Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,554 posts
  • 168 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Fezmid
  • Topic is favorited by 69 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

90261AA8-3CD9-4681-9304-8E74526B6050 (resized).jpeg
    keep-calm-santa-is-coming-soon-1 (resized).png
    B4D2E4AA-1FC3-4852-B0FF-492437BC2984 (resized).jpeg
    20210715_191433.jpg
    20210715_191352.jpg
    PXL_20210311_192154444 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210311_192200475 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210311_192209443 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210228_025123212 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210206_214817372 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210206_214927516 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210206_214846593 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210206_214955228 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210206_215101303 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210206_215122872 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210206_215017416 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Haymaker.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#100 3 years ago

dang it I forgot to sign up before the 14th have fun everyone!

#122 3 years ago

I'm in! I hope my receiver enjoys the box of coal!

#222 3 years ago

Just a couple more things I'm waiting on and I can get my gift(s) mailed out. My recipient didn't leave me a lot of clues, but I think they will like what I got. Part of my is horrified they might already have some of these things, but I hope the rest makes up for it Very exciting, I'm really glad I got in again this year!

1 week later
    #348 3 years ago

I'm really excited I think the last couple items I need are showing up today and then I can ship my gift out!

#461 3 years ago
    Quoted from Apinjunkie:

well we knew this was inevitable, I caved. Honestly, I've spent the last half-hour gazing into this. I received an exquisitely handcrafted, 2 in blown glass marble from my SS. As impressive as this seems in the photos, they just don't do it justice. The combination of materials and techniques in this piece are truly out-of-this-world. That pun was intended. I've been a glass blower for 25 years and can truly appreciate the craftsmanship that went into this piece. This one will end up in my studio as I can see it being a source of inspiration for my work for many years to come. Thank you SS, you really knocked it out of the park!

WOW! What an amazing and thoughtful gift! That is so cool!!

To my recipient, I apologize, some of my items have been held up in the mail but I expect them to finally arrive today. Then I can package and ship out. Your gift is coming!!

1 week later
    #818 3 years ago
    Quoted from pzy:

I just added the decals to my TZ, and I must say they're really nice. They make that back area pop more and the material and printing is top-notch!
    Franklin agrees, and adds "fix your clock, it's been over a year!"[quoted image][quoted image]

Looks awesome!

Quoted from Mitoska:

Mail day! These will look sweet in the game room! Wooden tmnt pizza sign and gotg print! Thanks santa!!!
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I really dig that turtles pizza sign!

#997 3 years ago

Man I am loving this thread so much. This is pretty much the only Christmas I am having this year. I won't be seeing any of my family or exchanging any gifts other than this little corner of the internet called pinside. I love seeing all the great gifts and fun people are having. Seeing everyone enjoying their gifts and the spirit of giving here just is really warming my heart. I don't mean to get too sappy, its just getting really close to Christmas and this thread is really making a rather empty holiday for me still feel nice. Thank you so much LesManly for organizing this and for everyone that is participating!

#1033 3 years ago
    Quoted from Aflacjack:

Got my gift today as I came tomy office. Thank you very much for all the tools. As someone with a lot of machines, somehow I am working on one a lot as well. These will certainly get put to good use. Thank you thank you!!
    [quoted image]

Thats a really handy set of tools you got! I keep those very same Pittsburgh folding allen wrench sets in my pin tool box. A pro tip- remove the bolts that hold them together and put a couple dabs of locktite on there and then reassemble!

#1109 3 years ago
    Quoted from amkoepfer:

Ss gift arrived, and like a 5 year old i couldnt wait 2 days to open it. To my ss, thank you so much! The keychains are amazing and i see me continuing to do the same thing as i expand my collection! Everything in the package will be put to use, and soon! Always wanted to buy the breakers and never got around to it. Thank you again!!!
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Those breakers are super awesome! High up on my want list. Nice!

#1263 3 years ago

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! I must admit, I'm feeling a bit lonely tonight. Doesn't really feel like Christmas here. I normally have a big get together with family and some friends where I cook brunch for everyone and we exchange a few small gifts but it was canceled this year. All is not lost though because I have a nice fire going in the fireplace, i just had a great christmas meal, and poured myself a glass of wine and fired up pinside. Spent the last 20 minutes having a lot of enjoyment seeing everyone having a great Christmas. Its like I'm celebrating with all of you today! Thanks for bringing some Christmas cheer my way!

Cheers to you and yours!

20201225_170014 (resized).jpg20201225_170014 (resized).jpg
    #1346 3 years ago

Love to see gifts continuing to roll in! I keep checking my mailbox every daybut nothing here yet!

#1369 3 years ago
    Quoted from Metaluna5:

Thank you Secret Santa!!! Best prizes ever! I always wanted a Kaneda voodoo doll! Hahahaha! Thank you so much and Happy Holidays, everyone!!!
    [quoted image][quoted image]

LOL I love Kaneda, but that voodoo doll is very funny. Cool gifts!!

