151A379A-EE8D-44D0-A1F7-10D17C816CC4 (resized).jpeg
02FD4250-23EC-4C67-B52D-BEA8F49154A7 (resized).jpeg
228B7386-646C-454E-9976-3782828783AE (resized).jpeg
109E0881-498B-4999-946C-2D7EE56A49B1 (resized).jpeg
CF372B4B-5E15-490E-B7D8-CA716F1A7D92 (resized).jpeg
BE8ACB34-B5AD-46DB-8979-A31B994D1A60 (resized).jpeg
3B65C9BE-7FA3-4D90-85B7-456430B9E2BD (resized).jpeg
93D625F4-BE38-4E3F-9D8B-72198077BBF0 (resized).jpeg

There are 1,769 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 36.
#901 1 year ago

Wow! It never ceases to amaze me, the generosity this thread brings out in people. They say pinball people aren't regular people, and this proves it. They are exceptional people. Hats off to all the Santa's on this thread who want to bring joy to a total stranger because of nothing more than a common interest. Hang in there folks, pinball may yet, just save the world.

#902 1 year ago

Amazing generosity , so much fun reading all these posts.

#903 1 year ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

Seasons Greetings Everyone-
While on lunch break, something happened that I am genuinely not sure how to write about. One of you, through FlipNOut pinball, decided I deserved a pinball machine for Christmas… Genuinely, I do not know what to say. Thank you seems obvious, but I really wish i could personally and humbly thank the individual or family that made this happen. I love pinball-I enjoy sharing what i have, its not a large collection, but pinball to me is social.
When i arrived at my home during lunch today, not knowing what was arriving I still-as of right now can’t believe it. A NIB Rush Pro!!! This is absolutely incredible. I hope i may give personal thanks someday, we hope to go to TPF this year for the first time-but what i can promise is many pictures of the social experiences will follow over the next several days-i want people to play this machine-and they will…. Thank you to the team at FlipNOut for keeping it a secret and Merry Christmas to all here and of course the incredibly generous Secret Santa-
Tim
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

This is absolutely and utterly AMAZING!!! I posted a few weeks back about someone gifting a machine this year as a joke and there has been TWO GIFTED THIS YEAR! Wow, wow, wow!! What a community we have. Truly Unbelievable and Merry Christmas!!!

#904 1 year ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

While on lunch break, something happened that I am genuinely not sure how to write about. One of you, through FlipNOut pinball, decided I deserved a pinball machine for Christmas… Genuinely, I do not know what to say. Thank you seems obvious, but I really wish i could personally and humbly thank the individual or family that made this happen. I love pinball-I enjoy sharing what i have, its not a large collection, but pinball to me is social.
When i arrived at my home during lunch today, not knowing what was arriving I still-as of right now can’t believe it. A NIB Rush Pro!!! This is absolutely incredible. I hope i may give personal thanks someday, we hope to go to TPF this year for the first time-but what i can promise is many pictures of the social experiences will follow over the next several days-i want people to play this machine-and they will…. Thank you to the team at FlipNOut for keeping it a secret and Merry Christmas to all here and of course the incredibly generous Secret Santa-
Tim

Holy shit! Another one....

Congrats to both the Receiver and sender, how awesome is it to be able to end such a thing, and the lucky one that got picked to receive it!!!

#905 1 year ago

My turn!!! My Santa hit it out of the park! Great stalking! Have a long road trip to Florida soon. The Dots and fudge will be thoroughly enjoyed. Sinder (our cat) loves the treats, and the “Play Pinball” sign will look great in the mancave.

The 2016 signed and numbered Pinball at the Zoo poster is getting framed.

The Spooky neon…not sure how this one was pulled off. When my wife and I picked up Halloween, Luke was showing us around the new place. There was a Spooky Pinball neon on the wall…with the ghost…she said “I want that!” I told her it was probably custom for the shop. And then my Santa did this! It’s going in the house by 3 of the Spooky’s…to good for the mancave!

