Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,554 posts
  • 168 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Fezmid
  • Topic is favorited by 69 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

90261AA8-3CD9-4681-9304-8E74526B6050 (resized).jpeg
    keep-calm-santa-is-coming-soon-1 (resized).png
    B4D2E4AA-1FC3-4852-B0FF-492437BC2984 (resized).jpeg
    20210715_191433.jpg
    20210715_191352.jpg
    PXL_20210311_192154444 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210311_192200475 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210311_192209443 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210228_025123212 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210206_214817372 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210206_214927516 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210206_214846593 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210206_214955228 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210206_215101303 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210206_215122872 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20210206_215017416 (resized).jpg
    There are 1,554 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 32.
    #251 3 years ago
    Quoted from swinks:

curious on the pinsider list Secret Santa and Secret Santa 2 - they don't come up in the search - feel for the people that have to buy for them

Those are just two people that wanted to be anonymous to the group. The people that got them for their real usernames.

#252 3 years ago

Man! I have ordered my gift last week, it was shipped 21st of the month. Even today it remains in the same status. It's like it wasn't move at all these days. I knew that the lockdown will cause delays but nothing like that. If the delivery status doesn't change soon I will have to come up with a different gift.

#253 3 years ago
    Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

Thanks Secret Santa this Stranger Things Pinball banner is awesome
    [quoted image]

Great colors on that banner.

#254 3 years ago

If my secret Santa is still trying to find me a gift my wife bought me an Avengers Infinity Quest premium for Christmas. Now I just have to wait the estimated 120 business days until I receive it

#255 3 years ago

Woo yeah! I'm done! But according to Santa's list, my santee is under the 'nice' column! I'll probably look into all those great deals today!

#256 3 years ago

Santa came by my place today!!!

Didn't open box yet.

Thank you in advance santa!!

Effect_20201127_165528 (resized).jpgEffect_20201127_165528 (resized).jpggiphy.gifgiphy.gif
    #257 3 years ago
    Quoted from pacmanretro:

Didn't open box yet.
    [quoted image][quoted image]

That’s a lot of chinchillas

#258 3 years ago

I was excited because the mailman dropped off two packages!!!!

Then I realized they were both things I ordered for MY target. Lol

#259 3 years ago
    Quoted from northvibe:

That’s a lot of chinchillas

Yup, feels about right looking at the size and shape of that box! Could be a live hamster in there, they do hibernate!
    928be29a34e1d84a6ff04d639453dba445673c98 (resized).jpg928be29a34e1d84a6ff04d639453dba445673c98 (resized).jpgeb44e2a274c660546905a6d38fb50299 (resized).jpegeb44e2a274c660546905a6d38fb50299 (resized).jpeg

#260 3 years ago

Shopping done! But still looking for small stuff.. I give myself the week-end to add something to the package, and will ship early next week.

#261 3 years ago
    Quoted from pacmanretro:

Didn't open box yet.
    [quoted image][quoted image]

Is anyone else concerned about the black 'thing' on the box?

#262 3 years ago
    Quoted from jellikit:

Is anyone else concerned about the black 'thing' on the box?

It originally had a disguise on, and that concerned me. So I removed it, but was left with nothing (or is that a different thread...).

Effect_20201128_095853 (resized).jpgEffect_20201128_095853 (resized).jpg
    #263 3 years ago

Took this note out of packing slip envelope last night!

I plan on making this a slow process, because it's hard for me to do, but will be worth it!

I'll open box later today, but will behave on opening items

I don't care if each day of Christmas is a single tootsie roll (or probably that coal), I'm mega excited and thankful for the effort and fun!!

KIMG8653 (resized).jpgKIMG8653 (resized).jpg
    #264 3 years ago
    Quoted from pacmanretro:

I plan on making this a slow process, because it's hard for me to do, but will be worth it!
    I'll open box later today, but will behave on opening items
    I don't care if each day of Christmas is a single tootsie roll (or probably that coal), I'm mega excited and thankful for the effort and fun!!
    [quoted image]

Someone did this last year and it was really fun to follow. Enjoy it!

#265 3 years ago

Nice.

Thought about the 12 days thing, but my recipient has been part of this game before and I was afraid of doubling up on the little stuff like keychain Plastics and small Tools and such...

