3tsrtt.jpg
this-is-happening-reza-farahan.gif
oh-my-god-its-happening.gif
tomorrow-annie.gif
SmartSelect_20221011_200926_Chrome (resized).jpg
The_Chinchilla_1.png
piper-thibodeau-dailypaintings-lowres-dp2803.jpg
16654335322007871963960559007251 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fezmid.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#28 2 years ago
Quoted from smalltownguy2:

I have so much Lutefisk to give out this year. I need to find a bigger box.

That's a Minnesota thing, noy Wisconsin! So get your own thing, I'm giving that! Oops, I just gave my secret identity away to my santee....

#89 2 years ago

Finished shopping. Now I wait to get the stuff, wrap them (I'm a purist) and ship it out. I should have enough time.

#104 2 years ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

I hope my Santee enjoys the chinchilla sweater, it took so many of those little fellas, but I swear it was worthwhile. They sewed so fast with their tiny hands!

I hope you include a video of the process to your Santee!

#112 2 years ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

. I truly am more excited to see their response then I am to see what arrives at my doorstep. Thanks again for doing this John, my hat's off to you sir!

Yeah, same here! My wife thinks it all sounds too stressful for her and I had another friend say that he doesn't know what to get his girlfriend so how would he get something for a pinsider he doesn't know, but I told them both to just buy things you think are cool and it'll probably be a hit. Its worked for me so far at least.

1 week later
#242 2 years ago
Quoted from Habermania:

Thanks for saying that. It is a good reminder. I want to make sure that the recipient knows I took the time to consider them with all they receive.

That's the key - put some effort into it, do your research and find cool things that they may like. I bought a few things for my Santee and I hope they like at least one or two things.... I've loved the stuff I've gotten through the years and hope my Santees have as well!

This is probably the best thread on the Internet.

1 week later
#424 2 years ago

I got my package yesterday but we had a ton of snow so I didn't get a chance to post. I opened the box, unsure of what it was, and then realized it was my SS gift. If I had thought about it, I would've put it under the tree but gifts now are cool too.

I got my first ever PinGulp! I never really wanted one before because I rarely drink when playing, but my Santa must've sensed my panic when I had people over a couple of months ago and someone put a can on the glass of my AIQLE.... This will be a good thing to tell my guests to use to save my stress levels!

I love movies (have a nice home theater) and my daughter LOVES shark movies but has never seen Jaws so I'm looking forward to watching this with her over Christmas break!

I'm a huge Bills and Sabres fan, so the Sabres stickers are cool. I took the one of the logo and put it up over my workbench. Bonus because this one has horror movie characters on it so fits the movie theater well. My daughter claimed the rest of the stickers for her water bottles.

I was confused about the USB powered snowman, but he actually looks really cool. We have a USB plug on our counter outlet, so he's sitting next to our Amazon Echo.

And sadly we still need masks, and this pinball one is way better than the one I had so the old one will be retired!

Thanks, SS! My family just buys off my Amazon list which isn't very festive, so this gift exchange is a highlight of every Christmas for me. Thanks to Les as well for continuing to grow this great tradition!

20211211_085443 (resized).jpg20211211_085443 (resized).jpg20211211_163951 (resized).jpg20211211_163951 (resized).jpg
#437 2 years ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

Got my secret Santa gift today. It was extremely well done and gifts from Santa, Rudolph, the Elves etc. our favorite was the Homemade Jam from Mrs Claus. The entire family was fighting to try it. It’s incredible!!
Thank You Secret Santa!!![quoted image]

What's Saskatoon Jam taste like??? Never heard of it before, but found this: https://www.fondazioneslowfood.com/en/ark-of-taste-slow-food/saskatoon-berry/
"The berries have a sweet, earthy flavor with a rich almond/marzipan undertone due to the flavor of the seeds. They are rich in iron and vitamin C with antioxidant properties comparable to blueberries."

#450 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Given the crazy and wonderful gifts so many of these generous Pinsiders have made this year, you should absolutely up the price to play poker in 2022. Also, you might consider running two price entry points, one at a lower buy in for those folks on a budget and then the premium line. No cap for gifts in either line (tis the season after all) but if you enter the premium line you are committed to a higher figure. Just a thought.

Yeah not a fan of two tiers either. Mainly that's more work for Les.

I am OK with raising the floor - $30 seems way too low. Maybe $50 or $60. Then again, it's not like (m)any do the minimum anyway so maybe it's all a moot point.

#520 2 years ago
Quoted from JackG:

Love this thread and wish I would have seen it before it started. Does everyone reveal their identity as Secret Santa or does it stay secret?

It's a secret forever! (Unless you tell...)

#534 2 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

It's a horror blanket looks awesome[quoted image]

How big is it? The picture makes it look more like a napkin (probably because there's nothing else next to it for scale).

I've had that salsa before - it's a Minnesota brand and is awesome! I think we have some in the fridge actually!

1 week later
#755 2 years ago
Quoted from Mitoska:Also..no , I wasn't your Santa.

That's exactly what his secret Santa would say!!

#756 2 years ago

Deleted, duplicate

1 week later
#858 2 years ago
Quoted from Propsnsports:

Sorry for posting so late. Covid has been making the rounds since Christmas Eve. A huge thanks to my secret santa. Still waiting to try the popcorn
[quoted image]

I love that mini-pin! A friend of mine got an AFM one too.

2 weeks later
#891 2 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Sometimes gift t-shirts can end up as "laundry day shirts" or "pajama shirts"

Not that that's anything wrong with that! Some of my favorite shirts I never leave the house with!

#899 2 years ago
Quoted from Aflacjack:

I wanted to follow up. My SS sent me several signed posters and I just got them back today. I had them professionally framed and had conservation glass installed to keep the colors. Thanks again SS!!
I am hanging these in my theater/pinroom tomorrow. I also had my old Whitewater Translite framed since I changed to the new one.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow looks good! That must've set you back a pretty penny - framing is sooo expensive.

6 months later
#937 1 year ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

That would match my crocheted shorts perfectly!
[quoted image]

You really CAN find anything on the Internet....

1 month later
#973 1 year ago
Quoted from grantopia:

also big on the extra toasty cheez its...can't go back to the regular ones.

Ugh, I hate those. I call them "burnt". My wife likes them though.

#975 1 year ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

To us, we interpret this as if you've just said "Please, make sure I get some in my Christmas care package!"

In that case, please remember that I absolutely HATE Coffee Crisp. Blech!

#980 1 year ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I hate n.i.b. pinball machines

You played that much better than I did!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Protection
Gameroom Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Gov's Mods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 2.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Chrome Candy

$ 185.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
BomberMods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Myers, FL
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 999.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
O'fallon, IL
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Chula Vista, CA
$ 19.99
Electronics
GMods

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fezmid.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2021-pinside-secret-santa-participants-thread?tu=fezmid and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.