3tsrtt.jpg
this-is-happening-reza-farahan.gif
oh-my-god-its-happening.gif
tomorrow-annie.gif
SmartSelect_20221011_200926_Chrome (resized).jpg
The_Chinchilla_1.png
piper-thibodeau-dailypaintings-lowres-dp2803.jpg
16654335322007871963960559007251 (resized).jpg

There are 1,003 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 21.
#451 2 years ago

Well, Ho Ho Ho and thank you Secret Santa! The box arrived in perfect condition and the gifts are under the tree. We will have to see how long I can hold out- on opening the gifts as well as the Dot’s Pretzels!

04E1D4F8-0C9C-4EC2-9B9B-9C801FFC84B3 (resized).jpeg04E1D4F8-0C9C-4EC2-9B9B-9C801FFC84B3 (resized).jpegF9E25742-61E7-4EDA-985F-500063B91A1B (resized).jpegF9E25742-61E7-4EDA-985F-500063B91A1B (resized).jpeg
#452 2 years ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

My thoughts on your thoughts for what they're worth. I appreciate where you're coming from and I agree given what people gift maybe the minimum should be bumped. However, the idea of a tiered system seems to take away from the true Spirit of giving which makes this such a special event each year. Personally I'd be happy with a pinball themed coffee mug if that's what my SS is comfortable sharing. That said ,would I be happier with a nib pin,of course. It just seems to me if you have a tiered system then you participate on the higher level in hopes of a bigger payout, then it becomes more about what you might receive rather than what you give. This is only my second year participating, but I upped my game from last year after seeing all the wonderful things and thought that people put into their gifts. Now that has come back to bite me in the ass as my Santee has received their gift but elected to wait until Christmas to open it. Now I have to patiently wait until Christmas to see their reaction,and their reaction is the reason I'm participating. Anyway, not dissing your opinion just sharing mine. Happy holidays to all the participants and the lurkers that seem to enjoy this thread quite a bit also. And once again hats off to John for making this happen.

I understand your point and do not necessarily disagree. Really just kicking out the thought as some modifications may be necessary at some point to this program. Just increasing the floor would be good and clarifying that it doesn’t include shipping would be good. I appreciate you taking the time to give a thoughtful response rather than just issue some virtue signaling statement that is of little value.

This program has been so crazy successful - John has done incredible - that the scammers that are active on this site will find the program eventually. That could be handled in a few different ways, though likely will entail a small barrier of some kind to first time participants (ie limit new participants to some criteria if they did not participate in prior years such as minimum years on the site thresholds or something).

Anyway, I really enjoyed buying the presents for my gifting target this year. Was fun digging around about them and trying to find things they would like. Looking forward to seeing their feedback.

#453 2 years ago

This is my third year. It ain’t broke; don’t fix it.

#454 2 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Yeah not a fan of two tiers either. Mainly that's more work for Les.
I am OK with raising the floor - $30 seems way too low. Maybe $50 or $60. Then again, it's not like (m)any do the minimum anyway so maybe it's all a moot point.

Also not on board with a multi level tier system. As said before this is all about giving not getting. This hobby is expensive enough already and prices out some people, let’s not add anymore to it.

And besides, a $30 gift from the person who is having trouble or tight on cash is almost more meaningful than a $10k gift from someone who has piles of it.

#455 2 years ago
Quoted from NovaCade:

Also not on board with a multi level tier system. As said before this is all about giving not getting. This hobby is expensive enough already and prices out some people, let’s not add anymore to it.
And besides, a $30 gift from the person who is having trouble or tight on cash is almost more meaningful than a $10k gift from someone who has piles of it.

Would totally agree. I feel like people blow past the 30 floor anyway. Raising the floor would probably only alienate people who want to participate and have some fun, which is what it's all about. I think if you're worried about receiving exactly $30 worth of stuff and would be disappointed, it's easier not to sign up than rework the program (just my two cents). I sign up for some extra holiday fun and get some fun surprises in the mail!

#456 2 years ago

Reddit ran a tiered Secret Santa program for years, I think it was pretty good. It helped folks who good only give a little feel comfortable in a pool of people in the same boat, and left room for people who wanted to give lots (while not overshadowing and stealing spotlight from others). A tiered system might be nice with a charity angle as well.