Again, many thanks to LesManley for keeping this tradition.

#266 3 years ago
    Quoted from pacmanretro:

That is fun to watch. I enjoyed seeing the one last year.

LTG : )

#267 3 years ago

Got my gift in already.
    Had a super fast Santa.

Added over 3 years ago:

Edit. More items have arrived. Now up to 3 from my SS.
    Nice surprise. Did not expect more then one gift.

#268 3 years ago

Gift received!!!! Thank you secret Santa!! This is my first Xmas gift of the season! Imma wait til Xmas to open then I’ll post the goodies inside!!

167CCE60-1A0E-424C-9E0D-B5D060937EB6 (resized).jpeg167CCE60-1A0E-424C-9E0D-B5D060937EB6 (resized).jpeg
    #269 3 years ago

Target has been stalked, ordered for, and now we wait.

#270 3 years ago

I received my shipment notification on the 1 last thing I ordered for my SS. Boxes and wrapping paper already set aside and ready to go for a quick turn around to ship to my SS.

I am exited hoping my SS is exited.

#271 3 years ago

Gift received but waiting til xmas Thanks Santa!

#272 3 years ago

Gifts ordered, looks like should all be in by the end of the week...

Then the repack and turnaround!

Good times!

#273 3 years ago

Got my gift today. I had to open because the box is crushed. Got an AC/DC playfield wall hanger; Purple Apron for my Ghostbusters; Game of Thrones Stern poster & Game Exchange T-Shirt, Thank you Secret Santa!!

5AE026AD-18C7-4C2C-97FE-CB3A3AC6F1C3 (resized).jpeg5AE026AD-18C7-4C2C-97FE-CB3A3AC6F1C3 (resized).jpegC60043F8-99C2-4825-8EEF-5DF9E2269EEB (resized).jpegC60043F8-99C2-4825-8EEF-5DF9E2269EEB (resized).jpegDCEF7FF7-DB56-4A72-802B-59CFCF920570 (resized).jpegDCEF7FF7-DB56-4A72-802B-59CFCF920570 (resized).jpegF2EFE4D5-9892-478A-A313-24509D0CCC01 (resized).jpegF2EFE4D5-9892-478A-A313-24509D0CCC01 (resized).jpeg
    #274 3 years ago
    Quoted from Jenniebear:

Got my gift today. I had to open because the box is crushed. Got an AC/DC playfield wall hanger; Purple Apron for my Ghostbusters; Game of Thrones Stern poster & Game Exchange T-Shirt, Thank you Secret Santa!!
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice gifts!

#275 3 years ago
    Quoted from Jenniebear:

Wow nice job SS!

#276 3 years ago

Seems like a good year for Stern Banners. They do look pretty great on the walls. Some awesome gifts so far. Keep it coming!

#277 3 years ago
    Quoted from luckycreature:

Seems like a good year for Stern Banners. They do look pretty great on the walls. Some awesome gifts so far. Keep it coming!

They are great wall decorations. Translites, BGs, and PFs are also nice. They tend to be awesome conversation starters.

#278 3 years ago
    Quoted from Jenniebear:

wow, awesome gifts and super generous SS

#279 3 years ago
    Quoted from Jenniebear:

Wow!! People are really bringing it this year! Nice work!!

#280 3 years ago
    Quoted from Jenniebear:

Daaaamn...

Your Santa Rocks!

#281 3 years ago
    Quoted from luckycreature:

I went to order one for myself then chickened out once I saw how much they were...super cool gift!

#282 3 years ago
    Quoted from Jenniebear:

..and you got a cat!! Good job SS!

#283 3 years ago
    Quoted from Jenniebear:

Very nice gift!!

#284 3 years ago
    Quoted from Jenniebear:

Oh my goodness the bar is getting set too high
    I now feel sorry for my recipient. I hope they dont use this thread hahaaha

#285 3 years ago
    Quoted from Saltimbanco:

..and you got a cat!! Good job SS!

fFi2N (1).giffFi2N (1).gif
    #286 3 years ago

Opened my shipping box to peek at the santa packages.

Everything is wrapped different and so beautifully!! It will certainly put my wrapping to shame. Lol

OHH the temptation!