Thanks SS!!! What incredibly generous gifting!!! 2C9C35A9-2D03-4C78-9243-D3B72984361A (resized).jpeg2C9C35A9-2D03-4C78-9243-D3B72984361A (resized).jpeg86522C48-7949-434F-AAC5-86290CC17E3A (resized).jpeg86522C48-7949-434F-AAC5-86290CC17E3A (resized).jpeg7A6D7374-455A-4E87-B5C2-D4F948433522 (resized).jpeg7A6D7374-455A-4E87-B5C2-D4F948433522 (resized).jpeg0E26A1ED-3493-4187-9419-77216DC683EA (resized).jpeg0E26A1ED-3493-4187-9419-77216DC683EA (resized).jpeg

#906 1 year ago

That sign is great , the hits keep coming

#907 1 year ago

So many generous Pinside Santa's thus year!

#908 1 year ago

Really cool!! People are so generous!!

#909 1 year ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

Tim

That’s awesome! Enjoy it as it was intended by your SS, which I’m sure you and your family will. Now you just need to update your collection page, lol.

Nice job SS, definitely above and beyond.

#910 1 year ago

Congratulations! That's awesome. A new rush. Wohoo. Awsome santa!

#911 1 year ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

Wow! It never ceases to amaze me, the generosity this thread brings out in people. They say pinball people aren't regular people, and this proves it. They are exceptional people. Hats off to all the Santa's on this thread who want to bring joy to a total stranger because of nothing more than a common interest. Hang in there folks, pinball may yet, just save the world.

#912 1 year ago

These Santas are amazing! The level of stalking and getting to know their Santee is impressive. Well done all!

And congratulations to all of the recipients! Enjoy your loot! Tis the season.

EBE4A905-B245-439A-8EC5-D258F0F90FD6 (resized).jpegEBE4A905-B245-439A-8EC5-D258F0F90FD6 (resized).jpeg
#913 1 year ago

Thank you Secret Santa!

Got a great set of tools which will all come to good use, 12 Ninja Pinballs, A HumBucker which is I am excited to install in my Robocop and some candy.

Appreciate it all!

Presents (resized).pngPresents (resized).pngSecret Santa (resized).pngSecret Santa (resized).png
#914 1 year ago
Quoted from dnapac:

My turn!!! My Santa hit it out of the park! Great stalking! Have a long road trip to Florida soon. The Dots and fudge will be thoroughly enjoyed. Sinder (our cat) loves the treats, and the “Play Pinball” sign will look great in the mancave.
The Spooky neon…not sure how this one was pulled off. When my wife and I picked up Halloween, Luke was showing us around the new place. There was a Spooky Pinball neon on the wall…with the ghost…she said “I want that!” I told her it was probably custom for the shop. And then my Santa did this! It’s going in the house by 3 of the Spooky’s…to good for the mancave!
Thanks SS!!! What incredibly generous gifting!!! [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Super rad Neon sign! wow

#915 1 year ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Thanks SS!!! What incredibly generous gifting!!! [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I love neon, what a cool one!

#916 1 year ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

, I haven't had time to do the Christmas tree, that's next on my list.

Never mind the tree, I’d have eaten half that Christmas Village by now! Very nice work, Mrs. Claus (I presume).

#917 1 year ago

Got a little package in the mail today! I'm excited for the ornament, 2022 - The year I got addicted to pinball and bought my first pinball machine!
THANKS SANTA!

69257933186__9A3C90E1-8052-49DB-8A2E-4D53215DEEC5 (resized).jpeg69257933186__9A3C90E1-8052-49DB-8A2E-4D53215DEEC5 (resized).jpeg
#918 1 year ago
Quoted from undrdog:

Never mind the tree, I’d have eaten half that Christmas Village by now! Very nice work, Mrs. Claus (I presume).

lol, actually we both worked on it! I'm a bit sugar shocked at this point!
20221211_124708 (resized).jpg20221211_124708 (resized).jpg

20221211_124948 (resized).jpg20221211_124948 (resized).jpg
#919 1 year ago

Wow, two NiB games given this year (so far lol) ... the generosity of these Santa peeps is incredible!

#920 1 year ago

Great year so far! Can't wait for the mail to get here, maybe today is my day!

#921 1 year ago

Amazing!! 2 games. This is my 1st year and I have enjoyed seeing everyone opening their gifts.

#922 1 year ago

Man I love seeing the machine gifts. Absolutely incredible.

There really have been some awesome gifts given this year.

#923 1 year ago

Dear SS, just wanted to let you know that i received 3 boxes. I will be opening on Christmas and will post pictures then.

#924 1 year ago

Just received ANOTHER gift from my Santa! Wow thanks again Santa.

Also the mystery to what should have been in the empty tube has been answered - a poster ( no doubt a cool one).

Merry Christmas to all.

6DD0B123-98A6-4DF7-AA30-CFB3070AF32A (resized).jpeg6DD0B123-98A6-4DF7-AA30-CFB3070AF32A (resized).jpegEFE98E2A-281B-461D-A0F0-4326F7E9D7CC (resized).jpegEFE98E2A-281B-461D-A0F0-4326F7E9D7CC (resized).jpeg
#925 1 year ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

Tim

Freaking sweet!!!! I have a rush pro on route and the more you learn how to play the better it becomes!

Good video to get your started!!!

Merry Christmas!

#926 1 year ago

Haven’t been able to check in here much with everything going on, unfortunately my buddy has deteriorated quickly. But I did log in tonight and came right to this thread. A lot of generosity being thrown around, which is awesome.

I got a delivery today, but probably going to wait until Christmas to open it up (for once, if I can actually hold out). Hopefully it’s not a furry little friend. Thanks to my SS!

A2B575AF-1893-4DB9-B56B-1FD0022B8B51 (resized).jpegA2B575AF-1893-4DB9-B56B-1FD0022B8B51 (resized).jpeg
#927 1 year ago

Wow! And to think some people call this site a cesspool. Pinsiders rock!

#928 1 year ago

I arrived home and had a box inside from Zappos but it was addressed from Stern Pinball. I was very confused as I had also received an email confirmation directly from Zappos that my order had arrived safely, but no other Zappos box was to be found. Amongst all the other boxes and things I found an unlabeled “sack” envelope-package that happened to be the actual Zappos order. Case solved! I thought for about 1.5 seconds I would wait till Christmas, but decided to open now and I’m glad I did. Wow, what a great SS I got!

I got an awesome t-shirt just my style! It will go in my pinball t-shirt collection (now at two). Looking forward to TPF!

A tiny set of combination wrenches that would’ve come in soooo handy 3 weeks ago trying to disassemble my coin door. Really excited to have these available to use.

The indispensable Bond on a wand, I mean Mick on a stick, or mag on the rag? Wait. That’s not right. A sticky on a stiffy!! Yeah, I don’t know what to call a magnet on the end of flexible but yet stiff thingy but this will be the best used and most needed tool in my box!

Novus 2! What can I say? This will have me shined up in no time. Definitely one of my favorites to clean and restore. It’s my go-to.

A couple balls! Super shiny balls in their own little ballsack! It’s great to have a pair of these again. I’ll keep them in my own special place so no one can take them from me!

You hit the mark, SS. Merry Christmas! Thank you so much for the thoughtful gifts. This was my first year for Secret Santa, and I’ve loved seeing what everyone has given and received.

628D393C-E6ED-4F5B-9416-A4FBD56161A5 (resized).jpeg628D393C-E6ED-4F5B-9416-A4FBD56161A5 (resized).jpeg
#929 1 year ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Bro that spooky neon is SICK!!

#930 1 year ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

Tim

I'm still amazed at the generosity here. Congratulations. And to your SS, I hope you have a truly blessed holiday season!!

#931 1 year ago
Quoted from Spunky1562:

A couple balls! Super shiny balls in their own little ballsack! It’s great to have a pair of these again. I’ll keep them in my own special place so no one can take them from me!

lol lol lol yup, keep those balls safe!!

#932 1 year ago

New shinny wrenches are a beautiful thing! Really like those you received @Spunky1562, no doubt the smaller one will be put to good use! Great idea SS!

57e2458394a51fd5d74a97bdbcf5f8b1d09f7a01 (resized).jpg57e2458394a51fd5d74a97bdbcf5f8b1d09f7a01 (resized).jpg

#933 1 year ago

Good morning all you naughty boys and girls. It's that time again, 12 days till Christmas and being the 13th you have today and only TOMORROW to get your items shipped out! Let's Sip, Ship and get the Extra Ball.

Remember is almost as fun to see your gifts in pictures, keep posting.

12 (resized).png12 (resized).png
#934 1 year ago
Quoted from smalltownguy2:

In case anyone cares, my desired size is "widebody."

I have chosen to lower my expectations. I will now accept the size "standard" as well

#935 1 year ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

Tim

That is absolutely insane!

Best pin IMO - you will love it. Wow, that is beyond generous.