#457 2 years ago

If the poor cousins were coming for the holidays, would you tier down your gifts to them knowing they couldn’t match your gift giving abilities? I didn’t think so.

#458 2 years ago

Bwahaha love the mini-pinball placed in the nativity. My mom still hasn't found the one I put in among her cows, even though my daughter tried to blow its cover the other day. "Nana, let's look at your cows" ... be cool man!

#459 2 years ago

Quick tip on the Dots Cheese curls, be careful about buying the small bags at the gas station, they are like 5-6 bucks. Around here Ace Hardware, among other places has them, and a lot cheaper. Big bag for about the same price.

#460 2 years ago

Oh man, oh man... what a way to start a Monday!

Thank you Santa. I plan to open later, actually got work to do.

20211213_083716 (resized).jpg20211213_083716 (resized).jpg20211213_085156 (resized).jpg20211213_085156 (resized).jpg
#461 2 years ago
Quoted from Insane:

Quick tip on the Dots Cheese curls, be careful about buying the small bags at the gas station, they are like 5-6 bucks. Around here Ace Hardware, among other places has them, and a lot cheaper. Big bag for about the same price.

menards and target both seem to stock quite a few of the dots pretzel and cheese curl varieties now as well.

#462 2 years ago

This was my first year. I went past the suggested mark, but I need to step my game up! Lots of great gifts here!

#463 2 years ago

In between unloading trucks, I managed to sneak in enough time to open my gift. Some nice heavy duty Stern pint glasses and some star post LEDs.
Thank you Santa, each time I take a swig, I'll remember my 2021 Christmas.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

20211213_092859 (resized).jpg20211213_092859 (resized).jpg
#464 2 years ago

Secret Santa package arrived safe and sound. Waiting for the boys to get home from college to open.
Dana

#465 2 years ago

Beyond thrilled with what I got from my Secret Santa! Happy Holidays!

63A6B2E1-431E-4796-8888-F460F4314D3B (resized).jpeg63A6B2E1-431E-4796-8888-F460F4314D3B (resized).jpeg
#466 2 years ago
Quoted from 6point5degrees:

Beyond thrilled with what I got from my Secret Santa! Happy Holidays!
[quoted image]

Holy Schneikies!!!
Voodoo Glass.. awesome.

#467 2 years ago

Got my package today... Now the question is do I wait until Christmas or open now

#468 2 years ago
Quoted from undrdog:

This is my third year. It ain’t broke; don’t fix it.

Agreed, Pinside Secret Santa is great the way it is!

ChichMeme2 (resized).jpgChichMeme2 (resized).jpg
#469 2 years ago

Got my presents today in the mail and will wait until Xmas day to open. Big thanks to my SS for thinking of me and can't wait to see what's inside.

IMG_1989 (resized).JPGIMG_1989 (resized).JPG
#470 2 years ago

Received a package this morning clearly indicating it was my SS Gift.

My daughter is an adult now and the family stopped exchanging gifts. I am going to wait and open this on Christmas so I can act like I am 10 again!?! Just looking at the bus has me super excited!

Thanks so much secret Santa. I’ll post the gifts when I open.

Note: since the USPS is always so careful, I assume the hole in the box (right in the middle of the Fragile sticker I might add) is to allow air for Chinzilla!!

4EBAD056-0A3A-4FA2-B923-13F64139FB80 (resized).jpeg4EBAD056-0A3A-4FA2-B923-13F64139FB80 (resized).jpegC7160D3D-BEBE-4B73-9FE6-92B2F8F23D36 (resized).jpegC7160D3D-BEBE-4B73-9FE6-92B2F8F23D36 (resized).jpeg
#471 2 years ago

Final package shipped out to my gift recipient today! (in time to arrive before Christmas!)

Also got a BIG box from my Secret Santa that I will likely lose all willpower and open next week...

Thanks and Merry Christmas all!

(And a big thanks to John/LesManley for organizing! I hope Santa is extra good to you this year!)