Each item has a number of 1-12 and looks like a note/hint on each one! It's really hard to not sneak a peek at each hint right away

So, I want to be patient, but I'm not sure yet how I want to stagger my thrills. I've never done a true 12 days of Christmas, where you don't start until the 25th...not sure I can hold out that long.

So, in lieu of that, I'm thinking one of two ways...

1) I wait till 13-14th (to end on either Christmas eve or day) and open one every day till Christmas.

2) I start on the 2nd-3rd (to end either Christmas eve or day) and open one every other day. To force myself to wait eagerly all month to get through them all.

What do you guys think??

Effect_20201129_182725 (resized).jpgEffect_20201129_182725 (resized).jpg
    #287 3 years ago

I vote the 13th, but it's really up to you!

#288 3 years ago
    Quoted from pacmanretro:

Everything is wrapped different and so beautifully!! It will certainly put my wrapping to shame. Lol
    OHH the temptation!
    Each item has a number of 1-12 and looks like a note/hint on each one! It's really hard to not sneak a peek at each hint right away
    So, I want to be patient, but I'm not sure yet how I want to stagger my thrills. I've never done a true 12 days of Christmas, where you don't start until the 25th...not sure I can hold out that long.
    1) I wait till 13-14th (to end on either Christmas eve or day) and open one every day till Christmas.
    2) I start on the 2nd-3rd (to end either Christmas eve or day) and open one every other day. To force myself to wait eagerly all month to get through them all.

What do you guys think??
    [quoted image]

First of all,that's awesome, I kind of feel like a heel for how I did mine now. I would go with option two ,if I Were Me.

#289 3 years ago

Option 2 is more fun for us, I think...

and glad to see there are other anal retentive wrappers / packagers here.

#290 3 years ago
    Quoted from pacmanretro:

OHH the temptation!

What do you guys think??
    [quoted image]

If I recall, this happened last year also!

#291 3 years ago

How much food do you ship a chinchilla with?

Asking for a friend.

#292 3 years ago
    Quoted from Daditude:

How much food do you ship a chinchilla with?
    Asking for a friend.

Is that the Bengals mascot?

#293 3 years ago

I would have loved to partake in this, but the insane shipping costs to and from Norway unfortunately effectively stopped me..

#294 3 years ago
    Quoted from mtn-:

I would have loved to partake in this, but the insane shipping costs to and from Norway unfortunately effectively stopped me..

I think the op would have found you a match locallyish (europe) I know the Canadian Secret Santa's get other Canadians to avoid costly shipping to the States. The Aussies probably get each other, etc.

I shipped my package off for just over $20 to my secret Santee and we're a couple thousand kms away

#295 3 years ago

Thank you Secret Santa! You certainly know the way to my heart is through my stomach. This box stuffed full of goodies looks incredible, and lots of delicious things I've never had (or even seen for that matter). Note said another package was coming, but I can't imagine what could add any more to my delight!

IMG_4990.JPGIMG_4990.JPG

#296 3 years ago
    Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Thank you Secret Santa! You certainly know the way to my heart is through my stomach. This looks incredible, and lots of delicious things I've never had (or even seen for that matter). Note said another package was coming, but I can't imagine what could add any more to my delight!
    [quoted image]

What are those ones on the right that say creamy ranch??

#297 3 years ago
    Quoted from northerndude:

Oh my goodness the bar is getting set too high
    I now feel sorry for my recipient. I hope they dont use this thread hahaaha

Thank you Secret Santa!!

F27F32A9-AA60-42A2-A318-413B6059EB8E (resized).jpegF27F32A9-AA60-42A2-A318-413B6059EB8E (resized).jpeg
    #298 3 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

Thank you Secret Santa!!

Vic(?) bought you a new set of tools!

#299 3 years ago
    Quoted from dc2010:

Is that the Bengals mascot?

Yes. It is in remembrance of of Terry Ritchie (who-dey). It was his avatar.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rip-terrie-richie

#300 3 years ago
    Quoted from Colsond3:

Thank you Secret Santa!!
    [quoted image]

Regular AND jumbo. Badass! Secret Santa coming through again.

There are 1,554 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 32.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2020-pinside-secret-santa-participants-thread/page/6?hl=pinsterwmass and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.