Screenshot_20240408_100247_theScore~2.jpg
Screenshot_20240407_172816_Firefox.jpg
Screenshot_20240407_123954_Firefox.jpg
IMG_20240406_164630.jpg
NHL (resized).png
IMG_8998 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8967 (resized).png
20240323_163715~2.jpg
There are 5,406 posts in this topic. You are on page 56 of 109.
#2751 1 year ago

No, they are playing right now in Finland and again tomorrow.

#2752 1 year ago
Quoted from avspin:

No, they are playing right now in Finland and again tomorrow.

Wow...need to focus on my work now
I wished Makar played for the Milk

#2753 1 year ago

So it's Friday night and there is one game on the schedule, what kind of fuckery is this? I'm ready to cut loose with some drinks and there are no games on!

#2754 1 year ago

Wings played a good game all around today, beating the Isles 3-0. They scored on a power play, at even strength, and short-handed. They played good D as a team, and Husso was solid in goal (really glad the Wings picked him up).

#2755 1 year ago

RIP Peter McNab. 1952-2022. If you’re an Avs fan you know. Thanks for everything Peter and I’m glad you got to see the Avs win a cup last season. We’ll miss you!

#2756 1 year ago
Quoted from BossaNova:

RIP Peter McNab. 1952-2022. If you’re an Avs fan you know. Thanks for everything Peter and I’m glad you got to see the Avs win a cup last season. We’ll miss you!

Ahh man, that stinks. He was the color guy for the Devils ages ago (and ex-player). Saw him signing autographs after a game once, seemed thrilled to be interacting with the fans. Can still picture his big smile! RIP

#2757 1 year ago

McNab was a stand out guy and will be missed!

#2760 1 year ago

The Milk expires in the 1st round Luch

#2761 1 year ago

Can't wait to watch this tilt. Snacks ready , chilled Pabst refreshments tested and my wife is content!
Life is good at the Bacon residence.

1667865432301632946811826082139 (resized).jpg1667865432301632946811826082139 (resized).jpg
#2762 1 year ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Can't wait to watch this tilt. Snacks ready , chilled Pabst refreshments tested and my wife is content!
[quoted image]

Did you get your wife a "suitcase" of Pabst? Oh wait, what thread is this?

#2763 1 year ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

[quoted image]

I'll be watching while rockin' the Oilers jinx hat that I'll be gifting to this year's playoff pool winner.

I guess that means the Oilers will lose.

#2764 1 year ago

By the way....these digital boards with the ads changing and animating during the game is almost worse than the FOX glow puck.

I find it annoying as heck. The ads should only change during a stopping in play, not during gameplay.

#2765 1 year ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

By the way....these digital boards with the ads changing and animating during the game is almost worse than the FOX glow puck.
I find it annoying as heck. The ads should only change during a stopping in play, not during gameplay.

Agree! I love when the play is up against the boards and the players bleed into the ad! No way of picking up the puck if it's by the boards as well. Wait till next year as ESPN (TSN in Canada) want to do same thing on the ice.

#2766 1 year ago

Heard an interesting interview on the am radio on the way home w my president Jim Rutherford. Things obviously aren’t going well here in the couve, and he’s upset. No words of encouragement to coach Boudreau, so he’s a dead man walking. And this 5 game road trip that starts tomorrow in Ottawa might get things heating up more so. Says he’s open for business, and wants to get younger and acquire picks..I thought that Hughes, Pettersson, and Demko would be untouchable, but what do I know..the chemistry here right now sucks..

#2767 1 year ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

Heard an interesting interview on the am radio on the way home w my president Jim Rutherford. Things obviously aren’t going well here in the couve, and he’s upset. No words of encouragement to coach Boudreau, so he’s a dead man walking. And this 5 game road trip that starts tomorrow in Ottawa might get things heating up more so. Says he’s open for business, and wants to get younger and acquire picks..I thought that Hughes, Pettersson, and Demko would be untouchable, but what do I know..the chemistry here right now sucks..

Canucks mistake was hiring Rutherford to begin with. No one will convince me that Rutherford wasn't fired from the Penguins. Lemieux did him a favor by letting him "take time off for personal reasons" as opposed to firing him.

#2768 1 year ago

Oilers are playing against 2 teams tonight.

The Capitals....and themselves.

#2769 1 year ago

Ryan Reynolds is trying to buy the Sens.

#2770 1 year ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Ryan Reynolds is trying to buy the Sens.

Wish he'd buy the Canucks

#2771 1 year ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

Too bad Hwy but at least the Couv have a better record since forever in the playoffs..aside from the Cup stolen from the Leafs by Kerry Fraser. Can you not take solace in that?

#2772 1 year ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

I'll be watching while rockin' the Oilers jinx hat that I'll be gifting to this year's playoff pool winner.
I guess that means the Oilers will lose.