16394202299112010146003237910975 (resized).jpg16394202299112010146003237910975 (resized).jpg
#472 2 years ago
Quoted from WonderMellon:

My daughter is an adult now and the family stopped exchanging gifts. I am going to wait and open this on Christmas so I can act like I am 10 again!?! Just looking at the bus has me super excited!
Note: since the USPS is always so careful, I assume the hole in the box (right in the middle of the Fragile sticker I might add) is to allow air for Chinzilla!! [quoted image][quoted image]

The safe course would be to check inside.. you never know if there's enough air! Then again, a Kaiju eats chinchs (Kaijus eat and destroy anything, really!), so it probably won't matter!

#473 2 years ago
Quoted from WonderMellon:

Note: since the USPS is always so careful, I assume the hole in the box (right in the middle of the Fragile sticker I might add) is to allow air for Chinzilla!! [quoted image][quoted image]

It would make sense that the box is a little banged up, since it obviously came all the way from Italy.

#474 2 years ago

Just want to say to my Secret Santa, I am really enjoying my gifts! The Coffee Mug makes me smile every morning and the Back glass Towels look great on my respective games. The shirt is right up my alley as I love Space, rocketry etc…. The old time radio book is so awesome as well I have really enjoyed it so far as I have just begun to dig into it. How did you know I was a fan of radio? I must have posted something I can’t remember lol. The CD’s went straight into our minivan so the whole family can enjoy old time radio shows while we are driving. Anyways thanks for making this December special

I also want to give a huge shoutout to Les for facilitating this awesome Christmas cheer every year it really brightens the season.

To all my Secret Santa’s from prior years I want to say thanks:

2020 SS Thanks I really enjoyed your gifts as well some that stick out in my mind is the Ash from Mount St Helen’s eruption hand gathered by your Great Grandfather as well as the awesome book all about the eruption.

2019 SS Thank you so much for the under cabinet flasher kit my RCT stands out now. The lighted PAC MAN decor look awesome in my garage too!

2018 SS still use the incredibly generous amount of tools you sent and not only for pinball but lots of honey do projects as well lol. Then part 2 box arrived with a great pinball shirt and candy to boot, sadly I had to retire the shirt as I wore it out to be presentable in public but it is repurposed as a polishing rag for my games now . The led light you sent is great and comes in handy a lot, it has a permanent spot on my nightstand next to the bed, Thanks!

2017 SS my first SS gifted me two DMD glare eliminators from Comet pinball- these are awesome btw, a can of Jolt cola-long gone by now but I think I still feel the caffeine high, a bottle of Virgil’s Black Cherry Cream Soda-this stuff is terrific. Thanks for it all!

#475 2 years ago

Hi everyone, just a friendly reminder. Today is the shipping deadline date. I know I have talked to a few of you that are waiting on things, but PLEASE if you have your gifts and have not shipped them out, do that today if possible. Just trying to ensure as much as possible that gifts will arrive before Christmas. If you can't ship by today and haven't sent me a message, please let me know so I am aware.

Just another quick friendly reminder to also make sure to post here when your gifts arrive. We don't want Secret Santas to worry about whether you got your gifts or a porch pirate nabbed them first.
today (resized).jpgtoday (resized).jpg

#476 2 years ago

I would say the whole Secret Santa is about giving and not receiving. It would be helpful to maybe emphasize the $30 is a minimum, doesn't include shipping, and you may go over as much as you wish (I know that first time participants sometimes have confusion over the $30 being a minimum instead of required/maximum even though it is clearly stated). Everyone should have a thankful and positive attitude towards what they receive, and not be jealous of someone who receives something of higher value. From my perspective, having a minimum allows more to participate who may not be able to if the minimum was elevated too high, while also still allowing those with a larger budget or who are more generous to go above at their own discretion. Also, there is nothing stopping anyone from starting their own SS with different rules/requirements if they are not happy participating in this one.

If someone is participating in Secret Santa to get more or at least the same out of what you put into it, then I would challenge them to question their motives. Same goes for if someone is resentfully jealous because they think someone else's gift is better or more expensive than theirs. This should be an opportunity to be generous, have fun, enjoy others who share your hobby, and be thankful for what you receive.

