation! Then again, we're sharing our living room with a bunch of pinballs next to the sofa, guessing I'm to blame for that one!

#212 1 year ago
Quoted from TroyS:

Awesome pics. Never thought about adding my board games, I got it up there now. Thanks for the idea.

Aw shucks thanks guys.

#213 1 year ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

we're sharing our living room with a bunch of pinballs next to the sofa, guessing I'm to blame for that one!

I can relate to that statement

IMG_20221109_233947647 (resized).jpgIMG_20221109_233947647 (resized).jpg
#214 1 year ago
Quoted from MC35:

Just ordered my SS gifts. I struggled a bit with limited information but I feel good about this and I'm excited to see his review once he gets it.

Had the same problem this year

#215 1 year ago

I think that I have all of my ss recipient's gifts ordered. I like giving so every time that I thought I was done, I found something else. I hope they like them.

it's funny, you'd think that giving one chinchilla would be enough, but apparently that's not the case

robin:
I think it's high time that you add a chinchilla emoticon here on pinside!!

#216 1 year ago
Quoted from TroyS:

Dang it, if you were in CO I could setup a holiday work party. Kitchen in no time.

I appreciate the thought.

The boxes i got from Amazon today could also be from my SS over on KLOV....
Not sure. The wife will peek at them tonight and probably put them in smaller boxes to consolidate space.

#217 1 year ago

Yup. We live in a Dave n Busters too. This is where the dining table should be. Glad my better side is just as addicted as I am!
D4D2380D-AB72-4EA3-8243-E23F7D8DE839 (resized).jpegD4D2380D-AB72-4EA3-8243-E23F7D8DE839 (resized).jpeg

#218 1 year ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Yup. We live in a Dave n Busters too. This is where the dining table should be. Glad my better side is just as addicted as I am!
[quoted image]

It's now a spooky dining room.

#219 1 year ago

My person's main gift is ordered! Will update John with the tracking as soon as I get it.

I’ve got the main gifts for my Santee and for my wife all done. Now to find some stocking stuffers. The Archie McPhee catalog came today… how serendipitous!

#220 1 year ago

I'm probably done but until everything arrives and I pack it up I can't make that promise

#221 1 year ago
Quoted from dnapac:

[quoted image]

I like the different colors with those!

#222 1 year ago

Think I am going to add in even more items for my Santee, just to make sure they love it. Then there’s shipping omg

#223 1 year ago

Guys if you want to save a good bundle on shipping try using the website http://www.pirateship.com they have great rates. I know many of us have used this site in the past, but worth noting for anyone new!

#224 1 year ago

Good morning Santa’s!

4D40B2E8-50FA-49E5-BF8E-56537F054B05 (resized).jpeg4D40B2E8-50FA-49E5-BF8E-56537F054B05 (resized).jpeg
#225 1 year ago
FB_IMG_1669154702912 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1669154702912 (resized).jpg
#226 1 year ago

I’ve seen a lot over the years but I’ve never seen this! I arrived home and found a package on the front porch. I thought it was too early for secret Santa but when I looked at the box it said gold belly, and perishable, hmmm. Thought maybe someone sent me a Turkey. So I figured I have to open it because it says perishable right? Upon further inspection I found a note from my secret Santa and much to my surprise it’s A bucket of frozen chicken! My secret Santa tells me and the family to save room for some fried chicken after the turkey! Fat chance they don’t even save room for me on the couch! So I open the container only to find out it’s not fried chicken at all but ice cream dressed to look like fried chicken drum sticks! I do enjoy an occasional KFC but I REALLY love my ice cream! Can’t wait for desert on Thanksgiving!
Thank you Colonel Secret Santa Sanders for resolving the age old question of ‘what comes first—the chicken—or the egg’? Neither— it’s the ice cream!

8F078A60-8E4B-4C86-AD63-A19730D323B8 (resized).jpeg8F078A60-8E4B-4C86-AD63-A19730D323B8 (resized).jpeg96DDFD8E-E824-4F10-A481-285E61AA1F0A (resized).jpeg96DDFD8E-E824-4F10-A481-285E61AA1F0A (resized).jpeg416DD9F0-B35C-4963-9D94-A2C430434497 (resized).jpeg416DD9F0-B35C-4963-9D94-A2C430434497 (resized).jpeg3247AF97-9130-447B-B36B-C68E3F9A9EE7 (resized).jpeg3247AF97-9130-447B-B36B-C68E3F9A9EE7 (resized).jpeg
#227 1 year ago
Quoted from Liftserv:

I’ve seen a lot over the years but I’ve never seen this! I arrived home and found a package on the front porch. I thought it was too early for secret Santa but when I looked at the box it said gold belly, and perishable, hmmm. Thought maybe someone sent me a Turkey. So I figured I have to open it because it says perishable right? Upon further inspection I found a note from my secret Santa and much to my surprise it’s A bucket of frozen chicken! My secret Santa tells me and the family to save room for some fried chicken after the turkey! Fat chance they don’t even save room for me on the couch! So I open the container only to find out it’s not fried chicken at all but ice cream dressed to look like fried chicken drum sticks! I do enjoy an occasional KFC but I REALLY love my ice cream! Can’t wait for desert on Thanksgiving!
Thank you Colonel Secret Santa Sanders for resolving the age old question of ‘what comes first—the chicken—or the egg’? Neither— it’s the ice cream! [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Ok. This... is.... awesome! very cool!

