cheers.gif
20210628_144927 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210628_142531 (resized).jpg
7E968C94-A78F-4696-BE6B-73B68CEABCE7 (resized).jpeg
20210625_135746 (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).PNG
Screenshot_20210624-212822.png
Screenshot_20210624-212827.png
There are 1,221 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 25.
#701 2 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

I did! Oilers were a good reg season team, but I felt that the peg had a bigger, more proven playoff team. Went w my gut instinct on my picks..

Good on ya.
I saw the Jets in the final month and thought they'd get destroyed.

#702 2 years ago
Quoted from Canuck_pinhead:

Good on ya.
I saw the Jets in the final month and thought they'd get destroyed.

Oilers , I feel, are to dependent upon Mcdavid n Dreisatl. Sure, nuge is good, but like my Canucks, u gotta have the 3rd-4th liners contribute. And solid goaltending is a must.

#703 2 years ago

Look at you basking in the sunlight. There's a storm comin from the east .

#704 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Look at you basking in the sunlight. There's a storm comin from the east .

Hahaha..I picked your leafs to beat the habs this round. But the peg to beat the leafs next! Need the canes to finish business, and Tb too.

#705 2 years ago
Quoted from Canuck_pinhead:

You were picking with your heart clearly.

Yep. I’ve stopped picking the most logical or favorites and kind of just started picking my favorite teams as it seems that is often as good of a choice as trying to pick who I actually think will win. I knew having the Blues win the Stanley Cup with the Avs, Knights and/or Wild was an extreme long shot.

#706 2 years ago
Quoted from shlt_thunder:

Yep. I’ve stopped picking the most logical or favorites and kind of just started picking my favorite teams as it seems that is often as good of a choice as trying to pick who I actually think will win. I knew having the Blues win the Stanley Cup with the Avs, Knights and/or Wild was an extreme long shot.

I'm right there with you.

#707 2 years ago
Quoted from shlt_thunder:

Here Come the violins!

#708 2 years ago

Oh yeah and I bet Blues Win, ..pipe and smoking jacket!

#709 2 years ago

I was out about town today for 2 hours or so running errands. I didn't see one oilers flag on a car.

Coincidentally, it was garbage day. Lol

#710 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Oh yeah and I bet Blues Win, ..pipe and smoking jacket!

Blues got swept. What?

#711 2 years ago

Add another OT in round one of the playoffs. That's 13 now??

#712 2 years ago

Geezus!!! Don't channel surf on the Pens/Isles game tonite!!!

#713 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Geezus!!! Don't channel surf on the Pens/Isles game tonite!!!

Not watching, no way they could win on the road they are so fucking soft. Csnt believe they let Jarrys punk ass in the net tonight. But I just got a text from my brother and it seems like that issue will "take care of itself."

Fire everyone other than the 4th line and Jeff Carter and rebuild the team around them.

#714 2 years ago

Congrats Isles!

nacho (resized).jpgnacho (resized).jpg
#715 2 years ago

If anyone is liking for me I’ll be over in the bourbon thread

#716 2 years ago
Quoted from beergut666:

Congrats Isles![quoted image]

Damn it, wrong pic, but still funny.

#717 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

HwyHed in the lead!!
[quoted image]

We got a new bracket leader!!

Screenshot_20210526-200322.pngScreenshot_20210526-200322.png
#718 2 years ago

Hey, I finally got some points

#719 2 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

If anyone is liking for me I’ll be over in the bourbon thread

Having a cigar for the disaster series lost, still a fan but go Pens thanks for letting me enjoy the weekend in the pool

#720 2 years ago

Where’s the goaltender interference? Vegas just got denied tying the game!

#721 2 years ago

Looking forward to hextall’s moves this summer. He should start today by firing Sully.

#722 2 years ago

Leafs!! We have a game now!

#723 2 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

Having a cigar for the disaster series lost, still a fan but go Pens thanks for letting me enjoy the weekend in the pool

No acceptable beard for 3 years! But true, frees up some time, anguish, and nausea.

#724 2 years ago

Leafs/Habs tied 3-3 going to OT!

That's the 14th OT this first round.

#725 2 years ago

Leafs owned the third

#726 2 years ago

Damn.. that was quick.

#727 2 years ago
Quoted from JayDee:

Damn.. that was quick.

Happy to see a game 6, with maybe 2500 fans there. Muzzin w 2 goals?!

#728 2 years ago

Preds/Hurricane going to OT!!

That's 4 OTs in a row for this series alone!

#729 2 years ago

Bracket update...

Screenshot_20210528-001122.pngScreenshot_20210528-001122.pngScreenshot_20210528-001142.pngScreenshot_20210528-001142.png
#730 2 years ago

Good o' UrinatingTree...never disappoints.

