20240421_192540~3.jpg
touchdown-lions-detroit-lions.gif
winnipeg-jets-go-jets-go.gif
fire-burn.gif
20240420_201842~2.jpg
Screenshot_20240420_112254_Firefox.jpg
Screenshot_20240420_094303_Firefox.jpg
IMG_6348 (resized).jpeg
There are 5,643 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 113.
#601 2 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

One of my fave players to watch back in the day..the magnificent one..him & Gretzky back in 86? playing together when they had the Canada cup..fn magical

Have the Couv today over Washington ..did I just curse myself again???

#602 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Where did you get that cool cutout display of Lemieux ?

I believe it was at a card show in KC back in the mid-nineties. I always put a Super Chexx puck on the base to make it more realistic.

#603 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Have the Couv today over Washington ..did I just curse myself again???

Was nice to see the boys get a w today in Washington. This road trip is brutal, w games in Florida, TB, Carolina, Washington then nashville..all in 6 days or so..

#604 2 years ago

How do pens fans celebrate goals??!!!?

892EF494-3BEA-480D-AAEA-1A2E5CA255D7 (resized).jpeg892EF494-3BEA-480D-AAEA-1A2E5CA255D7 (resized).jpeg
#605 2 years ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

How do pens fans celebrate goals??!!!?
[quoted image]

The woman sitting behind them with the face mask does not look impressed with the manner in which he celebrated. Lol

55e2a07781ccaf918ba15b45104c4dda9732af57(1).jpg55e2a07781ccaf918ba15b45104c4dda9732af57(1).jpg
#606 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

The woman sitting behind them with the face mask does not look impressed with the manner in which he celebrated. Lol[quoted image]

It's Vegas. She's not impressed that she's wearing a top for it.

#607 2 years ago

maybe she's jealous

#608 2 years ago

GO KNIGHTS GO !
Like I said before....DON'T count them out !

#609 2 years ago
Quoted from bjab:

GO KNIGHTS GO !
Like I said before....DON'T count them out !

and how did that work out for ya last night?

#610 2 years ago

For those who would like to watch the celebration in the archives, it’s at the 1:15:06 mark of the broadcast. It’s right after Guentzel scores to make it 3-2 in the second

962119A5-3F7B-4117-A8CD-1D714C8CA480 (resized).jpeg962119A5-3F7B-4117-A8CD-1D714C8CA480 (resized).jpeg

#611 2 years ago

When I saw that live I first thought he was kissing a baby belly but its pretty clear that he's not in repeat viewings lol.

#612 2 years ago

Leafs cough up another lead, it's like clockwork lately.

#613 2 years ago

Rangers/Leafs was a fun one for regular season, almost playoff level action and intensity.

#614 2 years ago

The way the Leafs are playing is not sustainable come playoff time.

Rangers were smart to acquire Reaves. Wish the Leafs got him instead.

#615 2 years ago

Agreed Hue....funny listening to Jim Ralph blame everyone but Campbell. Freddy Andersen 2.0?
9 total hits by the Leafs..good luck with that stat in the playoffs..wonder if Bernie and Dubas will be gone if Leafs lose again in the first round.

#616 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Agreed Hue....funny listening to Jim Ralph blame everyone but Campbell. Freddy Andersen 2.0?
9 total hits by the Leafs..good luck with that stat in the playoffs..wonder if Bernie and Dubas will be gone if Leafs lose again in the first round.

Reaves got 5 hits alone last night. Sure could use his grit in Toronto right about now.

#617 2 years ago

Reeves was one of my favorites when he was with the Golden Knights. He was their muscle player. I was hoping he would get a hat trick last night !

#618 2 years ago

My buddy just had some box seats for tonight's Oilers game land in his lap. And he was kind enough to invite me!!

Here's hoping for a high scoring barn burner. I don't even care who wins!!!!

#619 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:My buddy just had some box seats for tonight's Oilers game land in his lap. And he was kind enough to invite me!!

Sweet man! Have a great time ..too bad you couldn’t sneak into the press conference if the oilers Lose! Sort of a dick head question from the reporter.

#620 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Sweet man! Have a great time ..too bad you couldn’t sneak into the press conference if the oilers Lose! Sort of a dick head question from the reporter.

Thanks Bacon! I would totally be that guy. Either a dick question or something ridiculous like....

"Connor, if you could be a tree what type of tree would you be?"

"Connor, did you crop dust anyone tonight?"

#621 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

My buddy just had some box seats for tonight's Oilers game land in his lap. And he was kind enough to invite me!!

Boy do they need a win... and this is coming from a Hab fan!

#622 2 years ago

Wear a pink hat and shirt and we'll look for you !

#623 2 years ago
Quoted from bjab:

Wear a pink hat and shirt and we'll look for you !

I'll be wearing this hat but in forest green.

il_794xN.2967917568_iolq.jpgil_794xN.2967917568_iolq.jpg
#624 2 years ago

Ok I'll be watching ...

#625 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

I'll be wearing this hat but in forest green. [quoted image]

Finally a reason to watch an Oilers game!

#626 2 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Finally a reason to watch an Oilers game!

A backhanded compliment and Oilers burn rolled into one. Well played MeSz!!

