cheers.gif
20210628_144927 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210628_142531 (resized).jpg
7E968C94-A78F-4696-BE6B-73B68CEABCE7 (resized).jpeg
20210625_135746 (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).PNG
Screenshot_20210624-212822.png
Screenshot_20210624-212827.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider luch.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 3 years ago

go leafs go !

#35 3 years ago

were on our way 56-0 perfect season !

#53 3 years ago

anyone play goal , are net minder is not going to get us to the cup !

#70 3 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

New weather girl! Sorry to go off topic.
[quoted image]

too funny . i was watching the same weather report , my wife made a crack that no one would be watching what's on the green screen

1 week later
#109 3 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

The Jets also retained a portion of Laine's salary.

so is salary will be in the line up next game !

1 week later
#182 3 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

..Best Leafs team in 52 years?
Matthews is sensational
I bash minor Midget marner but no more these kids are special ..Mathews marner combo is deadly . Rip my best friend I lost many years ago..He would be happiest guy in the world

you mean 54 years

#185 3 years ago

1978 1993 and 1994 , made it to the semi finals , should been toronto v montreal final in 93 except for the missed call on the Gretzky high stick , damn Kerry Fraser ( I think the hair spray was put on a little to thick that day )

#191 3 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Unbelievable he didn't make that call. What a goof.

saw him at the all star game in toronto in 2000 , and i asked him about the non call , he kind of just shrugged his shoulders and said , sarcastically, i guess i missed that one ! i think he knew he screwed up !

#198 3 years ago

don't sell yourself short ! your tremendously insignificant ! lol

#213 3 years ago

fine corinthian leather !

1 week later
#278 3 years ago

nice i got the same one too

#280 3 years ago

when i was 12 years old 1974 , the local grocery store Dominion had them for sale i think the price was 69 Cents each . i had them framed back in the 80's

#282 3 years ago

yes , so 3 x 69 cents

#285 3 years ago

wow lots of stuff !

#288 3 years ago

yeah leafs lost in OT after being up 5-1 , Andersen needs a break

#289 3 years ago

still say , were not winning any cup with this goalie

#299 3 years ago

what is the name of this guy ? good stuff

#308 3 years ago

5-2 now

#309 3 years ago

6-2 now

#313 3 years ago

6-3 now

#321 3 years ago

I remember back a few years , one of my brothers is married to John D'amico's daughter the former linesman in the NHL , he had some great stories of the games and players in the 60's 70's and 80's , he past away about 15 years ago . well when he was alive he would get my brother some tickets to the hockey hall of fame induction dinner and i would go and meet all the hall of famers , and when Bettman was there , non of the players who were there would talk to him , even they hated him !

#323 3 years ago

yeah and the whole rink boos him !

#335 3 years ago

hyman busters

#345 3 years ago

i just don't get this review , is the goalie allowed 10 minutes to reset ? he looked well in position to be reset . this stuff is getting ridiculous

#347 3 years ago

all this does is allow a goalie to just lie there when there is a fluery of shots , and claim interference , goalies are huge embellishers , bring back the old days when Billy Smith would hand out his own discipline when you stood in front of him . or when Ron Hextal would throw body checks in the corners

#351 3 years ago

no recent letters regarding in seat fans , just the usually BS from Shananan , you know we value you as a subscriber and want to win the stanley cup,I say lets work on winning a playoff series for starters first !

#354 3 years ago

you want to buy a PSL on first row golds and then pay season prices at cost , let me know I might be convinced to sell my ownership

#356 3 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Unless it's the Pens game!

