Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,554 posts
  • 168 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Fezmid
  • Topic is favorited by 69 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

90261AA8-3CD9-4681-9304-8E74526B6050 (resized).jpeg
    keep-calm-santa-is-coming-soon-1 (resized).png
    B4D2E4AA-1FC3-4852-B0FF-492437BC2984 (resized).jpeg
    20210715_191433.jpg
    20210715_191352.jpg
    PXL_20210311_192154444 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210311_192200475 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210311_192209443 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210228_025123212 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210206_214817372 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210206_214927516 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210206_214846593 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210206_214955228 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210206_215101303 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210206_215122872 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210206_215017416 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballlew.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#416 3 years ago

I have never seen someone just take the wrapping paper off a present and stop at the box, this to me is hysterical.

#429 3 years ago

Ok please explain the Schrodinger's squash reference, I am ignorant to the meaning.

#454 3 years ago

Wow that blown glass gift is freaking awesome! I want one too now, on to the glassblowing pinball thread now.

Waiting on one more gift to arrive so I can box it all up and send the package on to my recipient. One of his or her presents showed up today and I really think they are going to love it! Can’t wait to see their reaction.

#492 3 years ago
    Quoted from Apinjunkie:

I couldn't agree more, and the more I explore it,the cooler it gets. As it turns out the artist useed UV reactive glass for the planet. This gift just keeps on giving. And thanks again to my SS for this, really above and beyond. Honestly, it makes me really want to step up my game for next year. Hey Less ,have you given any thought to Christmas in July?
    [quoted image][quoted image]

I must say the more I see this blown glass piece the more impressive it becomes. So very cool! Awesome SS gift, great job Santa!

#513 3 years ago
    Quoted from undrdog:

The pinball machine ornament I ordered 19 days ago came in today. That's from Canada to Dallas 19 days. FYI.

If it’s for you do you have a picture to share of it?

#518 3 years ago

That is awesome!

#573 3 years ago

To my recipient, your last gift is supposed to arrive today according to tracking info. I will get it all wrapped up and into the mail either today or first thing tomorrow morning depending on when it shows up! I am excited for you to receive your gift as I stalked you and I believe found the perfect main gift for you! I am hoping it gets to you before Christmas and I have faith that it will arrive to you on time.

#577 3 years ago
    Quoted from northvibe:

Amazon Prime is a joke now with shipping so bad. Unless you live in an area with same day or hour delivery near a warehouse it takes waaayyy longer.

Yeah Prime shipping is never 2 days anymore....I think Amazon is not concerned as much with customer service anymore.

#632 3 years ago
    Quoted from BubbaBeast:

I came home to a huge box from my SS, and thinking there might be some wrapped gifts inside to put under the tree, I cracked it open. Well, nothing was wrapped, so there was no turning back. Pinside Secret Santa has never disappointed, but wow, this year he was ridiculously generous!
    Either Santa works at Pinball Photos, or he raided the warehouse and grabbed all of the best stuff. First, was a huge, really comfortable blanket (my wife says it is a “plush, Sherpa throw” ) with a very cool picture of a pinball and bumper.
    Next, was an epic pinball shower curtain, that is going to be perfect for our mancave bathroom.
    [quoted image]
    Two pinball placemats, for a date night meal watching the TWIPY’s.
    [quoted image]
    A sweet night light for the kid’s rooms, and a set of some really high quality pinball coasters (wrapped in some great twilight zone paper).
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
    This was way more than I ever expected and incredibly generous. A sincere thank you to my secret Santa for going above and beyond.
    [quoted image]

All those gifts are astounding but that Sherpa blanket is top notch!

#654 3 years ago
    Quoted from MrMikeman:

Dude.. Really? Your wife would kill you for buying a movie poster??? I mean a NIB pinball I could understand but a POSTER?!?!?!?
    Your SS saved a life!!! Pretty awesome!

“Wow honey my SS sent me a NIB pinball”, rinse lather repeat all year long...life just got simple.

1 week later
    #950 3 years ago

My Package has arrived so I snapped a picture, not sure if I will open now or wait till Christmas. Contents not wrapped message might hold me back. Thank you secret Santa!

6D1EB4E3-376D-41EE-BD94-9F9D931843A5 (resized).jpeg6D1EB4E3-376D-41EE-BD94-9F9D931843A5 (resized).jpeg
    #954 3 years ago

OK who was I kidding I couldn’t wait

Thank you Secret Santa for the awesome gifts! Thank you as always Les for organizing. This makes my holiday season that much better!

A set of 4 pinball coasters
    A teenage mutant ninja turtle mini pin game
    A historical book about Mt. Saint Helens erupting accompanied with a jar of the Ash collected by his great grandfather! (Very very cool [I will leave it sealed SS])
    A space card game
    A rollercoaster tycoon pc rom that goes along with my RCT pinball machine
    A Homer Simpson figure to remind me of my TSPP I owned in the past
    Some treats Aplets and Cotlets and some mountain bars made by the same company that makes Almond Roca. Very cool!
    A thoughtful letter describing the gifts!

C18A4387-5ADF-4397-9D61-E82F030DB1BB (resized).jpegC18A4387-5ADF-4397-9D61-E82F030DB1BB (resized).jpeg
    #1160 3 years ago

I need to get some of those pretzels, you guys have me convinced that I am not living if I am not eating them

#1189 3 years ago
    Quoted from Fezmid:

Also want to give a huge shout-out to saltimbanco. I made a comment in this thread that I loved Coffee Crisp and was sad you can't get it in the States. He sent me a PM offering to send me some. I opened the package this morning and it's an entire CASE of them! Yum! There are a lot of awesome people in the world. Thank you.
    My cats thank you too - we haven't been able to throw the box away because the three of them literally take turns sleeping in it and get mad when we take it offb the table! Lol

This is so cool! Love this thread and the awesome people that are a part of it, best thread in Pinside!

#1202 3 years ago
    Quoted from balt:

I'm gonna need a bigger game room! Thank you very much for the awesome vinyl banner Secret Santa! Brian Allen's art rocks, so I'm loving this Williams Mashup. Very Merry Christmas!
    [quoted image]

Wow that is so cool!

#1203 3 years ago

Thought this was appropriate for this thread lol

D8862373-7F73-4AC8-AD1A-08F72855A10F (resized).jpegD8862373-7F73-4AC8-AD1A-08F72855A10F (resized).jpeg
    1 week later
    #1366 3 years ago
    Quoted from Jaeg:

Got my picture framed and hung. Looks great Secret Santa!
    [quoted image]

Love the poster!

2 weeks later
    #1412 3 years ago
    Quoted from Insane:

just found out, limited edition.

Available on Amazon, just looked. Can even get 64 oz if you wish.

1 week later
    #1486 3 years ago

Love good bbq sauce!

Quoted from Fezmid:

There's a local place (MN) that makes the BEST BBQ sauce... His name's Chef Earl, and he makes this one sauce that has Trinidad Scorpion Peppers in it. So good.... It's pretty expensive though. https://www.facebook.com/Chef-Earls-BBQ-957386874289857/

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballlew.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2020-pinside-secret-santa-participants-thread?tu=pinballlew and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.