cheers.gif
20210628_144927 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210628_142531 (resized).jpg
7E968C94-A78F-4696-BE6B-73B68CEABCE7 (resized).jpeg
20210625_135746 (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).PNG
Screenshot_20210624-212822.png
Screenshot_20210624-212827.png
There are 1,221 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 25.
#851 2 years ago

Most of the Canadian illuminati are stationed at St George (secret bunker is Aurora Ont. )And the head honchos ruled by the mob in Quebec.

#852 2 years ago

Jet's made it interesting then immediately stabbed themselves in the cock with that penalty.

#853 2 years ago

An absolutely disgusting hit, wow.

#854 2 years ago

Man that looked bad.

#855 2 years ago

That was so stupid. Scheifele really screwed his team with that shit. He’s gone for the series for sure if not more

#856 2 years ago

Clean hockey hit. Keep your head up Evans. Not sure if Evans saw him coming and decided to go for the goal.....or if he didn't see him at all. But you gotta keep your head up.

Etiquette wise was it correct with the game most likely on ice. No. Scheifele will most likely have to answer the bell next game.

I doubt he will be suspended.

#857 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Clean hockey hit. Keep your head up Evans. Not sure if Evans saw him coming and decided to go for the goal.....or if he didn't see him at all. But you gotta keep your head up.
Etiquette wise was it correct with the game most likely on ice. No. Scheifele will most likely have to answer the bell next game.

Agree! Thought it was a hard hit. Didn’t see that it was “to the head”. Of course the NHL is still trying to do damage control for the Wilson debacle so he may get suspended til Christmas!!!

That’s the beauty of the NHL ..... you just never know and it never makes sense!

Let’s Go Bucs!!! (for you that may not know, that’s the minor league baseball team in Pittsburgh)

#858 2 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

That’s the beauty of the NHL ..... you just never know and it never makes sense!

Ain't that the truth.

#859 2 years ago

The puck was already in the net when he hit him, what was the play he was trying to make there other than blasting a guy?

#860 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Clean..probably. Did look like he kinda jumped/leaped into the hit. From 1 angle, it look like he took a shot to the head. Hopefully he got a stinger, a concussion isn’t good. Parros, once again, better explain this 2 n get it right

#861 2 years ago
Quoted from beergut666:

The puck was already in the net when he hit him, what was the play he was trying to make there other than blasting a guy?

Milliseconds apart. Finishing the check. That's hockey.

Keep your head up and you won't end up in the trolley tracks.

He won't be suspended.

#862 2 years ago

I bet he gets 1 or 2 games

#863 2 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

I bet he gets 1 or 2 games

We should get a poll going lol

#864 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Do it..I say he’s gone for 3!

#865 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Whilst I agree with you I think the NHL will suspend him and you and I will be trying to make sense out of it.

#866 2 years ago

Keep your head up?? Come on!
The guy is doing a wrap arround to score in empty net and hit happens at the end of the sequence. He is clearly in a position where he can't prorect himself. Scheifele played frustrated the entire game and the only goal from him was to injure a player. Why he didn't play the puck here? Why he hit the end and both skates left the ice?
He should be off for the rest of this serie!
But because this league is a joke when it concerns illegal hits, they will probably say Scheifeile never did that before ao $5000 will be enough!

#867 2 years ago
Quoted from ChrisLIX:

Keep your head up?? Come on!
The guy is doing a wrap arround to score in empty net and hit happens at the end of the sequence. He is clearly in a position where he can't prorect himself. Scheifele played frustrated the entire game and the only goal from him was to injure a player. Why he didn't play the puck here? Why he hit the end and both skates left the ice?
He should be off for the rest of this serie!
But because this league is a joke when it concerns illegal hits, they will probably say Scheifeile never did that before ao $5000 will be enough!

Was it legal. I think so
Was it right. Nope.

You're just biased as a habs fan.

#868 2 years ago

By the way Evans turned 25 today. What a nice birthday gift.. he probably won't remember his goal!

#869 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Was it legal. I think so
Was it right. Nope.
You're just biased as a habs fan.

Nah, I am complaining since years about those illegal hits, my team has nothing to do in this sequence, honestly! But you can make your proper idea if you want

#870 2 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

Do it..I say he’s gone for 3!

DOES SCHEIFELE GET SUSPENDED???
Answer the poll by clicking the below link.

https://linkto.run/p/1FVRG745

#871 2 years ago

It's dirty because its pointless. Goal has already happened and he's not trying to stop the goal anyway.
Total cheap shot, I'm guessing 2 games unless he's got a history.

#872 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

It's dirty because its pointless. Goal has already happened and he's not trying to stop the goal anyway.
Total cheap shot, I'm guessing 2 games unless he's got a history.

He's got no history.
Responses to the poll so far.

Screenshot_20210602-221907.pngScreenshot_20210602-221907.png
#873 2 years ago

I wonder if the Sabres take that D man Owen Power w the 1st pick? And does Eichel stay in Buffalo?

#874 2 years ago

Evans wanted the wrap around empty netter and was willing to pay the price for it...so Scheifele obliged him. It was a clean, albeit really hard, finished check. Charging was the right call on the ice for the distance he skated to make the hit and was given game misconduct. Evans could have easily looked up, saw Scheifele barreling down, then took it around the boards to the corner. But instead, he chose to score with his eyes fixed on the net. No suspension. It’s playoff hockey.