#228 1 year ago

First recipient!. And a very unique gift too

#229 1 year ago

Amazing!

#230 1 year ago

Never would of thought of that.

#231 1 year ago

This is awesome! I love the unique vibe!
The fun has definitely started. Keep the pics of the goodies coming!!

#232 1 year ago

Oh yeah this party is only starting, we friends are about to see a ton more. Awesome it’s beginning!!! Who like me can’t wait! I know my person will love it! The family said this week “damn that’s ours???” Lol I said no it’s Secret Santa time.

#233 1 year ago
Quoted from Liftserv:

Thank you Colonel Secret Santa Sanders for resolving the age old question of ‘what comes first—the chicken—or the egg’? Neither— it’s the ice cream! [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Dry ice, cold packaging, ice cream that looks like chicken?!!! Damn! Amazing! Already the bar is quite high on some new, original and fun and tasty gift! Excellent job, Secret Santa!

The game's afoot!

#234 1 year ago
Quoted from Liftserv:

Thank you Colonel Secret Santa Sanders for resolving the age old question of ‘what comes first—the chicken—or the egg’? Neither— it’s the ice cream!

Holy cow! That's f**king amazing!

#235 1 year ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

Holy cow! That's f**king amazing!

5526311 (resized).jpg5526311 (resized).jpg
#236 1 year ago

I'm in shock at how much that ice cream really does look like fried chicken lol. Thats awesome! What a time to be alive

#237 1 year ago

Yesterday morning Tuesday, we had two packages on the front porch for Sterling. I opened them while he was at school since they just said from Amazon. A great shirt and book! The book I think he will love , he's not to excited about reading at school because not much of the books Interst him, but this he'll love! That's the fastest Santa in record, I've re- packed them with from pinside secret Santa and will let him open them and post additional pics when so.

If anyone wants to follow his pinabll tournament journey. He's 11 years old and had a major major tournament win last Saturday 60 players . 17 hours and finals ended at 5:05am..!! Give his page a follow
https://www.facebook.com/sterlingplayspinball?mibextid=ZbWKwL

PXL_20221123_143413576 (resized).jpgPXL_20221123_143413576 (resized).jpg
#238 1 year ago
Quoted from Mitoska:

Yesterday morning Tuesday, we had two packages on the front porch for Sterling. I opened them while he was at school since they just said from Amazon. A great shirt and book! The book I think he will love , he's not to excited about reading at school because not much of the books Interst him, but this he'll love! That's the fastest Santa in record, I've re- packed them with from pinside secret Santa and will let him open them and post additional pics when so.
If anyone wants to follow his pinabll tournament journey. He's 11 years old and had a major major tournament win last Saturday 60 players . 17 hours and finals ended at 5:05am..!! Give his page a follow
https://www.facebook.com/sterlingplayspinball?mibextid=ZbWKwL
[quoted image]

That’s a great book, everyone should pick up a copy.

#239 1 year ago

Just putting this out there, I've given and received items from this site before.
If you haven't checked it out, it is worth a look. IMO very unique / rare pinball items, good for almost any gameroom / collector.

www.pinballvault.com

#240 1 year ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

Just putting this out there, I've given and received items from this site before.
If you haven't checked it out, it is worth a look. IMO very unique / rare pinball items, good for almost any gameroom / collector.
www.pinballvault.com

Thanks.. im starting over on my search today. I just realized this morning that ive been on facebook for a few days stalking someone else with the same name as my ss.. hahahaha..oops!

#241 1 year ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Thanks.. im starting over on my search today. I just realized this morning that ive been on facebook for a few days stalking someone else with the same name as my ss.. hahahaha..oops!

So thats why you thought I had white sunglasses!

#242 1 year ago
Quoted from Liftserv:

Did someone already win secret santa. how cool/weird/fun is that?

#243 1 year ago

Anyone else stuff that last few extra things in the box(s), snap!

#244 1 year ago

Just finished packing my box (it’s big and heavy) - shipping out to my recipient on Friday!

#245 1 year ago
Quoted from Mrsiyufy:

Just finished packing my box (it’s big and heavy) - shipping out to my recipient on Friday!

Must be going cross country if there is that much chinchilla food and water in the box

#246 1 year ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

Must be going cross country if there is that much chinchilla food and water in the box

I hope chinchilla’s like Dots.

#247 1 year ago

Sending mine out Monday. Amazing gifts for sure, just think it could be coming for YOU! Yes you!

Cheers to you!

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#248 1 year ago
Quoted from TroyS:

Sending mine out Monday. Amazing gifts for sure, just think it could be coming for YOU! Yes you!
Cheers to you!
[quoted image]

Mando brother, I salute you! helmet topper and manhole cover, cool!

#249 1 year ago
Quoted from Mrsiyufy:

I hope chinchilla’s like Dots.

I got to try dots, for the first time this summer. It's a whole new world for me

#250 1 year ago

Got my secret santa package today. From pinball life. Not sure how long I can wait suspense is growing. Iam sure it will be good. Thanks Santa.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 74.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 14.95
$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walton, KY
$ 999.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 99.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Kingston, OK
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,769 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 36.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2022-pinside-secret-santa-participants-thread-/page/5?hl=axaios and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.