cheers.gif
20210628_144927 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210628_142531 (resized).jpg
7E968C94-A78F-4696-BE6B-73B68CEABCE7 (resized).jpeg
20210625_135746 (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).PNG
Screenshot_20210624-212822.png
Screenshot_20210624-212827.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hwyhed.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 3 years ago

Puck the leafs!!!

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

I'm more excited for this Rangers season than I have been in a while. Panarin, Zibanejad, Shesterkin, Lafreniere, Kakko, Kreider, Buchnevich, DeAngelo, Chytl... that's gonna be a fun team to watch. And I'll fully admit, they got some ridiculous luck landing #1 and #2 in back to back drafts. It sped up their rebuild by years.

Gonna be weird to not see ‘the king’ lundquist with the rangers. Oh, and puck the coilers & lanes too

#39 3 years ago

That mcdavid & draisatl in Edmonton are pretty good players..

#43 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Top 2 points last season?

Yes..3 points each last night. Just the 2nd game of the season, and mcjesus nets a hat trick.

#45 3 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Leivo flat line stats?? Did you happen to watch the game ? I fell asleep

No, I let the old lady watch her shows last night, as I’ll take it over this weekend w football. Your boy Leivo apparently played last night thou for Cowtown..

#54 3 years ago
Quoted from luch:

anyone play goal , are net minder is not going to get us to the cup !

Way to early to think that. I don’t think that you can tell what kind of team u got till maybe you play 20+ games.

#69 3 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

New weather girl! Sorry to go off topic.
[quoted image]

Letang sucks..I’m looking forward to tonight’s tilt w the flames..hope that we light up ex goalie Marky up. Here’s my local weather girl Kasia..I only watch the news for the weather n traffic girls

0DE68E8A-D8F4-4724-8D07-70ECAF46A3BE (resized).jpeg0DE68E8A-D8F4-4724-8D07-70ECAF46A3BE (resized).jpeg
#99 3 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

I would fire him tonite if I was gm. Don’t waste any more time with this dud.

Please..have you seen what my Canucks have done lately? The sky is crying when I listen to my local hacks here..

#129 3 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

So help me out here ...... here in the States NBC fired Milbury (famous for jumping into the stands and beating a guy with a shoe, probably won't get into the HHoF for that) for saying "“Not even any woman here to disrupt your concentration” when talking about the bubble. So they hire Mike Babcock to take his place ...... classic!

I can’t really say much about Milbury, and Babs was a helluva coach back in the day. Up here, in the great white north, we have Brian Burke. He doesn’t do the commentary, just has takes during intermissions. He has this angry pissed off look all the time, is intelligent about the game. I do like his takes/opinions. He still reminds me of a older grumpy Stewie from family guy..lol

#131 3 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

If you Google Mike Babcock allegations you'll get a lot of results but this will sum it up....
https://ftw.usatoday.com/2021/01/mike-babcock-talks-about-allegations-of-abuse
Of course if you're over the age of 25, like me, you'll read all the allegations and say ...... yeah that's the same type of coaching I had when I played!

Neither can I. I mean if you ask anyone outside of Boston what they know about him you will receive one of the two replies:
1. Who?
2. Oh he's the player that beat a fan with a shoe.
With that said, he still didn't deserve to lose his job over the statement. I think if he said "here in the bubble the players have no distractions" he would've been fine. The fact he specifically said "woman".......the politically correct police were called.

That sounds pretty weak, but w all the bs political correctness nowadays..Don Cherry, who is beloved by many up here, was let go because, he too, made a comment about ‘all you people’ referring to immigrants to Canada for not wearing a poppy around Remembrance Day. We’re pretty multi cultural..He supported our troops big time, is a proud old Canadian boy. Shit, gotta really watch what we say, and around whom nowadays. Wtf happened?!

