151A379A-EE8D-44D0-A1F7-10D17C816CC4 (resized).jpeg
02FD4250-23EC-4C67-B52D-BEA8F49154A7 (resized).jpeg
228B7386-646C-454E-9976-3782828783AE (resized).jpeg
109E0881-498B-4999-946C-2D7EE56A49B1 (resized).jpeg
CF372B4B-5E15-490E-B7D8-CA716F1A7D92 (resized).jpeg
BE8ACB34-B5AD-46DB-8979-A31B994D1A60 (resized).jpeg
3B65C9BE-7FA3-4D90-85B7-456430B9E2BD (resized).jpeg
93D625F4-BE38-4E3F-9D8B-72198077BBF0 (resized).jpeg
There are 1,769 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 36.
#151 1 year ago

I wish my guy had pictures of his game room .

#152 1 year ago
Quoted from Percula:

Well maybe he’s watching the thread.

You! Yeah you with no pictures of your game room, you know who you are (said in a funny way). Why don’t ya take and post a few pics of your game room! You know ya want to.

Hope that helps!

Be kind happy Santa.

Oh and BTW we all like to see each others game rooms. I know I do.

#153 1 year ago

I’d be happy to post my game room, but is there a specific place we should? Merry Christmas to all the Secret Santas. I’ve been shopping and snooping all day. Tons of fun!

Oh! And the arcades will be replaced with pinball machines as I restore all my projects. Except Pac-Man. That’s my wife’s favorite!

41EE8D68-D30B-46A0-9985-454F5D766541 (resized).jpeg41EE8D68-D30B-46A0-9985-454F5D766541 (resized).jpegBF6C6D9C-0014-4E01-9A99-DEC472134153 (resized).jpegBF6C6D9C-0014-4E01-9A99-DEC472134153 (resized).jpeg

#154 1 year ago
Quoted from Spunky1562:

I’d be happy to post my game room, but is there a specific place we should? Merry Christmas to all the Secret Santas. I’ve been shopping and snooping all day. Tons of fun!
Oh! And the arcades will be replaced with pinball machines as I restore all my projects. Except Pac-Man. That’s my wife’s favorite!
[quoted image][quoted image]

The best place is on your profile page. If your collection is up to date with no pics, you might be sad when santa sends you sideblades to your favorite game...that you already had installed.

throw-me-a-4kotev (resized).jpgthrow-me-a-4kotev (resized).jpg
#155 1 year ago
Quoted from freeplay3:

The best place is on your profile page. If your collection is up to date with no pics, you might be sad when santa sends you sideblades to your favorite game...that you already had installed.
[quoted image]

LOL. I seriously looked for 10 minutes to find where to post them and it showed up for me in my profile after you posted this. It’s a Pinside Secret Santa Christmas Miracle!! (PSSCM)

#156 1 year ago

Ordering has started! Incoming gifts…I love this so much!!!

#157 1 year ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Love the DataEast Shoot Out pics and cool to see you still have yours too. Brings me back to when we were talking about scanning the art practically 10 years ago now. I see you don't have the side art on it. I have NOS side art for it that I haven't applied, not sure if I had it way back when we were talking before.
[quoted image]

Has it been that long? Yea, you and I talked about the side art, had someone that “may” have taken on scanning and vectoring the art, but it wasn’t high priority for them. Just got use to not having it, lol.

It’s now become my son’s favorite arcade game, even over the multi. Never did get an actual Shoot Out cab, it’s a Karnov that’s still wired as original, just added a second harness and custom adapter, so I can swap between the two. Also, my go to cab to play my Multi Williams JROK board, that funny enough, I received from a KLOV secret Santa.

#158 1 year ago

I’m excited to do this, but man my secret Santa has barely used pinside lol. They didn’t even post in this thread. I guess they get something a little more generic because I have so little to go off. Oh well.

#159 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

I’m excited to do this, but man my secret Santa has barely used pinside lol. They didn’t even post in this thread. I guess they get something a little more generic because I have so little to go off. Oh well.

My secret Santa is the same. Luckily there were a couple ideas included with his information.

#160 1 year ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

Sure is quiet in here since we all got our assignments, everyone doing their sleuthing I presume?

You better believe it! There's some major thinking involved.. and girlfriend is on board as well!

Quoted from TreyBo69:

e490f6b3-227d-4517-a205-e36cc819b0e4_text.gife490f6b3-227d-4517-a205-e36cc819b0e4_text.gif

#161 1 year ago

Need some ideas? Hopefully some people from our list posts in this thread

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/christmas-list-2#post-7248671

#162 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

I've seen in past years others look elsewhere on other platforms (Instagram, FB, etc) if you can figure out their handles. And depending on where you are, Etsy has some unique customizable pinball items that can make nice gifts... Good luck, it's the thought that counts!

#163 1 year ago

Game room mini tree all set up. Let's go!

