151A379A-EE8D-44D0-A1F7-10D17C816CC4 (resized).jpeg
02FD4250-23EC-4C67-B52D-BEA8F49154A7 (resized).jpeg
228B7386-646C-454E-9976-3782828783AE (resized).jpeg
109E0881-498B-4999-946C-2D7EE56A49B1 (resized).jpeg
CF372B4B-5E15-490E-B7D8-CA716F1A7D92 (resized).jpeg
BE8ACB34-B5AD-46DB-8979-A31B994D1A60 (resized).jpeg
3B65C9BE-7FA3-4D90-85B7-456430B9E2BD (resized).jpeg
93D625F4-BE38-4E3F-9D8B-72198077BBF0 (resized).jpeg
There are 1,769 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 36.
#751 1 year ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I am truly speechless. Something arrived for me today that is so beyond even my wildest fantasies that I honestly am still in disbelief over the whole thing. I need to collect myself and finish work meetings this afternoon, but rest assured I will be following up. I've never had anyone do anything even remotely like this for me before and I am truly humbled. I didn't expect anything like this. I try to lead by example and teach my kids to be appreciative of the things that people do for you and/or give to you. I want them to realize that no one has to do anything for them, so they should always be thankful no matter what. That said, this is uncharted territory for me. I don't feel worthy of this and I don't know where to begin other than to start by saying THANK YOU to anyone who played a part in this. Much more to come on this.

Waiting on pins and needles!

#752 1 year ago

Got home from work today to see my Secret Santa showed up! Such a nice supprise to finish the work week!
I had no idea that theese things even existed, but look pretty cool!!!
Going to be a great weekend project!
Thanks so much to my Secret Santa and LesManly for doing this!!!

20221209_151124 (resized).jpg20221209_151124 (resized).jpg
#753 1 year ago

Pinside box shipped! Enjoy fellow pinhead!

#754 1 year ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I am truly speechless. Something arrived for me today that is so beyond even my wildest fantasies that I honestly am still in disbelief over the whole thing. I need to collect myself and finish work meetings this afternoon, but rest assured I will be following up. I've never had anyone do anything even remotely like this for me before and I am truly humbled. I didn't expect anything like this. I try to lead by example and teach my kids to be appreciative of the things that people do for you and/or give to you. I want them to realize that no one has to do anything for them, so they should always be thankful no matter what. That said, this is uncharted territory for me. I don't feel worthy of this and I don't know where to begin other than to start by saying THANK YOU to anyone who played a part in this. Much more to come on this.

Boy you are sure building up the over thanks for a t-shirt.

#755 1 year ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Ok, I've had a lot of people ask me and it's close enough to the end of the day here now. My head is still spinning, but here it goes. I had Zach from Flip N Out pinball reach out to me and say that he had someone who wanted to send me a shirt and a mod for the Pinside SS and he needed my info. I thought that was really nice and I gave him my shipping info. He said it should be here Friday. Fast forward and I get a call from FedEx saying they wanted to schedule a delivery for me. I didn't understand why they would call for a delivery, until they said they had one 370lb pallet to deliver. Needless to say I messaged Zach back and asked if that was serious and he said it was and that he was just a good elf doing his job for Santa. So today the FedEx truck pulls up and the driver opens the back door and I almost fell over when I saw the box. Not only was it a brand new pinball machine, it was a Toy Story Collector's Edition pinball machine. I've had a lot of pinball machines in my life time, but never a NIB one. In fact, the vast majority of them I got were only because I was able to get them cheap and through patience, be able to trade up for other more expensive ones. And now with prices like they are, I honestly never thought I would be able to experience opening a NIB pin at this point. Whomever you are, you made that dream finally happen. I can't begin to thank you enough for this and honestly it all still feels like a dream. When I get it inside and setup I will definitely take more pictures and add more to the story. I just wanted to get this out there for everyone who was curious. There are honestly some amazing people on this forum, I can't believe I was the recipient of something like this. Thank you again!

PXL_20221209_222143907 (resized).jpgPXL_20221209_222143907 (resized).jpgjjp1 (resized).JPGjjp1 (resized).JPG
#756 1 year ago

congrats john. it couldn't have gone to a nicer guy

#757 1 year ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Ok, I've had a lot of people ask me and it's close enough to the end of the day here now. My head is still spinning, but here it goes. I had Zach from Flip N Out pinball reach out to me and say that he had someone who wanted to send me a shirt and a mod for the Pinside SS and he needed my info. I thought that was really nice and I gave him my shipping info. He said it should be here Friday. Fast forward and I get a call from FedEx saying they wanted to schedule a delivery for me. I didn't understand why they would call for a delivery, until they said they had one 370lb pallet to deliver. Needless to say I messaged Zach back and asked if that was serious and he said it was and that he was just a good elf doing his job for Santa. So today the FedEx truck pulls up and the driver opens the back door and I almost fell over when I saw the box. Not only was it a brand new pinball machine, it was a Toy Story Collector's Edition pinball machine. I've had a lot of pinball machines in my life time, but never a NIB one. In fact, the vast majority of them I got were only because I was able to get them cheap and through patience, be able to trade up for other more expensive ones. And now with prices like they are, I honestly never thought I would be able to experience opening a NIB pin at this point. Whomever you are, you made that dream finally happen. I can't begin to thank you enough for this and honestly it all still feels like a dream. When I get it inside and setup I will definitely take more pictures and add more to the story. I just wanted to get this out there for everyone who was curious. There are honestly some amazing people on this forum, I can't believe I was the recipient of something like this. Thank you again!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Awesome!!!

It's great to see a person that puts so much work into Pinside SS, get a huge gift like that. Your continued selflessness, brings so much joy and happiness to all of us.

Congratulations

#758 1 year ago
Quoted from Liftserv:

I have a little follow up from my secret Santa, sometime last week we received a bunch of packages which of course were for my daughter and wife but when they were opened one was for me from my Secret Santa! They re-boxed it in the chewy box in the picture below and I will report back on Christmas as to its
contents! (Sorry Secret Santa for the time it took to report the arrival of your second package and thanks again) Also, our plans to try our Ice cream chicken drumsticks fell short on Thanksgiving also due to overeating! I will follow up on that soon. (I like to have all the grand kids and
our kids together to sample it at the same time) Also in the picture is a shirt that Robin and staff sent me for posting in the 20-year anniversary thread! Thank You Robin and Crew! This has been a great kick off to the 2023 Christmas season!
Jim[quoted image]

I got to say I never expected another package but when I came home from work there was another box on the porch and this one said from your pinside SS (must be a super sport! Lol) Thank you Secret Santa
Ill wait till Christmas to open! Again thank you secret Santa!

#759 1 year ago

Noice! Congrats! You deserve it!

#760 1 year ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Totally deserved! You have done a ton of hard work over the last few years, and expected nothing from it…just to bring joy to others. Stoked for you!!

#761 1 year ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I just wanted to get this out there for everyone who was curious.

What an amazing gift. You've worked hard for years on Pinside and KLOV running the Secret Santa threads. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Congratulations and Merry Christmas John !

LTG : )

#762 1 year ago

Stunning!!! Congratulation @lesmanley! We expect lots of f/u pics!

#763 1 year ago
johna-hill (resized).pngjohna-hill (resized).png
#764 1 year ago
Quoted from j_m_:

congrats john. it couldn't have gone to a nicer guy

I agree with this!

#765 1 year ago

Awesome!!! You definitely deserve it!!!

#766 1 year ago

Hell yeah! That’s awesome and 100% deserved, John. Congratulations!

#767 1 year ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I had Zach from Flip N Out pinball reach out to me and say that he had someone who wanted to send me a shirt and a mod for the Pinside SS and he needed my info.

Yeah, but, where's the shirt?

#768 1 year ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Yeah, but, where's the shirt?