#477 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

I would say the whole Secret Santa is about giving and not receiving. It would be helpful to maybe emphasize the $30 is a minimum, doesn't include shipping, and you may go over as much as you wish (I know that first time participants sometimes have confusion over the $30 being a minimum instead of required/maximum even though it is clearly stated). Everyone should have a thankful and positive attitude towards what they receive, and not be jealous of someone who receives something of higher value. From my perspective, having a minimum allows more to participate who may not be able to if the minimum was elevated too high, while also still allowing those with a larger budget or who are more generous to go above at their own discretion. Also, there is nothing stopping anyone from starting their own SS with different rules/requirements if they are not happy participating in this one.
If someone is participating in Secret Santa to get more or at least the same out of what you put into it, then I would challenge them to question their motives. Same goes for if you someone is sincerely jealous because you think someone else's gift is better or more expensive than yours. This should be an opportunity to be generous, have fun, enjoy others who share your hobby, and be thankful for what you receive.

well said ! ( i must admit i am a little jealous of anyone that gets a NIB from their secret santa but to tell you the truth receiving that level of generosity would make me feel uncomfortable) . i enjoyed sending my santee things i thought were cool and they would enjoy, anything i get is gravy.

thanks again les for putting this together!

#478 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjj:

well said ! ( i must admit i am a little jealous of anyone that gets a NIB from their secret santa but to tell you the truth receiving that level of generosity would make me feel uncomfortable) . i enjoyed sending my santee things i thought were cool and they would enjoy, anything i get is gravy.
thanks again les for putting this together!

Right? maybe he'll pay it forward and give the Godzilla as his gift for his SS next year lol. Won't be NIB but I don't think they would mind the regift

#479 2 years ago
Quoted from NovaCade:

This Santa is getting a little nervous. Tracking shows delivery to my person’s porch last week but I haven’t seen anything come across about getting the box.
Please remember to post when your delivery arrives even if you aren’t planning on opening until Christmas.

I am a terrible, terrible Santee... I got my package ffrom Santa several days ago and have been so busy I forgot to post here that I received it!! I'll be opening my gift on Thursday, (day off finally) Santa, and I will post an update. Thank you for whatever it is, and I'll post pics when I open it!!

#480 2 years ago

Woo hoo, received my secret santa gift today! And like an impatient little kid, I had to open it! It's a custom piece of artwork for my bar area from a pinsider who also has a small business like myself. Very cool, and my wife loves it as well. Thank you Secret Santa!

20211213_173928 (resized).jpg20211213_173928 (resized).jpg
#481 2 years ago

So I was at the gym earlier today(not working out, just hitting the steam room and hot tub), and I noticed a delivery being made on the security camera. I didn't think much of it because I have a few things on order that should arrive this week. Upon arrival home, I found this package from Santa Claus...who appears to be somewhat local!pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

I knew I wouldn't be waiting until Christmas because we're heading down to Florida later this week. I also asked my wife what I should do, and she side: Open it! She was very instrumental in wrapping the gifts that I sent out by the way. As I was opening it, I told her that I probably didn't leave any clues as what to get. Not sure if Mr. Claus had assistance wrapping these, but it was a job well done! Cute card as well!pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

The first items are supima cotton face masks. Very comfortable! These will come in handy on our upcoming flight. pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

Next up is a sweet T-shirt, Chicago Fire Department - First Due at the Zoo. I will will this proudly!pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

Last but certainly not least is this little gem...or should I say precious metal. It's as good as...scratch that, It IS GOLD!!pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

THANK YOU Secret Santa!! You're welcome to come by for pinball and beer anytime!

#482 2 years ago

Well my secret Santa came through in the clutch today! After a terrible day at work I came home to find my gifts and there was no shot I was not opening them! Opened up to find some awesome posters that will look great in the arcade, an awesome book on bourbon I can wait to read, a spooky stocking cap (that my daughter has claimed as hers, and a Sam shaker motor that I can't wait to install! Thanks again Santa for brightening my day! Awesome job!

20211213_192034 (resized).jpg20211213_192034 (resized).jpg20211213_192842 (resized).jpg20211213_192842 (resized).jpg
#483 2 years ago

Came home to a package...says box 1 of 2 and “open upon receipt”. With the urgent instruction, I start thinking one thing...chinchilla.

