winnipeg-jets-go-jets-go.gif
fire-burn.gif
20240420_201842~2.jpg
Screenshot_20240420_112254_Firefox.jpg
Screenshot_20240420_094303_Firefox.jpg
IMG_6348 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240419_083434_Firefox~2.jpg
san-jose-sharks-sad-san-jose-sharks.gif
There are 5,613 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 113.
#1 2 years ago

The Leafs will be serious contenders for the 2022 Stanley Cup. You Know it , I know it , the balloons know it.

9e59dc46- (resized).jpg9e59dc46- (resized).jpg

#2 2 years ago

I'm here , wheres all the beer?

#3 2 years ago

In my cheeks arms stomach and ass

#4 2 years ago

Bacon falling off bandwagons left and right.

you-have-died-of-dysentary-t-shirt-textual-tees_637x.pngyou-have-died-of-dysentary-t-shirt-textual-tees_637x.png
#5 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

The Leafs will be serious contenders for the 2022 Stanley Cup. You Know it , I know it , the balloons know it.

I think you mean the Leafs will be serious contenders for the 2nd round. Get that 18 year monkey off their back. Or not

#6 2 years ago

well they're asking for season ticket money already , so business as usual for the Leafs . Leafs loose in the first round again ! this time it's the usual suspect Boston !

#7 2 years ago

Seattle draft is coming up soon.

#8 2 years ago
Quoted from shlt_thunder:

Seattle draft is coming up soon.

hopefully Kracken take Leaf's goalie Andersen , he sucks big time

#9 2 years ago
Quoted from luch:

Don't get too excited. Pittsburg had the same idea and look what happened to Vegas with MAF.

#10 2 years ago

Don't get too excited. Pittsburg had the same idea and look what happened to Vegas with MAF.

yeah i know what you mean , tukka rask , and every other ex leaf goalie , suck when here , stars when traded

#11 2 years ago

Little different situation as the Penguins did not want to let Fleury go. The biggest issue was that MAF was going to be taken in the Expansion draft as the Penguins made the decision it was best to protect Murray (younger and coming off two Cup wins). Obviously that was a bad decision but if the Penguins didn't trade MAF they would've lost him anyhow and got nothing in return.

#12 2 years ago

So when is the 2021-22 schedule coming out? I need 2-4 tickets to the Pens game in Toronto.

#13 2 years ago

first we have to see if they allow fans in the stands , usually schedule released in august sometime

#14 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

The Leafs will be serious contenders for the 2022 Stanley Cup.

Here we go. Leafs are interested in Taylor Hall. That's the missing piece, right?

https://www.tsn.ca/nhl-rumours-toronto-maple-leafs-taylor-hall-1.1665333

Full disclosure, I am a lifelong Canucks fan so flame away. I know what I have!

#15 2 years ago
Quoted from Smack:

Here we go. Leafs are interested in Taylor Hall. That's the missing piece, right?
https://www.tsn.ca/nhl-rumours-toronto-maple-leafs-taylor-hall-1.1665333
Full disclosure, I am a lifelong Canucks fan so flame away. I know what I have!

Taylor Hall is the kiss of death.

#16 2 years ago
Quoted from luch:

first we have to see if they allow fans in the stands , usually schedule released in august

We would lose again against Boston Luch...need some big changes. Problem is Dubas $ he dished out. Tampa /Boston is still better and Ottawa is flush with decent rookies .

#17 2 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Little different situation as the Penguins did not want to let Fleury go. The biggest issue was that MAF was going to be taken in the Expansion draft as the Penguins made the decision it was best to protect Murray (younger and coming off two Cup wins). Obviously that was a bad decision but if the Penguins didn't trade MAF they would've lost him anyhow and got nothing in return.

You and The Law remind me of the old muppets in the balcony . Imagine being a Leafs fan.

#18 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Imagine being a Leafs fan.

I don't have to imagine, everyone I know is a Lions fan!!

#19 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

OMG ...just brutal. Any Wayne fonts sightings ??

#20 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Imagine being a Leafs fan.

Quoted from TheLaw:

You guys ever hear of the Pirates?

#21 2 years ago

Yup ..there's Mesz trashing the Pirates ...."that question was stupid" lol

#22 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

OMG ...just brutal. Any Wayne fonts sightings ??

No...and those WERE THE GOOD DAYS!!!

Quoted from meSz:

You guys ever hear of the Pirates?

Yeah what a shit show. Great city, fans, & stadium...and they just don't give a shit. They need to force a owner firing.

#23 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

No...and those WERE THE GOOD DAYS!!!

Yeah what a shit show. Great city, fans, & stadium...and they just don't give a shit. They need to force a owner firing.

Hey they're one of the best minor league teams in the majors!

