3tsrtt.jpg
this-is-happening-reza-farahan.gif
oh-my-god-its-happening.gif
tomorrow-annie.gif
SmartSelect_20221011_200926_Chrome (resized).jpg
The_Chinchilla_1.png
piper-thibodeau-dailypaintings-lowres-dp2803.jpg
16654335322007871963960559007251 (resized).jpg
There are 1,003 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 21.
#151 2 years ago
Quoted from luckycreature:

Thats sick! Is it signed by Yeti? Also give your poor dog one of those meatballs. Hes waiting so patiently!
It has begun!

Yes Signed by Zombie Yeti and believe me the dogs aren't starving LOL

#152 2 years ago

I missed this year but half the fun will be watching what others get. Have fun all.

#153 2 years ago

Dear Secret Santa,
I’ve been told my gift has arrived but was place with other gifts to be wrapped for Christmas.

#154 2 years ago

My gift arrived and I could not wait to open it! I’m so lucky to have Jody from rampomatic as my SS (he revealed himself). He sent new Dirty Harry ramps, rivet set, parts holder, T-shirt, stickers, magnets and coasters. Thanks again SS!!

53DDC6A1-C286-40D4-9EF5-9DBD8A1B7813 (resized).jpeg53DDC6A1-C286-40D4-9EF5-9DBD8A1B7813 (resized).jpeg
#155 2 years ago

Who is delivering on a Sunday? The first night of Hannucha, too.

#156 2 years ago
Quoted from undrdog:

Arrived Saturday, lol

#157 2 years ago

Gift is together, hoping to send it soon, but i keep adding to it!

#158 2 years ago

Got mine all purchased, just waiting for the last item to arrive and to pick one thing up locally. Then will be all wrapped up and sent out.

#159 2 years ago

omggggggg it's here it's here it's here!!! Sizable box arrived, I'm in for a treat -- the packing list attached to the outside (which I almost didnt open for fear of spoiling it) was actually a note from my Santa with clues and indications there several gifts inside!!!!

No way I can wait til Christmas ... but at a minimum I'll wait til the kids get home from school. Some of these clues are very tantalizing....

Full report to follow.

#160 2 years ago

All packed up and ready to ship out this week!

#161 2 years ago

I can not even begin to express how extremely grateful I am for the gifts that I received from my secret Santa. I did not even believe the call I received on Friday saying that I have something coming freight today and when my wife sent me a picture of what arrived I knew that I needed to take my lunch break right then and there, drag my dad from his house to help me, and get this pinball table set up. It still doesn't even feel real to me that, that is what arrived at my house. I will never not be thankful for this incredibly generous gift I received, whoever you are out there, if I could give you a big hug, I would...and dammit, I'm a good hugger.

IMG_20211129_104630.jpgIMG_20211129_104630.jpgIMG_20211129_115050.jpgIMG_20211129_115050.jpg

IMG_20211129_093030.jpgIMG_20211129_093030.jpg
#162 2 years ago
Quoted from Petie423:

I can not even begin to express how extremely grateful I am for the gifts that I received from my secret Santa. I did not even believe the call I received on Friday saying that I have something coming freight today and when my wife sent me a picture of what arrived I knew that I needed to take my lunch break right then and there, drag my dad from his house to help me, and get this pinball table set up. It still doesn't even feel real to me that, that is what arrived at my house. I will never not be thankful for this incredibly generous gift I received, whoever you are out there, if I could give you a big hug, I would...and dammit, I'm a good hugger.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Nice score! I've been thinking about adding putting some banners in the gameroom for the Stern games I have one of these days.

I'm still patiently waiting for the Secret Santa presents I ordered to arrive so I can finally send my package out.

#163 2 years ago
Quoted from Petie423:

[quoted image]

Hot damn!

#164 2 years ago
Quoted from undrdog:

I received a package from DHL Sunday afternoon.

#165 2 years ago
Quoted from docquest:Nice score! I've been thinking about adding putting some banners in the gameroom for the Stern games I have one of these days.

The banner was your key takeaway there? Unless I'm interpreting things wrong, it appears that Secret Santa gifted an BRAND NEW MACHINE. Absolutely incredible, this community is amazing.

#166 2 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Unless I'm interpreting things wrong, it appears that Secret Santa gifted an BRAND NEW MACHINE. Absolutely incredible, this community is amazing.

I think someone got a new machine last year also!

Man, that's going to be hard to top.

#167 2 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

The banner was your key takeaway there? Unless I'm interpreting things wrong, it appears that Secret Santa gifted an BRAND NEW MACHINE. Absolutely incredible, this community is amazing.

Looks like flip n out was involved

#168 2 years ago
Quoted from Petie423:

[quoted image]

Please help to understand. Did you just get a new Stern pinball from your SS? Is that it?
Because if it is, then it's AWESOME!!!!!!!!

