Screenshot_20240416_190436_theScore.jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
giphy-711012766.gif
Screenshot_20240413-194155_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240413_174759_theScore.jpg
futurama-serious.gif
There are 5,467 posts in this topic. You are on page 69 of 110.
#3401 1 year ago
Quoted from Ryjack:

That's me.... hoping for a Canadian final Oil and Leafs!

Welcome aboard. Gluck!!

#3402 1 year ago

Thanks...u2!

#3403 1 year ago
Quoted from Ryjack:

That's me.... hoping for a Canadian final Oil and Leafs!

A Calgarian cheering for the Oilers and Leafs... Did hell freeze over?

#3404 1 year ago

Picks made and should be in the league, let me know or if need to fix anything. It only made us pick the total number of games in round 1 and not the other rounds, correct?

#3405 1 year ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

Picks made and should be in the league, let me know or if need to fix anything. It only made us pick the total number of games in round 1 and not the other rounds, correct?

no they want all the rounds and the final total goals scored by both teams in the finals

#3406 1 year ago

That's how mine was as well.

@luch, To confirm, you saying you were able to select the number of games in round 2 etc?

#3407 1 year ago
Quoted from koji:

luch, To confirm, you saying you were able to select the number of games in round 2 etc?

Yes. It's for both round 1 and 2.
Nothing for round 3 and just total goals for the finals.

The site is so screwed up its anyone's guess if you did it properly or not. Lol

#3408 1 year ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Yes. It's for both round 1 and 2.
Nothing for round 3 and just total goals for the finals.
The site is so screwed up its anyone's guess if you did it properly or not. Lol

Basically....if you make your bracket all the way to the finals, select the winner and type in how many goals you predict for the series....and click submit.

You should be fine.

#3409 1 year ago
Quoted from koji:

luch, To confirm, you saying you were able to select the number of games in round 2 etc?

I picked all the winners in each round all the way through and cup winner, Total goals for the cup only. It only had me pick the series Total number of each games in round 1 only. I thought usually each round need to picks Total games in each series.

#3410 1 year ago

I picked all the winners in each round all the way through and cup winner, Total goals for the cup only. It only had me pick the series Total number of each games in round 1 only. I thought usually each round need to picks Total games in each series.

I'm sure you did round two as well. It just doesn't show up in your bracket like it does the first round.

I doubt you would of been able to complete the bracket without the round 2 # of games tie breaker selection.

#3411 1 year ago

Yes this is what has always come up on mine. thanks!

#3412 1 year ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

I'm sure you did round two as well. It just doesn't show up in your bracket like it does the first round.
I doubt you would of been able to complete the bracket without the round 2 # of games tie breaker selection.

ImNotNorm , Yes, no issues selecting the winning team all the way up, but actual number of games only seems to be selectable in the first round.. then you just pick winners to the cup, where you can also enter the number of goals.

#3413 1 year ago

TheLaw has joined!! 21 members now.

It's getting serious!!

#3414 1 year ago
Quoted from koji:

ImNotNorm , Yes, no issues selecting the winning team all the way up, but actual number of games only seems to be selectable in the first round.. then you just pick winners to the cup, where you can also enter the number of goals.

After further research....it's only the 1st round that requires the # of games for each series.

20230417_120300.jpg20230417_120300.jpg

So maybe they initially had it where you needed to select the 2nd round and then decided to get rid of it?

I remember choosing the # of games for the 2nd round though.

More NHL tom-foolery.

#3415 1 year ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

After further research....it's only the 1st round that requires the # of games for each series.
[quoted image]
So maybe they initially had it where you needed to select the 2nd round and then decided to get rid of it?
More NHL tom-foolery.

And it says the deadline to change your picks/selections is 6:59pm EST on April 19th.

Which is weird....picks should be locked in at puckdrop of game 1.

#3416 1 year ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

And it says the deadline to change your picks/selections is 6:59pm EST on April 19th.
Which is weird....picks should be locked in at puckdrop of game 1.

Yeah, It stated that in the beginning which seemed odd.. lol. Odds change a lot based on the first game.. lol

#3417 1 year ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

[quoted image]
More NHL tom-foolery.

Yeah IDK, I was the first to enter my picks in the league, and it did not change for me.. but certainly from the sound of the issues, it would not surprise me if they had some odd stuff going on.

#3418 1 year ago

ImNotNorm Could you confirm again the details for the pool? Winner will get the hat, something about shipping some stuff from the past winner?

#3419 1 year ago
Quoted from koji:

ImNotNorm Could you confirm again the details for the pool? Winner will get the hat, something about shipping some stuff from the past winner?

Second place can have some old pop bumper caps (broken) I have laying around. Postage not included.

#3420 1 year ago
Quoted from koji:

Winner gets my Oilers jinx hat. I have shipping covered.

And here's this...

