cheers.gif
20210628_144927 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210628_142531 (resized).jpg
7E968C94-A78F-4696-BE6B-73B68CEABCE7 (resized).jpeg
20210625_135746 (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).PNG
Screenshot_20210624-212822.png
Screenshot_20210624-212827.png
There are 1,221 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 25.
#601 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

First three playoff games went to OT...

3 out of 4. That lightening game was close to OT

#602 2 years ago

The caps/bruins has been pretty cool to watch..lots of hits, back n forth action, pretty evenly played

#603 2 years ago

Wow this Avalanche team is scary

#604 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Nah

#605 2 years ago

Haven't been paying close enough attention to why Calgary and Vancouver are playing this series. Is there some contractual obligation? Is it in case it impacts the draft? Personal stats for players?

#606 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Picked the Blues to go to win the cup because I am a homer and anything can happen in the playoffs, but yeah, the Avs are really freaking good.

#607 2 years ago
Quoted from shlt_thunder:

Haven't been paying close enough attention to why Calgary and Vancouver are playing this series. Is there some contractual obligation? Is it in case it impacts the draft? Personal stats for players?

They are finishing out the regular season.

#608 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

They are finishing out the regular season.

I get that but what’s the point when it doesn’t amount to much of anything.

#609 2 years ago

I get that but what’s the point when it doesn’t amount to much of anything.

Standings and draft.

#610 2 years ago

Great point about draft position

#611 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Standings and draft.

And I'm sure they have already sold tickets and they can make a little bit of money.

#612 2 years ago

As a Canucks fan, I want the season to be over already. I’m curious what they do with management/coaching. This year’s draft is apparently defensive heavy. Time for a change here, the fans deserve better.

#613 2 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

And I'm sure they have already sold tickets and they can make a little bit of money.

No fans in buildings here.
Tv deal maybe.

#614 2 years ago
Quoted from Canuck_pinhead:

No fans in buildings here.
Tv deal maybe.

Oh really. Some here are almost full capacity it seems like.

#615 2 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

Oh really. Some here are almost full capacity it seems like.

Not trying to be lovey Dovey, but full respect for being a Selanne fan.

#616 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Not trying to be lovey Dovey, but full respect for being a Selanne fan.

Yeah, not too many people catch that. By far my favorite player

#617 2 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

Yeah, not too many people catch that...

I just figured it was assumed!

Man, if Jarry needs to play like that to win this is gonna be a tuffy

#618 2 years ago

Agreed. Caught it a day 1.

#619 2 years ago

Habs will have 2500 fans at their home games in the Bell centre vs the Leafs.

#620 2 years ago

2500 man purses

#621 2 years ago

only if it goes to the 6th game

#622 2 years ago

Anyone here a Habs fan ? . I'm looking at making the series a little interesting , looking for a bet . i'll take the leafs , you take the habs , looser donates $25 Canadian/Leafs money , to pinside in the winners name as a donation . anyone up for it ?

#624 2 years ago

how about you bacon ?

#625 2 years ago

Not happening Luch. I have Leafs to Finals.

#626 2 years ago

As said, its all about the money and tv deals, promos, advertising, etc. Seems really odd but what hasn't been lately.

#627 2 years ago

I predicted COL/TB finals in our playoff bracket pool.

#628 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Every player has super speed it seems like a video game

#629 2 years ago

If the blues would have started playing in the 1st, may have taken that game

#630 2 years ago

I see Kadri is still doing playoff Kadri things.

Dude should be gone for the series....minimum.
Repeat offender status warrants it.

#631 2 years ago

Wow 3rd time in 4 years for playoff suspension I think.

#632 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

I predicted COL/TB finals in our playoff bracket pool.

I have the avs n canes in the finals

#633 2 years ago

Good ol fashioned hockey there.. i mean when its Tom Wilson.

#634 2 years ago

Tavares down...looks scary. Wow!!

Completely accidental. (Even though it's Corey Perry)

#635 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Tavares down...looks scary. Wow!!
Completely accidental. (Even though it's Corey Perry)

Very scary. Happened so quick, at 1st I thought he got a blade in the face. Hope that he’s gonna be okay

#636 2 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

Very scary. Happened so quick, at 1st I thought he got a blade in the face. Hope that he’s gonna be okay

His head snapped back something nasty!! I'm hoping the best case scenario is a concussion and nothing spinal related or a cracked vertabrae.