PXL_20221120_141337896 (resized).jpgPXL_20221120_141337896 (resized).jpg
#164 1 year ago
Quoted from Percula:

That's a bit of a problem, yes.

#165 1 year ago
Quoted from TroyS:

Well maybe he’s watching the thread.
You! Yeah you with no pictures of your game room, you know who you are (said in a funny way). Why don’t ya take and post a few pics of your game room! You know ya want to.

I feel like people are calling me out (do I have multiple Santas this year??? ) so I took pictures. For me, my game room is a theater with some games in the back (aka: lobby). I have not hung up decorations because wall space is very limited.

Now the foyer before the theater has a bunch of movie decorations and props. There's also a wall of prop replicas on the stairs leading to the basement, including Freddy's arm coming out of the wall.

Anyway, enjoy, and sorry I haven't done this sooner (and I've been here since the first SS!). Please forgive me, Santa(s)!

#166 1 year ago
Quoted from Percula:

Oof, that's something I hadn't thought of... Looks like I'm taking some pictures later tonight... Fails from a first-timer... Good lessons for year 2!

#167 1 year ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

I feel like people are calling me out (do I have multiple Santas this year??? ) so I took pictures. For me, my game room is a theater with some games in the back (aka: lobby). I have not hung up decorations because wall space is very limited.
Now the foyer before the theater has a bunch of movie decorations and props. There's also a wall of prop replicas on the stairs leading to the basement, including Freddy's arm coming out of the wall.
Anyway, enjoy, and sorry I haven't done this sooner (and I've been here since the first SS!). Please forgive me, Santa(s)!

I think it will be a good idea for everyone to upload pictures. It will help a lot.

#168 1 year ago
Quoted from Percula:

Think outside the box, gift(s) doesn’t have to be game specific, or Gameroom related. Think of something that could be universally used or enjoyed, either for the machines or not.

Remember, it doesn’t have to be an item from their list, or ideas, just something where thought and goodwill was put into it. Message me, and I can give you some ideas to run with.

#169 1 year ago
Quoted from SterlingRush:

Think outside the box, gift(s) doesn’t have to be game specific, or Gameroom related. Think of something that could be universally used or enjoyed, either for the machines or not.
Remember, it doesn’t have to be an item from their list, or ideas, just something where thought and goodwill was put into it. Message me, and I can give you some ideas to run with.

Exactly this!! Last year (I think? Years run together), my Santa bought be Jaws on 4k UHD as one of ny gifts. Was awesome, as my daughter loves shark movies. First year of this, I didn't buy my person anything pinball related and the person seemed to love it.

#170 1 year ago

Got my Santa....Already been stocking them and funny thing is, its a person who I've seen and communicated with before in some of the threads I follow. Already bought a few things for them...More to come!

#171 1 year ago

I’ve given suggestions and not given suggestions. Got great gifts either way.

I see a spot on the profile for uploading gameroom pics. Someone mentioned uploading other pics to the profile- where us the upload button for that?

#172 1 year ago

Pics of game wall, I love ""pin bits" and pieces. But I'm glad just to be in again and happily anticipating giving and receiving.

20221120_112207 (resized).jpg20221120_112207 (resized).jpg20221120_112210 (resized).jpg20221120_112210 (resized).jpg20221120_112221 (resized).jpg20221120_112221 (resized).jpg
#173 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Pics of game wall, I love ""pin bits" and pieces.

Love the "pin bits" -- I have a little of that in my basement workbench area, mostly because I don't want to throw away stickers.

20221120_135323 (resized).jpg20221120_135323 (resized).jpg
#174 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Pics of game wall, I love ""pin bits" and pieces. But I'm glad just to be in again and happily anticipating giving and receiving.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Interesting paint scheme. Looks good!

#175 1 year ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Interesting paint scheme. Looks good!

A cold weekend project

#176 1 year ago

When I look at pictures of rooms I look at shelves ,tables all the back ground area to find clues . Stuff on the shelves and tables give me ideas depending on the pictures of course , so it’s just a little more fun that way. The picture that Hay farmer put up there’s a die cast motor cycle so maybe I would get him a die cast . If he was my person . That’s all just more fun for me.

#177 1 year ago

No big deal it’s all about having a good time

#178 1 year ago

LesManley I sent you aDM...I haven't received a message with my giftee information yet.

#179 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Sinbad and Nip-It on that wall! You don't see those often! Actually been playing it at the Ottawa Arcade, super fun game but damn punishing. Nip-It, played it a few times and know someone that has it in the area. Totally surprised by how fun it is, and cool to see that Gator working!

#180 1 year ago
Quoted from undrdog:

I’ve given suggestions and not given suggestions. Got great gifts either way.
I see a spot on the profile for uploading gameroom pics. Someone mentioned uploading other pics to the profile- where us the upload button for that?

Scroll down to the bottom of your home page, just below achievements.

