20240226_193810.jpg
20240226_161451.jpg
20240226_161446.jpg
20240226_125342~2.jpg
Screenshot_20240224_194317_theScore~3.jpg
Screenshot_20240222_221844_theScore~2.jpg
1129780828-38029122.jpeg
90eeac31cdc4711f6543486ca260232e-475479658.jpg

There are 5,244 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 105.
#151 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

head to head sports capability with 2 machines ...how many people would buy 2?

Maybe not physically linked... but via internet you could play other "teams"

#152 2 years ago

Undisputed offer sheet champions!!!! Lol

Bergevin's pride must be in tatters.
Screenshot_20210905-184740.pngScreenshot_20210905-184740.png

#153 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Undisputed offer sheet champions!!!! Lol
Bergevin's pride must be in tatters.
[quoted image]

Idk...
$6M for a third line Centre... I think they lost here.
Habs turned the picks into a quality replacement in Dvorak.

#154 2 years ago
Quoted from Canuck_pinhead:

Idk...
$6M for a third line Centre... I think they lost here.
Habs turned the picks into a quality replacement in Dvorak.

I agree the habs won in the long run. I would have taken the same approach the Habs did. A 1st and 3rd for Kotkaniemi you say? Thank you very much!!

Still....Bergevin's pride took a hit. This was a personal shot across the bow by the Hurricanes and Don Waddell. Message sending in the purest form.

I think it'll also set a precedent for future offer sheets. GMs may be a little hesitant to offer them now after seeing this back and forth between the Habs/Canes.

#155 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

I agree the habs won in the long run. I would have taken the same approach the Habs did. A 1st and 3rd for Kotkaniemi you say? Thank you very much!!
Still....Bergevin's pride took a hit. This was a personal shot across the bow by the Hurricanes and Don Waddell. Message sending in the purest form.
I think it'll also set a precedent for future offer sheets. GMs may be a little hesitant to offer them now after seeing this back and forth between the Habs/Canes.

I agree w you..I’m kinda scared that my gm Jim Benning hasn’t signed E. Pettersson & Q. Hughes to new contracts yet..and we’re a month away from the season starting

#156 2 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

I agree w you..I’m kinda scared that my gm Jim Benning hasn’t signed E. Pettersson & Q. Hughes to new contracts yet..and we’re a month away from the season starting

Ya. Surprised neither has signed yet.
VAN needs both those guys desperately.

#157 2 years ago

I'm looking forward to the season this year! Hopefully covid doesn't cause havok with the schedule.

#158 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

I'm looking forward to the season this year! Hopefully covid doesn't cause havok with the schedule.

I'm right there with you, ready for the season to start! The only other sports I really follow are boxing/mma, and the majority of their events are on the weekends. I've pretty much given up on the NFL, the pacing of the game is just so awful. They somehow manage to stretch the games out to about three hours of air time, with around a solid hour of commercials per game! It's nice to have something to watch during the week with hockey on almost every night since I also don't watch regular television programs.

Is your new avatar the Imamaculate Baywatch on a piece of toast? LMAO!

#159 2 years ago
Quoted from beergut666:

Is your new avatar the Imamaculate Baywatch on a piece of toast? LMAO!

Yup. I make a for sale thread to sell the piece of toast with the pinball machine apparition but the mods shut it down claiming it was a fake ad.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-toast-apparition

So I made it my avatar instead.

#160 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Yup. I make a for sale thread to sell the piece of toast with the pinball machine apparition but the mods shut it down claiming it was a fake ad.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-toast-apparition
So I made it my avatar instead.

I thought you were signifying Edmonton's season!

#161 2 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

I thought you were signifying Edmonton's season!

Hahaha yea they are probably toast again this year.

Is it odd that, although I live in Edmonton, I get some enjoyment watching them lose?

#162 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Hahaha yea they are probably toast again this year.
Is it odd that, although I live in Edmonton, I get some enjoyment watching them lose?

Not at all, it's called accepting the fact your team sucks!