#731 2 years ago

A game 7 is here..who’s ready?

#732 2 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

A game 7 is here..who’s ready?

I have an inkling it'll be going to OT.

#733 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

I have an inkling it'll be going to OT.

That’d be great. Or maybe Vegas will get a 5 minute major and give up 4 on the PK.

#734 2 years ago

Stay classy Tampa Bay. What a downright pathetic move to force fans of opposing teams sitting in $400 seats to remove their jerseys.

#735 2 years ago
Quoted from Quicksilver1:

Stay classy Tampa Bay. What a downright pathetic move to force fans of opposing teams to remove their jerseys.

Unreal! If they’re being harassed for just wearing jerseys only, then that’s some major bullshit.

#736 2 years ago
Quoted from JayDee:

Unreal! If they’re being harassed for just wearing jerseys only, then that’s some major bullshit.

Supposedly Amalie Arena wants a "home team feeling" in their building during playoffs and doesn't allow opposing team jerseys. I've never been in their building during playoffs, but the last time I WAS in their building, I was rocking my Roy jersey and watched the Avs kick the shit out of the Lightning 7-2.
FB_IMG_1571537269849 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1571537269849 (resized).jpg

#737 2 years ago
Quoted from JayDee:

Agreed 100%. Almost unheard of. I don’t think that I’ve ever heard such a bs thing in my life. If I was that guy, I’d be so pissed n maybe let a local news person know..that shit just ain’t right.

#738 2 years ago

Its bad, but teams have always pulled some shit when it comes to visitors.
2007 & 2008 I wasn't allowed to buy Pens Stanley Cup home tickets because I had a Michigan Area code.
But yeah I mean this is pure shit....it's almost so insane it's like Florida is involved!

#739 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Its bad, but teams have always pulled some shit when it comes to visitors.
2007 & 2008 I wasn't allowed to buy Pens Stanley Cup home tickets because I had a Michigan Area code.
But yeah I mean this is pure shit....it's almost so insane ite like Florida is involved!

LOL - back in the early 90’s the Capital’s did the same thing. They would not allow ANY ticket sales to people calling from a PA area code. Penguin fans out numbered caps fans in their own arena.

#740 2 years ago

poppapin in the lead....

Screenshot_20210528-224005.pngScreenshot_20210528-224005.pngScreenshot_20210528-224010.pngScreenshot_20210528-224010.png
#741 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

No acceptable beard for 3 years! But true, frees up some time, anguish, and nausea.

Not saying coach should be fired or blaming goaltender. We finished first in the division but 3 years in 1st round is hard to take with this much talent. Still thought we would make it past round 1 but Boston we played better in regular season but I know would be tuff in playoffs. If the Bs lose to the Islanders than ok I can take it but don’t believe it will happen.

#742 2 years ago

If I get a Vegas win it hurts a lot of your brackets!

#743 2 years ago

Despite the loss, Parise's goal was a beaut!

#744 2 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

Despite the loss, Parise's goal was a beaut!

That shot by Whitecloud was top corner..from a d man! Kinda happy for Vegas. All next rounds are going to be great

#745 2 years ago

Montreal fans are flipping their tickets to tonite game. One seat is selling for 7k. Insanity!!

#746 2 years ago
Quoted from Quicksilver1:

Stay classy Tampa Bay. What a downright pathetic move to force fans of opposing teams sitting in $400 seats to remove their jerseys.

2 tickets to Official NHL Game 300+$
Cost for an Official NHL team Jersey 250ish$
Being told you can’t wear the Official NHL jersey at an NHL game between two NHL teams .......... Fn priceless

(my predicted NHL response “we have no say so on what the individual NHL venues restrict their fans from wearing”)

#747 2 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

2 tickets to Official NHL Game 300+$
Cost for an Official NHL team Jersey 250ish$
Being told you can’t wear the Official NHL jersey at an NHL game between two NHL teams .......... Fn priceless
(my predicted NHL response “we have no say so on what the individual NHL venues restrict their fans from wearing”)

I believe they have reversed their policy after taking a solid ass kicking on social media the last few days. Still doesn't make up for how poorly they treated those people.

#748 2 years ago

I’d like to see the habs win 2nite n force a game 7. Bet all leafs fan would be nervous as puck..but I think that the leafs take care of business 2nite

#749 2 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

I’d like to see the habs win 2nite n force a game 7. Bet all leafs fan would be nervous as puck..but I think that the leafs take care of business 2nite

I have the leafs in 6 in our bracket.....I want this series to close out tonight!!

#750 2 years ago

Whilst I understand that game1 of any series is a feeling out game but this Bruins Isles game is brutal to watch.

There are 1,221 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 25.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2021-nhl-hockey-thread/page/15 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.