Zach said he was fibbing about the t-shirt and mod when I had messaged him back. Needless to say, I was totally okay with that.

#769 1 year ago

LesManley I’m so happy for you. Congratulations!!

#770 1 year ago

Awesome LesManley! Very cool! And to all the secret Santas.

#771 1 year ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Seriously thou, Secret Santa: you did beyond fantastic here! Not only are you making someone real happy, but who knew LesManley would be getting his very first NIB game? That's amazing! Hey, miracles do happen! And it all goes on right here on Pinside's very best thread!

Let's keep the spirit of the holiday season going! Can't wait to see all the pics from all the other gifts as well!

#772 1 year ago

Wow just wow! Amazing and kind!

#773 1 year ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Aw man, I thought maybe someone sent you the full art package for DE Shootout, seriously got my hopes up for you

All joking aside, it couldn’t have gone to a better man, congratulations on your first NIB machine/present. Is that going to fit under your tree? You are wanting until X-mas to open it, right?

As others have stated, and LTG above: As much as you’ve given of yourself to the SS program, here and at KLOV all these years, you absolutely deserve this for your efforts.

To your SS, damn well done sir!

#774 1 year ago

Congrats John !!!! You absolutely deserve this for what you do in your spare time

#775 1 year ago
Quoted from SterlingRush:

To your SS, damn well done sir!

I apologize for leaving the SS out.

Extremely well done. You gladdened the hearts of many this Christmas season !

I only hope your thoughtfulness brings you as much happiness as it did John, and those following along.

#776 1 year ago

Congratulations, John. You totally deserve it! Thank you for doing this each year.

#777 1 year ago

You know you have to post gameplay soon so get them legs in buddy !!!!!

#778 1 year ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Amazing!! I'm glad to see this for a guy that coordinates all of this to keep it going. Congratulations!!!

#779 1 year ago

Absolutely amazing ! Congrats @Lesmanley!

#780 1 year ago

Wow amazing job Santa , well deserved congratulations John.

#781 1 year ago

Santa is real my friend !!!!!

#782 1 year ago

Wow! Congrats to you! Way to go whoever this generous sender was. Hope you have a great Christmas Santa!!!

#783 1 year ago

Awesome. Whoever did this for LesManley thank you so much. I love this thread each and every year and love seeing the creativity in all the gift givers..
Congrats John!

#784 1 year ago

That is so cool @lesmanley! I am so happy for you to experience opening up a NIB game. Toy Story was super fun to play at Pin a Go Go for me this year, the jump ramp is so cool! I hope you enjoy the heck out of it. It is well deserved that you get so much joy since you’ve created a ton of joy in lots of others by organizing this Secret Santa tradition every year. Thanks again for doing just that! To your Secret Santa, You are very giving and I admire someone such as yourself. Thanks for doing this!

#785 1 year ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Absolutely outstanding. Santa is wonderful!

#786 1 year ago

That's Awesome LesManley you absolutely deserve it. Thank you for everything you do on Pinside & Klov

#787 1 year ago

Got some gifts in the mail today from my Secret Santa after a very challenging week at work. Totally made my day. I'm going to keep them under the tree until Christmas morning to stretch out the fun. Thanks Santa!!!

IMG_2352.jpgIMG_2352.jpg
#788 1 year ago
Quoted from LesManley:

There are honestly some amazing people on this forum, I can't believe I was the recipient of something like this.

A very well-deserved gift! Congratulations, John!

And, to your Santa, may you be equally blessed! What an awesome gift!

#789 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

I apologize for leaving the SS out.
Extremely well done. You gladdened the hearts of many this Christmas season !
I only hope your thoughtfulness brings you as much happiness as it did John, and those following along.

Also, let us not forget about Zach from Flip N Out, for helping the SS with this amazing hookup. Kudos to you good sir!

#790 1 year ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Quoted from LesManley:

Omg dude thats so awesome!! I am so psyched for you!!! Bro, you deserve it for all the hard work you put in year after year setting this crazy event up. Thank you to whoever set this amazing gift I up and thank you again Lesmanley for all you do here! Enjoy your game and Merry Christmas to you, your secret santa(s), and everyone here!

