Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,554 posts
  • 168 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Fezmid
  • Topic is favorited by 69 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

90261AA8-3CD9-4681-9304-8E74526B6050 (resized).jpeg
    keep-calm-santa-is-coming-soon-1 (resized).png
    B4D2E4AA-1FC3-4852-B0FF-492437BC2984 (resized).jpeg
    20210715_191433.jpg
    20210715_191352.jpg
    PXL_20210311_192154444 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210311_192200475 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210311_192209443 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210228_025123212 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210206_214817372 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210206_214927516 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210206_214846593 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210206_214955228 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210206_215101303 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210206_215122872 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210206_215017416 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jimmyhonda.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#182 3 years ago
    Quoted from Mtg381:

I had a delivery Wednesday 11/18. Through the window I could see that it was another pair of shoes that my wife ordered, but there was something else on the porch... A very familiar brown shipping tube was behind the shoes. I was puzzled to say the least, but I quickly realized it was what I suspected when I saw the shipping tape on the ends of the tube. At first, I thought I must've placed a drunk order(but i never do that!). I then emailed the owner saying there's been a mistake, but he said: No that is correct as someone ordered those for you for a gift.
    I'm absolutely FLOORED by the generosity! Needless to say, I'll be passing along more than planned to my recipient. THANK YOU, Secret Santa!! Here is a pic of my NEW NEO Pin Stadium Lights installed on AIQ!!
    [quoted image]

Wow! What generosity! That’s a huge gift. This makes me want to up the stakes even more. So glad to see such an incredible secret Santa gift! Especially with this year being so tough with COVID. Great job out there!! Can’t wait to see others post their pics of gifts.

#184 3 years ago

Boom!! Hopefully people have stepped up their game this year. Wowza.

#233 3 years ago
    Quoted from acitti:

I received a small box today with some BIG GIFTS INSIDE!!
    My wife and I were at the hospital most of last week having our first baby. During the down time I ordered a bunch of parts for the Whirlwind restoration that I will be starting soon. I have received several packages in the last few days. Today I opened up a small box I received and thought to myself “I did not order these . . .” And then it hit me, it was my Secret Santa gift.
    Inside the box was:
    Stern spike power splitter adapter
    Iron Maiden Pinball Illuminated Cannon Mod
    Iron Maiden Pinball Illuminated Plane Mod
    These are going to look amazing on my Iron Maiden LE machine. The plane and cannon both have so much detail, very cool mods. I am once again blown away by the generosity of the good people on this site. Thank you very much Secret Santa for the gifts and John for organizing this exchange again this year.
    [quoted image]

Wow! It really looks like the bar was raised this year! Nice work secret Santa’s!!

#279 3 years ago
    Quoted from Jenniebear:

Got my gift today. I had to open because the box is crushed. Got an AC/DC playfield wall hanger; Purple Apron for my Ghostbusters; Game of Thrones Stern poster & Game Exchange T-Shirt, Thank you Secret Santa!!
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow!! People are really bringing it this year! Nice work!!

#356 3 years ago
    Quoted from grantopia:

Whoa! I posted yesterday not realizing there was a whole second wave of gifts coming! Several things arrived today: an amazing Dirty Donny book, the Art of Atari book, and some feline and human cat nip! This was extra awesome because it was totally unexpected and came after a long work day! Here is one of our three cats (Zelda) showing her appreciation. Thanks (again) Santa - very generous and much appreciated by both humans and felines alike this year!
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Boom! Nice job Secret Santa!!

#476 3 years ago

Secret Santa package sent! Seeing the pics of what everyone received is great! Such a great thing to do for such a challenging year!

#633 3 years ago
    Quoted from BubbaBeast:

I came home to a huge box from my SS, and thinking there might be some wrapped gifts inside to put under the tree, I cracked it open. Well, nothing was wrapped, so there was no turning back. Pinside Secret Santa has never disappointed, but wow, this year he was ridiculously generous!
    Either Santa works at Pinball Photos, or he raided the warehouse and grabbed all of the best stuff. First, was a huge, really comfortable blanket (my wife says it is a “plush, Sherpa throw” ) with a very cool picture of a pinball and bumper.
    [quoted image][quoted image]
    Next, was an epic pinball shower curtain, that is going to be perfect for our mancave bathroom.
    [quoted image]
    Two pinball placemats, for a date night meal watching the TWIPY’s.
    [quoted image]
    A sweet night light for the kid’s rooms, and a set of some really high quality pinball coasters (wrapped in some great twilight zone paper).
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
    This was way more than I ever expected and incredibly generous. A sincere thank you to my secret Santa for going above and beyond.
    [quoted image]

Wow! That’s incredible. What a generous SS you have! Enjoy the holiday!

