Screenshot_20210608-210828.png
Screenshot_20210608-210817.png
Screenshot_20210602-221907.png
Screenshot_20210601-103941.png
D852EA5E-5465-4673-86FC-EA7626FA6F74 (resized).jpeg
leaf golf (resized).jpg
9FF84102-476C-4973-9B3C-AD24DC628BCA (resized).jpeg
9e59dc46- (resized).jpg

There are 985 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 20.
#1 5 months ago

Let the games begin!

#2 5 months ago

LETS GO BLUES!!!

#3 5 months ago

Puck the leafs!!!

#4 5 months ago
pittsburgh_penguins_pumpkin (resized).PNG
#5 5 months ago

GO Calgary! ! Crush the Couv every weekend!

#6 5 months ago

Watch out for the little red haired step brother Ottawa.

#7 5 months ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

Puck the leafs!!!

Minor Midget marner! !! My buddy always laugh when I say that. He's soft and abysmal defensively.

#8 5 months ago

Alright what's going on in the *sigh* MassMutual East Division? Chara is a Cap now?

#9 5 months ago

Tough break for my Wild landing in the west. They may have a chance at the 4th spot in the division for the playoffs, but Colorado, Vegas, and St Louis are obviously the top dogs. Gonna be a lot of late nights for me with the west coast start times for big chunk of the games.

#10 5 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Alright what's going on in the *sigh* MassMutual East Division? Chara is a Cap now?

18 foot wingspan

#11 5 months ago

Leafs in the Scotia division !

#12 5 months ago

go leafs go !

#13 5 months ago

I'm more excited for this Rangers season than I have been in a while. Panarin, Zibanejad, Shesterkin, Lafreniere, Kakko, Kreider, Buchnevich, DeAngelo, Chytl... that's gonna be a fun team to watch. And I'll fully admit, they got some ridiculous luck landing #1 and #2 in back to back drafts. It sped up their rebuild by years.

#14 5 months ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

I'm more excited for this Rangers season than I have been in a while. Panarin, Zibanejad, Shesterkin, Lafreniere, Kakko, Kreider, Buchnevich, DeAngelo, Chytl... that's gonna be a fun team to watch. And I'll fully admit, they got some ridiculous luck landing #1 and #2 in back to back drafts. It sped up their rebuild by years.

Gonna be weird to not see ‘the king’ lundquist with the rangers. Oh, and puck the coilers & lanes too

#15 5 months ago

I'm here for the orgy.

#16 5 months ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

Gonna be weird to not see ‘the king’ lundquist with the rangers.

You mean not seeing him sitting on the bench? Henrik was past his time. He'll show up somewhere as a goalie coach

#17 5 months ago
Quoted from meSz:

You mean not seeing him sitting on the bench? Henrik was past his time.

Yep, several years past. And saying this made me public enemy #1 in most Ranger circles. His poor to mediocre numbers were always apparently someone else's fault.

#18 5 months ago

It'll be like watching a team that finally doesn't have Cujo; phew!

#19 5 months ago

The Sharks just updated their long term IR list.

kane.png
#20 5 months ago

Hoping the Kings can climb out of the basement with their youth and resemble their 2012 and 2014 form. We shall see. Doubt they will be cup contenders this year, but some glimmer of hope for years to come would be nice.

#21 5 months ago

So already off to bad start. 27 positive COVID-19 cases, 17 within the Dallas organization. Dallas not to start their season til the 19th, at the earliest.

#22 5 months ago
Quoted from meSz:

[quoted image]

We open against Flyers first two games, nothing like getting right into the nastiness

#23 5 months ago

Go Habs Go, baby!!

#24 5 months ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

Hoping the Kings can climb out of the basement with their youth and resemble their 2012 and 2014 form. We shall see. Doubt they will be cup contenders this year, but some glimmer of hope for years to come would be nice.

They have some great players coming up in the system... but I think you're gonna be similar to last year... in the mix for the #1 pick. Anaheim looks similar.

#25 5 months ago
Quoted from Canuck_pinhead:

They have some great players coming up in the system... but I think you're gonna be similar to last year... in the mix for the #1 pick. Anaheim looks similar.