#143 3 years ago
Quoted from DodgeThatOne:

Let start a poll! ;o)
Which is the best Canadian team this year: Montreal Habs, Toronto Maple leafs or Winnipeg Jets?
I am impressed by the Habs so far - my team since my beloved Nords are just a retro jersey now - they score a ton of goal every game. The newcomers Toffoli, Anderson and even Edmundson delivers the good. Suzuki and Kotkaniemi are developing really well.
On the Jets side, Connor, Ehlers and even Copp have been on fire this year and now they just added somme depth with Dubois.
As for the Leafs, Marner, Tavares and Nylander are performing better that I thought they would. Matthews and Reilly play as they supposed to be.
Cheers!

No love/mention of the western teams? Happy to see the nux sweep the sens, I know, it’s the sens. But to have Boeser, Petey, Miller , Horvat get on the score sheet, and build some confidence is huge. It’s early in the season, the Habs look good so far. Let’s wait till maybe 20 games are played, and we’ll have a better idea who the contenders are..

#145 3 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Wow Matt Murray finished last season with 2.87 GAA and is currently at 4.39 GAA with the Sens. One thing I give credit to Rutherford is letting Murray go. Hate to say it but Murray will be a backup goalie by the end of this season if it weren't for the contract Ottawa signed him too. Ottawa could trade him this year, highly unlikely, but might consider it as his no trade clause goes into effect next season.

I don’t think his D helped him out a lot. I know that the avs are having an issue w keeping a healthy back up . Who wouldn’t wanna go to a contender?

#154 3 years ago

I was happy w the performance/result of last night’s game vs the Jets. Demko looked very solid tween the pipes, Brock Boeser continued to score a few more goals. Jets have beaten Vancouver 10 straight times going into this game, nice to end that streak. After a bit of an ugly sluggish start, the nux have 4 wins in a row. Next up..Price & the habs..

#159 3 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Master bacon was obviously beyond his years.
[quoted image]

Funny reading it as glen resch! It’s Chico man..no luv for Mike palmateer, or Mike Liut?!

#170 3 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Touchdown in Toronto tonight. Didn't see that coming.

It was against the struggling Canucks. I really don’t know why I race home to watch them..this team is hard to watch lately , shitty in every aspect, except Quinn Hughes. He’s up there in points for a d men, but a minus 7 going into Toronto. Kinda surprised I got no smack from Cndnpinbacon

#176 3 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Won’t kick you while your down .. Canucks looked bad, what’s with all the dumb penalties? That happens when your chasing the puck all the time. Turned it off midway through the 3rd period.

It’s all good man..the boys have played a lot of game’s already, and look tired w all the penalties they’ve taken. Their special teams..not so special. Lots of inconsistencies, the d looks terrible. But who knows, maybe they can turn it around like the blues did a few years ago..and no, I’m not high..

#181 3 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

What a pylon Myers is...man he stunk

The new Dana Murzyn! It starts up top w Benning. He’s pretty good at drafting, but so shitty at dealing contracts..THAT is what has handcuffed this team. Coach Green can only play w what management can afford. Sure, coach should get a bit of blame,as the players should be accountable too. But a lot of this is on management!

#215 3 years ago

The 5th goal was the dagger. Time to go downstairs, drink some cheap fn beer n play some pin. Yes, my Canucks officially fn suck right now..

5082D403-ACB3-4776-A62B-4C801B3C826A (resized).jpeg5082D403-ACB3-4776-A62B-4C801B3C826A (resized).jpeg
#225 3 years ago

Is that a mega touch? I remember playing 1 back in the day. Played a lot of golf on that..be fun to have, but the golden tee trumps it I’d think

#227 3 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

The golf is a hidden gem for sure. 18 holes and tough
[quoted image]

That’s sweet! One of the golfers on that game reminded me/looked like Queenville

#230 3 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

The only thing that sucks more then that beer choice is .......... well the Nucks
(only joking hwyhead....Pens now out of playoff position but still not cause enough for cheap beer)

No offence taken at all Mesz. I’ve been a fan since 81..of the Canucks, not cheap beer. Sometimes, I enjoy getting the rickards asst pack. The red is my fave.