No furry little friend this time around. A huge can of Silverball Stout and a gigantic can holder from Wonderland Brewing Co. I’ll give it a whirl next game night.

Thanks Santa!

909AE670-DFF5-483F-8755-37BE360B2150 (resized).jpeg909AE670-DFF5-483F-8755-37BE360B2150 (resized).jpegB5365F98-C2D3-44E3-AC3D-57B1FCC6CDAC (resized).jpegB5365F98-C2D3-44E3-AC3D-57B1FCC6CDAC (resized).jpeg
#484 2 years ago

Came home to a silverball swag package! I think I’ll wait until Christmas for this. Thanks again Santa!

#485 2 years ago
Quoted from Mtg381:

So I was at the gym earlier today(not working out, just hitting the steam room and hot tub), and I noticed a delivery being made on the security camera. I didn't think much of it because I have a few things on order that should arrive this week. Upon arrival home, I found this package from Santa Claus...who appears to be somewhat local![quoted image]
I knew I wouldn't be waiting until Christmas because we're heading down to Florida later this week. I also asked my wife what I should do, and she side: Open it! She was very instrumental in wrapping the gifts that I sent out by the way. As I was opening it, I told her that I probably didn't leave any clues as what to get. Not sure if Mr. Claus had assistance wrapping these, but it was a job well done! Cute card as well![quoted image]
The first items are supima cotton face masks. Very comfortable! These will come in handy on our upcoming flight. [quoted image]
Next up is a sweet T-shirt, Chicago Fire Department - First Due at the Zoo. I will will this proudly![quoted image]
[quoted image]
Last but certainly not least is this little gem...or should I say precious metal. It's as good as...scratch that, It IS GOLD!![quoted image]
THANK YOU Secret Santa!! You're welcome to come by for pinball and beer anytime!

I think you owe your ss more than 1 beer!! Very cool gold bar

#486 2 years ago

Want to say a huge thank you to my secret Santa! Package arrived the other day and the kids and I opened the gifts together. The level of thought that went into all of the amazing gifts is incredible. Now to get the signed Wonka poster framed and hung up next to the machine.

8D0776A0-54D1-4D85-94AF-91B6C1ECBF9A (resized).jpeg8D0776A0-54D1-4D85-94AF-91B6C1ECBF9A (resized).jpegB1EFBDCF-29B2-463D-961C-7D6458B91229 (resized).jpegB1EFBDCF-29B2-463D-961C-7D6458B91229 (resized).jpeg
#487 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Came home to a package...says box 1 of 2 and “open upon receipt”. With the urgent instruction, I start thinking one thing...chinchilla.
No furry little friend this time around. A huge can of Silverball Stout and a gigantic can holder from Wonderland Brewing Co. I’ll give it a whirl next game night.
Thanks Santa![quoted image][quoted image]

I had the pleasure of visiting Wonderland Brewing Co on a trip to Denver recently. Great place! First place I found a Godzilla to try out and lots of other well maintained games. And some nice brews too! Nice gifts!

#488 2 years ago

Colsond3 that Vampire machine looks
cool as heck!!

#489 2 years ago
Quoted from FLASHBALL:

Colsond3 that Vampire machine looks
cool as heck!!

Thanks! A lot of work into that puppy. If you want something to peruse over the Christmas
break.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-vampire-restoration-input-suggestions-welcome

#490 2 years ago

I've been told items have arrived at a family friend's house with my name on them... I can't wait to open them when I head back from university in a few days!

#491 2 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:Saskatoon berries are very similar to blueberries.. really good! I shipped out my gift and came home to see a big box on the porch! Only to realize it was a bunch of frisbee golf discs i ordered a while ago! Hahaha.. i was like, "how did he know i like all these discs!"

There's a frisbee golf course on the other side of nightsearchers fence. Summer road trip?

#492 2 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

There's a frisbee golf course on the other side of nightsearchers fence. Summer road trip?

I love how a lot of people from this hobby are also into disc golfing.