#3421 1 year ago

Glad that the playoffs start today. This reigning champ wants to wish good luck to all..a pix of my b day cake from Saturday..it should of said ‘average pin player’

6B9C56D4-CDBE-49E3-BC18-6A8520B35ED2 (resized).jpeg6B9C56D4-CDBE-49E3-BC18-6A8520B35ED2 (resized).jpeg
#3422 1 year ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

Glad that the playoffs start today. This reigning champ wants to wish good luck to all..a pix of my b day cake from Saturday..it should of said ‘average pin player’
[quoted image]

Happy birthday dude!

You can't shark the "average" player bit when your pinside account is 7yrs old, and you have a collection history of 19 games. lol

#3423 1 year ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

[quoted image]

Happy birthday Andy!

#3424 1 year ago
Quoted from OldHockeyGuy:

Timballwizard with the Olympic Hockey (Williams '71) game he reconditioned and packed up for me.
[quoted image]

How’s the pin playing?? I love mine

#3425 1 year ago

Thanks Koji n Henry..and Koji..just because I’ve gone through some games, it doesn’t make me a good player. I’ve put up decent scores on a few of them, but I’m an average pin player!

#3426 1 year ago

One hour left 'til go time. Good luck to everyone's favorite team, unless you are an Avs or Bruins fan, then GFY!

#3427 1 year ago

Looks like we have 22 members for the Pinside NHL bracket challenge.

A lot of people vying for that Oilers jinx hat!!

#3428 1 year ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Looks like we have 22 members for the Pinside NHL bracket challenge.
A lot of people vying for that Oilers jinx hat!!

My dashboard is showing I have two entries, if you would check to make sure I only have one?

#3429 1 year ago
Quoted from meSz:

My dashboard is showing I have two entries, if you would check to make sure I only have one?

cdnpinbacon would be able to see that. He has the group moderator status.

So far, I haven't seen a duplicate MeSz team name.

#3430 1 year ago

Gimme a VGK/Bruins final:
IMG_0519 (resized).jpegIMG_0519 (resized).jpeg

#3431 1 year ago

Still watching the two games on out here on West Coast, might have one overtime game as Dallas just hit the post

#3432 1 year ago

Still watching the two games on out here on West Coast, might have one overtime game as Dallas just hit the post

Two Overtime games and a bourbon why not, kings just tied it with 6 on 4 goalie pulled on power play with 16.7 sec

#3433 1 year ago

Good night two great OT finishes, one double OT and one single OT night caps

#3434 1 year ago

I made it to the end of regulation with the Stars here at 11:30 central. Sorry, NHL, I can’t go past midnight anymore.

#3435 1 year ago
Quoted from newovad:

I made it to the end of regulation with the Stars here at 11:30 central. Sorry, NHL, I can’t go past midnight anymore.

I made it, but now I'm tired. MN got some pretty crazy bounces in 2ot

#3436 1 year ago

Good night two great OT finishes, one double OT and one single OT night caps

Edmonton blew that badly.

Bouchard may have scored a beauty early... but a few bad penalties.

#3437 1 year ago

I wonder if some brackets will be changed before puck drop tomorrow. Lol

#3438 1 year ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

I wonder if some brackets will be changed before puck drop tomorrow. Lol

Are we allowing that? Haha.

#3439 1 year ago
Quoted from koji:

Don't see how you can stop it. It's a rule for the bracket challenge. I'm keeping mine the way they are.

I got 3/4 wins last night.
Hoping for 4/4 tonight!

I think once the picks are locked in we will be able to view each others brackets in the pinside league.

#3440 1 year ago

I’m happy w the kings winning last night..puck the coilers!

#3441 1 year ago
Quoted from koji:

it shouldn't be allowed

#3442 1 year ago
Quoted from luch:

it shouldn't be allowed

I agree but the NHL set the bracket challenge rules. Can't really stop it.

#3443 1 year ago
Quoted from Canuck_pinhead:

Edmonton blew that badly.
Bouchard may have scored a beauty early... but a few bad penalties.

So with my Pens out of the playoffs I am adopting Edmonton. It's only one game but with the way the played last night with outshooting and leading the Kings throughout the game only to blow it..... it's like watching the Pens!

#3444 1 year ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

I agree but the NHL set the bracket challenge rules. Can't really stop it.

yes you can , just tell those people to not change anything , those that do your out !

#3445 1 year ago
Quoted from luch:

yes you can , just tell those people to not change anything , those that do your out !

How do you know they changed the bracket? You can't see anyone's picks until they are locked in.

And once locked they cannot be changed.

#3446 1 year ago

did not know that , so yeah just stupid rules , sorry about that

#3447 1 year ago
Quoted from luch:

stupid rules

Agreed!

#3448 1 year ago
Quoted from luch:

did not know that , so yeah just stupid rules , sorry about that

They can leave the bracket open till the 3rd round and I would still get it wrong!

#3449 1 year ago
Quoted from luch:

Pinside honor system . I put EDM in 6, so I guess I can still keep my fingers crossed. haha

#3450 1 year ago
Quoted from koji:

Pinside honor system . I put EDM in 6, so I guess I can still keep my fingers crossed. haha

me too !

There are 5,467 posts in this topic. You are on page 69 of 110.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2022-nhl-hockey-thread-/page/69?hl=canuck_pinhead and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.