Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,554 posts
  • 168 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Fezmid
  • Topic is favorited by 69 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

90261AA8-3CD9-4681-9304-8E74526B6050 (resized).jpeg
    keep-calm-santa-is-coming-soon-1 (resized).png
    B4D2E4AA-1FC3-4852-B0FF-492437BC2984 (resized).jpeg
    20210715_191433.jpg
    20210715_191352.jpg
    PXL_20210311_192154444 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210311_192200475 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210311_192209443 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210228_025123212 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210206_214817372 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210206_214927516 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210206_214846593 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210206_214955228 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210206_215101303 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210206_215122872 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210206_215017416 (resized).jpg
    There are 1,554 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 32.
    #351 3 years ago

Thanks Santa

20201201_153809.jpg20201201_153809.jpg
    #352 3 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Thanks Santa
    [quoted image]

Very cool!
    But what was in the envelope? Chinchilla's? Corn nuts?

#353 3 years ago
    Quoted from RobDutch:

Very cool!

A hybrid of the two?....

#354 3 years ago

Whoa! I posted yesterday not realizing there was a whole second wave of gifts coming! Several things arrived today: an amazing Dirty Donny book, the Art of Atari book, and some feline and human cat nip! This was extra awesome because it was totally unexpected and came after a long work day! Here is one of our three cats (Zelda) showing her appreciation. Thanks (again) Santa - very generous and much appreciated by both humans and felines alike this year!

20201201_172733 (resized).jpg20201201_172733 (resized).jpg20201201_172745 (resized).jpg20201201_172745 (resized).jpg20201201_172702 (resized).jpg20201201_172702 (resized).jpg
    #355 3 years ago

Just got in my second and third SS gifts.
    Really was not expecting more then one.
    Very nice surprise.
    I will post photos on Christmas.

#356 3 years ago
    Quoted from grantopia:

Whoa! I posted yesterday not realizing there was a whole second wave of gifts coming! Several things arrived today: an amazing Dirty Donny book, the Art of Atari book, and some feline and human cat nip! This was extra awesome because it was totally unexpected and came after a long work day! Here is one of our three cats (Zelda) showing her appreciation. Thanks (again) Santa - very generous and much appreciated by both humans and felines alike this year!
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Boom! Nice job Secret Santa!!

#357 3 years ago
    Quoted from grantopia:

Here is one of our three cats (Zelda) showing her appreciation.

Darn, how cool is that for a cat's name!!

#358 3 years ago
    Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Darn, how cool is that for a cat's name!!

Not as cool as Gorgar! Who my wife named, believe it or not. I think she has stockholm syndrome but who am I to complain...here she is doing what she does best...not to hijack this thread ha!

20201023_233515 (resized).jpg20201023_233515 (resized).jpg
    #359 3 years ago
    Quoted from RobDutch:

Very cool!

Nothing fun unfortunately. Just a packing list from Amazon

#360 3 years ago
    Quoted from grantopia:

I have that Dirty Donnie book - it's awesome!

#361 3 years ago

I'm glad I have 1 more thing to arrive, I'm getting so many Ideas of what more I can buy. Or maybe I should say my Santee should be happy I haven't shipped yet.

#362 3 years ago

My gifts came in yesterday. And while I was going to wait to open them my kids wanted me to open them today. And they are great. The afm mod with custom sign is a great mod to cover up the ugly uvk. Everyone in the house loves the dumb and dumber poster “my favorite movie” will be a great addition to my game room. Thanks secret Santa for the great gifts.

DB0F963A-49D9-48F2-B2E6-1328916CF9A4 (resized).jpegDB0F963A-49D9-48F2-B2E6-1328916CF9A4 (resized).jpegFA9081FF-6C25-4A82-90A8-4DF447B0075C (resized).jpegFA9081FF-6C25-4A82-90A8-4DF447B0075C (resized).jpeg
    #363 3 years ago
    Quoted from grantopia:

Not as cool as Gorgar! Who my wife named, believe it or not. I think she has stockholm syndrome but who am I to complain...here she is doing what she does best...not to hijack this thread ha!
    [quoted image]

Lol, you seem to be doing what you do best as well! Let's cap this one then: I feel the last cat may not have such a cool name, or else you would have mentioned it!

#364 3 years ago
    Quoted from northerndude:

I'm waiting until the 24th at minimum!! whenever it arrives

you silly canadians. why don't you just wait until "boxing day"? you know, that canadian holiday where you all sit around and watch all of the rocky "films"

#365 3 years ago
    Quoted from hool10:

I got my Secret Santa gift today. I want to hold off opening it until Christmas however so MUAHAHA to my Secret Santa gifter! It's sorta heavy though with packing peanuts I think? *shakes box gently*

maybe "someone" gifted you that paperflock pinball book? you know, the one you really really really wanted?

#366 3 years ago
    Quoted from pacmanretro:

Opened my shipping box to peek at the santa packages.
    Everything is wrapped different and so beautifully!! It will certainly put my wrapping to shame. Lol
    OHH the temptation!
    Each item has a number of 1-12 and looks like a note/hint on each one! It's really hard to not sneak a peek at each hint right away
    So, I want to be patient, but I'm not sure yet how I want to stagger my thrills. I've never done a true 12 days of Christmas, where you don't start until the 25th...not sure I can hold out that long.
    So, in lieu of that, I'm thinking one of two ways...
    1) I wait till 13-14th (to end on either Christmas eve or day) and open one every day till Christmas.
    2) I start on the 2nd-3rd (to end either Christmas eve or day) and open one every other day. To force myself to wait eagerly all month to get through them all.

What do you guys think??
    [quoted image]

Well, it looks like the vote is 5 to 4. Winner by popular choice (and my own impatience) will be option 2.

So, I decided to start opening every other day starting on the 3rd......BUT....what I came up with is that I'll take a pic of wrapped present and note/hint on the 2nd, but not open till the 3rd. And continue on like that all month. That way there is a day of tease and a day of opening non stop till christmas!

#367 3 years ago
    Quoted from pacmanretro:

Well, it looks like the vote is 5 to 4. Winner by popular choice (and my own impatience) will be option 2.

Excellent, I meant to ask you earlier what was decided.
    I love watching the "daily" ones.

#368 3 years ago
    Quoted from Arcade:

Just got in my second and third SS gifts.
    Really was not expecting more then one.
    Very nice surprise.
    I will post photos on Christmas.

This is probably as good of a time as any to remind people that just because one box arrives, doesn't mean that more might not still be on the way so be sure to keep your eyes open even if something has already arrived.

#369 3 years ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

you silly canadians. why don't you just wait until "boxing day"? you know, that canadian holiday where you all sit around and watch all of the rocky "films"

I don’t know what the hell Boxing Day is, but you southerners don’t have it?!?? It used to be our Black Friday until you guys invented that “holiday” after your after the real one too late Thanksgiving!!

Edit- Oh! Boxing Day is an English tradition, see!! You should have stayed in the commonwealth and you would have got another stat!!

#370 3 years ago
    Quoted from northerndude:

I don’t know what the hell Boxing Day is,

Traditionally the day after Christmas.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxing_Day

LTG : )

#371 3 years ago

I can remember when Black Friday finally started to take off here in Canada. Probably about 8 or 9 years ago. It F'n kicked Boxing days ass. It basically took over and boxing day deals took a back seat. 50% storewide on designer clothes at boutique shops became the norm.

Boxing day sucked back in the day. We'd wait in lines at HMV to get 10% cds. Haha

This year, a lot of retailers didn't do black Friday unfortunately up here in Canada

#372 3 years ago
    Quoted from grantopia:

Thst Atari book is awesome. I've been meaning to get a copy for awhile now.

#373 3 years ago

Thanks to my secret santa, my package arrived today! I will post pics once I open it, I might be able to wait till Christmas

#374 3 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Traditionally the day after Christmas.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxing_Day

Pretty sure northerndude was showing a hint of sarcasm, or else we don't know him! Lol
    Anyway, boxing day, cyber Monday, black Friday.. biggest marketing ideas after Christmas!!

Thinking we need a chinchillas' day!

#375 3 years ago

Im weak! I caved and opened my gifts tonight. WOW!!! I got some AWESOME gifts! THANK YOU, THANK YOU SANTA!!! This person totally read my list and got me some of my favs. There was a note that said they gave me some custom bootlegs of Metallica from a soundboard!....SO COOL! Cant wait to listen to them. Thank you so much you have made my year!

IMG_4889 (resized).JPGIMG_4889 (resized).JPG

#376 3 years ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

maybe "someone" gifted you that paperflock pinball book? you know, the one you really really really wanted?

No this is my Secret Santa gift. Also my SS recipient got his gift's. It's truly sad these gifts got to each person before Paperflock shipped out their books even though I paid for everything 2 weeks ago. Anyways this isn't the thread for that. This is a happy thread!

#377 3 years ago

I ordered some led strip connectors on black Friday and found a envelope in the mailbox. When I opened it up I thought they mailed me the wrong item till I saw a name on the packing slip. It came from my secret Santa.

Thanks again Santa! Hadoken

20201202_133717.jpg20201202_133717.jpg

#379 3 years ago

Crapbag, I missed this. Oh well. If someone needs a sub, lemme know!

#380 3 years ago

I can't believe how much anxiety I have waiting for someone else's gifts to get here...

in my defense it's really cold out and I went with the hairless variant Chinchillas this year.