#936 1 year ago
Quoted from TroyS:

12 days till Christmas and being the 13th you have today and only TOMORROW to get your items shipped out!

giphy-38-1.gifgiphy-38-1.gifpanic_button_press.gifpanic_button_press.gif

#937 1 year ago

Finally! My last order arrived via Pony Express.

Look out, Secret Santee! Gifts incoming!

bad-comedian-santa.gifbad-comedian-santa.gif
#938 1 year ago
Quoted from smalltownguy2:

I have chosen to lower my expectations. I will now accept the size "standard" as well

Mine is simple. I desire size "old 80s Stern shitbox" size. I'm very easy to please.

#939 1 year ago

What an amazing thread this year. I love seeing all these wonderful gifts. That spooky neon is rad.

#940 1 year ago
Quoted from dnapac:

that neon is cool

#941 1 year ago

A package from Coin Taker arrived to brighten this cold, rainy day. I rarely have any presents on Christmas Day that are actual surprises so this package will go under the tree and be opened on Christmas! Thank you Pinside SS!!!

16709544918464164174420774421017 (resized).jpg16709544918464164174420774421017 (resized).jpg
#942 1 year ago

With this years gifts already on their way to the intended recipient, I'd like to say next years gift 1 has just arrived. Just sayin'.
NEVER too early to start.

#943 1 year ago

Package is going out today, not usually my style to wait until the last minute. Been a rough year, and having a bit of trouble getting in the spirit this go around. But this thread has certainly been helping. Lots of great stuff going around, congrats to everyone and their Santa’s

#944 1 year ago
Quoted from NovaCade:

Package is going out today, not usually my style to wait until the last minute. Been a rough year, and having a bit of trouble getting in the spirit this go around. But this thread has certainly been helping. Lots of great stuff going around, congrats to everyone and their Santa’s

I hear ya brotha.. I'm in fhe same boat. But i can assure ya 2023 can only be better and you are going to have a frikkin awesome year! Merry x-mas & HNY Rob !

#945 1 year ago

Got my Secret Santa gift a little while ago and got around to opening it today as I'll be travelling on Christmas.
Thanks for the cool tees and the Sens bottle opener Secret Santa!

My gift was sent out today and is on it's way.......

PXL_20221213_190520744.MP (resized).jpgPXL_20221213_190520744.MP (resized).jpg
#946 1 year ago

Parcel showed up at the office all the way from the North Pole while I was at lunch. Thank you, SS! I’m hoping to at least get to Christmas Eve before opening.

341D290F-3E75-4ABC-B834-797730D0905F (resized).jpeg341D290F-3E75-4ABC-B834-797730D0905F (resized).jpeg
#947 1 year ago

Just would like to share that Christmas means Pinside Secret Santa in my household. But also means a bunch of Hallmark Holiday movies to watch. Help anyone?!! Just had to watch Undercover Holiday.. wowie.. even by Hallmark's standards, this was a crappy one! The things we do to keep a girlfriend happy!

Anyone in the same boat as I am, at least you know you're NOT alone! Lol

Edited: my girlfriend also likes pinballs and arcades, so that's a small price to pay I guess!

download (resized).jpegdownload (resized).jpeg

#948 1 year ago

"a royal corgi christmas" might be the best one on the list

#949 1 year ago

Shipped out my Secret Santa gifts today. Nothing has arrived for me just yet, but I do run and check daily.

#950 1 year ago

My secret Santa was awesome!! Thanks so much! I'm gonna have some great additions installed soon! I even got to replace a damaged SURFER plastic!! (cuz you never know..... I'm gonna settle in w some coco and Dots and install some coin door parts and the shooter housing this weekend!!!

IMG_3312 (resized).jpgIMG_3312 (resized).jpgIMG_3313 (resized).jpgIMG_3313 (resized).jpgIMG_3314 (resized).jpgIMG_3314 (resized).jpgIMG_3315 (resized).jpgIMG_3315 (resized).jpgIMG_3316 (resized).jpgIMG_3316 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods
Plastics
$ 49.99
Playfield - Other
RavSpec
Other
$ 35.00
Lighting - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Williamston, MI
$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution
Toppers
€ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods
Other
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ScottieIA Mods
Toys/Add-ons
9,150 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy
Protection
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
$ 240.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 35.00
Playfield - Plastics
HurryUpPinball
Plastics
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Lermods
Decals
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
There are 1,769 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 36.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2022-pinside-secret-santa-participants-thread-/page/19?hl=tbutler6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.