Being from Pittsburgh, I went through the same thing for few decades with the Penguins and let's not even talk about our minor league baseball team the Pirates!

#163 2 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Being from Pittsburgh, I went through the same thing for few decades with the Penguins and let's not even talk about our minor league baseball team the Pirates!

Edmonton isn't my team

I just happen to live in the same city.

#164 2 years ago

Hues a Sens fan

#165 2 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Hahaha ! Pirates
Jays chasing wild card

#166 2 years ago

Crosby out 6 weeks with wrist surgery
Malkin out indefinitely with knee
Letang pulled his vagina and return uncertain

#167 2 years ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Tough sledding outta the gates for the flightless birds..looking forward to hopefully a full season

#168 2 years ago

Where you reading this info? I see ....
Crosby - Expected to be out until at least Oct 23
Malkin - Questionable for start of season (this is a shame as Malkin really only shines anymore when Crosby is out)
LeTang - As much as I criticized him the past several years I thought LeTang played pretty well second half of the season. Being his last year on his contract I'd expect a big year for him. He recently advised the Penguins he has no desire to go elsewhere.

#169 2 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Malkin - Questionable for start of season (this is a shame as Malkin really only shines anymore when Crosby is out)
LeTang - As much as I criticized him the past several years I thought LeTang played pretty well second half of the season. Being his last year on his contract I'd expect a big year for him. He recently advised the Penguins he has no desire to go elsewhere.

Maybe he's making predictions for a month from now? Lol

1 week later
#170 2 years ago

The BlueJackets have un-invited Zac Rinaldo to their training camp for this season. The reason? He refuses to get vaccinated.

He will, however, report to the BlueJackets AHL affiliate for training camp. (Not sure how that makes sense)

Assistant coach for the BlueJackets, Sylvain Lefebvre, has also been replaced due to his refusal to get vaccinated.

https://www.sportsnet.ca/nhl/article/zac-rinaldo-wont-attend-blue-jackets-training-camp-due-vaccination-status

#171 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

The BlueJackets have un-invited Zac Rinaldo to their training camp for this season. The reason? He refuses to get vaccinated.

At 31 years old he should've just retired but no one would care. This way he gets his name in the news once again and for the last time!

In other NHL News.....I received an email about the special on Amazon Prime Video - All Or Nothing: Toronto Maple Leafs
https://www.primevideo.com/detail/amzn1.dv.gti.00b38ef3-3070-456d-8ec8-362aa4c4289a

Since it's the Leafs it's a safe bet to say it will be NOTHING!

#172 2 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

At 31 years old he should've just retired but no one would care. This way he gets his name in the news once again and for the last time!
In other NHL News.....I received an email about the special on Amazon Prime Video - All Or Nothing: Toronto Maple Leafs
https://www.primevideo.com/detail/amzn1.dv.gti.00b38ef3-3070-456d-8ec8-362aa4c4289a

In the article the NHL states that only 10-15 NHL haven't yet been vaccinated. Not bad for a group of 700+ players.

#173 2 years ago

Open and shut investigation. Nothing found. Nothing to see here folks.

https://abcnews.go.com/Sports/evidence-found-san-jose-sharks-forward-evander-kane/story?id=80188290

#174 2 years ago

Now on to his sexual assault allegations

#175 2 years ago

Now on to his sexual assault allegations

ezgif-3-aba614e544ee.gifezgif-3-aba614e544ee.gif
#176 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

I'd love to see this happen!

The time to get value out of him is now. His time is done in Montreal.
I'd love to see him be traded to Colorado just for the historical context and excitement it could provide.

To be honest not too impressed with the quality. Chinsy...he’s getting a xlarge rock tshirt instead

#177 2 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

It’s a disaster in Leaf Land right now..as usuaL

#178 2 years ago

Malkin out aprox 2 months as of today

#179 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Malkin out aprox 2 months as of today

That just means he misses out on 6 weeks with Crosby being out. My prediction, this will be Malkin lowest pts per game season.

If I’m wrong I’ll come back and edit this post!