#636 3 years ago
    Quoted from TiltDis:

First year of secret Santa and was not disappointed! I didn't really ask for anything specific on my list, so I was very happy to receive the surprise of the Dirty Donny hardcover book, a Marco t-shirt, and of course... Toilet paper! Thank you secret Santa!!
    [quoted image]

That dirty Donny book is sweet!! Nice!

#638 3 years ago
    Quoted from JRBBRJ:

Gifts officially sent. I went with ups this year. Should arrive before next weekend. Hope they like it. I would be stoked to receive it.

That’s always a good measuring stick. If u would like it, chances are your recipient will. Good call!

#804 3 years ago
    Quoted from Asylum:

Package came today... wow. My SS hit it out of the park. Seriously, my SS is a very thoughtful and generous individual and I am lucky to have had him/her as my SS. Very thought out letter with info for each of the 4 gift's.
    Gift number 1 - Old Bay... who doesn't love Old Bay? Little shake on a Bloody Mary, excellent on salmon or any fish for that matter. Great start to the gifts!
    How do I describe gift number 2 - the Berger's cookies... I can't find the words. I actually opened them and the wife and I ate one before we went to gift 3. Hand made fudge covered cookie - holy moly these are the bomb. I am currently not diabetic, but maybe after I eat these cookies...
    Gift number 3 - I spent a few years in PA and absolutely love Utz potato chips. As my SS mentions on the page for that gift, they ship Utz chips around the country to friends and family. I actually have family that sends me the chips as well!
    Gift number 4 - knocked me for a loop - the time spent to stalk me is absolutely commendable! To my pinsider brother that helped my SS, well done. More than generous gift in a Brian Allen Monster Bash Translite!!!
    I know it's redundant, but I cant say it enough - wow and thank you SS![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow! So awesome!!!

#816 3 years ago

So, I came home to this package today. It’s addressed from my Pinside Secret Santa. Now, the tough decision. Wait, or tear it open. I’ll need to think about it....but it will NOT be easy. Lol. Thanks Secret Santa!

0E29A6E3-E8F5-4FBC-A861-248027E7D452 (resized).jpeg0E29A6E3-E8F5-4FBC-A861-248027E7D452 (resized).jpeg
    #854 3 years ago

So, I couldn’t resist and I had to open my enormous, heavy box. Well, I must say, I’m completely floored at the generosity and creativity of my Secret Santa! This badass lighted TMNT box is gonna go great in my game room next to my turtles machine!!! Wow! Wow! Wow!!! I guess my wife was wrong, I’ve actually been nice, not naughty this year!!! Lol!!

54DC3E81-DD1C-447A-94D8-0FCD5B48B39E (resized).jpeg54DC3E81-DD1C-447A-94D8-0FCD5B48B39E (resized).jpeg69793AB5-90CA-4790-A0A2-7579A6418591 (resized).jpeg69793AB5-90CA-4790-A0A2-7579A6418591 (resized).jpeg8D9B5738-F31D-4CF2-A951-C352EF543DF2 (resized).jpeg8D9B5738-F31D-4CF2-A951-C352EF543DF2 (resized).jpeg
    #856 3 years ago
    Quoted from BlueIrocGuy:

Yay! My secret Santa gift arrived today as well. Should I save it for Christmas or open it sooner? Will have to think about it for a bit....
    [quoted image]

Rip it open!!! Everyone’s doing it!!! Lol.

1 week later
    #1112 3 years ago
    Quoted from PappaDubz:

Look at what I found this morning at my local Frys grocery store.
    [quoted image]

Yeah, if you haven’t tried Dots pretzels, they are life changing. No joke. Gourmet pretzel is an understatement. Pretzels for all!!!!!!

#1164 3 years ago
    Quoted from SKWilson:

I found the pretzels near me today. They're good, but they're not blowing my mind.

If you eat an entire bag, you can play flawless pinball. GC’s on all your pins!

#1170 3 years ago
    Quoted from undrdog:

In the interest of science, I must inquire.... Is Dots better than Snyder’s?
    [quoted image]

It’s not even close.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jimmyhonda.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2020-pinside-secret-santa-participants-thread?tu=jimmyhonda and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.