#169 2 years ago
Quoted from Petie423:

[quoted image]

WOWOWOWOWOW!!! So Awesome. Congrats to both the Santa and the receiver. Amazing.

#170 2 years ago

Is it behind the pinball machine

#171 2 years ago

Wow awesome!

#172 2 years ago

Congrats! That's so awesome! This community truly is some of the best people!

#173 2 years ago

Woah, wait..! If Petie423 received a Godzilla banner, a T-shirt and a game room rubber mat (which are the best to have, actually!), then those gifts are just fantastic!

But if someone also dropped a NIB Godzilla Pro, then I'm pretty much in awe and speachless..! Somebody pinch me! Lol

#174 2 years ago
Quoted from Axaios:

Please help to understand. Did you just get a new Stern pinball from your SS? Is that it?
Because if it is, then it's AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Woah, wait..! If Petie423 received a Godzilla banner, a T-shirt and a game room rubber mat (which are the best to have, actually!), then those gifts are just fantastic!
But if someone also dropped a NIB Godzilla Pro, then I'm pretty much in awe and speachless..! Somebody pinch me! Lol

Yes, answer to answer everyone's question, I got a NIB Godzilla and I still cannot believe it, I am just completely blown away

#175 2 years ago
Quoted from Petie423:

Yes, answer to answer everyone's question, I got a NIB Godzilla and I still cannot believe it, I am just completely blown away

That's AMAZING! Congrats to you and your Secret Santa. What a great gift!! Godzilla Pro is simply just a 'wow' game and opening a Stern NIB is a just fantastic.. wow, just wow!

I guess I'll throw in a second chinchilla into the box before sending it

Edited: Secret Santa, you've hit this WAY out the ballpark and you continuously help restore my faith in just how generous people can be!

#176 2 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

I guess I'll throw in a second chinchilla into the box before sending it

I knew I should not have mailed my gift so soon. I would have gone in for 3 chinchillas now. Hmm, never to late!

#177 2 years ago

The generosity with is incredible!! Pinside can be ugly, but this just proves what a great place this is, and how many great people are on here.

#178 2 years ago
Quoted from Petie423:

[quoted image]

HUGE CONGRATS! I have been asked not to share the name of your Pinside Secret Santa (wouldn't be so Secret if I did), but this is easily one of the most rewarding things that Nicole and I have been a part of. Not to be too sappy, but when I received the call a few months back to help coordinate this unbelievable gesture it brought tears to my eyes and filled my heart with hope. This individual is among us in the community and wanted to do something special this holiday season. No agenda, no need for recognition, just pure kindness and love. I can tell you that they have been as excited for you to receive this as you likely were to see that it wasn't a mistake haha. I am honored that Flip N Out Pinball could be a small part of it and I am even more humbled by the support and love of this community. Pinball family and friends are the best. And just like family, we all have our trying times, but at the end of the day, we are here for one another. Congrats again Petie423 and play the hell out of that thing buddy!!! Merry Christmas everyone

#179 2 years ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

I knew I should not have mailed my gift so soon. I would have gone in for 3 chinchillas now. Hmm, never to late!

If you've put in a male and female, it should have worked out by the time your gift gets there! Hopefully, your Santee will get more than 3!!

Myself, I'm just waiting to see who will be the lucky Santee receiving what balt has crocheted this year

#180 2 years ago

Mine just came in Today! now I gotta decide if I open it or wait!

JJ

#181 2 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

If you've put in a male and female, it should have worked out by the time your gift gets there!

That is a good thought, I do respect the dignity of the chinchilla and would never ask what pronoun they use. Thus no guarantees of a box full of goodies.

Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Myself, I'm just waiting to see who will be the lucky Santee receiving what @balt has crocheted this year

Ah yes, I too await this one!

#182 2 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

Mine just came in Today! now I gotta decide if I open it or wait!

Be sure to check for air holes or a note saying contains live animals.
Little sucker might need to stretch his or her legs after a long journey.

#183 2 years ago
Quoted from Petie423:

I knew this was coming too since I had to pass on and gather some information (I knew it was a game but not which one). I told you that when you got a call, not to think it was a mistake.

I was blown away like everyone else of course. We've had some pretty amazing acts of generosity over the last 4 years. Really fun to live vicariously through others in this thread. I've never bought a NIB game ever, I can't even imagine having one gifted to me. Congrats!

#184 2 years ago

WOW! they (SS) set the bar pretty high!

#185 2 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I knew this was coming too since I had to pass on and gather some information (I knew it was a game but not which one). I told you that when you got a call, not to think it was a mistake.
I was blown away like everyone else of course. We've had some pretty amazing acts of generosity over the last 4 years. Really fun to live vicariously through others in this thread. I've never bought a NIB game ever, I can't even imagine having one gifted to me. Congrats!

