Screenshot_20240420_112254_Firefox.jpg
Screenshot_20240420_094303_Firefox.jpg
IMG_6348 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240419_083434_Firefox~2.jpg
san-jose-sharks-sad-san-jose-sharks.gif
Screenshot_20240418_133730_Firefox.jpg
243A0410 (resized).jpg
243A6502_3179 (resized).jpeg
There are 5,596 posts in this topic. You are on page 53 of 112.
#2601 1 year ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

It’s missing a c in front of that hat! Adorable dogs thou..

I can add a C....or sign it....or even burn it.

Whatever the winner of this year's pinside playoff bracket wants.

#2602 1 year ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

I can add a C....or sign it....or even burn it.
Whatever the winner of this year's pinside playoff bracket wants.

If I were the winner I would want you to do like the Edmonton organization would do. Take that nice hat that has years to go and trade it away for something older that won't last.

Prost to another NHL season.

BA5FB8E4-C40E-4C82-A6E7-33BDF7D7EB79 (resized).jpegBA5FB8E4-C40E-4C82-A6E7-33BDF7D7EB79 (resized).jpeg
#2603 1 year ago

On this day in 1984, Mario Lemieux scored a goal on his first shot, on his first shift, in his NHL debut with the Pittsburgh Penguins.

#TodayInHockeyHistory
1 of my faves back in the day..
Big test on opening night for my Canucks vs Oilers ..hopefully Demko stands on his head, and gets the W tonight!
F536DD0E-BFBF-4111-80B9-EA4D0DEC4F23 (resized).jpegF536DD0E-BFBF-4111-80B9-EA4D0DEC4F23 (resized).jpeg

#2604 1 year ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

On this day in 1984, Mario Lemieux scored a goal on his first shot, on his first shift, in his NHL debut with the Pittsburgh Penguins.
#TodayInHockeyHistory
1 of my faves back in the day..
Big test on opening night for my Canucks vs Oilers ..hopefully Demko stands on his head, and gets the W tonight!
[quoted image]

Oil v canucks should be a good match up.
Last nights first game was a good one.

My Habs may get thumped badly tonight.

#2605 1 year ago

LET'S GOOOOO!!!!

#2606 1 year ago

Wild night in Montreal. So glad hockey is back!

#2607 1 year ago

Habs surprise the leafs on opening night..who predicted that result?!

#2608 1 year ago

Leafs doing Leaf things.

#2609 1 year ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

Habs surprise the leafs on opening night..who predicted that result?!

Sure as shit not me... wow!

#2610 1 year ago

Leafs will beat Washington tonite--book it.
Mathews 2 points. Minor midget Marner 2 points.

#2611 1 year ago

What a disaster. Nice save Samsanosave

#2612 1 year ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Leafs will beat Washington tonite--book it.
Mathews 2 points. Minor midget Marner 2 points.

Wanted to check out the leafs/caps, but it’s blacked out here in Vancouver?! Have to settle for this game to get my fix..that Thursday night football game is fn boring

18E761AD-E682-4A42-8F24-19213E173BB7 (resized).jpeg18E761AD-E682-4A42-8F24-19213E173BB7 (resized).jpeg
#2613 1 year ago

Flames and Rado be a good game!!

Penalty already??

#2614 1 year ago

VIPLeague.im

^ Free streaming of all NHL games.

#2615 1 year ago

Wish I could see it here in Denver..... Cable dispute with the AVS Broadcaster Altitude Sports..and they Own the team, Kroenke Sports produces/Provides it.

Kroenke Sports and Comcast/Xfinity in a 3 year pissing match........ missed my AVS on TV for last 3 years........... and then if I get a Streaming service or ESPN+ it is Blacked Out as well - Fuk em all -

#2616 1 year ago
Quoted from v8torino:

Wish I could see it here in Denver..... Cable dispute with the AVS Broadcaster Altitude Sports..and they Own the team, Kroenke Sports produces/Provides it.
Kroenke Sports and Comcast/Xfinity in a 3 year pissing match........ missed my AVS on TV for last 3 years........... and then if I get a Streaming service or ESPN+ it is Blacked Out as well - Fuk em all -

If you're streaming games all you need to do is change your IP address. To do this legit download IPConfiig. This is a paid service but comes in handy a lot. Allows you to change where you're streaming from.

#2617 1 year ago

Watching Stars game and man (apologies up front) this woman announcer is Fn horrible.

#2618 1 year ago

Roger that meSz - TY, Will look into that......... not much of a streamer or computer watcher........... Want to push on my "ON" on my cable controller remote and have it appear...have 4 TV's on cable and the outside garage TV gets the most use as I am outside/garage/mechanic/cigar smoker guy.

#2619 1 year ago
Quoted from v8torino:

Roger that meSz - TY, Will look into that......... not much of a streamer or computer watcher........... Want to push on my "ON" on my cable controller remote and have it appear...have 4 TV's on cable and the outside garage TV gets the most use as I am outside/garage/mechanic/cigar smoker guy.

Yeah it's so hard to watch these days as you need to have streaming services to watch all of your teams games. One night might be ESPN, next night might be TNT, some other nights it maybe national coverage on ESPN only. Use to have an "NHL app" that I could watch every game .... no longer as the NHL shut them down!

Now I am listening to Pippi Longstocking announce a game with streaming issue!

#2620 1 year ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

VIPLeague.im
^ Free streaming of all NHL games.

Nhlbite.com is another site I use.

