3tsrtt.jpg
this-is-happening-reza-farahan.gif
oh-my-god-its-happening.gif
tomorrow-annie.gif
SmartSelect_20221011_200926_Chrome (resized).jpg
The_Chinchilla_1.png
piper-thibodeau-dailypaintings-lowres-dp2803.jpg
16654335322007871963960559007251 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider broman90.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#210 2 years ago

Reading this thread is so heartwarming.

Good on every one of you for creating a family like community in a public forum!

Can anyone say they've been able to read through any other thread or comment section on any other forum or social media page that featured nothing but positivity, thoughtfulness, and gratefulness? I bet you can't. This is truly amazing and the collective generous nature of everyone participating is second to none.

I've said it before, but pinball people are THE BEST people on the planet!

Finally ready to wrap all my gifts and send them off! I hope you like them, I know I do!

#248 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

That is awesome!!!

Knocked it out of the park santa! Nice share of your awesome gifts!

#249 2 years ago

Wow @SkyKings2301 's santa knocked one out of the park! Nice job santa and excellent thorough share. I feel like I was there opening your gifts with you.

#285 2 years ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

Awesome Santa! Thanks for making my day
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I love the play pinball sign. Share another photo when you set it up in your game room!

1 week later
#487 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Came home to a package...says box 1 of 2 and “open upon receipt”. With the urgent instruction, I start thinking one thing...chinchilla.
No furry little friend this time around. A huge can of Silverball Stout and a gigantic can holder from Wonderland Brewing Co. I’ll give it a whirl next game night.
Thanks Santa![quoted image][quoted image]

I had the pleasure of visiting Wonderland Brewing Co on a trip to Denver recently. Great place! First place I found a Godzilla to try out and lots of other well maintained games. And some nice brews too! Nice gifts!

#526 2 years ago

Thank you Santa!

Gift arrived today! Not a lot of gift opening happening in my home over the holidays so will try to resist and wait for Christmas! Can't wait to see what's inside! The doggo is pretty curious too.

20211215_145938 (resized).jpg20211215_145938 (resized).jpg
#538 2 years ago
Quoted from Tomass:

I didn't realize this package came from my Santa or I would've waited until Christmas. Very cool backglass coasters! Thank you Santa!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Cool! Pinball coasters are awesome.

#563 2 years ago
Quoted from Tomass:

Wow! Christmas spirit is in the air. My gift is just going out today as I was waiting on items. My wife called to let me know it would be $75 to ship but I missed it and she texted me. I told her to use my pinball money but a lady in line paid it before she could reach me and said "Merry Christmas". Quite a gift from a total stranger.

That's absolutely incredible! Christmas time always reminds us that good people are still everywhere.

#627 2 years ago

I've told myself if I can cracker a billion on my JP I will open my SS gift early.

Current GC is less than 700 million...hoping for a holiday miracle!

#680 2 years ago

Well,

I challenged myself and decided if I could break a billion on my JP I could go against my guns and open my secret santa gift early.

I've been trying every night, but it looks like I will have to wait a couple more days.

Time to pour a drink and try again!

20211222_200141 (resized).jpg20211222_200141 (resized).jpg
#691 2 years ago

Merry flippin Christmas everyone!

20211223_224228 (resized).jpg20211223_224228 (resized).jpg
#724 2 years ago

Well I would like to say I waited until Christmas as I promised myself I would (unless I put up a billion on JP which did not happen)...however with my gift sitting in my lap waiting for midnight like a child, at about 11:35 PM the gift suddenly opened to reveal the multiple gifts my santa generously sent me!

First out of the box was lobster! Well, lobster flavored candy...lol. Might have to pour this in a dish and bring it to the in-laws to share.

Next was a few very useful things that for some reason I never got around to adding to my tool bag and I'm sure excited to finely have them!

A clipable pivoting bright light that will surely be handy, a magnetic retractable rod which i wish i would have had a long time ago, a magnetic dish (how did I never even think of that!), a hefty set of common sized magnetic nut drivers (again something I really needed, I have a set but they are not magnetic and I drop a lot of nuts), and a box of common screws nuts and washers (which hopefully will last a while- now that I have the proper magnet tools I will hopefully be losing less of them!)

Last out of the box was the gift that tickles your feelings because it shows my santa was really thinking about ME specifically, and that is a pair of tin signs to match both my Last Action Hero and my Jurassic Park games, and a cool play pinball tin sign as well! I can't wait to get them walled and I'm already planning out their new permanent spot on the wall next to my games!

Thank you so much for everything santa, even the lobster candy! It was so exciting to have the gift teasing me until today! I wanted to hit my goal on JP and open it early, and although I got painfully close (977 million), it was worth waiting for! My wife's been practically begging me to open it since it arrived.

I can't wait to do this again next year!

IMG_9698 (resized).jpgIMG_9698 (resized).jpgIMG_9699 (resized).jpgIMG_9699 (resized).jpgIMG_9700 (resized).jpgIMG_9700 (resized).jpgIMG_9701 (resized).jpgIMG_9701 (resized).jpgIMG_9702 (resized).jpgIMG_9702 (resized).jpgIMG_9703 (resized).jpgIMG_9703 (resized).jpgIMG_9704 (resized).jpgIMG_9704 (resized).jpgIMG_9705 (resized).jpgIMG_9705 (resized).jpgIMG_9706 (resized).jpgIMG_9706 (resized).jpg
#789 2 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Way ahead of you buddy! Lol[quoted image]

I actually won this in a pinball tournament and have been meaning to actually start it. Going to put it under my vegetable grow lights and see how crazy Bob Ross can get

#795 2 years ago

Thanks again santa,

Put several of your gifts to good use today installing the gotg orb mod my wife got me. The magnetic rod came in super clutch when I dropped a screen and nut all the way back by groots head. I can't believe I didn't have one of these already, what a life saver. Magnetic dish was also super handy, and all of the wall art pieces have found their forever homes. Thanks again!

20211228_215222 (resized).jpg20211228_215222 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#861 2 years ago
Quoted from Propsnsports:

Sorry for posting so late. Covid has been making the rounds since Christmas Eve. A huge thanks to my secret santa. Still waiting to try the popcorn
[quoted image]

Oooo I definitely know exactly where that Mars cheese castle is. Your santa must be from Wisconsin!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Chula Vista, CA
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

$ 45.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Side Gig Studios

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 999.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Myers, FL
$ 2.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Chrome Candy

Playfield - Protection
Gameroom Mods

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ScottieIA Mods

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 17.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
BomberMods

$ 125.88
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ChainsawMods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

5,980 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider broman90.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2021-pinside-secret-santa-participants-thread?tu=broman90 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.