Since I will be a heavy weight in the pool, (according to history) to win, keep it off your head

#2773 1 year ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Oilers are playing against 2 teams tonight.
The Capitals....and themselves.

Too bad Oilers Goaltending is a mess. Lots of term in Campbell contract. 5 years???

#2774 1 year ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Too bad Oilers Goaltending is a mess. Lots of term in Campbell contract. 5 years???

Why do I see Matt Murray in Edmonton soon?

#2775 1 year ago

Canucks had an ugly 1st n 2nd period, but somehow find a way n beat the Sens. Back up goalie Spencer Martin was great, again..and I’m hoping that Evander Kanes surgery goes well after taking a skate on his wrist earlier 2nite

#2776 1 year ago

The Blues may never win again.

#2777 1 year ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

Canucks had an ugly 1st n 2nd period, but somehow find a way n beat the Sens. Back up goalie Spencer Martin was great, again..and I’m hoping that Evander Kanes surgery goes well after taking a skate on his wrist earlier 2nite

Yeah, kind of liking some of the fresh blood on the team.. they have the grit to keep pushing.

#2778 1 year ago

Evander Kane in ‘stable’ condition after opponent accidentally skates over his wrist

https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/09/sport/evander-kane-wrist-injury-edmonton-oilers-spt-intl/index.html

#2779 1 year ago
Quoted from meSz:

Evander Kane in ‘stable’ condition after opponent accidentally skates over his wrist
https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/09/sport/evander-kane-wrist-injury-edmonton-oilers-spt-intl/index.html

Looks like he's out for 3-4 months.

#2780 1 year ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Looks like he's out for 3-4 months.

Little less firepower now means they may have to play D and have goaltending capable of .900 or better

#2781 1 year ago

Pens with the dreaded two goal lead again vs the Caps! Kuemper with two soft goals.

Update: now the dreaded 3 goal lead for pens.

#2782 1 year ago

Rangers in Detroit taking on Wings tonight, Shesterkin vs. Husso.

#2783 1 year ago

If Detroit can beat the Rangers they can make the playoffs.

#2784 1 year ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

If Detroit can beat the Rangers they can make the playoffs.

Detroit couldn't beat a Habs team without Anderson

#2785 1 year ago
Quoted from Canuck_pinhead:

Detroit couldn't beat a Habs team without Anderson

I’m not counting on playoffs for Wings. They’ve had a couple bad games (especially the loss to the Sabres), but they’re not a pushover. They got some good additions, such as Copp, Husso, Perron, and Chiarot, and they’re playing good D.

#2786 1 year ago

Game was tied at 2 after two periods, and all has fallen apart for the Wings, who are clearly outmatched tonight. At 6:30 to go in the game, it’s Rangers 7 Wings 2.

#2787 1 year ago

OK Oilers fans say it with me ... M-U-R-R-A-Y .... M-U-R-R-A-Y .... M-U-R-R-A-Y

Quoted from wolverinetuner:

I’m not counting on playoffs for Wings

So early in the season but like the way the Wings are playing. Make the playoffs, I think they can do that.

#2788 1 year ago
Quoted from meSz:

OK Oilers fans say it with me ... M-U-R-R-A-Y .... M-U-R-R-A-Y .... M-U-R-R-A-Y

So early in the season but like the way the Wings are playing. Make the playoffs, I think they can do that.

The division is stacked.

#2789 1 year ago

Pens in a swoon..too old and .9fat off of previous success. LEAFS WIN

#2790 1 year ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Pens in a swoon..too old and fat off of previous success. LEAFS WIN

#2791 1 year ago

Edit had a few test beers

#2792 1 year ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Edit had a few test beers

No way..how bad are your leafs gonna beat up on my nux 2mrw night?

#2793 1 year ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

No way..how bad are your leafs gonna beat up on my nux 2mrw night?

Very bad

#2794 1 year ago

If the Canucks start Spencer Martin, I’ll go 5-4 Vancity!

#2795 1 year ago

I'll add an extra fiver in your present HWY. MILK WIN.

#2796 1 year ago

I don't know what's worse. Putting money on the leafs winning, or against Vancouver that notoriously wins games they lose on paper.

#2797 1 year ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Pens in a swoon..too old and .9fat off of previous success. LEAFS WIN

$5 bet to Pinside you in???

#2798 1 year ago

Leafs 5 top scorers are a combined -16.

Sure do miss Hyman.

#2799 1 year ago

The Borje Salming tributes moved me to tears , Sittler will always be one one favorite Leafs too.

#2800 1 year ago
Quoted from meSz:

$5 bet to Pinside you in???

Too late..would of Mesz

There are 5,406 posts in this topic. You are on page 56 of 109.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2022-nhl-hockey-thread-/page/56 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.