Completely different story from the Pens. Constantly get updates even though there's no updates. Those that left their season ticket money with the Penguins are getting 5% interest.

interest ? yeah right , there is a waiting list of 250 years, roughly only 77 season tickets sets become available every year and there is 10,000 people on the wait list "meaning just 77 season tickets became available for sale to the 10,000 people currently on the wait list. At that rate, and assuming each person wants at least two tickets, it will take more than 250 years to clear the existing list." they ain't paying shit , and it's like pulling teeth to get your money back

#357 3 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Your killin me Luch. I spent all my cash on guitars. I want those tickets

nothing more money won't fix ! it would be in the 6 figure plus range

#365 3 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Yeah ...big bucks for season tickets here
This may be a window to score season tickets but you will still need deep fn pockets ..The seat license is a JOKE. Add, what 12.00 for a tall boy Luch??

large 20 oz draft $18 , yes if you buy a psl you jump the line and have season's , but then you have a asset that is resellable

#367 3 years ago

yes i am sure it happens

1 week later
#399 3 years ago

if we did the leafs won't be in first place !

#403 3 years ago

met Walter at a leafs game back in 1998 , at the last game Wayne was playing there at the gardens , Walter would shake everyone's hand , pose for any picture , sign anything you ask him too , and he would smile at all the kids and tell some amazing stories , that guy never said no to anyone , there are very few pro athlete's who where even close to this !

#409 3 years ago

nothing beats the nose bleeds at the old Buffalo Auditorium , those seats were at a 45 deg angle , they gave you a parachute on the way in !

#411 3 years ago

cool craig was the grandson of lester patrick

#412 3 years ago

meSz , that would never happen today , very nice story

1 week later
#441 3 years ago

yeah Andersen sucks

#444 3 years ago

Ralphi's the best , my son played hockey with his son when they were 10 years old in Newmarket , the NHL was on strike that year , so Jim Ralph would be at all the games , he had the best stories about the NHL players , and his own crappy career , had a few good stories about Tony Esposito , when the two of them were with the black hawks . great guy

#449 3 years ago

hutchison started , let in 2 goals in 7 seconds , then andersen went in and let in two goals in 52 seconds , and here we are !

#463 3 years ago

the ducks blended in to the ice , it's like their ghosts !

#467 3 years ago

the blue grey one's

#470 3 years ago

Galchenyuk gets a goal tonight !

#472 3 years ago

he's got something to prove ! he got a taste of the minors , first time in his career , he won't want to go back there

#477 3 years ago

i say buffalo blows up the whole team ! stay tuned for news at 11

#492 3 years ago

new referee etiquette, can't quote what you don't hear !

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#493 3 years ago
Quoted from luch:

new referee etiquette , can't quote what you don't hear !
[quoted image]

1 month later
#621 2 years ago

only if it goes to the 6th game

#622 2 years ago

Anyone here a Habs fan ? . I'm looking at making the series a little interesting , looking for a bet . i'll take the leafs , you take the habs , looser donates $25 Canadian/Leafs money , to pinside in the winners name as a donation . anyone up for it ?

#624 2 years ago

how about you bacon ?

1 week later
#832 2 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Give ya Malkin for him! (wait is that USD or CAD)

US no player is paid in Canadian funds

#838 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Moving Marner is a huge risk

hugh risk to not getting out of the first round again ! or closing the deal on a series

#840 2 years ago

so true !

#923 2 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

This August will mark me sober for 36 yrs

did you used to be a drunk 8 year old . lol

#925 2 years ago

crap i thought you were going to be 44 , f@#$% yoot !

2 weeks later
#1029 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

The reffing in the NHL is so bad now that I'm wishing Kerry Fraser would come out of retirement to ref some games.

he can't he's still waiting for his hair spray to dry !

#1105 2 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

I've been so bad at picking this year, but I guess I will try again. I say Tampa wins it in 2 games

your 2 games short

#1112 2 years ago

i want to say Tampa , but damn it those Habs embarrassed the crap out of my leafs , so why not Habs in 6 games , they weren't supposed to be here in the first place , 16th seed in .

1 week later
#1173 2 years ago

Gary bugeyes Bettman being interviewed by Ron Maclean, anyone else want to throw something at the tv

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider luch.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2021-nhl-hockey-thread?tu=luch and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.