#233 3 years ago

Any Bruin fans here? I heard a rumour..Jake Virtanen for Jake Debrusk. Van, I’m sure, would have to add to this..

#238 3 years ago

Hextall is now the gm, Brian Burke the new pres of the Pens..wow! N puck the leafs

#261 3 years ago
Quoted from beergut666:

So who is in the hot seat in Vancouver for the disaster they are in, the coach or the GM?

Should be GM Jim Benning. He’s made huge mistakes w contracts/signings over the years. Coach Travis Green had started w the farm team in Utica, and has been the bench boss in Vancouver for years. He’s had a steady improvement w the club, and is liked/respected by the boys. Sadly, I’d guess he’d be the 1st to go. I think that it’d be a huge mistake to fire Green

#268 3 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Laine got dropped in a fight!
Good for him for standing up for his team mate. Torts will like that

Good on Laine for standing up..and taking a few!

#292 3 years ago

Saw this on an espn page, asking who’s the GOAT..where’s Gretzky? What a fn joke they are at times..

357A9B8F-BBC5-4E42-832C-23A45982ADFE (resized).jpeg357A9B8F-BBC5-4E42-832C-23A45982ADFE (resized).jpeg
#334 3 years ago

My team has some good young pieces, but overall, they’re just not good enough. Shame on me for staying up till 940 last night, just to see them fn lose in ot. 5 am is early to get up for work. Credit to the Jets last night, they were the better team

#342 3 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

You want to see Leivo win the cup

Puck the flames..but I do like Tanev. Not gifted offensively, but a great stay at home d men

#366 3 years ago
Quoted from luch:

large 20 oz draft $18 , yes if you buy a psl you jump the line and have season's , but then you have a asset that is resellable

Doesn’t anyone smuggle a Mickey in anymore? Paying that much for beer is fn ludicrous!

1 week later
#390 3 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Sorry had a few drinks..should be in "3 word thread"

No shit buddy. Curious if anyone is gone by trade/rental. And already looking forward to the draft. And puck your leafs...

#394 3 years ago

Not last night Darren. Nice to see that the Couve can still beat a good team once in awhile..Demko was solid last night, and Virtanen decided to show up for a change!

#396 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Last night was all goalie. We had a ton of opportunities, but he was a brick wall

Demko was solid..not like Mathews stache..wtf is that?!

#413 3 years ago

Feels good to win 2 in a row..especially vs the leafs!!! Demko is getting in a groove..

#418 3 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Benning press conference was hard to listen to.
I suspect he's gone for sure. 7 years in not much and questionable moves. Also many owners may look at a Kyle Dubas type. Shanahan president of the year. Kyle Dubas GM of the year.

He’s definitely made some mistakes, w bad contracts. Loui erikkson isn’t even playing! He’s drafted pretty good, shit, he should be a lead scout, not a gm. Sucks, cuz if they go to a new gm, coach Green is probably gone too. I like green, but who knows what the owners (Aquilini’s) do. He kinda reminds me of a Jerry Jones. Let the coaches coach, n let the gm do his job.

#461 3 years ago

Just 44 saves for Thatcher Demko in a 3-2 win in ot for the Couve over the Sens..man, did I mention he’s pretty fn good yet?!

#485 3 years ago

I’ll predict that the leafs lose in round 1!!

#490 3 years ago

The refs have, for a long time, have done this..like an unwritten rule. Only if he wasn’t miked up. Mind you, he was gonna retire at the end of the season. All refs/umpires are guilty of being inconsistent..they’re all human too, and fuck up like we do

#498 3 years ago

Jim benning has resigned goalie Thatcher Demko to a 5 year/25 million contract extension. Statistically, he’s a top 5 goalie, and what a signing/deal for the Canucks! He gets my vote for team mvp..he’s a fn stud

2 weeks later
#502 3 years ago

Canucks 1st game in almost 3 weeks..20+ players inc. coaches w ‘the covid’ Holtby stands on his head, and has arguably his best game as a nuck. The Couve w an impressive 3-2 ot win over the Leafs! I do hope that Hyman is okay after that bs knee on knee from Edler..