#180 2 years ago

Nope...
No camp for Kane at this time.

Kane not participating in Sharks' camp as new investigation opens
https://www.thescore.com/nhl/news/2198503

#181 2 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

That just means he misses out on 6 weeks with Crosby being out. My prediction, this will be Malkin lowest pts per game season.

Doesn’t matter Mesz...I would rest both alot. During the season,,,ask fans want to win the cup?? Rest them like they do in basketball. Toronto fans are well aware of big point seasons,,playoffs not so much.

#182 2 years ago
89j9n2fwxhp71 (resized).jpg89j9n2fwxhp71 (resized).jpg
#183 2 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

It’s going to be a rough start for us Pens this year

#184 2 years ago

Timballwizard with the Olympic Hockey (Williams '71) game he reconditioned and packed up for me.

20210925_145755 (resized).jpg20210925_145755 (resized).jpg
#185 2 years ago
Quoted from OldHockeyGuy:

Timballwizard with the Olympic Hockey (Williams '71) game he reconditioned and packed up for me.
[quoted image]

Enjoy it Fred! It was great meeting you and happy to do it for you.

D922AF2A-30D9-499D-A92A-39FADF91EA0F (resized).jpegD922AF2A-30D9-499D-A92A-39FADF91EA0F (resized).jpeg
#186 2 years ago

As sexy as a sheet of ice after the zamboni floods it.

#187 2 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

It’s going to be a rough start for us Pens this year

Again...you and Mesz are the crusty puppets in the balcony on the muppet show. Lol!

#188 2 years ago

Congrats! I have one and it’s one of my grail pins. Tough Scoring with automatic puck reset after every ball

#189 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Again...you and Mesz are the crusty puppets in the balcony on the muppet show. Lol!

Yes indeed but I am sure you have a fair share of leaf fans (fraggle rocks) maybe an entire stadium that believes a Canadian team will win the cup again this year

#190 2 years ago

Yes indeed but I am sure you have a fair share of leaf fans maybe an entire stadium that believes a Canadian team will win the cup again this year

Whenever you want to crush a Leafs fan dreams of a cup at the start of a season...just mention the name David Ayres.

#191 2 years ago

Yes indeed but I am sure you have a fair share of leaf fans (fraggle rocks) maybe an entire stadium that believes a Canadian team will win the cup again this year

Can you please upload a video of those 2 old guys

#192 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Whenever you want to crush a Leafs fan dreams of a cup at the start of a season...just mention the name David Ayres.

Mention Kerry Fraser crushing a Stanley cup final with the habs

#193 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

That hair though!

fraser-kerry-960202-1180.jpgfraser-kerry-960202-1180.jpg
#194 2 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Crosby...November...Malkin....December...Letang...

FDA0358D-AB29-4FC3-8DD4-837C2048B3E6 (resized).jpegFDA0358D-AB29-4FC3-8DD4-837C2048B3E6 (resized).jpeg
#195 2 years ago

the leafs pylon ! Dion Phaneuf !

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#196 2 years ago
Quoted from OldHockeyGuy:

We have Bobby Orr's Power Play, #Olympic Hockey, and#IceFever, is it too much to ask that we get a game for Wayne Gretzky (beyond rod hockey) and Alex Ovechkin?

B34038AA-6D99-4B0E-AE3F-20CA705E2837 (resized).jpegB34038AA-6D99-4B0E-AE3F-20CA705E2837 (resized).jpeg
#197 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Leafs would have been swept in that final anyways.

Nobody was beating Roy that year.

#198 2 years ago

Leafs would have been swept in that final anyways.
Nobody was beating Roy that year.

No one was stopping Gilmour either ..your cup is tainted.

#199 2 years ago

Like a nice pinball machine with horrible flaked back glass

#200 2 years ago

Crosby...November...Malkin....December...Letang...[quoted image]

Hahaha. .Every year I wait for that pic! Too funny

There are 5,244 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 105.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2022-nhl-hockey-thread-/page/4?hl=timballwizard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.