FYI

#2621 1 year ago
Quoted from meSz:

Yeah it's so hard to watch these days as you need to have streaming services to watch all of your teams games. One night might be ESPN, next night might be TNT, some other nights it maybe national coverage on ESPN only. Use to have an "NHL app" that I could watch every game .... no longer as the NHL shut them down!
Now I am listening to Pippi Longstocking announce a game with streaming issue!

Sounds like a mouse announcing the play. She's barely audible.

#2622 1 year ago

I'm an Avs fan, hardcore. The only way now for me to get all the home broadcasts only is to use a VPN. I go to the UK (VPN) and sign up on NHL TV using a fake address, pay the $110 annually. Then I downloaded the VPN app on my Fire cube (yes, I can do it on the computer easier but I want the large screen) I need to log into the VPN in UK or Europe, then go to the NHL app and it's just as it use to be. I can start the game an hour into it from beginning, no spoilers, fast forward through commercials. Just like center ice use to be before espn.
But, this season there seems to be an issue with NHL TV international for a lot of people outside the US. Hoping it gets fixed in the next day or two. Otherwise I have to wait until the came is over and hope ESPN shows the Avs feed.

#2623 1 year ago

I watched a couple of pre-season games on ESPN +. No complaints, other than the same commercial for some shitty cologne played virtually every break. Johnny Depp playing a few riffs from "Wild Thing" in the desert while a few wolves roamed around. Simply terrible. Played at every commercial break. If that shit keeps up, I might have to ditch hockey to keep my sanity.

#2624 1 year ago

Just signed up for Bally Sports Detroit to watch Wings games. Hopefully D will be better this season!

#2625 1 year ago

Jake Allen is standing on his head! Through first period, Red Wings have 25 shots on goal (more than any period last season) vs. Habs’ 10, but game is still scoreless.

#2626 1 year ago

Is anyone else watching the goaltending clinic Jake Allen is putting on against the Wings tonight? Still no score after 2 periods even though Wings have dominated the play against Habs.

#2627 1 year ago

FINALLY!! Rookie Soderblom breaks through and scores for Wings in his first NHL game early in third period!

#2628 1 year ago

Too early to talk about Calder Trophy? …

#2629 1 year ago
Quoted from wolverinetuner:

Too early to talk about Calder Trophy? …

Not really. I'm sure bacon is already planning the parade route in Toronto for the leafs winning the cup.

#2630 1 year ago

Wings scored empty-netter to go ahead 2-0 with a minute to go, but Montreal still left the net empty , so Wings score a second empty-netter. Derek Lalonde starts with 3-0 win as Wings’ HC.

#2631 1 year ago

Wings scored empty-netter to go ahead 2-0 with a minute to go, but Montreal still left the net empty , so Wings score a second empty-netter. Derek Lalonde starts with 3-0 win as Wings’ HC.

Stevey Y is going to have that team firing on all cylinders.

#2632 1 year ago
Quoted from v8torino:

try nhl66.ir
kinda sucks, but you can watch em still

#2633 1 year ago

Is anyone else watching the goaltending clinic Jake Allen is putting on against the Wings tonight? Still no score after 2 periods even though Wings have dominated the play against Habs.

He deserved better from his team.
Got no help.

#2634 1 year ago

So pumped! Going to the Flea Market! On the lookout for a cool hockey bobblehead and a fresh Rock T shirt!

#2635 1 year ago

And hockey tonite...life is good!

#2636 1 year ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

So pumped! Going to the Flea Market! On the lookout for a cool hockey bobblehead and a fresh Rock T shirt!

400 flea?

#2638 1 year ago
16658581437793532203090663889494 (resized).jpg16658581437793532203090663889494 (resized).jpg
#2639 1 year ago

400 flea?
Official rock t shirts, quality pressed and heavy cotton...not the cheap see through shirts sold nowadays. I rarely buy clothes but when I do, it's dosaquis

#2640 1 year ago

Leafys 2-night in a trounce over little brother.

#2641 1 year ago

Habs-Caps tonight! I'll be there.

#2642 1 year ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Leafys 2-night in a trounce over little brother.

Matt Murray injured groin in practice today.

#2643 1 year ago

Dylan Larkin scores with 0.5 seconds to go in 2nd period, puts Wings up 4-2 over NJ, despite being outshot 31-17 so far. Alex Nedeljkovoc outstanding in net for Wings.

#2644 1 year ago

New coach in Dallas with most of the same players and they've actually scored multiple goals from multiple lines. Now, let's just hope that sticks.

#2645 1 year ago

My favorite sports shit poster, UrinatingTree, dispensing his wisdom on the 2022/2023 NHL season.

#2646 1 year ago

Nine games tonight! All ready for the Battle of the “Ings,” Kings vs. Wings.

#2647 1 year ago

Kings’ Alex Edler skated without a helmet in pre-game warmups, got hit in the head with a puck, and is not in the game yet. What are the odds?

#2648 1 year ago

Kings’ Alex Edler skated without a helmet in pre-game warmups, got hit in the head with a puck, and is not in the game yet. What are the odds?

That sucks, hope he’s gonna be okay. He’s still missed here in Vancouver..the eagle was a pretty good D man here for a long time

#2649 1 year ago

Fucking Leafs...

#2650 1 year ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Fucking Leafs...

....tie it up!

There are 5,596 posts in this topic. You are on page 53 of 112.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2022-nhl-hockey-thread-/page/53?hl=oldhockeyguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.