Screenshot_20221120-173514_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20221120-173514_Chrome (resized).jpg
#181 1 year ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Sinbad and Nip-It on that wall! You don't see those often! Actually been playing it at the Ottawa Arcade, super fun game but damn punishing. Nip-It, played it a few times and know someone that has it in the area. Totally surprised by how fun it is, and cool to see that Gator working!

Sinbad got me back into pinball after a 20 year hiatus, used to play it every day in college, regret selling the one I had, was a 1 owner ,new condition

#182 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Awesome walls !!!! I see Harley in there. I got a Street glide and an old springer.

#183 1 year ago
Quoted from TroyS:

Awesome walls !!!! I see Harley in there. I got a Street glide and an old springer.

Thx! Was fun to just lay out tape with no measurements and hope for the best. The little Harley is a von Dutch. I have most of them , except 2 of the rarer, expensive (in my eyes) . I'm a 60s fan, Ed Roth. Von Dutch etc

20221120_185052 (resized).jpg20221120_185052 (resized).jpg20221120_185102 (resized).jpg20221120_185102 (resized).jpg
#184 1 year ago

Email received! The adventure begins (again)!

#185 1 year ago

Some last minute ideas, may come in useful if you wait for too long before shopping

So, personalized underwear anyone..? (@LesManley, let's also ask underwear size next year?)

Fruitcake.. fyi, fruitcake will last two to three months in the refrigerator without spoiling, and will maintain its quality if stored up to a year in the freezer.

How about a 6-pack of Natural Ice beer? Nothing says "Merry Christmas" like washing down a hefty slice of fruitcake with a couple of lukewarm Ice beers!

Honest, my Santee is going to be one lucky Canuck!

61vC1m7+Q-L._SLDPMOBCAROUSELAUTOCROP288221_MCnd_AC_SR462,693_ (1) (resized).jpg61vC1m7+Q-L._SLDPMOBCAROUSELAUTOCROP288221_MCnd_AC_SR462,693_ (1) (resized).jpgdeluxe-fruitcake-in-red-tin-held-on-cutting-board (resized).jpgdeluxe-fruitcake-in-red-tin-held-on-cutting-board (resized).jpgw266890127_1 (resized).jpgw266890127_1 (resized).jpg
#186 1 year ago

Got a tons of gifts yesterday, they’re so awesome!! Not done yet but oh yeah baby!! My selected elf is going to go nuts!

#187 1 year ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Some last minute ideas, may come in useful if you wait for too long before shopping
So, personalized underwear anyone..? (LesManley, let's also ask underwear size next year?)
Fruitcake.. fyi, fruitcake will last two to three months in the refrigerator without spoiling, and will maintain its quality if stored up to a year in the freezer.
How about a 6-pack of Natural Ice beer? Nothing says "Merry Christmas" like washing down a hefty slice of fruitcake with a couple of lukewarm Ice beers!
Honest, my Santee is going to be one lucky Canuck![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Not bad actually lol

#188 1 year ago

Just in case my Santa feels like spoiling me, here's a dream gift

96417906_2963222737099373_4118398158214529024_o.jpg96417906_2963222737099373_4118398158214529024_o.jpg
#189 1 year ago

Just realized that I didn't have my game room pics on my profile. Sorry for the delay Santa https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/palmer/gameroom

#191 1 year ago

I can't currently post any game room pics, it is currently packed up due to an emergency kitchen remodel.
I walked out the door today to find 2 amazon boxes, but i don't have anything on order. Hmmmm Must be from a secret santa.
I wait to open on christmas....

#192 1 year ago
Quoted from Insane:

I can't currently post any game room pics, it is currently packed up due to an emergency kitchen remodel.
I walked out the door today to find 2 amazon boxes, but i don't have anything on order. Hmmmm Must be from a secret santa.

Already received some gifts..???!!!
Too. Much. Pressure!!! Lol
relax.gifrelax.gif

#193 1 year ago

Me waiting for the very last moment to shop..!

1642558316998.gif1642558316998.gif

#194 1 year ago

If you don't have your collection shared to the public we can't see your collection FYI.

#195 1 year ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Just realized that I didn't have my game room pics on my profile. Sorry for the delay Santa https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/palmer/gameroom

Awesome pics. Never thought about adding my board games, I got it up there now. Thanks for the idea.

#196 1 year ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Cool room!!

#197 1 year ago
Quoted from Insane:

Hmmm sounds like you need kitchen things?

#198 1 year ago

Put in my order for my santee's big gift, oh man...I'm super jealous of this thing Now time to find a few more "stocking stuffers"

#199 1 year ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Put in my order for my santee's big gift, oh man...I'm super jealous of this thing Now time to find a few more "stocking stuffers"

Yeah I was feeling the same this weekend.

#200 1 year ago

Where does everyone get these banners, besides eBay there must be a way to find them.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Union, KY
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Brookings, OR
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 17.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Monument, CO
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

Playfield - Plastics
The Electric Playground

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 99.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Kingston, OK
$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,769 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 36.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2022-pinside-secret-santa-participants-thread-/page/4?hl=troys and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.