Because it was Corey Perry it's hard to give him the complete benefit of the doubt that it was accidental. He's such a dirty weasel. Lol

#637 2 years ago

https://mobile.twitter.com/YYCguy7/status/1395533632656216065

Not for the faint of heart. I really hope it's just a concussion.

#638 2 years ago

DOUBLE WOW!

1. Pens with a grit win

2. Lightening lose on 3OT edit: whoops, game 3...ot win

#639 2 years ago

Luckily Colorado is deep enough that the loss of Kadri will be minimal. Everyone was shredding Sakic for his "youth" movement 5 seasons ago instead of spending big bucks on veterans. His vision is finally paying dividends and fans who called for his head in 2016/17 when they finished in the basement with 48 points, are now singing his praises. Landeskog, MacKinnon, Rantanen, Toews, and Makar are easily one of the deadliest lines in the entire league. I say Avs/Canes in the final for Lord Stanley.

#640 2 years ago
Quoted from Quicksilver1:

Luckily Colorado is deep enough that the loss of Kadri will be minimal. Everyone was shredding Sakic for his "youth" movement 5 seasons ago instead of spending big bucks on veterans. His vision is finally paying dividends and fans who called for his head in 2016/17 when they finished in the basement with 48 points, are now singing his praises. Landeskog, MacKinnon, Rantanen, Toews, and Makar are easily one of the deadliest lines in the entire league. I say Avs/Canes in the final for Lord Stanley.

Kadri doesn't really add anything to the avs and can be easily replaced. He doesn't cast a shadow like he used to.

#641 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Kadri doesn't really add anything to the avs and can be easily replaced. He doesn't cast a shadow like he used to.

I don’t know about that, he’s defensively sound and strength up the middle is huge especially this time of year. He can also add some depth scoring from someone other than the big 3. I think you’re underplaying him a little but with that said he’s a scumbag. That hit was such BS man and he does something dirty every playoff it seems.

On another note my heart is with JT. The way his body reacted reminded me of Marc Savard. Unfortunately I think he might be in a dark room for a few months.

#642 2 years ago

I'm surrounded!!! Lol

Gotta love the passion though!
IMG_20210521_1209091.jpgIMG_20210521_1209091.jpgIMG_20210521_1209407.jpgIMG_20210521_1209407.jpg

#643 2 years ago

Yah.

15 GF, 5 GA through 3 games, is pretty impressive. Binnington better get some aloe on the back of his neck, that sunburn from the red light constantly going off behind him must be unbearable by now, and he still has to endure it another game. St Louis smashed the Avs every which way physically last night on the ice and it didn't matter, Colorado took their best shots and still walked away with an easy win. Nazem who???

#644 2 years ago
Quoted from Quicksilver1:

Yah.
15 GF, 5 GA through 3 games, is pretty impressive. Binnington better get some aloe on the back of his neck, that sunburn from the red light constantly going off behind him must be unbearable by now, and he still has to endure it another game. St Louis smashed the Avs every which way physically last night on the ice and it didn't matter, Colorado took their best shots and still walked away with an easy win. Nazem who???

Blues outplayed them, and had terrible luck. It happens to the best of them. Now my bracket is fucked.

#645 2 years ago

Kadri got an 8 game suspension. Well deserved!

#646 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Kadri got an 8 game suspension. Well deserved!

And we lose a top defenseman, not an even trade off.

#647 2 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

And we lose a top defenseman, not an even trade off.

Yea not a fair outcome at all.

#648 2 years ago

Is there an over/under on when Marchand will kiss/lick again?

Just curious

#649 2 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Is there an over/under on when Marchand will kiss/lick again?
Just curious

That's like asking if Luis Suarez will bite an opponent during the FIFA World Cup. Incredibly ridiculous but highly probably.

#650 2 years ago

This is our year! Go Avs!!

There are 1,221 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 25.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2021-nhl-hockey-thread/page/13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.