No. (resized).png
20240421_192540~3.jpg
touchdown-lions-detroit-lions.gif
winnipeg-jets-go-jets-go.gif
fire-burn.gif
20240420_201842~2.jpg
Screenshot_20240420_112254_Firefox.jpg
Screenshot_20240420_094303_Firefox.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MasterBlaster.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4002 11 months ago

Is this the place to talk about how the Stanley Cup will be in USA for yet another year?
Too soon?
Seriously though I didn’t come in to troll and I’ll admit that I really don’t start watching NHL much until the playoffs…but once they start, I’m all in!
Gotta say I’m sad that there won’t be multiple playoff games to watch every day now. Bummer!
Round 1 games were amazing. Round 2 was a little hit and miss…way more blowouts than I would’ve expected.
Hopefully the conference finals get back to the tight scores and dramatic OT finishes that we saw more of in Round 1.
LOVE THAT PLAYOFF HOCKEY!

1 week later
#4080 11 months ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

Jonathan Quick is always the first one that comes to my mind.
I'm kinda pulling for Florida and Vegas. Like to see somebody win that hasn't before.

Both of those teams seem scrappy and hungry for a title. Could be a fun final to watch.

#4081 11 months ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Adios Dubas, yelling at fans and ho humming at an extension to manage the Leafs after 1 - 2nd round playoff resume??

I feel like the Leafs aren’t doing themselves any favors by keeping him around. Although I think sometimes a storied franchise puts undue pressure on itself to bring in big names or make blockbuster trades, instead of finding upcoming talent or developing talent from within. It’s a tough spot, because the expectation is to win or be a contender every year. No time to take a few years to rebuild, even if that ends up being the path needed to bring the Cup back.

#4093 11 months ago
Quoted from meSz:

Just so bad. Down 2-0, down in the game and you do something so stupid!
A lot of empty seats in Dallas already (second period). Not going to be a good scene come game 4 at Dallas!

Woof. I know it’s in the heat of battle and everything, but BENN…c’mon man…the dude was already down on the ice. Leave him be, and get back in the game! A comedy of errors in a very short time frame. Dallas is a better team than they’re showing right now. They need to clear their heads and try to show the fans why they belong in the conference final.

3 weeks later
#4217 10 months ago

I think the season is over tonight (with or without Tkachuk in the lineup) unless Florida somehow figures out how to stay out of the penalty box.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MasterBlaster.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2022-nhl-hockey-thread-?tu=MasterBlaster and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.