2 weeks later
    #1433 3 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

What happened to the person getting a pin ?
    LTG : )

#1436 3 years ago

Big things are happening RN, bros

20210122_121700 (resized).jpg20210122_121700 (resized).jpg
    #1437 3 years ago

BAHAHAHAHA omg this might have made my day even more than the gift itself! Guys, this is incredible. I am beside myself right now. I will post more later. A lot of emotion...a lot to do right now

16113402254026125071545101534314 (resized).jpg16113402254026125071545101534314 (resized).jpg
    #1441 3 years ago

Guys I'm truly humbled and taken back at the generosity of my secret santa. I owe him and the seller a debt of gratitude for not only an amazing gift but the series of hoops they had to jump through to make this a reality.

2020 has been a bit of a rough year for me. I started out with the goal of buying my first NIB but then covid hit, my work hours got cut, i had to buy a new car to get to work and just a ton of extra expenses that made it an impossible goal without just being completely financially irresponsible. After a while I was semi able to dig myself out a little and started a new goal of just getting SOMETHING to freshen up my lineup, but still anything that came along was either too far or I just didn't have the cash on hand when I had the opportunity. I was hoping to land a game with intentions of cleaning it up and making really nice as a winter project but it seemed like it just wasn't meant to be.

Against all odds, however, a generous stranger came along and made it a reality! This vector is prefect! It's in nice shape and the perfect candidate to freshen up while the weather outside is frightful! Me and a friend just got it inside, set it up, and played a few games and wow! What a great game! I couldn't keep a smile off my face!

Thank you secret santa, I really cannot put into words what this means to me. This is a level of generosity that I've never been subjected to and its just really really great. Christmas this year was a rough one and you've really made it memorable!

Also, the alt getaway translite gag was just too good! I've made it well known on here just how much I hate that stupid translight! That was just too funny! I explained the whole thing to my friend and he laughed his ass off too! I'm gonna frame this thing and hang it with pride in my game room!

From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much. I love it! I'm gonna get back downstairs and play more now but here's a few more pictures for now!

HUGE EDIT: I almost forgot another very important person I need to thank. THANK YOU LesManley for all the work you do to make Pinside secret santa a reality and help so many people have a wonderful holiday. Another big thanks to you for helping resolve the shipping snafu's and getting all of this coordinated! You rock!

20210122_132536 (resized).jpg20210122_132536 (resized).jpg20210122_132545 (resized).jpg20210122_132545 (resized).jpg20210122_132555 (resized).jpg20210122_132555 (resized).jpg20210122_140118 (resized).jpg20210122_140118 (resized).jpg20210122_143949 (resized).jpg20210122_143949 (resized).jpg

#1446 3 years ago
    Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Fantastic job SS! Really happy for both of you! It's so fun to give, but, man, that's something else to be at the receiving end of such a great looking pin!
    Funny Haymaker will frame the printout of that alt translite - but why hate it so much? There's a few things on that translite I do appreciate! Lol
    Anyway, tks to all for making this such a great Secret Santa event! Perfect and fun ending! #Chinchillas4Ever!

Lol the translite just bothers me to no end. First of all the car in the game is a lamborghini diablo, not a damn like 2015 ferarri. Then, the game takes place in the mountains not like rural Kansas or whatever they put on the stupid picture. And then, as much as I like hot chicks, there's just no reason to have them on there. None of it makes any sense, and it just looks tacky as hell. I, for the life of me, cannot understand why somebody would put that monstrosity in their game! Its just comically bad to me. AHHH I'm getting worked up just talking about it lol. I hope you guys get why it's such a funny gag now lmao. Well done SS

#1451 3 years ago
    Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Note to self : if Haymaker is my santee next year, send him tacky translite + Rainbow puking kit! Lol
    Now, don't forget to go update your Pinsider's profile - you got one more game to add!

you will have the keys to my heart!

Profile updated. Hell yeah!

#1457 3 years ago
    Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Never seen a Vector - sounds fantastic, those 80's games are great!! That top flipper is still very unique!
    Gameplay at 2 minutes..

Dude its an awesome game. It's from 1982 and it's so packed full of every cutting edge feature it's amazing. Makes LZ seems like a kids toy. So much fun speech and a lot of bells and whistles. HIT THE SHOWERS

#1483 3 years ago
    Quoted from BlueIrocGuy:

Woohoo! Just had another present show up from my Secret Santa yesterday! Some tasty BBQ sauces and a Eddie Van Halen guitar pick. The Mad Anthony’s sauce is produced by (or for) Michael Anthony, bassist for Van Halen! I’m actually planning on making some ribs later on this week, so these bottles will be the sauce on the side choices! Looks like my SS ordered this on the 22nd of November USPS Priority Mail, not sure when it finally arrived at his place, but then it only took a couple of days from there to get here. Whew! Long transit time, but thanks again Secret Santa, for the awesome selection of gifts! Looking forward to doing this again next year!!
    [quoted image]

Ooooo I want to try that extra hot

#1490 3 years ago
    Quoted from Fezmid:

There's a local place (MN) that makes the BEST BBQ sauce... His name's Chef Earl, and he makes this one sauce that has Trinidad Scorpion Peppers in it. So good.... It's pretty expensive though. https://www.facebook.com/Chef-Earls-BBQ-957386874289857/

ooo I gotta try some of that!

#1492 3 years ago
    Quoted from northvibe:

How is that on the way out?

my butthole is made from old football helmet leather, so it would have no effect on me. Gimmie all the hot stuff!

1 week later
    #1506 3 years ago

I love that pinball wizard one!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Haymaker.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2020-pinside-secret-santa-participants-thread?tu=Haymaker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.