#875 2 years ago

Wonder how much it being 2 Canadian teams factor into the possibility of anything more?

#876 2 years ago

Avalanche up on Golden Knights 2/0! Six straight wins in post season. The only teams to do that won the cup! Dragging a bit this morning after that overtime win.

#877 2 years ago

Avs and Lightning final would be a doosey! And would help my bracket.

Looks like Scheifele has a hearing today. (Not in person so the most he can get is 5 games max)

Can anyone tell me if a player ever had a (not in person) hearing and didn't get suspended?

#878 2 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

Avalanche up on Golden Knights 2/0! Six straight wins in post season. The only teams to do that won the cup! Dragging a bit this morning after that overtime win.

So what happens if Montreal wins 2 more in a row, they'll have 6 in a row as well! jk, I think the Avs are gonna beat the lightning in 5 /jinx

#879 2 years ago

After watching all these teams play, no other games are as fast as the Avs/Knights. I think Tampa is the only other team(possibly Boston) that can keep up with them. But I dont think they can beat them 4 games. Unless Avs/Knights beat the hell out of each other and have nothing left.

#880 2 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

I wonder if the Sabres take that D man Owen Power w the 1st pick? And does Eichel stay in Buffalo?

Eichel does not want to stay in buffalo,

#881 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Eichel does not want to stay in buffalo,

No one does

#882 2 years ago

Scheifele 4 games suspension! Better than nothing! He is lucky it was his first cheap shot in career because it could have been easily 8 games like Wilson received this year!!

Now GO Montreal!!! Let's win quickly this serie!

#883 2 years ago
Quoted from ChrisLIX:

Scheifele 4 games suspension! Better than nothing! He is lucky it was his first cheap shot in career because it could have been easily 8 games like Wilson received this year!!
Now GO Montreal!!! Let's win quickly this serie!

Damage control for Wilson debacle. If Evans didn't get hurt we wouldn't be talking about this!

Every ordeal, since the bad decision not to suspend Wilson, has ended up as a suspension.

#884 2 years ago

Yes, we don't know what would have been the sanction if not injured because the NHL isn't very accurate in their decisions. Anyway here we have an injured player and I hope he will recover 100% for next season.

#885 2 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Damage control for Wilson debacle. If Evans didn't get hurt we wouldn't be talking about this!
Every ordeal, since the bad decision not to suspend Wilson, has ended up as a suspension.

The NHL may as well just rewrite the rules at this point.

#886 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

I think that he got it right. No denying, it was a bs hit, and now Shiefele is paying for it. He’s a helluva player for the Jets, and he’ll be missed in the next series

#887 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

they do that already .... almost every night

#888 2 years ago

It'll be at the point where you won't be able to hit a player crossing the blue line with their head down staring at the puck. Because they are "vulnerable" and it'll be deemed "predatory."

#889 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

It'll be at the point where you won't be able to hit a player crossing the blue line with their head down staring at the puck. Because they are "vulnerable" and it'll be deemed "predatory."

If you’re in the nhl and still have to look down at the puck while skating, you deserve to be hit.

#890 2 years ago
Quoted from JayDee:

If you’re in the nhl and still have to look down at the puck while skating, you deserve to be hit.

Evans didn't even look up once prior to or after getting the puck in the offensive zone and going for the wrap around. Lol

#891 2 years ago

Another game going to OT!

Boston/NY Islanders tied 3-3

#892 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Another game going to OT!
Boston/NY Islanders tied 3-3

You drinking? Bos isles 1-1 in OT
Car TB 2-2 in 3rd looking at OT

#893 2 years ago

And the weasel wins it

#894 2 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

You drinking? Bos isles 1-1 in OT
Car TB 2-2 in 3rd looking at OT

Sorry....brain fart. Was thinking game 3 when typing up the score.

I meant 1-1 lol

#895 2 years ago

And another OT!!

Go Tampa!!!

#896 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

And another OT!!
Go Tampa!!!

Glad to see the canes win in OT! We have a series. I like the head coach for the lightning Jon Cooper..good old BC kid. Oh yeah, I think I picked the canes in this series

#897 2 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

Glad to see the canes win in OT! We have a series. I like the head coach for the lightning Jon Cooper..good old BC kid. Oh yeah, I think I picked the canes in this series

Honestly I like the Canes a bunch. Their coach as well. I was a big fan of Brindamour growing up.

But I'm only rooting for the lightning because I picked them in our bracket challenge

#898 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Sports are a reflection of society. Everyone is a puss puss these days.

#899 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Honestly I like the Canes a bunch. Their coach as well. I was a big fan of Brindamour growing up.
But I'm only rooting for the lightning because I picked them in our bracket challenge

Rod Brindamour..another guy from BC. So is Carey Price, Shea Weber..I missed the ot goal, was snoozing on the couch after dinner. It’s been a long week already

#900 2 years ago

Ryan kessler has multi pinball in his house ...saw a nice T.o.M on TV for a new show he's making
Wonder if he's on pinside ?
Great player ! Tough as nails too

There are 1,221 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 25.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2021-nhl-hockey-thread/page/18 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.