243A3871_1277 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20240417_150316_Firefox.jpg
Screenshot_20240417_140307_Firefox.jpg
Screenshot_20240416_190436_theScore.jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
giphy-711012766.gif
Screenshot_20240413-194155_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
There are 5,503 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 111.
#51 2 years ago

Good point Finn!

#52 2 years ago

Let price fall back for a trade...must be ...those hockeyball guys have it all figured out.

#53 2 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

But they wont get anything for him if Seattle picks him.

Weelie dealy the $ for assets. It's all business.

#54 2 years ago

I think now price will be taken by Seattle ...that's all I hear from the know it all suits on TV.

#55 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

I think now price will be taken by Seattle ...that's all I hear from the know it all suits on TV.

I would imagine

#56 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

i was hoping the would take the leafs Andersen !

#57 2 years ago

Poor Taylor Hall....feel sorry for the kid. I like him as a person /player ...sucks he bounces around.

#58 2 years ago
Quoted from luch:

Don't forget Mesz an me when sched comes out!!

#59 2 years ago

Whatever tix sell to Mesz , I'll go that game as well

#60 2 years ago
Quoted from luch:i was hoping the would take the leafs Andersen !

I was dreaming they would take Jones from the Sharks.... someone please take the Joner....

#61 2 years ago

Skies dark again poppa Pin.

E4970B08-3B9E-4426-9CF9-148FBFAC4960 (resized).jpegE4970B08-3B9E-4426-9CF9-148FBFAC4960 (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#62 2 years ago

I think I’m in the middle of another tornado

#63 2 years ago

Hey Bacon, you need to start a tornado thread!! There's no place like home-there's no place like home!!

#64 2 years ago
Quoted from luch:

He's a UFA isn't he?

Leaked that they are taking kerfoot from Leafs.

I really hope Habs don't lose Price.... I just got his jersey!!

#65 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Whatever tix sell to Mesz , I'll go that game as well

Luch in this case I need 32 tickets

#66 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Poor Taylor Hall....feel sorry for the kid. I like him as a person /player ...sucks he bounces around.

The black cloud just follows this guy!

#67 2 years ago

The kraken have 1 player already. Larsson from Edmonton has signed and will be who Edmonton loses.

#68 2 years ago

I’m a lil excited for tonight’s expansion draft. It’ll be interesting to see the make up of the Kraken, and who Francis chooses.

#69 2 years ago

Looks like Hall signed a 4 year 24mil extension with the Bruins.

#70 2 years ago
Quoted from yfz450:

Looks like Hall signed a 4 year 24mil extension with the Bruins.

How does that work since he is unprotected? Can Seattle take him now signed?

Edit: also reported they will not take Price.

#71 2 years ago

I believe once hes signed he is no longer available.

#72 2 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

How does that work since he is unprotected? Can Seattle take him now signed?
Edit: also reported they will not take Price.

no they cant. He is now protected...unless I’m missing something

#73 2 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Luch in this case I need 32 tickets

I’m in! Have the Shelley express (wife) to take me home.

#74 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

I’m in! Have the Shelley express (wife) to take me home.

It’s all in luch’s hands to make it happen. No pressure.

If he doesn’t come through for us join me over at the “Luch promised me tickets to a Leaf’s game and screwed me” thread!!

#75 2 years ago

Why take Giordano???? He sucks ..mind boggling.

#76 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Why take Giordano???? He sucks ..mind boggling.

He won a Norris trophy and is a leader on and off the ice, could be good for a locker room full of guys that have never played together. Could also be decent trade bait for draft picks.

#77 2 years ago
Quoted from beergut666:

He won a Norris trophy and is a leader on and off the ice, could be good for a locker room full of guys that have never played together. Could also be decent trade bait for draft picks.

He was the captain of the lames..good stand up veteran player. Few good names picked by Seattle..I like Donskoi, Dunnn Gorde. I k ow it’s early, and they have potentially 30 million to spend against the cap. I think that they have 7 players that are rfa’s, and w the draft starting on Friday…they’re just starting. They look fine defensively, makes you wonder who’s gonna score some goals…

#78 2 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

They look fine defensively, makes you wonder who’s gonna score some goals…

Looking at their draft as a whole I've got to say I'm not sure what the plan here is. There were some decent scoring options out there, they chose none of them.

#79 2 years ago

Good. Perhaps they did the honorable thing and drafted to suck like every single expansion team in history that isn't the Golden Knights

#80 2 years ago

I’m kinda surprised that Landeskog wasn’t picked up. He’s a fn stud for the avs.