#507 3 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

2 nice back to back wins for the Couv. I'm happy for the team and was actually hoping they would win. Right on. Hovart should make Team Canada.

I missed the game last night..420 n all..lol
Thought that the Leafs would rebound from 2 nights ago. Rittich w what 0-3 so far? Bo is a solid 200’ player

2 weeks later
#512 2 years ago

Ironically it happened as they criticized Parros n the nhl..now that Davidson is free, can he please come to Vancouver, and give this lack luster franchise some vision?

1 week later
#551 2 years ago

Anyone creating a hockey pool? I won’t be watching w the same enthusiasm as many as you, but I’m gonna cheer for the Canes n Avs..

#573 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

4 of us so far. For those interested in joining make sure you get your picks in before the playoffs begin tomorrow night!
[quoted image]

Make that 5 Hue! I didn’t show/predict any love for the coilers thou

#575 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

As I am the defending champion for the last 4 years , I agree to this.

Your going down Darrin..just like your leafs in the 2nd round!!

#585 2 years ago

1st game of the playoffs, and we’re going to overtime!

#595 2 years ago

2nd game of the playoffs, and we’re going to overtime! Playoff hockey is the shit

#602 2 years ago

The caps/bruins has been pretty cool to watch..lots of hits, back n forth action, pretty evenly played

#612 2 years ago
Quoted from shlt_thunder:

Haven't been paying close enough attention to why Calgary and Vancouver are playing this series. Is there some contractual obligation? Is it in case it impacts the draft? Personal stats for players?

As a Canucks fan, I want the season to be over already. I’m curious what they do with management/coaching. This year’s draft is apparently defensive heavy. Time for a change here, the fans deserve better.

#632 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

I predicted COL/TB finals in our playoff bracket pool.

I have the avs n canes in the finals

#635 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Tavares down...looks scary. Wow!!
Completely accidental. (Even though it's Corey Perry)

Very scary. Happened so quick, at 1st I thought he got a blade in the face. Hope that he’s gonna be okay

#683 2 years ago

Wow Jarry..Bill Buckner thinks that u made a big mistake

#693 2 years ago

Nice ot winner by Conner.coilers have had a lot of cups already, glad to see the Peg moving on.

#700 2 years ago
Quoted from Canuck_pinhead:

Jebus. Did they pick the Jets!!!?

I did! Oilers were a good reg season team, but I felt that the peg had a bigger, more proven playoff team. Went w my gut instinct on my picks..

#702 2 years ago

Good on ya.
I saw the Jets in the final month and thought they'd get destroyed.

Oilers , I feel, are to dependent upon Mcdavid n Dreisatl. Sure, nuge is good, but like my Canucks, u gotta have the 3rd-4th liners contribute. And solid goaltending is a must.

#704 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Look at you basking in the sunlight. There's a storm comin from the east .

Hahaha..I picked your leafs to beat the habs this round. But the peg to beat the leafs next! Need the canes to finish business, and Tb too.

#720 2 years ago

Where’s the goaltender interference? Vegas just got denied tying the game!

#727 2 years ago
Quoted from JayDee:

Damn.. that was quick.

Happy to see a game 6, with maybe 2500 fans there. Muzzin w 2 goals?!

#731 2 years ago

A game 7 is here..who’s ready?

#737 2 years ago
Quoted from JayDee:

Unreal! If they’re being harassed for just wearing jerseys only, then that’s some major bullshit.

Agreed 100%. Almost unheard of. I don’t think that I’ve ever heard such a bs thing in my life. If I was that guy, I’d be so pissed n maybe let a local news person know..that shit just ain’t right.

#744 2 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

Despite the loss, Parise's goal was a beaut!