That made me laugh.

#627 2 years ago
Quoted from bjab:

Ok I'll be watching ...

Need to see a big sign! Have plenty of suggestions..

#628 2 years ago

Keep your eyes on this Bruins/Caps game, things could get ugly with Tom Wilson knocking a player out of the game.

#629 2 years ago

At the Penguins rink (PPG Paints Arena) they have a pinball area. See at least 5 games.

6C8DCB74-8F59-4ED8-8A39-B6532D5123B6 (resized).jpeg6C8DCB74-8F59-4ED8-8A39-B6532D5123B6 (resized).jpeg
#630 2 years ago

Lets go high scoring game!!!

20220120_190534.jpg20220120_190534.jpg
#631 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Lets go high scoring game!!!
[quoted image]

Pretty nice seats Hue. They alllowing 50% capacity there? That’s what they’re doing here..season tix holders get 1st dibs here, and I still don’t know how they figure out who’s in..

#632 2 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

Pretty nice seats Hue. They alllowing 50% capacity there? That’s what they’re doing here..season tix holders get 1st dibs here, and I still don’t know how they figure out who’s in..

No, that’s the usual amount of people that attend Oilers game….
Sorry Hue, couldn’t resist!

Hue, cameras facing your direction. You gotta get closer to da ice!!!

#633 2 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

Yea 50% capacity. This is the quietest NHL game I've ever been too. 2-0 panthers now.

20220120_200636.jpg20220120_200636.jpg

#634 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Yea 50% capacity. This is the quietest NHL game I've ever been too. 2-0 panthers now.
[quoted image]

Panthers are for real man..fun team to watch. Oilers d/goaltending sure is struggling lately.

#635 2 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

Panthers are for real man..fun team to watch. Oilers d/goaltending sure is struggling lately.

Oilers outshooting Panthers 2-1. Oilers just can’t put the “brisket in the basket”.

#636 2 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Oilers outshooting Panthers 2-1. Oilers just can’t put the “brisket in the basket”.

They are snake bit right now.

#637 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

[quoted image]

Even at 50% it's probably more of a crowd than what the Panthers are used to playing in front of for games in their own barn. Too bad, seems like a pretty solid squad.

#638 2 years ago

Fans leaving the rink halfway through the 3rd period, lol.

T-shirt cannon not working during commercial breaks. Classic oilers.

Oilers jerseys thrown on the ice after the 6th goal.

#639 2 years ago

You picked a dandy to see tonight Hue. People throwing sweaters on the ice and probably a few getting tossed in the urinals on the way out. I wonder who Jim Matheson is going to fuck with at the post game presser this time?

#640 2 years ago

U got your “high scoring barn burner”

#641 2 years ago

Apparently 3 jerseys were thrown on the ice at the end of the game. Guys in the skybox next to me where chanting "fire Tippett" for the last few minutes.

What a great night!

#642 2 years ago

Not that I wanted EDM to win as my team is in position to tie them In points the next game if they can manage to beat Minnesota (not likely). But damn, I’ve been to those games on the receiving end and not fun!

#643 2 years ago

Anyone hear from Hue today? After that game I am wondering if someone should do a welfare check on him?

#644 2 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Anyone hear from Hue today? After that game I am wondering if someone should do a welfare check on him?

I'm here buddy. I actually took great delight in last night's game and turnout. Not an Oilers fan, I just happen to live in the same city.

Funniest thing last night were the covid rules in place which made no sense.

No food or drink in the upper and lower bowls for the entire game and masks needed to be worn at all times.

Skybox you needed to wear a mask at the seats and not allowed to consume food or drink there. But behind the black curtain leading to the box area you could remove your mask, eat and drink while you were waited on by hostesses in masks. (Basically hidden from the TV cameras)

Still a good night. I'm guessing I didn't make it on TV? Lol

#645 2 years ago

Selfie of Hue at the game!

20220121_102450 (resized).jpg20220121_102450 (resized).jpg
#646 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Selfie of Hue at the game!
[quoted image]

Lol. I'm not trying to make this a covid thing but just wanted to share my observations about the protocols in place while I was there.

I'm just happy someone named Tippett won last night!
gettyimages-864376052-2048x2048.jpggettyimages-864376052-2048x2048.jpg

#647 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Lol. I'm not trying to make this a covid thing but just wanted to share my observations about the protocols in place while I was there.
I'm just happy someone named Tippett won last night!
[quoted image]

No covid stuff just wanted to make you laugh so no one noticed you at the game!

#648 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

No covid stuff just wanted to make you laugh so no one noticed you at the game!

I didn’t catch the game. My body was sore from just going to a lil par 3 course..guessing none of u hosers are doing that anytime soon..how long before Tippett is gone u think Hue?

#649 2 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

I didn’t catch the game. My body was sore from just going to a lil par 3 course..guessing none of u hosers are doing that anytime soon..how long before Tippett is gone u think Hue?

Good question. I don't think Holland likes changing coaches during the season. I say Tippett will be gone after the season ends.

#650 2 years ago

Damn wished you had glass seats around the net with bag mask gag ...would of been on TV for sure!

There are 5,643 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 113.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2022-nhl-hockey-thread-/page/13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.