#81 2 years ago

Hes unrestricted, he would have had to sign with them.

#82 2 years ago

Vegas has been around long enough and been successful enough, they should have lost a player, too. Fucking Bettman blows

#83 2 years ago
Quoted from beergut666:

Looking at their draft as a whole I've got to say I'm not sure what the plan here is. There were some decent scoring options out there, they chose none of them.

Gourde is a good pick up.

#84 2 years ago

Just got home, and heard the big trade w my Canucks/yotes. The couve gets rid of Erickson, Beagle, and Roussell..and this years #9 pick, plus a 2nd round next year for EkmannLarson n Conor Garland. I think/feel that it’s a win for the nux short term, as they have to sign Garland to a maybe 4 million contract, and how effective is OEL gonna be for years. Plus, yotes pay 12% if his contract/year. I don’t think that gm Benning is done yet..my team is better now, but we’ll see what happens in the next few days..

#85 2 years ago

Seth Jones is a Blackhawk now. Pretty big trade, and a pretty big new contract.

#86 2 years ago

Fleury traded to Chicago today for some minor league nobody.

Basically given away for nothing.

#87 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Fleury traded to Chicago today for some minor league nobody.
Basically given away for nothing.

There's got to be more of a story to this. Is it simply that they're going with Lehner and a backup?

#88 2 years ago
Quoted from shlt_thunder:

There's got to be more of a story to this. Is it simply that they're going with Lehner and a backup?

Looks like Vegas believes the future is Lehner I guess. Sad future if you ask me.

#89 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Looks like Vegas believes the future is Lehner I guess. Sad future if you ask me.

I wanted the Blues to pick up Lehner from Buffalo years ago when we had Jake Allen in goal. Then we got Binnington. Don't think I would have a preference over either of the two. I could see wanting to trade MAF at any point. MAF is at the age where he could wake up tomorrow, be shit out of nowhere, and never bounce back and it wouldn't be a surprise to anyone.

#90 2 years ago

I don’t know about you guys, but I’m excited for free agency 2mrw! Some big names still out there w out contracts, and teams with a lil $ to spend..

#91 2 years ago

Apparently Fleury found out he got traded to Chicago via TSN's Twitter account. And didn't hear from the Vegas GM for hours after finding out publicly that he was traded.

And the minor leaguer that was traded is staying with Chicago's AHL team. Wtf?

And the rumour is now he is contemplating retirement.

Maybe as a FU for being railroaded by Vegas??

#92 2 years ago

Being from DC area, my concern is the Caps growing too old,

but, turning to pinball, wouldn't a Gretzky or Ovechkin modern version of #Power Play be fantastic?

Can't get enough of Power Play and #Ice Fever....

#93 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Apparently Fleury found out he got traded to Chicago via TSN's Twitter account. And didn't hear from the Vegas GM for hours after finding out publicly that he was traded.

Emily Kaplan at ESPN wrote an article yesterday about it. One of the guys in Vegas basically said that it’s unfortunate MAF found out the way he did but a lot of players end up finding out via social media due to leaks and that there are certain people that have to be notified prior to the player finding out. Who knows though with this situation. Why the hell would you not get something for him?

#94 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Fuck Vegas. Fuck Bettman

#95 2 years ago

Not a fan of George McPhee. Whenever something went wrong when he was with the Caps, and lots did when he was GM, it was never his fault. Not surprised about his classless failure to own up to Fleury about his being traded.

#96 2 years ago

I'm a simple man....I see a "fuck Bettman" post, I upvote it.

I'm beginning to lean towards that camp as well. I wasn't a fan of how they fired Gallant to bring in DeBoer. And now this with Fleury?

#97 2 years ago

Its all business now Hue ...Lets count the number of stars over the years run out of toronto, starting with... Sittler?
The Flower is rich beyond his dreams and still walks without a cane. He should be grateful to go anywhere

#98 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Its all business now Hue

But usually in business a transaction or deal is made. Giving away a player of his calibre for nothing isn't a business move. It's something else...

#99 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

But usually in business a transaction or deal is made. Giving away a player of his calibre for nothing isn't a business move. It's something else...

He was the leader/veteran n fan fave of that team. To not call him about the move is a bs way to do business..where’s the respect?

#100 2 years ago

agree but still a good business move.

There are 5,503 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 111.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2022-nhl-hockey-thread-/page/2?hl=oldhockeyguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.