cheers.gif
20210628_144927 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210628_142531 (resized).jpg
7E968C94-A78F-4696-BE6B-73B68CEABCE7 (resized).jpeg
20210625_135746 (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).PNG
Screenshot_20210624-212822.png
Screenshot_20210624-212827.png
There are 1,221 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 25.
#351 3 years ago

no recent letters regarding in seat fans , just the usually BS from Shananan , you know we value you as a subscriber and want to win the stanley cup,I say lets work on winning a playoff series for starters first !

#352 3 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Any recent letters regarding your seats Luch?
I have first dibs called it.

Unless it's the Pens game!

Quoted from luch:

no recent letters regarding in seat fans , just the usually BS from Shananan , you know we value you as a subscriber and want to win the stanley cup,I say lets work on winning a playoff series for starters first !

Completely different story from the Pens. Constantly get updates even though there's no updates. Those that left their season ticket money with the Penguins are getting 5% interest.

#353 3 years ago

I wonder what "selling my leaf season tickets" on kijiji ..haven't Checked

#354 3 years ago

you want to buy a PSL on first row golds and then pay season prices at cost , let me know I might be convinced to sell my ownership

#355 3 years ago

Your killin me Luch. I spent all my cash on guitars. I want those tickets

#356 3 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Unless it's the Pens game!

Completely different story from the Pens. Constantly get updates even though there's no updates. Those that left their season ticket money with the Penguins are getting 5% interest.

interest ? yeah right , there is a waiting list of 250 years, roughly only 77 season tickets sets become available every year and there is 10,000 people on the wait list "meaning just 77 season tickets became available for sale to the 10,000 people currently on the wait list. At that rate, and assuming each person wants at least two tickets, it will take more than 250 years to clear the existing list." they ain't paying shit , and it's like pulling teeth to get your money back

#357 3 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

nothing more money won't fix ! it would be in the 6 figure plus range

#359 3 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Would like to hear more about these guitars you speak of.

#360 3 years ago
Quoted from luch:

interest ? yeah right , there is a waiting list of 250 years roughly only 77 season tickets sets become available every year and there is 20,000 people on the wait list "meaning just 77 season tickets became available for sale to the 10,000 people currently on the wait list. At that rate, and assuming each person wants at least two tickets, it will take more than 250 years to clear the existing list." they ain't paying shit , and it's like pulling teeth to get your money back

Yeah ...big bucks for season tickets here
This may be a window to score season tickets but you will still need deep fn pockets ..The seat license is a JOKE. Add, what 12.00 for a tall boy Luch??

#361 3 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

Would like to hear more about these guitars you speak of.

Haha!!!
BC rich warlock
Fender jaguar
..saving for another guitar.

#362 3 years ago

...And a porrable recorder /amp

#363 3 years ago

...and weed.

#364 3 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Haha!!!
BC rich warlock
Fender jaguar
..saving for another guitar.

Bc Rick warlock is one of my all time favorite guitars (that I have not owned) was even thinking about getting the warlock acoustic, just because I love the shape.

#365 3 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Yeah ...big bucks for season tickets here
This may be a window to score season tickets but you will still need deep fn pockets ..The seat license is a JOKE. Add, what 12.00 for a tall boy Luch??

large 20 oz draft $18 , yes if you buy a psl you jump the line and have season's , but then you have a asset that is resellable

#366 3 years ago
Quoted from luch:

large 20 oz draft $18 , yes if you buy a psl you jump the line and have season's , but then you have a asset that is resellable

Doesn’t anyone smuggle a Mickey in anymore? Paying that much for beer is fn ludicrous!

#367 3 years ago

yes i am sure it happens

#368 3 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

Doesn’t anyone smuggle a Mickey in anymore? Paying that much for beer is fn ludicrous!

Plastic flask will get you in the door with enough alcohol for the game. something like....... https://www.amazon.com/SportFlask-Fighter-Concerts-Fishing-Backpacking/dp/B00VJ7VMBE/ref=pd_lpo_201_t_2/136-3208434-1957421

Wont set off metal detectors. Even if you get caught and they confiscate it ..... it's 6.99

#369 3 years ago

Montreal coach fired more madness in Canada teams

#370 3 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

Montreal coach fired more madness in Canada teams

Montreal starts out strong...looking like a contender.
Oilers start slow...looking like the usual Oilers.

