Screenshot_20240420_112254_Firefox.jpg
Screenshot_20240420_094303_Firefox.jpg
IMG_6348 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240419_083434_Firefox~2.jpg
san-jose-sharks-sad-san-jose-sharks.gif
Screenshot_20240418_133730_Firefox.jpg
243A0410 (resized).jpg
243A6502_3179 (resized).jpeg
There are 5,596 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 112.
#501 2 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Technically 22-23 as there were no games scheduled for the 24-26th to begin with. But, this is only the beginning.

Yea. I think it'll only get worse come January.

World Junior pre tournament games cancelled. Doesn't bode well for the juniors either.

#503 2 years ago

NHL extends the shut down one more day, no games on Monday. At least the WJC starts Sunday. If anyone has links to streams let me know, junior hockey is always entertaining.

#504 2 years ago
Quoted from beergut666:

NHL extends the shut down one more day, no games on Monday. At least the WJC starts Sunday. If anyone has links to streams let me know, junior hockey is always entertaining.

I'm sure the links I supplied in this thread will carry the WJC.

#505 2 years ago

Looks like the vaccines are working fantastic…NHL is nearly 100% vaccinated. What’s the next line of BS coming down the pipe?

#507 2 years ago

I have two Gold tickets to Pitts vs Leafs Wed . Dec 29th sec 117 row 16 price is $400 each Canadian and also Mon Jan 3rd vs Carolina same price , let me know can email tickets right away , thank mike

#508 2 years ago

This Canada vs Czech Republic game is a barn burner.

#509 2 years ago
Quoted from beergut666:

This Canada vs Czech Republic game is a barn burner.

6 goals on 17 shots in the 1st period is crazy..

#510 2 years ago

Canada's goalie doesn't inspire confidence. 3 goals on 9 shots.

#511 2 years ago

How has Kent Johnson played? I haven't been able to watch any of the games. How hyped should I be as a CBJ fan?

#512 2 years ago

CBJ vs CHI, TOR vs PIT, and BOS vs OTT all postponed. How are we liking the odds of me making it to the UC to see a game on Jan 13 and 15? If one or both of those get postponed that will mark 2 consecutive seasons of me missing games due to Covid last game I was able to attend was in the 18-19 season vs PIT in a Chicago win 6-3 in December of 18

#513 2 years ago
Quoted from horse_cop:

How hyped should I be as a CBJ fan?

Not very... but has nothing to do with the prospect you're asking about. /s

#514 2 years ago

I walked right into that one lol

#515 2 years ago
Quoted from horse_cop:

I walked right into that one lol

Couldn't resist. As a Hab fan I have to take on every opportunity this season.

#516 2 years ago

This Habs vs Lightning game should be interesting with the goalie situation for both teams. Might have to watch with the sound off, I don't know if I can handle the ESPN commentary teams.

#517 2 years ago
Quoted from beergut666:

This Habs vs Lightning game should be interesting with the goalie situation for both teams. Might have to watch with the sound off, I don't know if I can handle the ESPN commentary teams.

The Usual Gallagher 'no goal' kills the Habs again.

#520 2 years ago

Let's take a bunch of kids and put them in public hotels with zero restrictions or protocol. How could they not see the outcome here? This sucks, I was really enjoying the tournament.

#521 2 years ago

World jrs is some of the best hockey. Look forward to it every year. Bummed they pulled the pin.

#522 2 years ago
Quoted from rwmech5:

World jrs is some of the best hockey. Look forward to it every year. Bummed they pulled the pin.

I agree, and it sucks not watching it. Gord Miller doing the commentary..he’s one of my faves. I’m surprised he doesn’t have a gig w an nhl team

#523 2 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

I agree, and it sucks not watching it. Gord Miller doing the commentary..he’s one of my faves. I’m surprised he doesn’t have a gig w an nhl team

Gord Miller is seriously underrated. He does a great job.

#524 2 years ago

I'm telling you guys. ..don't count out the Vegas Golden Knights !

#525 2 years ago
Quoted from bjab:

I'm telling you guys. ..don't count out the Vegas Golden Knights !

There are legitimately 10 teams I can see making a run this year.

Not mine though.

#526 2 years ago

Finally a Golden knight Fan! Welcome!

#527 2 years ago

Few bucks on the Panthers to win the cup?
I thought the panthers with scandal would flop. I was big time wrong!

#528 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Few bucks on the Panthers to win the cup?
I thought the panthers with scandal would flop. I was big time wrong!

They look really strong.
Could be them and TB battling again and winner takes all.

#529 2 years ago

Who's watching the winter classic? Let's go Blues!!

#530 2 years ago

Kinda watching the rose bowl waiting for my nux to play the kraken..but I’m outta kraken…

#531 2 years ago

Depressing watching the Oilers n Leafs game with the stands covered back up!

#532 2 years ago

yeah it was funny watching Hyman waving to nobody but the camera , first game back to face old team

#533 2 years ago

Pens comeback win, enjoyed it

#534 2 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Depressing watching the Oilers n Leafs game with the stands covered back up!

Trust Science and In Rust We Trust! Go Pens!

#535 2 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

Pens comeback win, enjoyed it

You.. don’t root for the Coyotes? I know they may not be exciting but they are in your back yard!

#536 2 years ago
Quoted from Jmckune:

You.. don’t root for the Coyotes? I know they may not be exciting but they are in your back yard!

No one roots for the Coyotes, not even the Coyotes

#537 2 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

No one roots for the Coyotes, not even the Coyotes

Yes they do, they root that the coyotes will move out of AZ

#538 2 years ago

Pens peaking a bit early this year. Oh well, at least Malkins return should bring ‘em back down to earth.

#539 2 years ago
Quoted from Jmckune:

Jack on the Rocks is a cross-coyote. Don't kid yourself

#540 2 years ago
Quoted from curban:

Pens peaking a bit early this year. Oh well, at least Malkins return should bring ‘em back down to earth.

So true

#541 2 years ago

Yet another postponement..my Canucks were to face the sens 2mrw..ain’t happening…PUCK!!!

#542 2 years ago

Two games on Friday night just sucks. I look forward to the end of the week so I can stay up late drinking and watching some games

#543 2 years ago

So any of you guys happen to have a 1963 Bally Table Hockey machine in your collection? Looking for a picture of the underside of the playfields where the goals are.

#544 2 years ago

3 nothing Leafs over Avs 1st period, Matthews 2 goals..Yawn. Told everyone Leafs would be Cup contenders.

#545 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

3 nothing Leafs over Avs 1st period, Matthews 2 goals..Yawn. Told everyone Leafs would be Cup contenders.

It's not over yet

#546 2 years ago

Do we have a bacon jinx in the making?

#547 2 years ago

Way to go Bacon! See what you did!

tenor.giftenor.gif
#548 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Do we have a bacon jinx in the making?

tenor(1).giftenor(1).gif
#549 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Ah... in true Make Me Laugh fashion... love it

#550 2 years ago

Good to see Malkin prove Blitz and I wrong! First game back and he comes up with 3 points on the night. His line had all 4 goals. It's only one game but he looked strong in skating and all especially for an ACL surgery.

bacon you ever consider not cheering for the Leafs and then, just maybe, they would have a winning season? Burn that Leaf's jersey and put on a Oilers jersey!

There are 5,596 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 112.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2022-nhl-hockey-thread-/page/11?hl=horse_cop and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.