I will admit, I kind of figured it out when Flip N Out contacted me and I checked out their web site, and then when Fedex Freight called me and they said it was on a pallet, but I still did not believe it until I saw it and my wife sent me a picture when it arrived, I've said it before, but I am still astonished and grateful for it.

#186 2 years ago

Amazing. So cool

#187 2 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

I guess I read it too fast and was assuming just that first pic was the gifts. I thought they already had the godzilla pro. Getting the Godzilla pro as the gift is AMAZING! Congrats to the reciever!

#188 2 years ago

This is what makes it all so much fun. Congrats & when can we come play it?

#189 2 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

HUGE CONGRATS! I have been asked not to share the name of your Pinside Secret Santa (wouldn't be so Secret if I did), but this is easily one of the most rewarding things that Nicole and I have been a part of. Not to be too sappy, but when I received the call a few months back to help coordinate this unbelievable gesture it brought tears to my eyes and filled my heart with hope. This individual is among us in the community and wanted to do something special this holiday season. No agenda, no need for recognition, just pure kindness and love. I can tell you that they have been as excited for you to receive this as you likely were to see that it wasn't a mistake haha. I am honored that Flip N Out Pinball could be a small part of it and I am even more humbled by the support and love of this community. Pinball family and friends are the best. And just like family, we all have our trying times, but at the end of the day, we are here for one another. Congrats again Petie423 and play the hell out of that thing buddy!!! Merry Christmas everyone

I can't tell you how much this means to me, when I first saw it I was shaking from pure excitement, this is something I will remember for the rest of my life

#190 2 years ago
Quoted from Petie423:

I can't tell you how much this means to me, when I first saw it I was shaking from pure excitement, this is something I will remember for the rest of my life

So freaking cool! I knew the sky was the limit, but that's just absolutely incredible. Congrats Petie423

#191 2 years ago

Congrats @Petie423!

You must have been a good boy this year!

#192 2 years ago

I know everyone is thinking it so I’m just gonna say it, should have got the premium

**Obviously this is a joke, but you have to spell it out these days, fingers crossed someone else uses flipnout for my SS gift lol**

#193 2 years ago

Y'know...I just can't stop thinking about this.

What an amazing thing to do for a fellow pinhead.

Whoever you are Sir/Madam......Thank you for not only giving Petie423 an epic Christmas, but also giving some of us Pinsiders a smile on our face.

Also, Kudos to Zach at FlipNOut.

Merry Christmas, everyone.

#194 2 years ago

Mine came in today from my SS and I’m super excited but think I will wait til Christmas to open it if I can. Love the Godzilla drawing on the side of the package..
Huge smile on my face when I got home and saw the package and realized what it was..

6CFADEA6-78F9-43C8-89DD-E5D516CB4245 (resized).jpeg6CFADEA6-78F9-43C8-89DD-E5D516CB4245 (resized).jpeg
#195 2 years ago

Holy crap! NIB pin!!!

This is beyond awesome I’m just as happy for the receiver as I am the giver. Great for you both!

I hope that feeling you both got carry’s on for years.

Cheesy… yes but this is awesome!! Love it!!

#196 2 years ago

incredible kindness out there. I am hoping my gift stacks up. Looks like I might have to up my game a bit to even register on the scale thanks to the incredible kindness presented thus far!

#197 2 years ago
Quoted from Petie423:

so unreal and exciting. I'm so happy for you and extremely happy for the Secret santa that was able to facilitate a gifting like this. I would love to be able to pull something like this off.

#198 2 years ago

Just to let all know…the gift is a gift. Don’t let the monetary value weigh us down. I know the person who gave a pin wouldn’t want it to become a competition…that said, so cool! But, anything given is a gift and should be cherished…can’t wait for mine, and hope I’ve hit the mark with my santee!

#199 2 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Just to let all know…the gift is a gift. Don’t let the monetary value weigh us down. I know the person who gave a pin wouldn’t want it to become a competition…that said, so cool! But, anything given is a gift and should be cherished…can’t wait for mine, and hope I’ve hit the mark with my santee!

Thanks for saying that. It is a good reminder. I want to make sure that the recipient knows I took the time to consider them with all they receive.

#200 2 years ago

Agreed^^^

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

$ 159.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 17.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Chula Vista, CA
$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Gov's Mods

$ 2.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Chrome Candy

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Tampa, FL
$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Dacula, GA
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Side Gig Studios

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Myers, FL
$ 35.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 1,003 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 21.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2021-pinside-secret-santa-participants-thread/page/4?hl=axaios and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.