#381 3 years ago
    Quoted from smalltownguy2:

Crapbag, I missed this.

You can still share in the excitement of people send their gifts. Receiving them. And posting pictures.

A great time of the year !

#382 3 years ago

Quick question, the outer cardboard box can count as gift wrapping right?

#383 3 years ago
    Quoted from guitarded:

I can't believe how much anxiety I have waiting for someone else's gifts to get here...
    in my defense it's really cold out and I went with the hairless variant Chinchillas this year.

Next time, put some tiny pj's on them!

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Lifestyle/oregon-animal-shelter-worker-crochets-tiny-sweater-hairless/story?id=43049731

HT_Hamster_03_jrl_161025_16x9_992 (resized).jpgHT_Hamster_03_jrl_161025_16x9_992 (resized).jpg
    #384 3 years ago

That's awesome, it's so nice to see people are doing things like this. Reminds me of a story I read about the guy from Oregon who is making wigs for bald eagles.

#385 3 years ago

And....presenting....the display of gift #1

I'm not sure if they all come with hints or notes etc yet, but I will share each.

Based on the note, I'm concerned it could be a large box of 2020s droppings from a chinchilla farm

The wrapping is SO perfect on them all!

Now it's killing me to wait until tomorrow to open....but I will wait!

Tune in tomorrow...

KIMG8708 (resized).jpgKIMG8708 (resized).jpgKIMG8709 (resized).jpgKIMG8709 (resized).jpg
    #386 3 years ago

No doubt that is a new penis pump.

#387 3 years ago

Yeahhhh BABY!

unnamed (resized).jpgunnamed (resized).jpg
    #388 3 years ago
    Quoted from guitarded:

Looks like a small one.

#389 3 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Looks like a small one.

That's okay

#390 3 years ago

All gifts acquired. Wrapping to commence this weekend. Shipment planned for Monday.

#391 3 years ago

Looks like it’s toilet paper stacked three high

#392 3 years ago
    Quoted from Liftserv:

Looks like it’s toilet paper stacked three high

Might be able to fit 4 double rolls!

#393 3 years ago
    Quoted from guitarded:

See, this is going to keep me up all night now.

I sure hope it's new

#394 3 years ago
    Quoted from pacmanretro:

I sure hope it's new

If your Secret Santa went all out. I'm sure it is.

If your Secret Santa was thorough. I'm sure he tried it out.

If your Secret Santa cared enough to give the very best. He cleaned it too.

Your Secret Santa is doing a good job making those chinchillas seem like a darn fine gift right about now.

#395 3 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

If your Secret Santa went all out. I'm sure it is.
    If your Secret Santa was thorough. I'm sure he tried it out.
    If your Secret Santa cared enough to give the very best. He cleaned it too.
    Your Secret Santa is doing a good job making those chinchillas seem like a darn fine gift right about now.

Chinchillas with corn nuts. Shangri-la

#396 3 years ago
    Quoted from Daditude:

Chinchillas with corn nuts. Shangri-la

GOOD, then they are at least well fed until christmas

#397 3 years ago

I was surprised to see my gift arrive today.... thought given I was down under it would be a bit longer.

I was going to wait when the tree went up this weekend to open but I could not resist and thought I would at least crack open the box thinking I might see a gift wrapped item to put on the shelf to tease me but they just stared at me amongst bubble wrap so enjoyed.

Thanks for your generosity SS, love them, got:
    - London Pinball T-shirt - can never have enough t-shirts
    - a Pinball Monk keyring - very cool
    - Black flipper bands
    - GB Walking mod

Merry Christmas to you SS and everyone else - now I can watch and enjoy everyone else open there gifts

IMG_4706 (resized).jpgIMG_4706 (resized).jpgIMG_4709 (resized).JPGIMG_4709 (resized).JPG
    #398 3 years ago

Looks like almost all of my gifts i ordered are "running late" from usps for the last 10 days. Getting nervous they wont show up in time for me to send out!

#399 3 years ago

Opened mine last night, thanks santa!

20201203_074549 (resized).jpg20201203_074549 (resized).jpg
    #400 3 years ago
    Quoted from pacmanretro:

And....presenting....the display of gift #1
    I'm not sure if they all come with hints or notes etc yet, but I will share each.
    Based on the note, I'm concerned it could be a large box of 2020s droppings from a chinchilla farm
    The wrapping is SO perfect on them all!
    Now it's killing me to wait until tomorrow to open....but I will wait!
    Tune in tomorrow...
    [quoted image][quoted image]

if it's not a pump ...is it a
    jenga?!

There are 1,554 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 32.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2020-pinside-secret-santa-participants-thread/page/8?hl=atrain and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.