Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,554 posts
  • 168 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Fezmid
  • Topic is favorited by 69 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

90261AA8-3CD9-4681-9304-8E74526B6050 (resized).jpeg
    keep-calm-santa-is-coming-soon-1 (resized).png
    B4D2E4AA-1FC3-4852-B0FF-492437BC2984 (resized).jpeg
    20210715_191433.jpg
    20210715_191352.jpg
    PXL_20210311_192154444 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210311_192200475 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210311_192209443 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210228_025123212 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210206_214817372 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210206_214927516 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210206_214846593 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210206_214955228 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210206_215101303 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210206_215122872 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210206_215017416 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider luckycreature.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 3 years ago

Cant wait to start stalking!!!!

ha (resized).jpegha (resized).jpeg
    #39 3 years ago
    Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Well, someone is getting a new pin!!
    [quoted image]

Those are so cool.

#102 3 years ago

first shipment away...……excited to make someone have a good mail day.

#131 3 years ago
    Quoted from ChrisPINk25:

I’m eagerly waiting for Twip to publish the Black Friday deals!

There is a thread for that.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2020-pinside-black-friday-sales-summary#post-5968126

#138 3 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

This is the earliest we've ever set up the tree.[quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    Cheers to all the secret Santa's out there[quoted image]

Look at all that snow. And all that egg nog! Wonderful

#171 3 years ago

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....

PXL_20201121_221119583 (resized).jpgPXL_20201121_221119583 (resized).jpg
    #253 3 years ago
    Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

Thanks Secret Santa this Stranger Things Pinball banner is awesome
    [quoted image]

Great colors on that banner.

#276 3 years ago

Seems like a good year for Stern Banners. They do look pretty great on the walls. Some awesome gifts so far. Keep it coming!

#457 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

I gotta say I love this thread every year, and I love this event.. Thank you all for making it happen
    If you see me at a show, just walk up to me and say I was in the pinside secret Santa club, I will buy you a beer!
    JJ

Your always awesome. Hosted a great room party at Magfest last year if I recall correctly.

#631 3 years ago
    Quoted from BubbaBeast:

I came home to a huge box from my SS, and thinking there might be some wrapped gifts inside to put under the tree, I cracked it open. Well, nothing was wrapped, so there was no turning back. Pinside Secret Santa has never disappointed, but wow, this year he was ridiculously generous!
    Either Santa works at Pinball Photos, or he raided the warehouse and grabbed all of the best stuff. First, was a huge, really comfortable blanket (my wife says it is a “plush, Sherpa throw” ) with a very cool picture of a pinball and bumper.
    [quoted image][quoted image]
    Next, was an epic pinball shower curtain, that is going to be perfect for our mancave bathroom.
    [quoted image]
    Two pinball placemats, for a date night meal watching the TWIPY’s.
    [quoted image]
    A sweet night light for the kid’s rooms, and a set of some really high quality pinball coasters (wrapped in some great twilight zone paper).
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
    This was way more than I ever expected and incredibly generous. A sincere thank you to my secret Santa for going above and beyond.
    [quoted image]

Looks like Mrs Pin and the cat claimed one of your presents. Lol

#675 3 years ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

presents aside, I love the fact that my chinchilla joke has now been a running joke for 3 straight secret santa seasons. it IS the gift that keeps on giving

I actually spent a few minutes at work today with a coworker discussing Chinchillas as pets due to this thread. Found out you shouldnt give them baths because it messes with their hair. lol

#788 3 years ago
    Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

unfortunately all items i ordered 2 weeks ago for my secret santa plus other things for me still have not come. All the mail tracking says (In Transit, Arriving Late) So i only have a few more days till 18th to get them shipped. I may have to just grab a giftcard send it :/ Any suggestions ?

Im sure if you let Les know this year your recipient will be understanding.

#934 3 years ago
    Quoted from LesManley:

Thanks! It was a lot of fun to be a part of. I'm glad they liked the SS Program enough to reach out and ask me to do it. As for your other question...I don't know all the details, but I know someone is getting something this year that I doubt they ever thought they would get for a Secret Santa present. I guess we will all have to wait and see!

I also am very curious after your interview as to what it is. Cant wait to see it, whatever it is.

#987 3 years ago
    Quoted from undrdog:

I just received the most AMAZING gift from my Secret Santee and must show it off here. Next year, I'm driving an hour away to mail my gifts so the post mark is different! Actually, I was caught by some posts in other threads.
    I can't thank you enough, Santa! My wife says it is better than anything else I'm getting this year.
    [quoted image][quoted image]

So awesome!!!! I love this thread and anxiously look at my porch every day when I get home.

#1014 3 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

My wife just alerted me that my secret gifts arrived, so I had to immediately open them. No waiting here.
    Thank you so much to my secret santa!!! I love the gifts. Every single thing you sent will definitely get used. I love the art to hang, and I love playing tiger handheld fans. You really nailed me.
    We already opened the pretzels and they are delicious. We have never heard of these but will be ordering more on the future. They have a great seasoning on them, even the kids love them!
    Thank you so much again, you picked great presents!
    [quoted image]

what is that xmen game?

#1293 3 years ago
    Quoted from BertoDRINK1:

I believe these are all from my Pinside SS since no name was on the boxes.
    Amazing books. Thanks.
    [quoted image]

I didn't know book three existed. Cool.

#1303 3 years ago

My pinside secret Santa gift arrived today. I got a prison city pinball shirt. Couldn't find anything on google about them but Jackson, Mi comes up as Prison City so I assume it's a michigan pinball league. Cool.

Also a really cool Pacman PIN set, a spy versus pin and
    Actual Star Wars film which is really neat piece. Will have to figure out how to display those.

For those still waiting my secret Santa mailed mine on Dec 12th and I just got it today so stay patient.

Thanks so much secret Santa for the gifts! Love being a part of this .

PXL_20201227_155317061 (resized).jpgPXL_20201227_155317061 (resized).jpg
    #1304 3 years ago

The pacman pins have a perfect home in the gameroom.

PXL_20201227_160923177 (resized).jpgPXL_20201227_160923177 (resized).jpg
    3 weeks later
    #1455 3 years ago

Amazing. Congrats Haymaker and to whoever the Secret Santa was I hope your 2021 is amazing. You definetly paid it forward. Thanks again LesManley for all your hard work running the show.

#1469 3 years ago
    Quoted from Axaios:

I leave for the moment that someone will give me a pin as a gift. I don't mean the secret Santa but relatives or friends. Unfortunately I know deep in my heart that this will never happen since no one seems to understand what and why I am in this.

Its funny because all of us here know this addiction is real. Our family members have really no clue how much of our brain is devoted to this hobby.

7 months later
    #1540 2 years ago

Just bumping this so its in my recent posts lists to not miss the call this year. My favorite pinside thing every year.

3 weeks later
    #1547 2 years ago

Im in! Lets get this party started!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider luckycreature.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2020-pinside-secret-santa-participants-thread?tu=luckycreature and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.