Yeah, their prospect pool is top notch but will take some time. They finished last year with a 7 or 8 game win streak and were starting to show signs of gelling as a team. Hoping that will continue but then again, that was 8 months ago... We shall see.

#26 5 months ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

Yeah, their prospect pool is top notch but will take some time. They finished last year with a 7 or 8 game win streak and were starting to show signs of gelling as a team. Hoping that will continue but then again, that was 8 months ago... We shall see.

Their first pick this year is gonna be GOOOOOOD

#27 5 months ago

Prost to a new season boys!!

5A42E87E-911D-4082-AEE4-631AB6034E8D (resized).jpeg
#28 5 months ago
Quoted from meSz:

Prost to a new season boys!!
[quoted image]

I love the time right before the first Pens of the season. It's the calm before your 5 months of posting aboot how old & shitty the team is and how much management sucks.

#29 5 months ago

Allons-y Canadiens!

#30 5 months ago

So do the Canadians have to get off the ice at 8pm due to curfew?

#31 5 months ago
Quoted from Meegis:

So do the Canadians have to get off the ice at 8pm due to curfew?

LOL. Funny but legitimate question.

#32 5 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I love the time right before the first Pens of the season. It's the calm before your 5 months of posting aboot how old & shitty the team is and how much management sucks.

LOL - Management is not shitty at all, just not a fan of Rutherford. Past few seasons they have been missing a few pieces to the puzzle and instead of getting pieces that fit they have reobtained older players that they got rid of. If Orpik didn't retire the Pens would've traded for him in the off season!

Watching the game tonight had a few positives but there was absolutely no one in front of the net!

New Year's resolution ..... no negative stuff going forward!

#33 5 months ago

Leafs officially tied for 1st place in the league.

#34 5 months ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Leafs officially tied for 1st place in the league.

Don't forget they are also undefeated!!

#35 5 months ago

were on our way 56-0 perfect season !

#36 4 months ago

Someone just threw a catfish on the ice in Nashville just before puckdrop.

And the catfish was wearing a mask! LOL

IMG_20210114_1818369.jpg
#37 4 months ago
Quoted from TheHueManatee:

Someone just threw a catfish on the ice in Nashville just before puckdrop.
And the catfish was wearing a mask! LOL[quoted image]

Sure that's not a COviD fish?

#38 4 months ago
Quoted from meSz:

LOL - Management is not shitty at all, just not a fan of Rutherford. Past few seasons they have been missing a few pieces to the puzzle and instead of getting pieces that fit they have reobtained older players that they got rid of. If Orpik didn't retire the Pens would've traded for him in the off season!
Watching the game tonight had a few positives but there was absolutely no one in front of the net!
New Year's resolution ..... no negative stuff going forward!

It’s was a mess watching them fall for me as pens fan, but it’s game 1 and someone had to play bad. Watching coyotes just tied it up with 3 secs

#39 4 months ago

That mcdavid & draisatl in Edmonton are pretty good players..

#40 4 months ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

Top 2 points last season?

#41 4 months ago

Let's go Nordiques! ;o)

#42 4 months ago

Celebrating the Capitals' perfect record !

#43 4 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Top 2 points last season?

Yes..3 points each last night. Just the 2nd game of the season, and mcjesus nets a hat trick.

#44 4 months ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

Yes..3 points each last night. Just the 2nd game of the season, and mcjesus nets a hat trick.

Leivo flat line stats?? Did you happen to watch the game ? I fell asleep

#45 4 months ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Leivo flat line stats?? Did you happen to watch the game ? I fell asleep

No, I let the old lady watch her shows last night, as I’ll take it over this weekend w football. Your boy Leivo apparently played last night thou for Cowtown..

#46 4 months ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

Yes..3 points each last night.

Wow

#47 4 months ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

Ya... those guys can hockey.

#48 4 months ago
Quoted from Canuck_pinhead:

Ya... those guys can hockey.

I can't hockey, but I can evander kane my money on pins...

#49 4 months ago

Pens winless on no.

730EA02D-F766-4BC5-805E-50CBEC5369C7 (resized).jpeg
#50 4 months ago

Flyers are off to a good start.
Let's keep it going.

There are 985 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 20.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside