cheers.gif
20210628_144927 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210628_142531 (resized).jpg
7E968C94-A78F-4696-BE6B-73B68CEABCE7 (resized).jpeg
20210625_135746 (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).PNG
Screenshot_20210624-212822.png
Screenshot_20210624-212827.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jackontherocks.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#22 3 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

[quoted image]

We open against Flyers first two games, nothing like getting right into the nastiness

#38 3 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

LOL - Management is not shitty at all, just not a fan of Rutherford. Past few seasons they have been missing a few pieces to the puzzle and instead of getting pieces that fit they have reobtained older players that they got rid of. If Orpik didn't retire the Pens would've traded for him in the off season!
Watching the game tonight had a few positives but there was absolutely no one in front of the net!
New Year's resolution ..... no negative stuff going forward!

It’s was a mess watching them fall for me as pens fan, but it’s game 1 and someone had to play bad. Watching coyotes just tied it up with 3 secs

#49 3 years ago

Pens winless on no.

730EA02D-F766-4BC5-805E-50CBEC5369C7 (resized).jpeg730EA02D-F766-4BC5-805E-50CBEC5369C7 (resized).jpeg
#76 3 years ago
Quoted from BladesOfSteel:

Here's hoping to that. They have my Caps the next two games. Have some Pittsburgh buddies coming over to watch today. Yay for 3-day weekends!

Pens gave you that first goal, go figure, it’s a mess for my team

#77 3 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

Pens gave you that first goal, go figure, it’s a mess for my team

Another disaster for us Pens on the 2nd goal as well

#79 3 years ago
Quoted from BladesOfSteel:

Messy game on all fronts so far. Entertaining as hell though, glad hockey is back.

I needed a win so will take it for what it’s worth

#84 3 years ago

Pens with comeback win, still needs work but a win vs rivalry caps ok

#94 3 years ago

Just watched the Flyers blow the lead to Bruins and lose in shootout

#105 3 years ago

Not when Totorella loses it again in the playoffs

#107 3 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Player's are pre-madonna's nowadays. Torts has sharp elbows and pre-madonna's don't like that. Columbus is better without Dubois.

I love watching him lose it, fun stuff for sure

#141 3 years ago

Watching the coyotes vs ducks out here after pens loss, ducks goalie just gave the player a stinky glove to the face and gave the player a penalty no way down to the ice they both go

1 week later
#166 3 years ago

No pens games killing me to watch others buy hey that’s what the hockey package is for baby

#193 3 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Yeah it's crazy trying to do a Fantasy League this year

My friends did not do one this year

#201 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Hopefully not offending anyone here, as this is an honest question....
How do you guys remember all of this stuff and know all the stats and every game etc etc.
I love hockey, enjoy watching, but I typically just watch leaf games when I can and couldn't tell you much about other teams unless I know the major names...
I'm sure if all I did was watch sports news and other things I'd catch on to more, but I feel like I'd get completely lost with all the stats.
You talk about fantasy leagues and I feel like I'd be at a total loss (or extremely lucky) if I ever tried to play along.
I just feel insignificant in this thread and wish I could add more.
Btw,
Go leafs go!

Fantasy leagues help you learn and having the hockey package make you watch more, I have not followed as much as I have in the past

#208 3 years ago

Watching Pens vs Isles and a coyotes over blues today

1 week later
#270 3 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Penguins had Reaves in 2017 ... that's the last one I can think of.

Kasparitas and Ian Moran old school days stirred things up. Always liked Kas and Ian seemed to like heavy metal when it played throughout the stadium, loved it

#301 3 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Agree! As much as I am a hockey fan I will be the first to admit it's nowhere near what it's like in Canada. I remember a few years ago a rerun of College Softball Championship, yes a rerun not a live broadcast, on ESPN beat out a live broadcast of a Stanley Cup Finals game in tv ratings.

It’s my #1 sport, best of 7 any day and only get the Stanley Cup when u win it and get name on it, do not get to keep it like all sports after you win.

1 week later
#369 3 years ago

Montreal coach fired more madness in Canada teams

#384 3 years ago

Too much offense no show with pens this year, no goals and five shots in each of the 1st 2 periods, changes a coming in the offseason

#401 3 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Nope, same here! Remember when back to back games were something to look forward too?? Pens played the Flyers this week!
Hard to complain though as the season could've been cancelled and we would only be posting on the "who likes beer thread"!

I am alright with it due to the pandemic but like that when the full season returns I get to see the Pens every year out here in AZ instead of waiting x amount of years like the old days

#416 3 years ago

Happy national hockey day. Yes his past made him get the 7 gems suspension

3 weeks later
#499 3 years ago

Flyers Hart to hot seat and no more ghost berry, oh no

1 month later
#590 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

10am here. That reminds me of my peewee schedule when I was a kid.
And it's always garbage hockey too.

Waiting for it 9am here

#598 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Worst OT defense I;ve seen since the last time they blew a series.

Pens stopped playing in the 3rd

#628 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Wow this Avalanche team is scary

Every player has super speed it seems like a video game

#670 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Yeah Bruins are very scary. Gonna go thru the Isles like corn thru a goose

I had Bruins picked last year in the East, I did not want to play the in first round being a Pens fan, but if Pens don’t decide to play the rest of series it will be another first round exit and disaster

#719 2 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

If anyone is liking for me I’ll be over in the bourbon thread

Having a cigar for the disaster series lost, still a fan but go Pens thanks for letting me enjoy the weekend in the pool

#741 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

No acceptable beard for 3 years! But true, frees up some time, anguish, and nausea.

Not saying coach should be fired or blaming goaltender. We finished first in the division but 3 years in 1st round is hard to take with this much talent. Still thought we would make it past round 1 but Boston we played better in regular season but I know would be tuff in playoffs. If the Bs lose to the Islanders than ok I can take it but don’t believe it will happen.

3 weeks later
#1058 2 years ago

Wowsiers the knights are out, who would have thought Montreal number 16 team in or last one out of them all with just three wins above 500 going to the cup, just another reason why I love hockey. Strange but some of the overtime games ended really early in all the series.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jackontherocks.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2021-nhl-hockey-thread?tu=Jackontherocks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.