Forward a month and it's role reversal.
This season has been anything but normal, lol

#371 3 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Montreal starts out strong...looking like a contender.
Oilers start slow...looking like the usual Oilers.
Forward a month and it's role reversal.
This season has been anything but normal, lol

And somehow the leafs are still the league leaders.

I just don't get it

#372 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

And somehow the leafs are still the league leaders.
I just don't get it

It's bizarro NHL!!!

#373 3 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Plastic flask will get you in the door with enough alcohol for the game. something like....... amazon.com link »
Wont set off metal detectors. Even if you get caught and they confiscate it ..... it's 6.99

Thumbs way up on this post I.mo. absolutely correct. Applicable to all sports events

#374 3 years ago
Quoted from luch:

yes i am sure it happens

Keep me posted . When u need a partner I'll be there . Prefer sitting with you

#375 3 years ago

Be leaving from Markham.

#376 3 years ago

When shite loosens up I'll take you and your wife out on Simcoe on our boat. You know Adam is across the bay from me. Lol. Had an interesting visit at his place recently.

#377 3 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

When shite loosens up I'll take you and your wife out on Simcoe on our boat. You know Adam is across the bay from me. Lol. Had an interesting visit at his place recently.

When shite loosens up you better get pepto

#378 3 years ago

UrinatingTree doing what he does best...

#379 3 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

UrinatingTree doing what he does best...

His Congratulations Steelers 2021 video is spot on!

#380 3 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

His Congratulations Steelers 2021 video is spot on!

I find all his videos are great! He has a way with words

#381 3 years ago

Binnington acting a little salty after getting the hook.

#382 3 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Gotta love whatever is going on in the mind of a goalie. Those guys are just wired different.

#383 3 years ago
Quoted from beergut666:

Gotta love whatever is going on in the mind of a goalie. Those guys are just wired different.

What a friggin' barn burner though.

I'm sure Kane, bet on himself scoring two goals....

#384 3 years ago

Too much offense no show with pens this year, no goals and five shots in each of the 1st 2 periods, changes a coming in the offseason

#385 3 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

Too much offense no show with pens this year, no goals and five shots in each of the 1st 2 periods, changes a coming in the offseason

It was a rough watch. DeSmith was the only one that showed up.

#386 3 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Quoted from beergut666:

A Jomboy media breakdown of the Binnington incident. Lol

#387 3 years ago

And Simmonds not even in the lineup yet. Bring on Tampa

#388 3 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

That mcdavid & draisatl in Edmonton are pretty good players..

Couv need help

#389 3 years ago

Sorry had a few drinks..should be in "3 word thread"

#390 3 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Sorry had a few drinks..should be in "3 word thread"

No shit buddy. Curious if anyone is gone by trade/rental. And already looking forward to the draft. And puck your leafs...

#391 3 years ago

Another softy swede pick from the couv

#392 3 years ago

Meanwhile ontario BC and rest of Canada has the best developed players..and the USA development program is no slouch either . Scouts like to travel

#393 3 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Meanwhile ontario BC and rest of Canada has the best developed players..and the USA development program is no slouch either . Scouts like to travel

You know it yourself , what 10 games night at multiple rinks within driving distance ?

#394 3 years ago

Not last night Darren. Nice to see that the Couve can still beat a good team once in awhile..Demko was solid last night, and Virtanen decided to show up for a change!

#395 3 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:Not last night Darren. Nice to see that the Couve can still beat a good team once in awhile..Demko was solid last night, and Virtanen decided to show up for a change!

Last night was all goalie. We had a ton of opportunities, but he was a brick wall

#396 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Last night was all goalie. We had a ton of opportunities, but he was a brick wall

Demko was solid..not like Mathews stache..wtf is that?!

#397 3 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

Demko was solid..not like Mathews stache..wtf is that?!

It's called the french tickler.

#398 3 years ago

Just me or are you guys tired of playing the same teams over and over? No Nathan , Crosby, etc..

#399 3 years ago

if we did the leafs won't be in first place !

#400 3 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Just me or are you guys tired of playing the same teams over and over? No Nathan , Crosby, etc..

Nope, same here! Remember when back to back games were something to look forward too?? Pens played the Flyers this week!

Hard to complain though as the season could've been cancelled and we would only be posting on the "who likes beer thread"!

There are 1,221 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 25.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2021-nhl-hockey-thread/page/8?hl=beergut666 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.