That shot by Whitecloud was top corner..from a d man! Kinda happy for Vegas. All next rounds are going to be great

#748 2 years ago

I’d like to see the habs win 2nite n force a game 7. Bet all leafs fan would be nervous as puck..but I think that the leafs take care of business 2nite

#754 2 years ago

Another game 7 on Monday!!!

#758 2 years ago
50956B5D-0D96-45AB-864A-A3C725BCD42B (resized).jpeg50956B5D-0D96-45AB-864A-A3C725BCD42B (resized).jpeg
#773 2 years ago

I'm a Hab fan and picked Leafs in 6

I’m a habs fan 2nite. To blow a 3-1 lead..Dubas will have to answer a lot of questions..pressure has got to be more on the leafs this evening

#775 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

I'm putting my Leafs Jersey on tonite.....shits getting serious!!

Mathews and Marner better show up if they wanna advance. Facing Price in a game 7? Should be a doozy...IT’S ON

#780 2 years ago

It’ll be interesting to see if Hrudey, Friedman, anyone on the panel will predict that the habs win this game. Who’s gonna be the hero 2nite?

#782 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Hyman for the Leafs
Gallagher for the Habs

Speeza for the leafs
Suzuki for the habs

#787 2 years ago

I’ll still call your ass n get your thoughts later

#793 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Leafs got this ...trust me Ladies.

I think u said 4-2 leafs..but I can hardly hear u..

#798 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Andys a drunk bastard

Just on occasional Saturdays..
Pretty even 1st period, the first goal scored is gonna be huge 2nite

#801 2 years ago

I hear some creaking on the stairs..

9FF84102-476C-4973-9B3C-AD24DC628BCA (resized).jpeg9FF84102-476C-4973-9B3C-AD24DC628BCA (resized).jpeg
#806 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Keefe must be fired .

I dunno man. Solid season, you go up 3-1 in a series. You lose 2 in OT. Then get silenced by arguably 1 of our generations best goalies w out a cup. The boys will reflect upon the season, and make changes. Shit, at least u made the playoffs

#812 2 years ago

Last 1 from me leaf fans..

D852EA5E-5465-4673-86FC-EA7626FA6F74 (resized).jpegD852EA5E-5465-4673-86FC-EA7626FA6F74 (resized).jpeg
#819 2 years ago

No weak match ups in this 2nd round. I do like the pounding that Vegas took in game 1 thou!

#860 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Clean hockey hit. Keep your head up Evans. Not sure if Evans saw him coming and decided to go for the goal.....or if he didn't see him at all. But you gotta keep your head up.
Etiquette wise was it correct with the game most likely on ice. No. Scheifele will most likely have to answer the bell next game.
I doubt he will be suspended.

Clean..probably. Did look like he kinda jumped/leaped into the hit. From 1 angle, it look like he took a shot to the head. Hopefully he got a stinger, a concussion isn’t good. Parros, once again, better explain this 2 n get it right

#864 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

We should get a poll going lol

Do it..I say he’s gone for 3!

#873 2 years ago

I wonder if the Sabres take that D man Owen Power w the 1st pick? And does Eichel stay in Buffalo?

#886 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

The NHL may as well just rewrite the rules at this point.

I think that he got it right. No denying, it was a bs hit, and now Shiefele is paying for it. He’s a helluva player for the Jets, and he’ll be missed in the next series

#896 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

And another OT!!
Go Tampa!!!

Glad to see the canes win in OT! We have a series. I like the head coach for the lightning Jon Cooper..good old BC kid. Oh yeah, I think I picked the canes in this series

#899 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Honestly I like the Canes a bunch. Their coach as well. I was a big fan of Brindamour growing up.
But I'm only rooting for the lightning because I picked them in our bracket challenge

Rod Brindamour..another guy from BC. So is Carey Price, Shea Weber..I missed the ot goal, was snoozing on the couch after dinner. It’s been a long week already

#906 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

You see that promo commercial HWY?

Ya man. He was a pretty good player..lil gritty, had some hands..heart n soul kinda guy. When he left town, lots of fans here didn’t like him. He’s cool by me, n I think he does a podcast w juice (bieska)

#938 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Halfway through the 1st in the Vegas/Colorado game it's tied 1-1!