#791 1 year ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Wow! That’s why I love this hobby. There are so many great people!!

#792 1 year ago

To my Santa, Thank you so much for the wonderful gifts! I absolutely needed the set of cliffys for my LAH and of course I love the shirt!.. Those are the 2 presents that I opened tonight when I received the package and I am ecstatic with what I have already received. But as you know there are still 3 more gifts in the box! I am going to save those for Christmas day so I have a little more excitement coming my way Christmas day!.. You are so Lind and generous and I really appreciate it! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I hope you and your family have the best Christmas ever!... I don't know that I have been a good enough boy this year to receive all of this but thanks again!

What my wife said as I opened the package...."Look at that smile , look how happy you are! Just like a kid"

That probably tells you all you need to know! Thank you and Merry Christmas.... nownyo see if I can wait for Christmas to open the other 3 gifts! Lol

20221209_193822 (resized).jpg20221209_193822 (resized).jpg20221209_193847 (resized).jpg20221209_193847 (resized).jpg20221209_194210 (resized).jpg20221209_194210 (resized).jpg20221209_194349 (resized).jpg20221209_194349 (resized).jpg
#793 1 year ago

Omygoodness, that TS4 just warms my heart. What a class act.

Congrats man!!!!

#794 1 year ago
Quoted from TiltingT:

To my Santa, Thank you so much for the wonderful gifts! I absolutely needed the set of cliffys for my LAH and of course I love the shirt!.. Those are the 2 presents that I opened tonight when I received the package and I am ecstatic with what I have already received. But as you know there are still 3 more gifts in the box! I am going to save those for Christmas day so I have a little more excitement coming my way Christmas day!.. You are so Lind and generous and I really appreciate it! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I hope you and your family have the best Christmas ever!... I don't know that I have been a good enough boy this year to receive all of this but thanks again!
What my wife said as I opened the package...."Look at that smile , look how happy you are! Just like a kid"
That probably tells you all you need to know! Thank you and Merry Christmas.... nownyo see if I can wait for Christmas to open the other 3 gifts! Lol
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That’s what it’s all about buddy

#795 1 year ago

Simply amazing the generosity of some people

#796 1 year ago

Astoundingly amazing and absolutely well deserved, congrats on the TS4!!!!!

(Way to go Santa!l

#797 1 year ago
Quoted from TiltingT:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Friggin' cool t-shirt! Trying to zoom in who makes it!

#798 1 year ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Friggin' cool t-shirt! Trying to zoom in who makes it!

Hopefully this will help you to find it

20221209_211554 (resized).jpg20221209_211554 (resized).jpg
#799 1 year ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Yes! I’m so happy for you! When is the new pin party!

#800 1 year ago

Thank you secret santa for the gifts. I got a magnetic bottle opener which I promptly stuck to the pinball dungeons outdoor entrance. I have a bottle opener somewhere but it can never be found so problem solved.Next is a Lionman coaster which is cool because I'll let out an occasional drunken LIONMAN!!! Usually to a confused audience.Third we have a plastic protector set for Godzilla which I'm going to put on tonight because I'd hate to have a mishap when I have protection to use. And last some Stern art blades as you can see it's one of the few mods I haven't put on yet.I like to put blades on last because I got a few scuffs on my X-men lifting the playfield up and down so to minimize chance of damage on Godzilla,blades go on last. Thank you for the thoughtful gifts.
LIONMAN!!!

20221209_180422 (resized).jpg20221209_180422 (resized).jpg20221209_180602 (resized).jpg20221209_180602 (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 125.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
PINBALLPICKERS

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

€ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Austin, MN
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 59.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Print2pin

$ 35.00
Lighting - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

$ 74.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 99.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ScottieIA Mods

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

There are 1,769 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 36.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2022-pinside-secret-santa-participants-thread-/page/16?hl=pinpickle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.