Lemieux actually tried to buy them several years back. Pirates owner balked (get it) at the idea.

#24 2 years ago

Oilers trade Caleb Jones and a third round pick for Duncan Keith. Chicago retains no salary.
I think the Blackhawks win this one. They free up a fair bit of cap space, and getting Caleb Jones give them a bit of an edge to landing Seth Jones. The third round pick doesn't hurt either.
Duncan Keith isn't a bad player by any means, but with Edmonton already against the cap, adding Keith for two more years really limits them to the ability to add decent wingers to play with McDavid and Draisaitl.

#25 2 years ago

Ottawa fans you have to be pissed. Anyone that hires Pierre McGuire is showing that they have no desire to win.

#26 2 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Ottawa fans you have to be pissed. Anyone that hires Pierre McGuire is showing that they have no desire to win.

At least now we don't have to suffer through him fellating Sydney Crosby every few nights on broadcasts.

#27 2 years ago
Quoted from beergut666:

At least now we don't have to suffer through him fellating Sydney Crosby every few nights on broadcasts.

This plus 1000. Wish I could upvote this more than once.
Now I won't have to mute the TV when watching a game.

#28 2 years ago

He wasnt going to be around next year anyway I didnt think, with games being broadcast by ESPN

#29 2 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

He wasnt going to be around next year anyway I didnt think, with games being broadcast by ESPN

Good point, but someone would have hired him just to torture me. I'm also not a fan of ESPN taking over games. They are slowly ruining the UFC with their parade of morons and talking heads that know nothing about the sport running their mouths. We may be praying for the return of Pierre after they unleash Stephen A Smith on us for in game analysis.

#30 2 years ago

With Pierre out, how will I know what University every player went too. The only thing he ever added to a game! Always wondered if it was in his contract that he was the only one allowed to mention what University a player went too.

#31 2 years ago

Lord Stanley came back from the Tampa Lightning boat party looking a little worse for wear.

tampa (resized).jpgtampa (resized).jpg
#32 2 years ago
tp36lbm7z6b71 (resized).jpgtp36lbm7z6b71 (resized).jpg
#33 2 years ago

In the middle of a tornado! ! Holy crap
..I don't walk With The Darkness forgive my sins

#34 2 years ago

Costco lost its roof! !!

#35 2 years ago

I survived a tornado folks. I had jump into a muddy ditch.

#36 2 years ago

I don’t think I will ever be the same again.

#38 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

I don’t think I will ever be the same again.

So which NHL team will you be rooting for now?

#39 2 years ago

Guy survives a tornado .,,that’s what he gets.

#41 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

So which NHL team will you be rooting for now?

LOL
Since I survived a tornado, Mabey I could be declared the winner of the 2021 hockey pool?

#42 2 years ago

Look at the carnage down my street. Fire trucks and everything.

20210715_151723 (resized).jpg20210715_151723 (resized).jpg
#43 2 years ago

Did anyone else notice that Montreal didn't protect Carey Price?

#44 2 years ago

My daughter in law has some contraption called criket .. Make all sorts of printing.
So I'm going to design a pinside hockey pool champ tshirt. Poppa pin..PM me your shirt size and address

#45 2 years ago
Quoted from skywyatt:

Makes sense
10 million cap hit for 5 more years. Might require surgery as well.

#46 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

My daughter in law has some contraption called criket .. Make all sorts of printing.
So I'm going to design a pinside hockey pool champ tshirt. Poppa pin..PM me your shirt size and address

I'd love to see this happen!

Quoted from skywyatt:

The time to get value out of him is now. His time is done in Montreal.

I'd love to see him be traded to Colorado just for the historical context and excitement it could provide.

#47 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

The time to get value out of him is now. His time is done in Montreal.

Why do you say that? Not being snarky, just curious.

#48 2 years ago
Quoted from skywyatt:

Why do you say that? Not being snarky, just curious.

It's nothing negative on him or Montreal. He's just been there forever and it's most likely best for Montreal and Price to part ways. Players rarely play for one team these days. And Montreal may as well get max value out of him in a trade because he single handedly brought his team to the cup finals.

That's all I'm saying...shoulda made that clearer. (Its 1pm and I'm into beer #3 already)

#49 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

It's nothing negative on him or Montreal. He's just been there forever and it's most likely best for Montreal and Price to part ways. Players rarely play for one team these days. And Montreal may as well get max value out of him in a trade because he single handedly brought his team to the cup finals.
That's all I'm saying...shoulda made that clearer. (Its 1pm and I'm into beer #3 already)

But they wont get anything for him if Seattle picks him.

#50 2 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

But they wont get anything for him if Seattle picks him.

This is true.

There are 5,613 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 113.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2022-nhl-hockey-thread-/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.