I wanna watch the game, but I gotta pick up a pin shortly!

#952 2 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

You been drankin.... I ain't hue

It’s a bit of a habit for him..kinda like the leafs exiting the playoffs early..

#963 2 years ago

Great 2 periods of hockey w the knights/avs. Hoping to see a game 7!

#968 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Vegas winning has changed the bracket quite a bit...[quoted image][quoted image]

Man, was I ever wrong this year. The Jets, avs , canes and bruins, I thought, we’re gonna be contenders..congrats to all the other brackets in the running. Guess I’m cheering for the underdogs next round. Go habs n islanders!

1 week later
#999 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Man those NY Islander fans are intense.
I love when they do the chant for the White Stripes song 'seven nation army.'
You gotta love that intensity!!

I like it when Jim Cornelison does the anthem @ the madhouse.and I’ll even admit I like their goal scoring song Chelsea dagger by the Fratelli’s..don’t tell anybody..

#1003 2 years ago

What a save by Pulock at the very end! Holy shit..series tied!

#1010 2 years ago

Had the outlaws over for dinner last night. Ot starts, and pops says this game is gonna end soon. Sure enough, Roy is Johnny on the spot..Vegas has a bigger advantage @ home w the drunks err fans in the building I’m sure. Wonder what they’re paying for seats there?

#1014 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Habs up 3-2 now.
The T-Mobile arena has been very quiet tonight.

I like a lot of the players, and the way they play w all lines, but still can’t cheer for Vegas. Could this be the year that Price shakes off as 1 of this generations best goaltenders to not win the cup? Gotta get there 1st, but the habs are close!

#1056 2 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Congrats to the Habs as well as Canada, 10 years since a Canadian team has made the finals so sure all Canadians have to feel good about a Habs win!

I’m happy for the Canadiens, they’re definitely the cinderella team this year. Price has been spectacular tween the pipes, and their pk is on a very long streak. So glad it’s not the leafs going to the finals..puck the leafs n go habs!

#1067 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Ouch HWY Head finishes a dismal 6th!

Ouch..your laffs got eliminated early in the playoffs! Suck it Darrin..

#1073 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Oops wrong thread .

Put the bong down amigo

#1079 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

You Lost a little Street cred with that 6TH PLACE FINISH

Hahaha. I don’t care about any street cred. I did predict that your grossly talked about team in the center of the fn universe was to lose in the 1st round. As for tonight’s game Hue, I’ll go 5-2 bolts..but cheering for the isles!

#1100 2 years ago

Let’s see some predictions for tonight’s 1st Stanley cup game…I’m not gonna, as I apparently suck n have no idea what to suspect..

#1141 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

I have decided I am now a Tampa Bay and Carolina Fan and Panthers Fan.

For u buddy

A8E08138-A501-409F-8060-969D56D43230 (resized).jpegA8E08138-A501-409F-8060-969D56D43230 (resized).jpeg
#1146 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Remember the time difference between us HWY ..I'm always sitting pretty.

Ya..when I talk to you, I’m either working or driving. You, you’re on # whatever drink ..it’s all good brother

#1160 2 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Your magic 8 ball is broken.
Sweep is forthcoming. Habs just don’t have the offensive power!

Toffoli, Suzuki, Anderson n Gallagher..shit, need someone to score some goals! But give credit to the bolts, they’re the defending champs for a reason.

1 week later
#1199 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Ha easy question. The beers will be flowing and it'll be "Maple Leaves year again!"

no doubt! Now for the fun stuff upcoming. The draft, potential trades, overpriced contracts, and the expansion draft! Welcome to the kraken..

#1203 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Cheating Stanley Cup winners don't count. I came to my senses.

U got more personalities then my old lady. In my foghorn leghorn voice ‘I said boy, boy u got to make up your mind’

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hwyhed.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2021-nhl-hockey-thread?tu=hwyhed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.