#493 2 years ago
Quoted from FLASHBALL:

There are quite a few of us disc golfers out there. . FLASHBALL or anyone else. hit me up if you are in Denver we will go play a round.

#494 2 years ago
Quoted from FLASHBALL:

Yeah i laughed when i saw Brian Allen made Pinball Art for Disc Golf also. Although the way i play i would never use one of his discs to play lol

#495 2 years ago
Quoted from JRBBRJ:

There are quite a few of us disc golfers out there. . FLASHBALL or anyone else. hit me up if you are in Denver we will go play a round.

Thanks for the invite, a few friends and I went to play while we were in Denver attending the Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown. We chose Westfork as it was close by. When we showed up, we realized just how amateur we really are.

Being from Kansas we play a lot of flat ground courses where the only hazards are trees and water. Haha

#496 2 years ago

SS” ...Secret Santa or Supreme Stalker?!??

Thank you to my Secret Santa this year! I will be drinking beers with a toast to “someone in Livonia, Michigan” come this Christmas Eve.

Neons don’t photograph well...the blue and red really pops with great colors in person!

Thank you, and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

2C4D6990-247E-4D32-9B30-F812D70FEE9F (resized).jpeg2C4D6990-247E-4D32-9B30-F812D70FEE9F (resized).jpeg
#497 2 years ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

SS” ...Secret Santa or Supreme Stalker?!??
Thank you to my Secret Santa this year! I will be drinking beers with a toast to “someone in Livonia, Michigan” come this Christmas Eve.
Neons don’t photograph well...the blue and red really pops with great colors in person!
Thank you, and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
[quoted image]

That's really cool, makes me want to take up drinking again... Just kidding, I never stopped drinking.

#498 2 years ago
Quoted from Mtg381:

So I was at the gym earlier today(not working out, just hitting the steam room and hot tub), and I noticed a delivery being made on the security camera. I didn't think much of it because I have a few things on order that should arrive this week. Upon arrival home, I found this package from Santa Claus...who appears to be somewhat local![quoted image]
I knew I wouldn't be waiting until Christmas because we're heading down to Florida later this week. I also asked my wife what I should do, and she side: Open it! She was very instrumental in wrapping the gifts that I sent out by the way. As I was opening it, I told her that I probably didn't leave any clues as what to get. Not sure if Mr. Claus had assistance wrapping these, but it was a job well done! Cute card as well![quoted image]
The first items are supima cotton face masks. Very comfortable! These will come in handy on our upcoming flight. [quoted image]
Next up is a sweet T-shirt, Chicago Fire Department - First Due at the Zoo. I will will this proudly![quoted image]
[quoted image]
Last but certainly not least is this little gem...or should I say precious metal. It's as good as...scratch that, It IS GOLD!![quoted image]

WOW! Lol thats awesome, I am asking for gold next year

#499 2 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Heeeck ya! All tied scorecards will be settled on pinball machines at grant's house! I miss that basement!
You guys should play it! Your wife would have a blast too. Grab a disc, couple cold beers, and boom! Just like that you're a disc golf athlete! So fun.

#500 2 years ago

My gifts from Santa are here! I was going to make Santa wait until Christmas before I did the big reveal, but I'm not a meanie like some folks.

There's only twelve days of Christmas, but Santa sent 18 pinballs! Now I have to figure out what to make them into. Maybe a huge Newton's Cradle. (Or, was Santa hinting that I need to get eleven more machines so I could use all 18 pinballs?)

Some neat kitchen gadgetry. I mean, who doesn't love waffles?

Some bathroom reading. [It's beginning to look like a library in there!]

And a Starbucks gift card (woo hoo!) and a plethora of other fun stuff. Thanks, Santa!
547556CF-597E-4783-BADC-BA4D53F84813 (resized).jpeg547556CF-597E-4783-BADC-BA4D53F84813 (resized).jpeg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
O'fallon, IL
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plattsburgh, NY
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop
Under cabinet
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
6,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sterling Heights, MI
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball
Other
$ 80.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop
Backbox
$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling
Decorations
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop
Other
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
6,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Winter Garden, FL
€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,003 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 21.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2021-pinside-secret-santa-participants-thread/page/10?hl=y3ag3r and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.